Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin/Glimpses of the Devil ,Scott Peck

I listened to Dellingpole's interview with Marzinsky when it first came out and, surprisingly (because i'm not easily scared by horror movies, for example), i found it really quite creepy. It'd make suitable Halloween listening!

Like others, the first thing that came to mind was the book Operators and Things. Reading that book really helped me understand the phenomena, and i had a much better appreciation for the interview.

Some points of interests that i recall were:

- Schizophrenics had some success quieting the voices when reciting a particular biblical passage, and maybe going to church.
- The voices can tend toward getting worse at night time. This reminded me of how the C's answered that the best time to pray is at dawn. When i mentioned this to a friend it reminded them of Sundowners syndrome which is when some dementia patient's behaviour can become worse at the end of the day. Wiki: Sundowning - Wikipedia

Sundowning, or sundown syndrome,[1] is a neurological phenomenon associated with increased confusion and restlessness in people with delirium or some form of dementia. It is most commonly associated with Alzheimer's disease but also found in those with other forms of dementia. The term "sundowning" was coined by Louis K. Evans in 1987 due to the timing of the person's increased confusion beginning in the late afternoon and early evening.[2][3]

Symptoms​

Symptoms are not limited to but may include:

• Increased general confusion as natural light begins to fade and increased shadows appear.[4][10]
  • Agitation,[10] and mood swings. Individuals may become fairly frustrated with their own confusion as well as aggravated by noise. Individuals found that yelling and becoming increasingly upset with their caregiver is not uncommon.[4][5]
  • Mental and physical fatigue increase with the setting of the sun. This fatigue can play a role in the individual's irritability.[4][5]
  • An individual may experience an increase in their restlessness while trying to sleep. Restlessness can often lead to pacing and or wandering which can be potentially harmful for an individual in a confused state.[5]
  • Hallucinations (visual and/or auditory) and paranoia can cause increased anxiety and resistance to care.[7]

- Do i remember correctly that, once Marzinsky had gained the trust of some patients, they confessed the reason they stopped taking the medications wasn't just that they 'forgot' or that it made them ill, but that they worked to quieten, if not stop the voices, which angered the voices because they couldn't feed, and so the voices did their best to stop them taking them?

All in all, from what i recall, Marzinsky's story was fascinating and well worth a listen. And i'll be sure to listen to his other interview with the Sheep Farm. He also has a book out which i'd be interested in reading.

Last edited:
- Schizophrenics had some success quieting the voices when reciting a particular biblical passage, and maybe going to church.
Yeah, he mentioned the 23rd Psalm or Lord's Prayer.
- Do i remember correctly that, once Marzinsky had gained the trust of some patients they confessed the reason they stopped taking the medications wasn't just that they 'forgot' or that it made them ill, but that they worked to quieten, if not stop the voices, which angered the voices because they couldn't feed and so the voices did their best to stop them taking them?
One patient said that the voices told her that the medicine is making her sick and that they have many side effects, which was true Jerry said (bad side effects), so I think that's how the voices managed to persuade her to stop taking them. When he asked patients with schizophrenia which was worse, the 'hallucinations' or the side effects of the medicine, they all said the 'hallucinations' were worse, and yet they would stop taking their meds.

One of the many things that caught my attention in this interview (recorded in April 2021) was the way M. compared the modus operandi of the 'voices' with how we are, and have been, manipulaited and brainwashed with the COVID propaganda. And that many of the manipulating phrases and wordings used for the COVID-agenda are very similar to the way the '

Yeah, that was an interesting connection. Also the entities want people isolated from others fear your family your friends stay indoors, everyone is out to get you. The covid thing is creating perfect grounds for possession for these entities.

Part 2 is interesting. Another guy is on with Jerry who was a psychiatrist, he got hooked on meth and started hearing the voices. The meth opened the door, he's clean now a few years. Still hears the voices but much less these days. He has some crazy stories. They touch on aliens and technology that put thoughts into peoples heads. He told one story, he heard 3 voices 2 were human like, 1 was like a computer generated voice, maybe some sort of technology being tested on him, he said.

The voices can tend to toward getting worse at night time. This reminded of how the C's answered that the best time to pray is at dawn. When i mentioned this to a friend it reminded them of Sundowners syndrome which is when some dementia patient's behaviour can become worse at the end of the day.

