Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin/Glimpses of the Devil ,Scott Peck

I thought about posting this in several different threads (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29894.0.html & http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31510.msg419980.html#msg419980) but since this at least starts on "Hostage to the Devil" I figured I'd start here.

The first attachment is basically my initial thoughts after reading the intro (written about 16 years after original release) and the first 2 cases.

The second attachment came after a suggestion to read the PK thread, started by Approaching Infinity (2nd link).

Then after those thoughts, I discovered the 1st link which then has a suggestion to read the book from Laura. The suggestion taken out of context could be confusing. I believe the gist to be 'be careful what we invite in - without proper understanding, certain activities and mindsets can be dangerous.'

Thoughts?

P.s. the attachments are sort of rough, so be gentle :)

Attachments

• Hostage to the Devil.docx
    17.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Hostage to the Devil - Additional thoughts.docx
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
sbeaudry said:
I thought about posting this in several different threads (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29894.0.html & http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31510.msg419980.html#msg419980) but since this at least starts on "Hostage to the Devil" I figured I'd start here.

The first attachment is basically my initial thoughts after reading the intro (written about 16 years after original release) and the first 2 cases.

The second attachment came after a suggestion to read the PK thread, started by Approaching Infinity (2nd link).

Then after those thoughts, I discovered the 1st link which then has a suggestion to read the book from Laura. The suggestion taken out of context could be confusing. I believe the gist to be 'be careful what we invite in - without proper understanding, certain activities and mindsets can be dangerous.'

Thoughts?

P.s. the attachments are sort of rough, so be gentle :)

I think you could just post your thoughts in posts, instead of attachments (since they're short). Saves a lot of hassle for other members.

"I think you could just post your thoughts in posts, instead of attachments (since they're short). Saves a lot of hassle for other members." Quote from AI

ok. I can do that...

Here is the first:
.........................................................................................
Hostage to the Devil.
Analysis by SBeaudry 
June 07, 2013

Initial Thoughts
The introduction was written very convincingly. Some of the flags that occurred to me early were the references to Gurdjieff and Ouija (and by extension LKJ). Aside from that the explanations seem very solid, discussing possible physiological and psychological symptoms that would/may have passed as exorcism in the past but not in this contemporary setting, which was reassuring. So, assuming he is accurate and truthful this book raises interesting questions about exorcism and provided a nice and thorough background in my opinion.

1st Case – Something rotten in Denmark – Deal with the devils as a tool to strengthen monotheistic place in society: The possession and exorcism itself seemed rather convincing as a real case. What grabbed my attention initially however is the use of Jesus or Jesus of Nazareth specifically and I have not seen a mention of Christ. If, as Christian doctrine holds, Jesus is the ‘Son of God’ and Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ are one and the same, this is very odd, OSIT. Exorcism for me was one of the last vestiges of doubt (if you could call it that – I prefer the term lingering questions) in my search for clarity on Christianity. Exorcisms always stood out as strange because if the church is wrong why does the crucifix and holy water have any effect on those who we would consider and sign-off on as actually possessed by some ‘demonic’ spirit? It occurred to me that something doesn’t smell right here. The first priest is referred to as ‘protected’ but not of the Kingdom, so either Jesus did expel satanic/demonic spirits or someone or some group made a pact with these ‘devils’ (4D STS) a long time ago. If it’s the second it would be an extraordinary tool for control and manipulation in the sense that seeing is believing, and, if these exorcisms and possessions actually occur and are witnessed, then there must be something to them. Then, the quick and easy conclusion would be to run back to the church and beg for absolution.

