Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin/Glimpses of the Devil ,Scott Peck

I have listened to all three podcasts now, I found it very enlightening. I am reminded of the impressions after reading the Billionaire Banker series. Even though we are aware of elite manipulation, in a theoretical sense, actually read in the form of a novel, gave a form of confirmation IMO of the reality.

The most striking message for me, was, how much of our thought process, really belongs to us as spiritual beings? If one considers, the influence of programing from birth, the popular culture and of course the MSM, and government entrained propaganda of the population, it makes discernment of truth and critical thinking a challenge.

It made me think about trauma, physical, sexual and emotional on young people in the development of soul growth, by my recollection, the C's warned about children being in contact with information that may have negative effects on development. Suggesting to me, those that have a soul potential come into the world pure so to speak, this could be a possible reason, why these entities, do not like children.

The experiences of the psychologist, concerning schizophrenia were conducted in either a prison, a psychiatric institution, or in an acute ER admission. Which also suggest to me that this break with reality (or demonstration of another reality, to put in other words) was due to emotional and physical trauma, or repeated drug use. I have thought about this, the Pineal has been suggested as a connection to the divine. it is possible, that due to injury (as noted above) a window in the pineal has been blasted open, allow access to the individuals. I will continue with my further thoughts later after contemplation.

Thanks all for introducing me to Jerry Marzinsky through this thread. I've now found his channel on YT. I've long wondered if I'm possessed by a 4d entity or other types. It's really insidious however, as Marzinsky states these voices sound no different from your own inner voices, so you have to be extra careful who you zone in on in your defensive actions. Thankfully I smoke, it provides excellent relief if I'm stressed out by events in my life. If the possessive entity hates smoking then it'll have no chance with me! But seriously, it wears me out on occasions, particularly when I'm trying to get to sleep.

I've run the gamut in my defensive moves when dealing with my problems. I first tried to find calmness, that only worked temporarily. I've gotten angry too, and then the visual element kicks off; I've seen little blue-ish beings floating in the air around me. I must admit I've lashed out at them, though I understand any form of violence is not really gonna work in the long term. It does provide a brief respite however. Prayers and psalms are a very interesting technique to learn though, that's a new string to my bow. I know well that I need to pray more, complacency is to be worked on here. I had an episode late at night recently where I was confronting negative voices; I could hear my inner child complaining through me, and another voice putting pressure on my brain, I could feel it, like a heavy pressure. I asked who it was doing this. The voice replied, "I am me". It didn't say "I am you". Very interesting. I've had brain scans over the years, and no problems were discovered.

I think my best work in this area has been in developing my awareness of myself, and other such entities. Knowledge and being on a basic level. In doing that, I narrow my focus into subject matter that is of real interest to me, no foolishness allowed. I've worked to maintain a state of resilience, and I know full well now when I'm doing/thinking what I want. Vigilance, that's the word I'm reaching for. It's hard work, but the alternative is grim, so there's no problem in maintaining this state of mind. Negative thought loops are the big problem I face here though. The voices get at me through my family, and my fears of bereavement. I've had to come to terms with the hard facts of life on this point. My parents are a constant form of support, but they're in their 70's now and won't be around forever. I have to prepare now for a world where I'll be without them, hopefully at least a decade away though.

I know that this world is just a ride, and that I should just sit back and enjoy the show, and honestly things aren't so bad now. I came down with schizophrenia aged 29, and I'm 46 now. I've grown to a considerable degree in those years, and I'm growing into my mature self. I can't help but laugh at how daft I used to be in younger years. My energy levels are good despite poor sleep on occasions, and I'm here for the long haul, and no short cuts are required. So long as I maintain my discipline and focus, things won't be so bad. I'm a sovereign being, and no demon or dead dude is going to have his merry way with me.

This is a very interesting thread, I'll look into Jerry's work more now that I've found his channel. Thank you all for your contributions on this subject.

I watched all the 3 episodes. It was creepy, though presented it in a entertaining way despite being tough subject. As others mentioned it is like "Operators and things" , though it is more focused on human side. "Operators and things" has lot more details about the economy of the operators side.

I liked the comparison of tactics of hook operators and the deep state to control, drain and program the victims through voice. 3rd interview has some repetition, but not boring.

