How can I be freed from any inadvertent deals with 4th density STSs?

Pas de problème! (No problem!)

And thanks Gandalf for fixing my quote boxes! :P

Sorry if I am rezzing a dead thread, but I have a question on the subject of doing the "bidding" of 4D STS.

I think I have been manipulated, and was definitely co-opted a while ago unconsciously through lack of knowledge (tried to make contact numerous times.) Will the simple input of knowledge combined with cleansing activities such as EE and the Pennebaker writing exercise rid me of this nonsense?

Timey said:
I think I have been manipulated, and was definitely co-opted a while ago unconsciously through lack of knowledge (tried to make contact numerous times.) Will the simple input of knowledge combined with cleansing activities such as EE and the Pennebaker writing exercise rid me of this nonsense?

To my understanding, which may be limited, it's all about what we do, and why and how we do and relate to things. So changing all that here "below" should change it all "above", as well. ("as above, so below; as below, so above").

So it's not about doing some prescribed activity - the results are all that counts. Though the suggested activities sound like good ideas for sorting out issues in general. But no one else can tell you whether whatever things might be relevant have all been resolved.

Hello Timey,

I am glad you wrote, rezzing the thread! I do not have answers to your questions, but 'second' them!

My original question came from reading "The Wave", and continuing on I found where Laura writes, I think (please someone correct me if I got this wrong) something to the effect of wondering if the 'way of the monk' really ends up in giving energy to the STS. All that blind faith and adoration.

I have read in a few places in writings of Gurdjieff's students (don't remember exactly where read this) that there is a way to steal energy from certain sacred places and events, for example church services. ...hmmm... it has me wonder just what is going on.

But Timey you wrote that you were trying to make contact .... can you say a little more about what you mean? I may have been doing something similar....

Thanks!

lake_george said:
Hello Timey,

I am glad you wrote, rezzing the thread! I do not have answers to your questions, but 'second' them!

My original question came from reading "The Wave", and continuing on I found where Laura writes, I think (please someone correct me if I got this wrong) something to the effect of wondering if the 'way of the monk' really ends up in giving energy to the STS. All that blind faith and adoration.

I have read in a few places in writings of Gurdjieff's students (don't remember exactly where read this) that there is a way to steal energy from certain sacred places and events, for example church services. ...hmmm... it has me wonder just what is going on.

But Timey you wrote that you were trying to make contact .... can you say a little more about what you mean? I may have been doing something similar....

Thanks!

Basically I read a load of New Age mumbo-jumbo about space-brothers, discovered the Cass material but took it out of context and sent a load of mental messages into space for a sighting. It worked; this orb of light slowly flew over my house. Very, very bad stuff!
Going back to childhood, I remember (not sure if it is a "real" memory) seeing a flying saucer. Scared the absolute beejezus out of me.

Psalehesost said:
Timey said:

To my understanding, which may be limited, it's all about what we do, and why and how we do and relate to things. So changing all that here "below" should change it all "above", as well. ("as above, so below; as below, so above").

So it's not about doing some prescribed activity - the results are all that counts. Though the suggested activities sound like good ideas for sorting out issues in general. But no one else can tell you whether whatever things might be relevant have all been resolved.

Could you please elaborate a bit about what you mean by "changing all "below should change it all "above"". Thanks.

Timey said:
Could you please elaborate a bit about what you mean by "changing all "below should change it all "above"". Thanks.

There's the basic idea that our lives, the concrete things we are up to and into, more or less represent/reflect/are a manifestation of things at different levels. So, changing what we are up to - both inwardly and outwardly - means changing how we relate to things at other levels, as well.

For instance, no longer believing in lies, and no longer acting upon lies. (easier said than done - the case for me, as well) And cleaning out emotionally and changing our narratives (E-E and writing exercises) might make this simpler - some lies are emotional, and many have an emotional foundation.

That's somewhat theoretical, I'm afraid.

Psalehesost said:
Timey said:

There's the basic idea that our lives, the concrete things we are up to and into, more or less represent/reflect/are a manifestation of things at different levels. So, changing what we are up to - both inwardly and outwardly - means changing how we relate to things at other levels, as well.

For instance, no longer believing in lies, and no longer acting upon lies. (easier said than done - the case for me, as well) And cleaning out emotionally and changing our narratives (E-E and writing exercises) might make this simpler - some lies are emotional, and many have an emotional foundation.

That's somewhat theoretical, I'm afraid.

Ok, that makes sense. Cleaning the machine allows for the changing of higher levels?
A lot of this forum is theoretical! :lol:

edit: lake_george, what is it you've been doing?