2nd case – moving more toward outright propaganda but, meant to drive home my first conclusion (sending folks back to Jesus): The second case goes deeper into the fear situation in my opinion. Take a pair of gifted minds and we’re told the same old-same old as relates to the ‘we can’t know without God’s help’ and ‘we can’t be saved without the grace of God’ mumbo jumbo. Original sin affects all of us through time no matter how good we are. (I.e. good works can’t get us into heaven no matter how good we are because only the blood of the savior has allowed for us to be saved). On page 148 Mr. Martin identifies clearly the fatal error that led to 1 full possession and 1 partial possession. What was that fatal error? It was trying to bring evolution and Christian doctrine in to sync – overuse of physical data and the cerebellum. He makes a fallacious argument however assuming that Teilhard’s evolutionary writings are the only way to go here. He assumes, basically, if evolution, then everything proceeds upwards from the atom. It reduces Jesus to natural phenomenon and not to a spiritual or higher dimensional phenomenon. He’s a weasel and I should mention the author is also a Jesuit who left the church, and it would seem to me it may have been to distance himself, so as to seem more credible. Teilhard is also a big question mark as to whether the writings he published were pushed by Jesuits then rescinded by the Holy See as part of a longer and larger plan…
SO… What is the point of this book? In the intro, he seems to be saying the point is to educate the public so we know the danger and have the resources available to deal with a situation involving possible possessions. He states in his preface which was written in 1992, 16 years after initial publication, on page XVI that “Still, the most dramatic and immediate harm by far that results from such an extensive and pervasive lack of instruction falls upon the true and valid victims of Possession. The individual victims of personal evil, in their thousands. The Church is the only element in society with the authority and the availing remedy to counteract such manifest evil. If, then, the officials charged with basic duty of the Church deny the very legacy of the Church – if they turn their backs even on scriptural descriptions of Christ casting out demons; if they characterize those accounts as false and as literary license – then actual victims of true demonic activity are left with no hope.” So, this is an effort to help those who are in real danger!!! Oddly enough, the first mentions I see of Christ are in an introduction introduced 16 years later and that the original text still holds to just Jesus or Jesus of Nazareth, but NOT Christ… However, the reality, based on tone and structure of the main body of text as far as I can tell, gives a different story. IMO, the point of the book is a combination of factors 1 and 2 described below and it’s pretty well put together as concerns people of dwindling faith who need a push back to the church, i.e. hell wasn’t good enough an impetus. Factor 1 is to create a real, believable, and credible setup for possessions and exorcism in contemporary society that baits people into saying, basically, “ok, possessions are real, exorcisms are real, possessed individuals get violent physical reactions when exposed to holy items such as crucifixes, holy water, and the name of Jesus, even if they aren’t aware an object is present (such as in the case of Marianne when George hides a crucifix under her mattress). So, IF that’s the case, then Jesus and the church are our real hope (as he states in above quote from the intro), the Devil is real and we need to be careful and not use our cerebellum too much (as emphasized in the case of Jonathon and David or wanting to know the truth as emphasized in the case of Marianne (although that’s clearly a perverted sense as she seems bound up by hatred and isolation)). Factor 2 is to demonstrate the dangers of casual scientific thought and moving away from accepted Church doctrine (as demonstrated with the case of Jonathon and David). The combined effect of these 2 factors, I suspect, would be enough to send casual readers running back for absolution.
Then, the purpose of the book is control via fear which is of course the modus operandi of the church and monotheistic religions. So, is it possible the Jesuits are in on the joke at the highest level???
It would seem so. My guess is that they made a deal with ‘the Devil’. I’m at a loss to explain how else the crucifix and holy water come in to play. That is assuming of course that these cases haven’t been altered and they existed in the first place - A difficult proposition to prove seeing that, although he claims they have documentation and recordings, the names have been changed, making it difficult to research. So my final conclusion would be that, (A) they didn’t happen the way they’re presented, if at all, or (B) the Jesuits made a deal with hyper-dimensional beings in an effort to solidify monotheistic holds on the minds and spirits of men and women through time. Either is possible in my opinion and it’s hard to get a firm conclusion without more data, although B seems like a strong possibility to me, but it would be a difficult claim to prove – indeed difficult for many to even believe or question, especially if factors 1 and 2 took hold of and ‘possessed’ part of the logical or rational parts of those hearts and minds.
AND… By the looks of it, Malachi is either in on it or an unwitting accomplice… My advice - Steer clear of Jesuits… ;)

............................................................................................