Along with 23rd psalm, lords player, sage, positive thoughts, CBT to challenge inner thought, they mention these shadow/tree people doesn't like 963 Hz . It looks 963 Hz belongs to Solfeggio frequencies. There are many articles about these frequencies and seems to be used in many meditation music. I am not sure of efficacy though.
Jerry mentions If one ignores the inner voices, they will go louder and stronger, so it has to be confronted and challenged. It looks they figured out these by themselves based on observations from the mental institutions and networking. Even though they relegate it to "Satanic" control, they seems to have not realized bigger picture as in C's transmissions.

I wondered whether Jerry is a good candidate for mind matters interview.
FYI, I just tried to access the link in this post relating to meditativemind.org and it just lagged for ages, so I typed in the website independently in a new window and it came up with an immediate message saying it had been blocked.

The most striking message for me, was, how much of our thought process, really belongs to us as spiritual beings?
I was surprised to see CBT as good technique against the voices as per Jerry. Many of techniques he uses including mental discipline are mentioned in Psychic self defense books. Many of the new age channeling promotes listen to them as if it is from some thing higher without caution. The end result is readers of these new age followers struggle to protect themselves and consider CBT as mundane non-spiritual stuff. I don't mean to under estimate the CBT's limitations though.

FYI, I just tried to access the link in this post relating to meditativemind.org and it just lagged for ages, so I typed in the website independently in a new window and it came up with an immediate message saying it had been blocked.
It still works in US. Probably it is related to country. you can search internet for 963 hz or Solfeggio frequencies. there are lot of articles.

Well, we usually try to classify or place this kind of influence into some generic kind of sts predators —pendulums somewhere?— as responsible for the nasty influences over our thoughts and sometimes behavior. It’s not much difficult to learn that these evil influences have outer real presence and are not exclusively an inner creation of our minds. However when you start to research, for example mythological accounts, then you end discovering that these influences are ancient and told to be of several types. So, they are not of a single “species” or of only a 4D character —or 5D attachments. In fact even 3D technology can mimic, or cause, in details these terrible influences —e.g. the mind control exerted by HARP, microwaves, etc.; as the C’s have told us.

Besides there are other notable books about this topic. In particular, there is that one The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts by the journalist Joe Fisher. Fisher narrates in first person his own investigation and physical depletion as resultant of his investigation. In short words, his book describes entities that convince their hosts that they —the entities— are like sages, gods, or 5D human spirits. Thus they are able to voice their thoughts in an open way, that is to say possessing the bodies of their human hosts. Of course, the “sages” only want to feed on negative energy. Fisher gave his life while delivering this book to mankind —and it’s indeed a great book.

Another interesting account is the controversial book —this one more like Hostage to Devil— on the investigation of a haunted house that popularly came to be known as The Amityville Horror —apparently a most-factual report while partly inspired in the Dunwich Horror (a Cthulhu tale) by H. P. Lovecraft. I read this book when was maybe sixteen year old. This one scared my being at that time. The book is also about demonic beings and their persecution over their human targets —including exorcist priests— not mattering if their targets moved to another cities or locations far away from the epicentre of the haunting. When I finished the book I promised to myself never again reading something frightening like that because first I had to learn how to fight the nearby “hungry-ghosts” that harassed my mind —I would say since 5 year old or so.​

I enjoyed the Sheep Farm interviews. Very insightful. Thank you for the recommendation. I also liked the interviewers. They interjected comments that seemed grounded in their own research of the kind of topics we discuss on the Forum. I hope to check out some of their other podcasts.

The shadow people brought to mind the Castenada’s flyers. Or the glimpse of movement one sometimes has out of the corner of your eye.

It is most disturbing how the medical establishment has so successfully kept from the public that this is actually a spiritual and mental assault. Only drugs that permanently maim the victims or patients can be prescribed. (Think fake vaccines. Same agenda).

I’ve heard antidotes of vaxxed individuals that no longer feel a spiritual connection. They feel a void as Jerry mentioned in one of his patients. I am concerned that this is a zombie effect of the fake vaccines on some individuals. It could be creating the opening to allow the voices in as well, if one is not grounded in their own sovereignty of being. I suspect it is why adolescents are targeted. One can be unsure of their place in life and who they are and too open to any experience without discernment. I felt effects of negative mental messages or strong urges that were harmful to someone else especially at that age.

I thought it was powerful that Jerry flat out said that psychiatry as it is taught is fraud. It’s about prescribing Big Pharma drugs.

Sage is my favorite smell. We have lots of it planted around our yard. It’s heavenly!