Interesting! I'd not heard of this.. wikipedia says it's theorised to be possibly due to circadian rhythm disruption and the evening shift towards melatonin production.. but it made me think of shortwave radio, how its propagation characteristics change between night and day, and particularly at dusk and dawn I think..

eg Short-wave radio propagation description and explanation :
Unlike local radio broadcasting on the VHF (FM) and medium wave bands, short-wave reception relies upon the refraction of signals from layers of gas hundreds of kilometers above the Earth's surface (known as the ionosphere). These layers of gas are 'excited' when the Sun shines on them, changing their characteristics: some of them become more reflective to radio signals when subject to solar radiation whereas some start to absorb radio signals. This is why some short-wave frequencies are good for night-time reception and others for the day-time. Sunset and sunrise present some other interesting opportunities as both the night-time and day-time layers of ionisation begin to swap over.

Shortwave - Worldband Radio Stations - Best Time To Listen to Shortwave Frequencies :
The hours of darkness still offer the best time for shortwave DXing. This is because of improved propagation conditions on the lower frequencies or bands, reduced static noise created by storms, and because shortwave broadcasters like to aim for the local evening hours for their primary audience since most of them will now be at home listening to their World Band (Shortwave) radio receivers. In short, when you're at home, they are at work.

In general, the bands with frequencies below 13000 KHz (13mhz) are better at night and the bands with frequencies above 13000 KHz (13mhz) are best during the day.

Around sunrise and sunset, both the daytime and nighttime band reception can be good, sometimes so remarkably good you'll think their coming from the next town but they are coming from around the world!

Okay, I listened to all three podcasts, there was some repetition in the third one, and the third one was more political, but still interesting. My notes: So, Jerry says that there is no genetic component or chemical imbalance in the case of paranoid schizophrenia. They're labeling it as such in order to be able to sell drugs, it's big business for Big Pharma. So anything, including research, that is going in the direction of the spiritual (i.e. it's not a mental illness, but a spiritual disease/crisis) is thwarted by the PTB. The other reason this is being done is because 'they' want these people to be manipulated into, I'd say, complete control and thereby possession. Some abuse in childhood (sexual abuse for example) could lead to schizophrenia, Jerry says.

He talked about how these patients are treated. It was truly saddening to hear about the drugs they're using for schizophrenic people, they're drugged to the point that they're just dead inside or senseless. Of course, the voices won't be that active then. Then there's shock therapy, and an example was given where an elderly woman had to take medicine before getting shocked so her bones wouldn't break. Her heart stopped after the shock 'treatment', and then was resuscitated (if that's the right word). Horrific. These patients don't dare to say that the voices are still talking or talking more, cause then they'll up the dose of medication. Jerry says this medication is destroying their brain and immune system, and it only treats the symptoms, not the cause. He says medicine is only necessary for people with schizophrenia who are too far gone. These are the people who think those voices are them, and there's nothing to be done for them anymore. Ignoring the voices also doesn't seem to help, they only get stronger that way. Schizophrenics who are at the stage where they recognize those voices are external or have doubt, can be helped, without the use of medicine/tranquilizers. Though they do need to put in some work, with the consistent help and guidance from an experienced professional.

In the second podcast, a psychologist (or therapist) joined who's done some meth and thereby started to hear voices too, so he asked Jerry for help and is on the road to recovery, he's now functional and has a job. His two methods of fighting these voices are:
- overtalking: when they start talking, and they want to convey an idea to him, he just starts talking over them, so that nothing of their message comes through or is understood
- visualizing (not sure why he called this visualizing): he starts typing/dictating what they're saying, so typing out what they're saying, which they hated, because they don't want others to know what they're saying.
This is how he's been starving them out.