AND, Here is the second:

Additional thoughts re: Hostage to the Devil:

Ok, so I’ve read the PK/Physical mediumship, followed a link or two, and thought about it… I think I once read somewhere on the forum that physical 4d possessions are extremely rare and unlikely for a variety of reasons. However, folks with ESP and physical mediumship (ectoplasm, voice changes, levitating objects), if real and demonstrable, would disrupt, or at least be perceived as potentially disruptive to, the efforts and controls set in place and maintained by the church. As such, these abilities need to be explained as ‘others’ of supernatural origin rather than latent or active abilities of organic human beings. It follows then that certain details would/could be added or omitted to stories or entirely made up to confuse the issue (ancient COINTELPRO?). Because provable phenomena (or at least provable and believable by large groups of people) is rare, stories and preconceived notions would be the A or strong influence and could potentially override the ability for critical thought and analysis in most of the general population; making this method highly effective for obscuring real phenomena, where PK phenomena is actually a key component to explaining and understanding critical parts of our universe and existence. Is that the idea?

EDIT: Added quote from Approaching Infinity

sbeaudry said:
What grabbed my attention initially however is the use of Jesus or Jesus of Nazareth specifically and I have not seen a mention of Christ. If, as Christian doctrine holds, Jesus is the ‘Son of God’ and Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ are one and the same, this is very odd, OSIT. Exorcism for me was one of the last vestiges of doubt (if you could call it that – I prefer the term lingering questions) in my search for clarity on Christianity. Exorcisms always stood out as strange because if the church is wrong why does the crucifix and holy water have any effect on those who we would consider and sign-off on as actually possessed by some ‘demonic’ spirit? It occurred to me that something doesn’t smell right here. The first priest is referred to as ‘protected’ but not of the Kingdom, so either Jesus did expel satanic/demonic spirits or someone or some group made a pact with these ‘devils’ (4D STS) a long time ago. If it’s the second it would be an extraordinary tool for control and manipulation in the sense that seeing is believing, and, if these exorcisms and possessions actually occur and are witnessed, then there must be something to them. Then, the quick and easy conclusion would be to run back to the church and beg for absolution.

I'm also in the middle of reading Hostage to the Devil, and have had some similar questions. I need to wait until I'm done with it before trying to figure out what's really going on, but in the meantime there are a few transcript quotes that may have some relevance to some of this:

9/30/94 said:
Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, if he didn’t die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?
A: Prayers go to him.

Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?
A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.

Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?

10/5/94 said:
Q: (L) Do demons and evil spirits fear anything?

Q: (L) Do they fear any power that we, as humans, possess?
A: Yes. Knowledge.

Q: (L) Do they fear religious symbols, signs or figures?
A: No.

Q: (L) Is there any name or sign or symbol that can halt their activity?
A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Were they afraid of Christ?
A: Yes. Because of his knowledge. The mass of his knowledge raised his vibrations. Knowledge is truly power.

Q: (L) Do pentagrams have any effect in slowing down or halting negative entities?
A: Only if you think they do.

Q: (L) Is the greatest power we have to resist demonic entities held in our free will: our power to say no?

Q: (L) What is our greatest power?
A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) Does the accumulation of spiritual knowledge hold the key?

Q: (L) Is there any other clue you can give us?
A: You do not need anything else than knowledge.

11/9/94 said:
Q: (L) I was reading today about the theory that if you get the name of an entity you then have power over it. Is this true?
A: No. There is much foolishness to muddle through.

This makes me think that some of the traditional exorcism practices may work, but kind of by accident -- not really for the reasons that are usually taught (and assumed).

Just finished reading Hostage to the Devil.

Phew, what a read! During the first half of it, the book was frightening but as I proceeded I felt more "neutral". It was as if reading the case stories, I started to see and understand more clearly the modus operandi of the evil spirit/demon/4D STS. Knowledge protects and all that.

Of course, the religious angle was used quite heavily, and I found myself skipping the parts describing the gospels etc.

But as others, I can't quite understand how the holy waters, crucifixes and Jesuses should scare the evil STS entities away. Sure, part of it must be because of the religious beliefs of the exorcist and the one who is exorcised - they get strength and confidence by believing in it. But in somewhere in the book the possessed was said to becoming agitated and feeling ill when a crucifix was placed under the mattress (without his knowledge). Perhaps the story is colored by the religious beliefs of the characters, but still one wonders.

One thing that came to mind, and I'm just throwing this out there, is that could it be that the "dark forces" deliberately want to give the impression that Jesus and crucifixes offer you protection. Is it all just a big show to keep us prisoners by believing in the religious disinfo?

Aragorn said:
Just finished reading Hostage to the Devil.