Recently I had an inspiration that seems to mentally and physically fortify me when I need positive uplifting thoughts. I think it is sort of because there is so much negativity to have knowledge of but to be on guard against. It’s a little rhyme to light up myself.

“Thank you for this place. Thank you for this time. Thank you for my health. Thank you for my mind.”

I will be more attentive to negative thoughts and recognize that these are not me.

Last edited:
Thanks all for introducing me to Jerry Marzinsky through this thread. I've now found his channel on YT. I've long wondered if I'm possessed by a 4d entity or other types. It's really insidious however, as Marzinsky states these voices sound no different from your own inner voices, so you have to be extra careful who you zone in on in your defensive actions. Thankfully I smoke, it provides excellent relief if I'm stressed out by events in my life. If the possessive entity hates smoking then it'll have no chance with me! But seriously, it wears me out on occasions, particularly when I'm trying to get to sleep.

I've run the gamut in my defensive moves when dealing with my problems. I first tried to find calmness, that only worked temporarily. I've gotten angry too, and then the visual element kicks off; I've seen little blue-ish beings floating in the air around me. I must admit I've lashed out at them, though I understand any form of violence is not really gonna work in the long term. It does provide a brief respite however. Prayers and psalms are a very interesting technique to learn though, that's a new string to my bow. I know well that I need to pray more, complacency is to be worked on here. I had an episode late at night recently where I was confronting negative voices; I could hear my inner child complaining through me, and another voice putting pressure on my brain, I could feel it, like a heavy pressure. I asked who it was doing this. The voice replied, "I am me". It didn't say "I am you". Very interesting. I've had brain scans over the years, and no problems were discovered.

I think my best work in this area has been in developing my awareness of myself, and other such entities. Knowledge and being on a basic level. In doing that, I narrow my focus into subject matter that is of real interest to me, no foolishness allowed. I've worked to maintain a state of resilience, and I know full well now when I'm doing/thinking what I want. Vigilance, that's the word I'm reaching for. It's hard work, but the alternative is grim, so there's no problem in maintaining this state of mind. Negative thought loops are the big problem I face here though. The voices get at me through my family, and my fears of bereavement. I've had to come to terms with the hard facts of life on this point. My parents are a constant form of support, but they're in their 70's now and won't be around forever. I have to prepare now for a world where I'll be without them, hopefully at least a decade away though.

I know that this world is just a ride, and that I should just sit back and enjoy the show, and honestly things aren't so bad now. I came down with schizophrenia aged 29, and I'm 46 now. I've grown to a considerable degree in those years, and I'm growing into my mature self. I can't help but laugh at how daft I used to be in younger years. My energy levels are good despite poor sleep on occasions, and I'm here for the long haul, and no short cuts are required. So long as I maintain my discipline and focus, things won't be so bad. I'm a sovereign being, and no demon or dead dude is going to have his merry way with me.

This is a very interesting thread, I'll look into Jerry's work more now that I've found his channel. Thank you all for your contributions on this subject.

I hope that Jerry’s information will help you. This is the first place I’ve seen positive ways to understand and deal with these kind of difficulties. Good luck and keep us posted!

So I've watched one and a half of the sheepfarm podcasts, and I'm pretty impressed by Jerry. My only caveat though is his stance seems to be totally against psych meds. I can only speak from personal experience here but I would never go without my meds, I dread the day they become unavailable. That's a genuine worry if our society descends into greater chaos in the future, so I bear it in mind. I take 15mg of Olanzapine every night, and it helps me to sleep better. It also kinda wraps my mind in cotton wool, that's how I could describe it. Compared to say 2004-15 (That period was really bad, though intermittently) things are much more quiet and stable now. I've been on these meds since 2016. So I'd say be very cautious in dismissing meds completely, though a spiritual and intellectual effort to self-actualise is obviously the best method to recovery. There's no easy path to recovery, it's a full time job I reckon. Self awareness and self knowledge are the key points, and a fine tuning of one's sensitivity also.

During my bad years, say around 2004-7 in particular, my mind was random and chaotic, like a mental storm was passing through me. The voices were totally overwhelming at times. I self-medicated with weed and beer in those years, and hardly ever took meds. They did provide relief, and I think in small doses such things can be beneficial, like say one joint or a dram of whiskey or brandy. But again I speak from personal experience here, don't allow such things to become habitual. I know that sounds obvious and a no-brainer, but it's so easy to fall back into addictive patterns of behaviour if you have the traits that make such things more likely.