These entities
- range from stupid to really sly/manipulative
- can start out grooming the patient/making the patient feel important (you're/I'm Jesus/here to help you)
- have access to the patient's memory and know other things (such as, one patient was told 'if you want drugs go to this place at this hour, and then you'll find a person who has the drugs you want' - then they go there and see they were right, so they also show off their 'supernatural abilities')
- when they're desperate (noticing they're losing control), they can start saying to the patient that they are his friends
- as mentioned earlier, they hate anything related to religion, primarily the 23rd Psalm, he also mentioned they hate sage, also hate love and children (anything positive or innocent, I would think)
- apparently some can manipulate physical reality
- feed off of fear and negative energy
- tell the patient to isolate himself, not to trust his family or friends (they're out to get him), make him paranoid and afraid (<- Covid tactics). By isolating himself (plus boredom), his mind is not occupied, and something can find an opening
- drain victims of their energy (schizophrenic patients often say they're drained, which is not surprising as these voices keep repeating, keep pestering them, keep annoying them <- Covid tactics as well)
- they try to pass off as thoughts of the patient, so they want the patient to think that they are not external, if they can manage to get the patient to believe this, the patient is gone (can't be helped anymore) - when asked by the patient who they are, they will most often say 'I am you'
- can make the patient forget anything, so Jerry told them to write down the instructions on a piece of paper
- want to destroy any positive concept the patient has about himself and to encourage negative thoughts about himself or others (<- Covid tactics, make people believe that unvaxxed people are evil or selfish/divide and conquer tactics)
- present a reality that isn't the objective reality (<- Covid tactics/any false flag tactics/any govt tactics, really)

So you have these entities or voices on the scale of schizophrenic patients and also humans in general (the occasional negative or very dark thought), and on a larger scale you have governments that are behaving exactly like these entities, acting on a large scale in order to create the right circumstances for a large-scale feast for these entities, for these shadow people, and for 4D STS, for complete control. The vaccines, as mentioned in the last session, can increase possession in some people! That was the creepy part for me listening to this podcast, how much alike the govts actions are to these demonic things or voices. It shouldn't be a surprise considering the likely dark figures controlling the govts, but geez!

What I found sad, also, is that in a good/balanced world, at least some schizophrenics (as shamans) could have probably been very important individuals in society, being able to see the unseen. So, in this predominantly evil world, it's no wonder to see how they are mistreated, and no effort is being made in research or otherwise, to find ways that could help at least some of them towards a more functional life. The demonisation of nicotine and promotion of a bad diet also keeps these schizophrenic patients from perhaps functioning correctly. At the same time, what can help these patients is not really profitable, so there's a win-win of keeping people from gaining knowledge about hyperdimensional reality and earning money from the suffering of these patients.

Thankfully, we have Laura & Ark, the C's, this network for knowledge and understanding about our reality.

On genetics, the C's say they can play a role (or it could be a number of factors):

October 25, 1994

Q: (L) Are Lizards responsible for paranoid schizophrenia?

A: Some.

Q: (L) In a general sense, in the majority of cases, what is the cause of paranoia or schizophrenia?

A: Lizard manipulation of energies.

Q: (L) Why?

A: To feed off the negative results.

Q: (L) So it isn't necessarily attachments?

A: No.

Q: (L) Do Lizards use attachments of dark energies to effect their purposes?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In a lot of cases of paranoid schizophrenia are attachments used?

Q: (L) Are they perpetuating schizophrenia through genetics?

A: Can. Or mental and emotional. Environmental life experiences.

Q: (L) Why does it not usually show up until adolescence? Is this because adolescents are being abducted and having implants put in?

A: Not necessarily.
And genetics are mentioned here, and how diet plays a role:

Session Date: August 20th 2011

Q: (L) Okay. What's the next question? (Psyche) We were checking some statistics and we realized that full siblings of schizophrenics are nine times more likely than the general population to have schizophrenia, and four times more likely to have bipolar disorder. Is {name redacted} affected by this genetic tendency?

A: Oh indeed! However this requires explanation. First of all, the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.

Of course, I don't think those who use drugs and then hear these voices could've been potential shamans and I think neither is just any schizophrenic patient, some people just end up in a very vulnerable state and an opening is created where these entities get in and manipulate until they have full control over the individual. And who knows, there could be some cases where a voice is created by the person himself, but in the cases mentioned by Jerry, considering these voices all share the same modus operandi, it's likely that they are external and the patient can either fight them with his willpower, his faith in the Universe, and steadfastness (which seems to have great results) and with the help of a professional of course or sadly get lost in the fake reality it (voice/voices) created and follow its orders until the patient hurts himself and/or others.

I'm thankful for people like Jerry who helps those who can be helped, and despite what the academics and psychiatrists were saying, he had an open mind to figure out what's going on. Also interesting is that he read Carlos Castaneda's book and mentioned 'they gave us their mind'!

Big FWIW! Just some thoughts, could be wrong.