Phew, what a read! During the first half of it, the book was frightening but as I proceeded I felt more "neutral". It was as if reading the case stories, I started to see and understand more clearly the modus operandi of the evil spirit/demon/4D STS. Knowledge protects and all that.

Of course, the religious angle was used quite heavily, and I found myself skipping the parts describing the gospels etc.

But as others, I can't quite understand how the holy waters, crucifixes and Jesuses should scare the evil STS entities away. Sure, part of it must be because of the religious beliefs of the exorcist and the one who is exorcised - they get strength and confidence by believing in it. But in somewhere in the book the possessed was said to becoming agitated and feeling ill when a crucifix was placed under the mattress (without his knowledge). Perhaps the story is colored by the religious beliefs of the characters, but still one wonders.

One thing that came to mind, and I'm just throwing this out there, is that could it be that the "dark forces" deliberately want to give the impression that Jesus and crucifixes offer you protection. Is it all just a big show to keep us prisoners by believing in the religious disinfo?

I have almost finished it now and these are my thoughts also. Considering that organised religion is one of the best ways ever devised to spread lies (evil), you'd think the bad guys would simply laugh in the face of a crucifix. These symbols seem to carry within them something greater, that is the will of the priest in this case. Something that also crossed my mind was that these entities may well have their own distorted belief systems, just like any other 3D spirit attached to Earth, and themselves may have somehow bought into the Jesus myth.

There is something much more fundamental at work here in an exorcism, and the whole religious interpretation of Jesus and Satan may be just a way for a human to make sense of it. Whichever particular mythology you adopt, it always comes down to entropy vs creation. By "calling on the power of jesus", an exorcist is simply using his 3d symbol to ask for help from a power that he could never understand in its true form.

One question I have is whether it would be more effective to have the combined wills of several knowledgeable people in performing an exorcism, instead of one poor priest taking all the flak while his assistants don't really know what's going on?

If you find yourself easily immersed in media, which I can be, "Hostage to The Devil" is definitely a don't-hang-your-feet-over-the-edge-of-the-bed-at-night-so-the-monsters-don't-get-you kind of book.

As the last couple of posts were discussing how religious invocations could possible provoke an effect in these situations, I was thinking about a possibility. If attachments are possible via various hooks built into the psychological complex of a person, then maybe the right combination of religious elements might smooth over those hooks enough to release a certain amount of those attachments or they might hearken to another part of a person's psyche that can compensate enough for those hooks to relieve symptoms so to speak. Also, if we could somehow see a list of every possession-like case that had an attempt to heal it via religious means, then we might see that a great number of them are not taken care of by the strictly religious approach.We simply don't know.

Considering this book may take quite a toll, is it wise to read this before finding an outside source for spirit release?

I am currently reading it for a third time, and I'm finding it quite essential to understand the dynamic involved and the effects of the "Presence" on the priests doing these exorcisms. I can certainly notice some of the things that an entity(s) did that can latch onto the parts of us that we'd considered to be our predator's mind. Not only that, I noticed the circumstances and the backgrounds of both the exorcists and the possessed individuals and how they had so much gaps in their knowledge.

Carlisle said:
One question I have is whether it would be more effective to have the combined wills of several knowledgeable people in performing an exorcism, instead of one poor priest taking all the flak while his assistants don't really know what's going on?

It was quite disconcerting to see how little knowledge/awareness they had. I would think that it would be more effective than the latter. With that said, I wondered if a lack of knowledge contributed to such a long duration of each exorcism?

Aragorn said:

It was my thinking that these "entities" could have a similar belief system as the possessed and probably felt these "protection stuffs" to be real, but then again, I think it may have more to do with the exorcist's personality and attitude than anything else. It seems to be the way that the exorcist use his "force" behind the words to banish the entity out of the possessed. And, it's likely that the exorcist probably ended up "believing" all of those religious artifacts and rites that did the work.

fwiw.

I just finished this one. What a horror it must be to possessed by a demonic entity.

Interesting, the "hook" that in most cases led the person to the possession was their own sense of self importance. In the case of Jonathan he wanted a new religion or new way of perceiving God. The entity was more than happy to help with that. Only what was produced was nothing but typical New Age nonsense. But Jonathan felt he was "chosen" to promote these ideas. It makes me wonder about the real source of New Age ideas. Bait for those looking for something better than the traditional beliefs but with an inner self importance that told them that they need not research, network and go through the hard work of learning the truth.