I can understand what Jerry means when he states that the possessive entities favour the ultra stimulants like meth. I've met hard drug users over the years, and to a man they have always been, for all their charm, selfish bastards, that's the only way I can describe them. I've noted some who definitely had personality disorders unsurprisingly. I think sometimes these attachments are probably dead dudes still craving their old habits. So a good personal regime is crucial in self-healing and self-actualisation. Sound personal hygiene, mental, spiritual and physical.

In my case, I had to strip myself to the bare bones and I began keeping a journal, just laying down memories in epochs, eg-aged 5, 10, 16, 21, 29, 40, on on I go, I still write to this day. Memory is everything in life to me, you are what you know (along with what you do),, and you have to really know yourself if you go down with a mental illness. With time and repeated efforts, it became clearer to me what my soul essence was like, and I contrasted that with a very cynical, jaded older voice within. Is it an attachment? Honestly I still can't say. This voice is one of about a half dozen that were prevalent at one point in my life, and is still with me. And I'm not the kind of person to want to start personal exorcisms, I'm a conservative by nature, never kick things out willy nilly. What seems alien, or evil, may actually be a wounded part of your soul, so tread carefully I reckon.

Speaking personally and honestly, I am amazed how different my mental landscape is like now compared to 10-15 years ago. The difference is staggering. Part of that may be me just getting older and maturing, but the clarity I have now is a great bonus, and I can communicate confidently again, like I could as a a student. It's great to find my way back to sanity; I'm probably not fully there yet, but I'm making strong strides forward in my understanding and awareness. Knowledge and being is the pathway to soul growth, and a good heart within is also pretty important I'd say. A bit of mercy and forgiveness goes a long way, and you'll have to face your unvarnished self at some point. We all have our shadows, but not everyone has conversations with them! Us schizophrenics do. So I'm tentatively moving forwards, and it was a treat to hear Jerry's perspective on this thorny, fascinating subject. He's trying to cut his way through the vagueness and the accepted dogmas, seeking what is actually there underneath the craziness and the suffering. But I still wouldn't go without my meds though, gotta stress that. Maybe I'm one of the lucky one's for whom the meds are genuinely helping, who knows?

It's good to hear that your situation has been improving SlipNet; if it's working for you, that's the most important thing :-)

So I've watched one and a half of the sheepfarm podcasts, and I'm pretty impressed by Jerry. My only caveat though is his stance seems to be totally against psych meds. [...]

Having listened to snippets of a few of his other interviews on his youtube channel, that's not the impression that i got. At least in those interviews he was saying that, for certain cases meds are necessary and can transform a patient who is seriously suffering overnight. He also reiterates a number of times that the meds do work, but that, backed up by studies, they can also be harmful to physiological health for long term users.

It may be that he has made some (frustrated) blanket statements against meds but it seems to me that his perspective is more nuanced.

I got the impression that his main issues were that health care professionals claim that it's a chemical imbalance in the brain but they don't test incoming patient's brains to see what is imbalanced; that there's a strong profit motive corrupting the science, as well as the doctor-patient relationship; that they're used as much for convenience as anything else; the harm these drugs can cause aren't conveyed to the patient; non-chemical therapies aren't given the priority that they should be.

Bearing in mind those are his criticisms of the materialist aspects, but he's also trying to draw attention to the 'other reality' nature involved in some of the situations and how also working with that can significantly contribute to recovery and healing.

Okay, but is good to keep in mind that meds —i.e. those affecting the mind— must be considered carefully also because they can, I suppose, associate a shortening of the free will. Indeed in what regards ‘voices’ and ‘drugs’ the C’s tell how under such influences one becomes vulnerable to extern control —and I suppose we can include the so called “vaxines”.

So, below are some pieces that seem applicable to many psychotropic drugs as well,
October 23, 1999 Session

A: Several comments: First of all, “fan” is short for “fanatic.” Secondly, melatonin does not force an alteration in physiological brain chemicals, as do mescaline, peyote, LSD, etc. Accessing the higher levels of psychical awareness through such processes is harmful to the balance levels of the prime chakra. This is because it alters the natural rhythms of psychic development by causing reliance on the part of the subject, thus subjugating the learning process. It is a form of self-imposed abridging of free will. Melatonin simply allows the system to clear obstructions in the brain chemistry naturally, thereby allowing the subject to continue to learn at a natural pace. And, it is by no means unimportant that melatonin is a natural body hormone. The other substances mentioned are, at least in part, synthetic, with the exception of peyote. But even that is not a natural ingredient of the human physiological being. And besides, we have already discussed the importance, or lack thereof, of those who pass judgment upon this exercise, or communication.
…………………………………………..