My thanks @hiker and @aragorn for bringing this issue up for discussion.

I listened to the first Sheep Farm podcast yesterday in the early afternoon evening, it certainly gives one pause for thought regarding the history of psychiatry and treatment of so called mental illness.

It reminded me of a book in PDF I read several years ago Called Operators and Things the inner life of a Schizophrenic written in 1958, by Barbra O'Brien. It has been recently reissued and is available on Amazon.
I will post the 1958 PDF below. My recollection is somewhat vague, because it was several years ago, but she had a psychotic break and journey, controlled by the operators and the Things, her journey was directed all over the US, she was directed to take Greyhound bus trips to certain points. I thought it was bizarre whn first starting to read, and thought is was some form of Science Fiction novel. Not so. Thought it may be of interested for those interested and to add another source information.

I will continue to listen to the other podcasts in the next couple of days, I found the initial interview chilling to say the least. One thing for sure, it certainly gave me a greater appreciation of the Fellowship, the forum and the SOTT Team.

I wonder Mods, could I make a suggestion, maybe this subject would require a separate thread, what do other members think.

Thank you, Oxajil for that summary of the podcasts and the quotes from the C's. What is pointed out about how closely the governments in this whole Covid coup d'etat mimics demonic forces in their technics to brainwash, isolate and confuse people and rhus put them into open vulnerable positions, is interesting.
- as mentioned earlier, they hate anything related to religion, primarily the 23rd Psalm, he also mentioned they hate sage, also hate love and children (anything positive or innocent, I would think)
Regarding Psalm 23rd, this is the version from the Zondervan Amplified Bible:
PSALM 23
1 THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
2 He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.
3 He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.
4 Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
6 Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.
I think it might be good to have in mind those counter-measures, if we encounter people not connected to the Forum, who has an opening for such input and who are suffering or have family members who suffer from schizophrenia.

Last edited:
Psalms 19 and 91 might also be helpful, though they are not mentioned, yet to some here they will have a familiar feel.

PSALM 19
1 THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.
2 Day after day pours forth speech, and night after night shows forth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor spoken word [from the stars]; their voice is not heard.
4 Yet their voice [in evidence] goes out through all the earth, their sayings to the end of the world. Of the heavens has God made a tent for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber; and it rejoices as a strong man to run his course.
6 Its going forth is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the ends of it; and nothing [yes, no one] is hidden from the heat of it.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the [whole] person; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure and bright, enlightening the eyes.
9 The [reverent] fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the ordinances of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, even than much fine gold; they are sweeter also than honey and drippings from the honeycomb.
11 Moreover, by them is Your servant warned (reminded, illuminated, and instructed); and in keeping them there is great reward.
12 Who can discern his lapses and errors? Clear me from hidden [and unconscious] faults.
13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me! Then shall I be blameless, and I shall be innocent and clear of great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer.

PSALM 91
1 HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
3 For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
4 [Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.
8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,
10 There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.
11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Okay, I listened to all three podcasts, there was some repetition in the third one, and the third one was more political, but still interesting. My notes: So, Jerry says that there is no genetic component or chemical imbalance in the case of paranoid schizophrenia. They're labeling it as such in order to be able to sell drugs, it's big business for Big Pharma. So anything, including research, that is going in the direction of the spiritual (i.e. it's not a mental illness, but a spiritual disease/crisis) is thwarted by the PTB. The other reason this is being done is because 'they' want these people to be manipulated into, I'd say, complete control and thereby possession. Some abuse in childhood (sexual abuse for example) could lead to schizophrenia, Jerry says.

He talked about how these patients are treated. It was truly saddening to hear about the drugs they're using for schizophrenic people, they're drugged to the point that they're just dead inside or senseless. Of course, the voices won't be that active then. Then there's shock therapy, and an example was given where an elderly woman had to take medicine before getting shocked so her bones wouldn't break. Her heart stopped after the shock 'treatment', and then was resuscitated (if that's the right word). Horrific. These patients don't dare to say that the voices are still talking or talking more, cause then they'll up the dose of medication. Jerry says this medication is destroying their brain and immune system, and it only treats the symptoms, not the cause. He says medicine is only necessary for people with schizophrenia who are too far gone. These are the people who think those voices are them, and there's nothing to be done for them anymore. Ignoring the voices also doesn't seem to help, they only get stronger that way. Schizophrenics who are at the stage where they recognize those voices are external or have doubt, can be helped, without the use of medicine/tranquilizers. Though they do need to put in some work, with the consistent help and guidance from an experienced professional.