It was also interesting how gaps in the Priest's knowledge were exposed during the course of the exorcisms. This is probably why the Priest's themselves were damaged mentally and physically by the experience. One would need to done have much work on themselves to have a solid enough ground before taking on an exorcism.
Laura mentioned that she was going to do a video about demonic possession. I look forward to hearing her experiences and thoughts on this.

It would be interesting to hear Malachi Martin's view on the rampant pedophilia amongst Catholic Priests around the world. He characterizes Priest exorcists in his book as being caring, the flawed people. Are the sexual predators in the Church possessed themselves by demons ensnared by their own self importance or just psychopaths? How would one know if the Priest they are asking for help is trustworthy?

I don't if it has been suggested before but Martin as a guest on the SOTT radio show would be interesting for sure.

Mac

Edit: added a line

Reactions: Meg
Mac said:
It would be interesting to hear Malachi Martin's view on the rampant pedophilia amongst Catholic Priests around the world. He characterizes Priest exorcists in his book as being caring, the flawed people. Are the sexual predators in the Church possessed themselves by demons ensnared by their own self importance or just psychopaths? How would one know if the Priest they are asking for help is trustworthy?

Wasn't he who wrote about some Vatican priests practicing black magic?

Mac said:
I don't if it has been suggested before but Martin as a guest on the SOTT radio show would be interesting for sure.

He died in 1999 (Wikipedia).

mkrnhr said:
Mac said:

Mac said:

He died in 1999 (Wikipedia).

Sorry mknhr, I didn't do my research before posting. :-[ I apologize for the noise.

Mac

Yep, I found some info on his work about black magic and corruption in Vatican because I was interested in that some time ago before reading his book. Here is some info, rest can be found on this page and others if searched:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican52.htm

(In preceding chapters) all point to a cabal of child molesting and sexually abusive Catholic priests, at least some of whom were involved with various forms of Satanism.

This cabal of Luciferian priests is a very real presence in the world, and considering the support these perverted curates received form the Church hierarchy, Malachi Martin's claim that they constitute an organized fraternity of Satanists, which he referred to as "Lucifer's Lodge," proves true. It functions with the secret support of the church hierarchy on all levels.

Martin alluded to this child-molesting cult several times in his writing.

His assertions are worth reviewing at length, considering that much of what he claimed to be true has recently come to light in the popular press:

Most frighteningly for John Paul, he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops' chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the 'superforce.'

[The] incidence of Satanic pedophilia - rites and practices - was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel's rites...1

Suddenly it became inarguable that now, during this papacy, the Roman Catholic organization carried a permanent presence,

of clerics who worshipped Satan and liked it

of bishops and priests who sodomized boys and each other

of nuns who performed the "Black Rites" of Wicca, and who lived in lesbian relationships,

... every day, including Sundays and Holy Days, acts of heresy and blasphemy and outrage and indifference were committed and permitted at holy Altars by men who had been called to be priests.

Sacrilegious actions and rites were not only performed on Christ's Altars, but had the connivance or at least the tacit permission of certain Cardinals, archbishops, and bishops... In total number they were a minority - anything from one to ten percent of Church personnel. But of that minority, many occupied astoundingly high positions or rank.

[The] facts that brought the Pope to a new level of suffering were mainly two:

The systematic organizational links - the network, in other words - that had been established between certain clerical homosexual groups and Satanist covens.

And the inordinate power and influence of that network.

[Martin quoted: www.theharrowing.com/martin.html]

In at least three major cities, members of the clergy have at their disposal at least one pedophiliac coven peopled and maintained exclusively by and for the clergy. Women religious can find a lesbian coven maintained in a similar way.2

In a 1996 banned interview for the American Family Association, Malachi Martin also reported that 1 to 2% of priests in the Roman Catholic Church are practicing Satanists who are involved with some form of ritualized sexual abuse (AFA: August 3, 1996).

He drew this statistic from a 1996 secret church study that he received from a Vatican source.