2 May 2015 Session

(L) Okay, the girl's name is Kim Evans, and she went missing in 2013. The story is kind of weird. She left with $400, a small suitcase, her passport, and...
(Andromeda) She said she'd be right back.
…………………………………………..

Q: (L) Is this person still alive in the body?
A: No

Q: (Pierre) How did she die?
A: Driven by voices to expose herself to danger.

Q: (Andromeda) Whose voices?
A: In her head.

Q: (L) And what was the source of these voices?
A: Entities hanging around

Q: (L) Were these entities hanging around because of her encounter with psychedelic drugs?
A: Partly but she was also mentally and psychically vulnerable due to genetic factors.

Q: (L) Let me just make a statement here. People who have particular genetic vulnerabilities should not participate in hallucinogenic drug activities? Is that a reasonable assumption to make?
A: Yes

Q: (L) But then people don't always know whether they're genetically vulnerable, do they?

Q: (L) Anything else to say about it?
(Galatea) Is there a way to determine if someone is genetically vulnerable?

Q: (Perceval) Just don't be messing with psychedelic drugs, no matter who you are. That sounds reasonable.
(Chu) What kind of danger did she expose herself to?
A: Places people.
…………………………………………..

Q: (L) In other words, since we're not directly connected to her or know anything about her, we can't tune in any closer than that. Well...
A: All should be aware of the potentials for entity interference when utilizing psychedelics. They can be beneficial in some cases but with care.

Q: (L) I would say you have to also have people who are fully aware of the possibilities, doing mental blocking, taking care of the energy around...
A: Yes, like psychotropic day.

With regard to the mentioned diversity of entities, can also be recalled that bugs, in particular viruses, for example, own a transdensity character, …maybe working as probes too?! And, as is evident, those microscopic ‘guys’ also literally can possess a physical body.

Moreover there is a post in this thread pointing out that the “mind-possessors” who don’t like smoking and a reference in a transcript. Indeed these specific ‘virus’ aspects are at length talked in the transcripts, thus next I just selected a few pieces but which bring other interesting notes linked to this facet.
February 13th 2011 Session

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.
A: Close enough!
……………………………………

4 March 2012 Session

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?
A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!
……………………………………

August 9, 1997 Session

Q: ….. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!
A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...
A: Such as "now."
…………………………………………..

18 July 2015 Session

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.
…………………………………………..

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!
…………………………………………..

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.
…………………………………………..

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?
A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.
A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?
A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.
(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?
A: Waves of information.
…………………………………………..

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?
A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.
A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...
…………………………………………..

March 13th 2021 Session

(L) So if we have failed herd immunity to what's already out there and developing and mutating all the time, then something could come along and REALLY do a job...
A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed globally in the very air everyone breathes.
…………………………………………..

March 30, 2002 Session

A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge which leads to DNA modification which closes gaps...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of lesson profiles elected by the self.​

So I've watched one and a half of the sheepfarm podcasts, and I'm pretty impressed by Jerry. My only caveat though is his stance seems to be totally against psych meds. I can only speak from personal experience here but I would never go without my meds, I dread the day they become unavailable.
Out of curiosity, I looked up Jerry and found this very enlightening interview. First time I hear these interesting details of what the condition is like.
Hope others find it equally interesting.

Finished listening to the interviews. Many thanks for posting them and everyone's interesting remarks.

I was also wondering about all those poor kids who are 'diagnosed' (seems in cooperation with parents, education system and medical establishment) with one attention disorder or other being put on methylphenidate (f.i. Ritalin) or dextroamphetamine.
Jerry mentions this in Part 3, around 9.30, in the context of how bad these drugs are for the brain, how they have a destructive effect on the brain and that they are handing them (for huge profits) to thousands and thousands of kids who are acting out or are hyperactive. It's more than thousands: according to this website, per 25 June 2021, a whopping 6.1 million kids between ages 2 and 17 in the US are diagnosed with an attention deficit disorder of some kind. That's HUGE business at wholesale prices like up to USD165.-- per month per patient! However, they estimate that between 2 and 7%(!) of kids in The Netherlands have such a disorder.