In the second podcast, a psychologist (or therapist) joined who's done some meth and thereby started to hear voices too, so he asked Jerry for help and is on the road to recovery, he's now functional and has a job. His two methods of fighting these voices are:
- overtalking: when they start talking, and they want to convey an idea to him, he just starts talking over them, so that nothing of their message comes through or is understood
- visualizing (not sure why he called this visualizing): he starts typing/dictating what they're saying, so typing out what they're saying, which they hated, because they don't want others to know what they're saying.
This is how he's been starving them out.

These entities
- range from stupid to really sly/manipulative
- can start out grooming the patient/making the patient feel important (you're/I'm Jesus/here to help you)
- have access to the patient's memory and know other things (such as, one patient was told 'if you want drugs go to this place at this hour, and then you'll find a person who has the drugs you want' - then they go there and see they were right, so they also show off their 'supernatural abilities')
- when they're desperate (noticing they're losing control), they can start saying to the patient that they are his friends
- apparently some can manipulate physical reality
- feed off of fear and negative energy
- tell the patient to isolate himself, not to trust his family or friends (they're out to get him), make him paranoid and afraid (<- Covid tactics). By isolating himself (plus boredom), his mind is not occupied, and something can find an opening
- drain victims of their energy (schizophrenic patients often say they're drained, which is not surprising as these voices keep repeating, keep pestering them, keep annoying them <- Covid tactics as well)
- they try to pass off as thoughts of the patient, so they want the patient to think that they are not external, if they can manage to get the patient to believe this, the patient is gone (can't be helped anymore) - when asked by the patient who they are, they will most often say 'I am you'
- can make the patient forget anything, so Jerry told them to write down the instructions on a piece of paper
- want to destroy any positive concept the patient has about himself and to encourage negative thoughts about himself or others (<- Covid tactics, make people believe that unvaxxed people are evil or selfish/divide and conquer tactics)
- present a reality that isn't the objective reality (<- Covid tactics/any false flag tactics/any govt tactics, really)

So you have these entities or voices on the scale of schizophrenic patients and also humans in general (the occasional negative or very dark thought), and on a larger scale you have governments that are behaving exactly like these entities, acting on a large scale in order to create the right circumstances for a large-scale feast for these entities, for these shadow people, and for 4D STS, for complete control. The vaccines, as mentioned in the last session, can increase possession in some people! That was the creepy part for me listening to this podcast, how much alike the govts actions are to these demonic things or voices. It shouldn't be a surprise considering the likely dark figures controlling the govts, but geez!

What I found sad, also, is that in a good/balanced world, at least some schizophrenics (as shamans) could have probably been very important individuals in society, being able to see the unseen. So, in this predominantly evil world, it's no wonder to see how they are mistreated, and no effort is being made in research or otherwise, to find ways that could help at least some of them towards a more functional life. The demonisation of nicotine and promotion of a bad diet also keeps these schizophrenic patients from perhaps functioning correctly. At the same time, what can help these patients is not really profitable, so there's a win-win of keeping people from gaining knowledge about hyperdimensional reality and earning money from the suffering of these patients.

Thankfully, we have Laura & Ark, the C's, this network for knowledge and understanding about our reality.

On genetics, the C's say they can play a role (or it could be a number of factors):

And genetics are mentioned here, and how diet plays a role:

Of course, I don't think those who use drugs and then hear these voices could've been potential shamans and I think neither is just any schizophrenic patient, some people just end up in a very vulnerable state and an opening is created where these entities get in and manipulate until they have full control over the individual. And who knows, there could be some cases where a voice is created by the person himself, but in the cases mentioned by Jerry, considering these voices all share the same modus operandi, it's likely that they are external and the patient can either fight them with his willpower, his faith in the Universe, and steadfastness (which seems to have great results) and with the help of a professional of course or sadly get lost in the fake reality it (voice/voices) created and follow its orders until the patient hurts himself and/or others.

I'm thankful for people like Jerry who helps those who can be helped, and despite what the academics and psychiatrists were saying, he had an open mind to figure out what's going on. Also interesting is that he read Carlos Castaneda's book and mentioned 'they gave us their mind'!

Big FWIW! Just some thoughts, could be wrong.
Wow, you must be made of steel to listen to all three episodes in a row!

I’m sure this has occurred to you guys, and it’s ‘obvious’, but the confirmation by the C’s that the vaccines can induce schizophrenia really makes you wonder...are the ‘voices’ pushing for the idea of everyone getting the jab because in that way they will have a real feast invading everyone’s minds, making them schizophrenics.

I listened to the first two Sheep Farm episodes today, yeah wow. Full on.
Some small things which caught my ear:

- He mentions a patient whose 'voices' apparently liked fishing... as well as helping him get drugs and stuff, they once told him to go fishing and where to do it, and he caught heaps of fish. Weird. Jerry didn't really comment on it, but it obvs made me think of 'Hook Operators' from Operators and Things..and Jerry went on to repeatedly mention patients being 'hooked' etc and talk about things in the same way Operators and Things does..

- A patient came to him and said "my voices want to talk to you". Then his voice went slightly deeper and he said "You have no right to interfere with our way of life". Only a vague connection but the phrase "way of life" reminded me of the hypnotherapy session Laura wrote about in The Wave, which contains the same phrase: The Wave Chapter 2: Multi-Dimensional Soul Essences

Q: How does it make you feel now to look at yourself as that other being, that insect, eating that little girl?

A: It’s a way of life. It’s just what does happen.

Q: Okay, now. I want you to push the button on your remote control and split the movie screen. What do you see behind the screen?

A: [Subject begins to breath in short, gasping breaths.] Treacherous…

Q: What is treacherous?

A: [Whispers] It’s like… it’s not a grasshopper…

Q: What is it?

A: It’s like an ant… it’s an ANT… and it’s DEVOURING… they’re FEEDING… uh… uh… uh… they’re FEEDING… they’re FEEDING… [Gasping and choking] these kids… KIDS are being herded in and they’re EATING THEM!

- Later he also mentions parasites and worms. Obvious covid relation...but also, mention of worms always happens to remind me of the worms from that same hypnosis session above, though what Laura's patient talked about were giant worms in the Earth's core.. (The C's said these horrifying things the patient saw were aspects of herself, and all of us, in something like an alternate reality, "multidimensional soul essences", which we would merge with with the arrival of The Wave).... I don't know if any of this is related to parasites but can't help feel that it is, on some level - the image of worms in the planet's core, eating and eating, being fed by UFOs, feels symbolically linked to parasites in the human body.

- The other guy who comes on the podcast, George, says that at times when he's been hearing his voices talk to him, he's pressed record on his phone and just recorded the room sound at the time, then sent the files to someone who does "EVP" (electronic voice phenomenon) stuff, who he claims could hear his voices in the recordings. He says she sometimes, though not always, accurately made out what the voices in his head were saying, from recordings. (Jerry himself says he couldn't hear anything in them).. hmm..

- Jerry says how if you can chase away the voices for long enough, the patient can be healed? (as opposed to the voices just being temporarily covered up by psychiatric drugs).. makes me think of Castaneda's "stoping the inner dialogue", though it's only a subset of what Castaneda's talking about, I think:
Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers’ mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this manoeuver the total certainty of the mind’s foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers’ mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.

- The stuff about having little horrid thoughts or urges to hurt an animal, etc, sounds like how apparently mass murderers often have a history of animal cruelty as children. Like, do 'they' start with something small to see if the person will accept it? And then progress to bigger and bigger things, gradually tuning the person's FRV to whatever negative frequencies? And if pretty much everyone is subject to this negative information, maybe only schizophrenics (and shamans) end up hearing it as an actual voice, but most people just internalise it, sweep it under the rug... so even if we do reject the thoughts (as most people must!), we don't recognise them as foreign?

- It's weird how Jerry says many patients' voices come as a 'family', like they have two parental and one child voice... again like in Operators and Things, how the author's voices were at first a young boy, a man and an old man, IIRC?

- He says the voices HATE young children.. I didn't really expect that. From the C's (and other) material it's clear that children are a huge target for these negative forces, in much danger, and generally very sensitive to stuff and need to be protected.. but I was a bit surprised by how he said the voices just really, really hate them. (I shouldn't have been, I guess, what with how the government here has been treating kids in covid times..)

Last edited:

Yeah, he mentioned the 23rd Psalm or Lord's Prayer.

And he mentioned they don't like amazing grace.

Regarding Psalm 23rd, this is the version from the Zondervan Amplified Bible:

I think it might be good to have in mind those counter-measures, if we encounter people not connected to the Forum, who has an opening for such input and who are suffering or have family members who suffer from schizophrenia.

If the entities hate and abhor positive spirituality and religion, reciting POTS would probably work here as well. ;-)

In podcast #2, at 40:00 Jerry mentions that smoking attenuates the "voices". This remark is interesting in light of this session excerpt:

Session 13 Feb 2011:
Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)
A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

And yes, that "stillness" is characteristic. Michael Topper writes:

The network of the STS hierarchy extends in myriad psychic webs of specialized powers, forces and functions like a voracious Net flung across the heaven of stars, the sum energy comprising the group consciousness of that net redounds to the basic benefit of the Being at the apex of the control pyramid. This apex is composed of the most persistently negative being - the one who has stuck it out against all evidence of progressively-diminishing returns. This being can be described as the Desolate One, a being who most directly embodies and promotes the ultimate negative objective.

At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge, possessing the proverbial basilisk gaze and only turning the stream of its attention "away" from that intensified/contractile self absorption toward the created worlds in token deference of the need to canalize the funneling food source - sucking vitality from the extravagances and pastimes comprising the follies of the created worlds, imbibing the "light units" to insure the uninterrupted power that it needs, the inconceivable "wattage" required, to maintain that monumental self-absorption and narcissistic self-luminance of the negative Ego-postulate - the Anti-Logos, the Selfness of Consciousness.

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

This is the Ultimate Objective of the Being at the apex of the pyramidal food chain. And this is why its agenda is masked in the lower levels of the hierarchy. Until such lower level negative beings have consumed sufficient energy - a sort of critical mass - to trigger the implosion of such extraordinary self concentration, they are only interested in destroying that which resists their domination and preserving a vital minimum of captured resources so as to possess an ongoing supply of nutriment. They wish to control, or freeze the rate of planetary destruction and disintegration so as to technically conserve the intelligent life-form in a tractable state so as to render it a good "servant."

“They are only interested in destroying that which resists their domination....possess an ongoing supply of nutriment. They wish to control, or freeze the rate of planetary destruction and disintegration so as to technically conserve the intelligent life-form in a tractable state so as to render it a good “servant.”

Is this the Ultimate Objective in the Covid vaccine drama/fiasco? Most likely I am stating the obvious but it explains so precisely the ‘why’ for much of the crazy maneuvering and rules and lack of law or recourse which is attempting to destroy the positives of humanity and life that otherwise seem inexplicable to the so many unaware people we have to interact with daily. People are noticing the wrongness but not what could possibly be behind the destructive motivation of their insane actions. This quote conveys the extent of that insanity and evil that must be faced and it is frightening to imagine such an existence of negative energy. The extremes it will go to are terrifying. Only our servitude ensures their existence.

For anyone who listened to Jerry Marzinsky's interview with Delingpole and found it interesting, I highly recommend checking out the "Sheep Farm podcast" (audio, video). It was as intense stuff as in Delingpole's podcast, if not more so. Again, I made sure to listen to it in broad daylight. ;-)

I watched all the 3 episodes. It was creepy, though presented it in a entertaining way despite being tough subject. As others mentioned it is like "Operators and things" , though it is more focused on human side. "Operators and things" has lot more details about the economy of the operators side.

I liked the comparison of tactics of hook operators and the deep state to control, drain and program the victims through voice. 3rd interview has some repetition, but not boring.

Along with 23rd psalm, lords player, sage, positive thoughts, CBT to challenge inner thought, they mention these shadow/tree people doesn't like 963 Hz . It looks 963 Hz belongs to Solfeggio frequencies. There are many articles about these frequencies and seems to be used in many meditation music. I am not sure of efficacy though.
Jerry mentions If one ignores the inner voices, they will go louder and stronger, so it has to be confronted and challenged. It looks they figured out these by themselves based on observations from the mental institutions and networking. Even though they relegate it to "Satanic" control, they seems to have not realized bigger picture as in C's transmissions.

I wondered whether Jerry is a good candidate for mind matters interview.

Back
Top Bottom