Some of the contents of this study were leaked to the media and have been made public. Vatican officials have never voluntarily released any of their studies concerning the sexual lives of their priests and nuns. All documents were anonymously leaked by well-meaning higher-ups in the Roman Catholic Church.

There are those good Catholics who remain within the Church and leak damning evidence against the Vatican. Without them the injustice of Catholic clergy abuse would continue, and scores of more children and women would suffer at the hands of vile clerics.

Martin also mentions the existence of "Mother Chapels" in the banned AFA video, and states that they were Satanist covens operating secretly in the Catholic Church. The existence of the Black Room and Devil's Room in the previous case studies points to this assertion as fact. There are in reality various ad hoc ritual chambers used by Catholic priests for the ritual abuse of children.

What Martin called Lucifer's Lodge or the Superforce refers to a small cabal within the Vatican that controls certain aspects of church policy and has set guidelines allowing for wide-scale sexual abuse by Catholic clerics - a small number of whom are involved in satanic ritual abuse. This faction is merely a component of a greater conspiracy that operates within and outside of the Roman Catholic Church.

It must be pointed out that the vast majority of Catholic clergy never break their vows of celibacy. Furthermore, the average Catholic cleric who sexually abuses helpless victims is not an overt Satanist or a Luciferian in that they do not worship or mimic the Prince of this World.

However, a very small number of priests do engage in SRA and have caused a huge amount of damage while enjoying the full backing of their respective bishops who bent over backwards to enable them to continue ritually abusing innocent boys and women.

The policy of silence and cover - up promoted by the Vatican is mind - boggling. The vast amount of data which the Vatican collected concerning the sexual activity of clergy makes it clear that the Pope and Curia were well aware of how wide-spread and common the sexual abuse problem was in the Church. It did nothing to redress the situation but continued with a policy of cover - up and silence.

It seems that the only reason the Vatican ordered these secret sex studies was to get a global picture of where they stood and to develop informed strategies for hiding the problem in the future. Never was the welfare of the victims of sexual abuse taken into consideration, nor was the question of broken chastity vows apparently of any real concern.

Although the Church has not released all the statistics it possesses on clerical abuse, the contents that were leaked from the Vatican sex abuse dossier are startling.

The Sexual Abuse of Nuns

"According to the 1996 survey of nuns in the United States (which was intentionally never published by the Church but was leaked by some Vatican insider), it is reported that a minimum of 34,000 Catholic nuns (about 40% of all American nuns) [CORRECT NUMBERS??] claim to have been sexually abused.

Three of every four of these nuns claimed they were sexually victimized by a priest, nun, or other religious person. Two out of five nuns who stated they were sexually abused claimed that their exploitation included some form of genital contact. All nuns who claimed repeated sexual exploitation reported that they were pressured by religious superiors for sexual favors."3

"The 1994 Vatican study by Sister Maura O'Donohue, a physician and Catholic nun, linked the alleged sexual abuse of nuns in Africa to the spread of AIDS.

'Sadly, the sisters also report that priests have sexually exploited them because they too had come to fear contamination with HIV by sexual contact' with other women, O'Donohue stated."4

"In November 2001, Pope John Paul II publicly apologized for the sexual abuse of nuns by priests. But critics observed that the papal apology was one paragraph long and buried within a 120 - page message ("Catholics in Oceania" of all obscure topics) that covered a wide range of issues."5

Organizations, including the National Coalition of American Nuns, are calling to the Catholic Church for accountability.

Their call includes specific allegations against the American Church, for example:

"In the United States, Church authorities shielded a parish priest from prosecution by returning him to the Philippines so that he could elude a lawsuit filed by a woman who as a teenager was sexually abused by him." 6

After seven years of public reports and internal church memos, the truth about the sexual abuse of women by priests is starting to surface.

Articles are beginning to appear in scattered and comparatively low-circulation publications, like Jane Eisner's article in the June 16 Center Daily Times, "Abused Nuns Get Scant Attention."

The reports all ask a version of the same question: When the 300 American bishops recently met in Dallas to formulate policy on priests who sexually abuse children, why was the abuse of women not mentioned?

This situation concerning the poor treatment of nuns at the hands of pervert priest demonstrates that the actions of Father Robert Meffan are far more common than people believe. The extent of the sexual abuse of nuns is huge, and it is not too unlikely that much of this abuse involves the Luciferian sex magic that Meffan was permitted to practice by Cardinal Bernard Law.