I looked up the dispensing of methylphenidate by pharmacies (through doctors) in The Netherlands, but was not able to find very recent data. I did find a report by the pharmacies association (in Dutch), stating that in 2018 in Holland they gave methylphenidate to 206.000 persons, 3.7% less than in 2017. At the end of the report it's mentioned that doctors also treat the attention disorders with dextroamphetamine. (I found one doctor basically stating that it doesn't really matter, just a difference in molecules which of the two drugs gets prescribed). According to that aforementioned report, the total number of users of dextroamphetamine was on the rise in 2018 to 36.000, of which 6.900 kids aged 6-15. Looking at this list of side effects from dextroamphetamine, it includes, to name just a few as they mention a total of 50 side effects, 'feelings of hostility', 'mental problems from taking the drug' (!!), 'hallucinations', 'suicidal thoughts'. Under 'common side effects' for Ritalin, psychosis is mentioned. How many of those are out there on their own being subjected to the voices 24/7? It's quite unfathomable what is happening....
I looked at a few studies lauding the use of these drugs in humans, but found, like this one, that the authors were fully in bed with Big Pharma, so not much to no trust in the lauding results there...

I second the suggestion of trying to get Jerry interviewed on MindMatters.

These quotes from the covid thread reminded me:

Another possible line of inquiry to consider Pierre in your syncytin quest is the impact of regular cannabis use (and the otherwise bizarre push of late by authorities to legalize and hence habituate in the wider community). There is a steady rise in its use by pregnant women for example and studies do seem to suggest this has detrimental impacts on syncytialization during pregnancy.

The Impact of Early Life Exposure to Cannabis: The Role of the Endocannabinoid System
It may be just coincidental but not only the rise in use but also the dramatic increase in the proportion of THC, the psychoactive substance in cannabis producing the “high” has jumped from 3% to 10-15% and in some areas to 70%. Worth noting that:
“Numerous prospective studies have shown that cannabis use carries an increased risk of later schizophrenic-like psychosis,” says an article by Sir Robin Murray of the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London and Wayne Hall of the National Centre for Youth Substance Use Research at the University of Queensland. They cite a study showing that, though Portugal is held up as a pioneer in dealing with drugs, the rate of hospitalisation for psychotic disorders has increased 29-fold since decriminalisation 15 years ago. Another study calculates that between 30 per cent and 50 per cent of new cases of psychosis in London and Amsterdam would not have occurred if the individual affected had not been smoking high-potency cannabis.

Something I found a bit odd in the Sheep Farm podcasts: Jerry Marzinsky reckoned that cannabis use did NOT contribute to schizophrenia/hearing voices.. he said a few times that use of drugs which excite you, like methamphetamine, was extremely likely to lead to schizophrenia, but not pot.

He's the expert. I have no experience with diagnosed schizophrenic people. But I did used to be a daily pot smoker (been clean for 15 years now, yay!) and some people I knew definitely started showing signs of this kind of psychosis. Maybe his experience of it was more in the days of the old, unmodified, low potency type stuff? Or maybe it's a bit of a blind spot for him, dunno..

I wonder if, since in Jerry's experience apparently cannabis did not tend to contribute to his patients' psychoses, the thing with it is that it can open you up to the schizophrenia (or whatever) but at the same time dulls you somewhat so you're less likely to experience these influences as coming from an external source, internalising them instead? So, the same general effect but slower and more subtle... People I know who still use it have what I'd describe as massive blind spots in their thinking. (I mean, who doesn't? But these are glaringly huge.. people who seem totally normal in most respects but maybe have a couple areas where they are completely, shockingly unreasonable and nonsensical. Talk about gaps in consciousness!)

Out of curiosity, I looked up Jerry and found this very enlightening interview.
Hi_ Henry, thanks for that. Absolutely amazing but shattering at the same time. Reminds me of the C's saying we are an experiment which translates to lab.....which translates to lab rats. Sounds depressing really but I keep saying it's the soul that counts........but,

The sheer range of suffering humans under-go down here is mind boggling and thinking of my relatively unscathed course through life makes me wonder if I've somehow, at sometime, missed any valuable lessons through not suffering to the degree others have via terrorism, war, hunger disease etc.

Feeling a bit unsettled at the moment but glad I saw this video.

Back
Top Bottom