My current understanding is that (wo)man acts a conductor of energies which come down from higher levels. Our default state is that we are aligned to STS energies. Making special efforts to contact higher levels without adequate knowledge and guidance can lead to an increased polarization towards STS energies. Doing (which includes action) the Work through input of knowledge, understanding and cleaning our own "machines" with a global aim of being of service to others helps us polarize in the STO direction. It is not as much about changing higher levels but changing ourselves from our default state so that certain STO energies can work through us in the reality that we inhabit.

lake_george said:
But how do I become free of any ties to the Orion STSs? How do I exorcise anything that could be in me?

The short answer is that you can't. That would be equivalent to removing the Predator from you. It can't be done while you are here on 3D STS Earth. This will seem like a paradox for the moment: you need the Predator to survive here. But that doesn't mean that you can't work towards polarizing in an STO direction as Obyvatel describes. Keep reading the Wave series carefully and you will get a better idea of the task before you, what it takes to change and whether or not you really want to change anything.

lake_george said:
But how do I become free of any ties to the Orion STSs? How do I exorcise anything that could be in me?

When you read The Wave, the concept of Frequency Resonance Vibration (FRV) is introduced. If you act/think/live according to STS, you will be in resonance with all the STS forces which then have influence over you. According to the C's, STS eats everything it wants, if it can. The important part is clearly "if it can". By changing your FRV towards STO, you make yourself 'inedible'.

Over the past week I read M.Scott Peck's "Glimpses of the Devil", in which he recounts two exorcisms he did. He writes about Father Malachi Martin, who was his mentor in this, so I found a bunch of youtube videos of interviews with Father Martin. The best, most concise is the Coast to Coast interview.

From what Father Martin was saying, it sounds like there are no inadvertent deals, but that there is a point of 'choice' where someone >knows< they are making a deal. The longer the 'deal' goes on, the harder it is to get out of the deal and to exorcise the demon(s).

He says that the demon cannot be exorcised unless something in the possessed person agrees to the exorcism. There are people who are 'perfectly possessed'.

There are also situations where a person is not possessed, has not made a deal, but is being harrassed.

Love of God is a protection, and drives out fear.

lake_george said:
Over the past week I read M.Scott Peck's "Glimpses of the Devil", in which he recounts two exorcisms he did. He writes about Father Malachi Martin, who was his mentor in this, so I found a bunch of youtube videos of interviews with Father Martin. The best, most concise is the Coast to Coast interview.

From what Father Martin was saying, it sounds like there are no inadvertent deals, but that there is a point of 'choice' where someone >knows< they are making a deal. The longer the 'deal' goes on, the harder it is to get out of the deal and to exorcise the demon(s).

He says that the demon cannot be exorcised unless something in the possessed person agrees to the exorcism. There are people who are 'perfectly possessed'.

There are also situations where a person is not possessed, has not made a deal, but is being harrassed.

That may be true to an extent, but how can someone truly love "God" without Knowledge? In my personal experience the "love of God" for protection basically amounts to the old New Age Maxim of "surround yourself with love and light", and this is actually very harmful. This might have been why I got zapped so bad. A little bit of validated faith is probably good, however.

Timey said:
lake_george said:

That may be true to an extent, but how can someone truly love "God" without Knowledge? In my personal experience the "love of God" for protection basically amounts to the old New Age Maxim of "surround yourself with love and light", and this is actually very harmful. This might have been why I got zapped so bad. A little bit of validated faith is probably good, however.

Thank you ~ Excellent point Timey - and one that has worked for me as well!

For one thing, when I do really love something/someone, I want to know more about it!

It is also important to 'know one's enemies' too.

So it sounds like the bottom line certainly is to keep learning - but maybe stop accumulating trivia at the expense of knowledge that would help me.

lake_george said:
Timey said:
lake_george said:

Thank you ~ Excellent point Timey - and one that has worked for me as well!

For one thing, when I do really love something/someone, I want to know more about it!

It is also important to 'know one's enemies' too.

So it sounds like the bottom line certainly is to keep learning - but maybe stop accumulating trivia at the expense of knowledge that would help me.

Exactamundo! Don't know what you mean by trivia, though. Also, I think its most important to be aware of ones "inner" enemies, as sometimes you can be your worst enemy. Gurdjieff's work is good for this. But being aware of malevolent beings at a higher density and their potential influence on you is crucial as well, but it is easy, as I can testify, to drift from awareness to paranoia, so be careful about that!

This excerpt from Session 28 August 1999 might also be relevant to your original question.

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: What do you suppose?

Q: I have no idea!

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

A: No.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync.

The whole transcript is here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25694.msg305778.html#msg305778

edit: added session excerpt.

Back
Top Bottom