The media black-out of the sexual abuse of women by clerics in both ritual and non-ritual cases is a great disgrace. The plight of male children who suffer under abusive priests is, of course, horrifying and should receive wide media coverage.

However, the sexual abuse of nuns and women by clerics is a far larger problem.

I remember from reading short excerpt from one of his books that he mentioned that Vatican made a deal with PTB, probably when church started to lose influence through works of secret societies and probably made a deal - sharing of power, because it was in those parties interest to have religion.

It was also interesting how gaps in the Priest's knowledge were exposed during the course of the exorcisms. This is probably why the Priest's themselves were damaged mentally and physically by the experience. One would need to done have much work on themselves to have a solid enough ground before taking on an exorcism.

I think it has more to do with the density difference, knowledge would of course help but it was said that they were never the same after that experience, like joy and other things were taken from them,(similar things happen when faced with truth because many illusions fall apart) maybe like Laura said there was an eating feeling in her exorcism, and needed some time to regain her strength after that. Maybe because it is good to have on mind that it is a being of 5 th density and of negative polarization so just presence of such a life sucking being which is not so far from black hole is not surprising because it s presence is by itself draining, it is total selfishness. Exorcists are on the other hand mostly 3d "ordinary" beings with no strong polarity, knowledge and will. I do not think many people comprehend what mass of energy such a being radiates because of it s density and what are they dealing with. As long a you are on this level of consciousness there would be consequences either way.

To me when it goes to gaps in priest knowledge was ironic that some of what demons said was truth in a way when compared with some "info" about higher densities. As was the case in the last case of everything being connected, every living being on Earth being connected to Earth and logically implying fallacies in priests beliefs which of course created struggle in priest between his emotions and intelligence capacity, but even if it is reality for 5d to see truer reality when it comes to matter and energy it does not mean that it sees some spiritual purpose like today s materialist scientist that can explain things of this level(if it were possible to being of lower level) but not having any spiritual connection what so ever. But the purpose was to destroy through that and faith in good in priest through his beliefs because they did not know nothing other. By destroying it priest is left with only perception of nothing having real purpose, getting him on demon side of perception and maybe possession. So when it comes to priests in exorcism, much less critical and inquiring logical mind is better, more emotionally charged and not open individual who will stick to his beliefs is better exorcist in a way. Martin also said that he emitted some information from transcripts of exorcism about reality, etc... so it stinks on cover up to hide some truths from believers who may otherwise ask some questions.

And when it comes to crosses and crucifix it was said in transcripts already mentioned in earlier post, session 10.05. 1994:

Q: (L) Do demons and evil spirits fear anything?
Q: (L) Do they fear any power that we, as humans, possess?
A: Yes. Knowledge.
Q: (L) Do they fear religious symbols, signs or figures?
Q: (L) Is there any name or sign or symbol that can halt their
activity?
A: Sometimes.
Q: (L) Were they afraid of Christ?
A: Yes. Because of his knowledge. The mass of his knowledge
raised his vibrations. Knowledge is truly power.
Q: (L) Do pentagrams have any effect in slowing down or halting
negative entities?
A: Only if you think they do.

So they have effect because holder thinks they have and maybe they symbolize for exorcist because of religious indoctrination all that is good for him: love, compassion, helping others, sacrificing for others, etc...

nteresting, the "hook" that in most cases led the person to the possession was their own sense of self importance. In the case of Jonathan he wanted a new religion or new way of perceiving God. The entity was more than happy to help with that. Only what was produced was nothing but typical New Age nonsense. But Jonathan felt he was "chosen" to promote these ideas. It makes me wonder about the real source of New Age ideas. Bait for those looking for something better than the traditional beliefs but with an inner self importance that told them that they need not research, network and go through the hard work of learning the truth.

Yes, the same thing was in the last case about "Carl", but in this last case you have to take into account if I remember time period that it was in the 60-ties so not very much information was there as it is today. Even today it is hard to navigate through all disinformation out there for curious men. And that demon had much influence in creating that feeling of chosen es and pride. At least that is what I understood. He was prime target because of his abilities and energy, and made a mistake as Sufi said that people in the west always view something otherworldly as spiritual.

Laura said:
The network of the STS hierarchy extends in myriad psychic webs of specialized powers, forces and functions like a voracious Net flung across the heaven of stars, the sum energy comprising the group consciousness of that net redounds to the basic benefit of the Being at the apex of the control pyramid. This apex is composed of the most persistently negative being - the one who has stuck it out against all evidence of progressively-diminishing returns. This being can be described as the Desolate One, a being who most directly embodies and promotes the ultimate negative objective.

At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge, possessing the proverbial basilisk gaze and only turning the stream of its attention "away" from that intensified/contractile self absorption toward the created worlds in token deference of the need to canalize the funneling food source - sucking vitality from the extravagances and pastimes comprising the follies of the created worlds, imbibing the "light units" to insure the uninterrupted power that it needs, the inconceivable "wattage" required, to maintain that monumental self-absorption and narcissistic self-luminance of the negative Ego-postulate - the Anti-Logos, the Selfness of Consciousness.

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

This fits extraordinarily for the description of one of the characters I'm creating in my sci fi novel thanks. It reminds me of the angels of Mastemoth. What's the book this quote was taken?

Also, I got the book of Malachini. I'm going to read it after ending The High strangeness.

Muxel said:
Thank you truth seeker and obyvatel for your insights.

One way to describe my experience of reading Hostage to the Devil is: I was "possessed" by it, and had to "exorcize" myself.

Take for example the girl who reasoned that pushing the bounds of perversity (through acts like sodomy and taking a crap in the sandwiches her mom made her) was "right" because it honored the Universe's "balance". I had to stop reading and wage internal battle with this "predator's mindset". I "won" the battle and realized that the girl was incorrect and just nuts, but not without considerable mental/spiritual effort and introspection.

Sorry I'm quoting while I read the thread I take demonic possession as highly interesting. But I have to say this is kind of naive, it is a book and I mean how could you doubt about "pushing the bounds of perversity (through acts like sodomy and taking a crap in the sandwiches her mom made her) was "right" because it honored the Universe's "balance"?

Maybe I should stay off from this, though my curiosity just increased a lot but the cat died of curiosity. I laughed at reading that example, because it just sounds so ridiculous. Is there any books that can serve as a preamble for reading this book?

Now I want to talk about something that has been disturbing for me the last month of November. I did few sessions of EE, and sometimes woke up at night and felt like a presence or something was standing by my side, and whenever I woke up from zoning out or sleeping that presence moved towards me and felt really cold, like a very cold wind that enters in winter thru the "open window". It was like that and my room was very warm. Also I was using my EE sessions to maybe clean myself of any spirit attachments though I don't know if I had any success. What is disturbing is that I went through a really painful period, the ones that sometimes I think the ba-ha portion causes, like emotional pain, I also mentioned it in another thread. But what made me so afraid, is that violent thoughts of murdering and torture of people appeared on my mind, like they were waiting for me to feel bad and those thoughts were very hypnotizing, like Muxel says, feeling possessed, I went through that and they just stopped and now I'm really peaceful and have not experienced those weird invasions of my mind. It was like, suggestions from deep inside me of taking vengeance and just murder those close to me. I consider that more scary than a girl taking a crap because others may end hurt.

Prometeo said:
But what made me so afraid, is that violent thoughts of murdering and torture of people appeared on my mind, like they were waiting for me to feel bad and those thoughts were very hypnotizing, like Muxel says, feeling possessed, I went through that and they just stopped and now I'm really peaceful and have not experienced those weird invasions of my mind. It was like, suggestions from deep inside me of taking vengeance and just murder those close to me. I consider that more scary than a girl taking a crap because others may end hurt.

In Alice Miller's book Drama of the Gifted Child, she talks about violent and perverted fantasies being a product of childhood trauma's and repressed emotions that have laid dormant under the surface of consciousness having never been properly acknowledge or released, and that when people in therapy were able to work through the original "core" issues and emotions that led to those fantasies, those thought loops seemed to disappear of their own accord. If you are having thoughts like these that are recent I would seriously recommend that you find a good therapist as soon as possible. She goes through this extensively in a few of the chapters showing how some of her patients who worked with her were able to eventually let go of these thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom