How much of what the Cs say is 'symbolic'?

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
On another thread I wrote:

Joe said:
While it's certainly useful and fun to contemplate how things might develop, I think it is also important to maintain a good degree of openness about those same things, allowing us to respond more fluidly to whatever might come along.

This is something that has been on my mind lately. The question of to what extent is what the Cs say 'symbolic'. Some of it very likely is, but how much of the rest of it? Btw, by symbolic I mean how the things they describe that are not part of our observable reality, or accessible to us, might actually manifest in our reality. Perhaps similar to the way apparently supernatural events in myth and allegory were used at certain points in history to describe real events.

I tend to actively try to not take a literal interpretation of what they say for 2 reasons. One is because we have almost no personal, direct experiential reference for much of what they say about 'reality', if we take it literally, in which case, any hypothesizing we do will be just that, hypotheses. The second, related to the first, is that looking at possible symbolic meanings may give us a more 'tangible' reference point or a way to 'translate' the more abstract ideas they convey into terminology or concepts for which we do have a reference or at least part of one.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, I can pinpoint several sessions that just blow me away of what it could possible mean. So I just keep with several possible explanations. It certainly keeps you thinking in new directions. They say that The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell. I hope it all becomes more clear in the future.

There are certain sessions so horrifying that I don't want to take them literally, but taking it literally is not something we can exclude either. Wait and see I suppose ? The C's said that plenty of times.

I think that there might be plenty of symbolic or hyper-dimensionals explanations of what they actually meant. But as for now, they just leave me guessing.

We change over time (supposed to), our perceptions change, our vocabularies change, our thought patterns, etc...

A transmission from so far ahead, so far beyond, and so far to go should have a high probability to be containing symbols for us to find along the journey considering.

That and they're constant reminding and urging to re-read transmissions suggests this. (to me)

Joe said:
This is something that has been on my mind lately. The question of to what extent is what the Cs say 'symbolic'. Some of it very likely is, but how much of the rest of it? Btw, by symbolic I mean how the things they describe that are not part of our observable reality, or accessible to us, might actually manifest in our reality. Perhaps similar to the way apparently supernatural events in myth and allegory were used at certain points in history to describe real events.

I tend to actively try to not take a literal interpretation of what they say for 2 reasons. One is because we have almost no personal, direct experiential reference for much of what they say about 'reality', if we take it literally, in which case, any hypothesizing we do will be just that, hypotheses. The second, related to the first, is that looking at possible symbolic meanings may give us a more 'tangible' reference point or a way to 'translate' the more abstract ideas they convey into terminology or concepts for which we do have a reference or at least part of one.

Any thoughts?

I've had similar thoughts lately. If it's true that the Cs are "coming from" a completely different plane of existence, it makes sense that we can't apply our 3D concepts to those planes in a straight-forward way.

Maybe it helps to look at it the other way around: these higher densities have been described by various people in different ways that are 'symbolic' as well in a sense: Plato's sphere of ideas, Jung's archetypes, Wittgenstein's "that of which we cannot speak/think", modern physic's hyperdimensions, or the various spiritual terms and analogies. Nancy Colier describes it as follows:

Inviting a Monkey to Tea said:
...the essence of well-being is not in the stuff that is moving through our awareness. Rather, it lies in the field in which that stuff is appearing - the field of awareness to and in which our experience is arising.

In other words, this other plane of existence is what surrounds us, it is the background of our existence that we can become semi-aware of if we manage to not identify with our lower centers, but take the role as an observer instead. Nancy Colier brings up the analogy of a sky: the sky represents the higher plane in which our higher self exists (the observer); in the sky, different birds fly - our feelings, thoughts and sensations, i.e. lower centers. Usually, we are identified with the birds, but if we manage to observe them, we can begin interpreting their movements from a higher perspective, i.e. activate our higher centers.

So, maybe one way we can get closer to this 'sky'/other plane of existence is by describing the movements of our feelings: I feel as if a dark tunnel approaches me, I feel like an engine that stutters, I feel like he is sucking out my energy... Maybe, if we have cleaned our machine enough so that we can access the higher emotional center - i.e., feelings that come from the 'sky' and not from the 'birds' - and we describe them, we kind of talk the symbolic language of the higher planes? Maybe these stuttering engines and dark tunnels are, in a sense, part of the existence on higher planes?

The same would be true for the symbols the Cs use: they belong to a higher plane, so we must reverse the process in order to understand them: we must figure out what they represent in our emotional/physical life.

I think Wittgenstein was wrong in that we can't speak of these higher planes, but in a sense, he had a point: oftentimes, it's just not very useful and confuses the issue. For example, the Cs said that the Lizzies traveled back and forth in time to alter our history. But they also said that time doesn't exist - so maybe we need to understand this "time traveling" business symbolically; we must figure out what it means in our emotional/physical world.

Let's say, for example, that we feel a lot of pressure and rather depressed. We could then say that the Lizzies are beaming a ray at us from their invisible moon base, or whatever. But it might be more useful to look at it this way: we feel this pressure because some old programs have been triggered, and maybe we have some physical illness contributing to this feeling. Could it be that we are describing the same thing from different perspectives? What if the rays that the Lizzies are beaming at us are these programs and illnesses? If their "beam" transcends time and space, wouldn't it make sense that it can simultanously create those old programs via events in our past, family dynamics, ponerization and so on, weaken our health via the promotion of bad food, and fascilitating an event in the present that triggers these old programs created by the same "beam"?

So the symbol would be "a beam from Lizzies living on the moon", because in a sense, with enough awareness, "that's how it feels". But because it is a signal from the higher planes which transcends time and space, what it actually looks like in 3D is an inflammation in the body, some trauma in the past, and an event in the present triggering the trauma. Now we have the choice how to react to that trigger - and this is where the future is open, and the "Lizzies" can't see it because of their wishful thinking...

So, I agree that concentrating on the 3D facts rather than the "moon base", Orion STS and so on is much more fruitful. BUT, these symbols given by the Cs are very useful for providing a different perspective from which to interpret our 3D "nuts and bolts" observations! In other words, the "nuts and bolts" of all these alien races, bases, ray beamings and so on are irrelevant, because we are talking about symbols here, and symbols don't have nuts and bolts :lol: BUT, they are highly fruitful in that they open our minds to a different plane of existence, to the "sky" from which the 3D nuts and bolts spring forth, and this enables us to interpret 3D reality more correctly and develop our "bird perspective", our third eye...

Hope this makes sense.

Added: But let's not forget that as far as I can tell, the Cs have not only talked in 'symbols', they have given many clues that are directly applicable to 3D, which, by inspiring hard work, have led to awesome "nuts and bolts" discoveries, to say the least. It may also have to do with an increased awareness on the receiving end/better tuning of the channel...

luc said:
So, I agree that concentrating on the 3D facts rather than the "moon base", Orion STS and so on is much more fruitful. BUT, these symbols given by the Cs are very useful for providing a different perspective from which to interpret our 3D "nuts and bolts" observations! In other words, the "nuts and bolts" of all these alien races, bases, ray beamings and so on are irrelevant, because we are talking about symbols here, and symbols don't have nuts and bolts :lol: BUT, they are highly fruitful in that they open our minds to a different plane of existence, to the "sky" from which the 3D nuts and bolts spring forth, and this enables us to interpret 3D reality more correctly and develop our "bird perspective", our third eye...

Thanks for the input Luc, very insightful. Maybe one place to start looking at the possible symbolic meaning of some of the things the Cs say would be to look at the way we use or talk in, symbolic terms, where something has a 'nuts and bolts' explanation and also a more abstract or symbolic explanation.

Imagine that person A was abused by their father as a child and, as an adult, was showing signs of that abuse in their adult life, for example, anti-social behavior like robbing a bank (is that anti-social? :lol:). Anyway, if a person B had full knowledge of the situation and was asked "why did person A rob the bank?" they might answer "their father made them do it", and in a way, they would be correct. But a person C who interprets that answer literally might confront the father over his involvement in the bank heist, only to find out that he had nothing to do with it.

I'm sure there are better examples of what I'm trying to say here. My point though is that I think it is perhaps not the best idea for us to interpret some of the fantastic-sounding things the Cs refer to in a literal way, and to be wary of the possible tendency to engage in flights of fancy as an unconscious response to escape the, often difficult, task of dealing with 3D reality and our 'mechanical' natures.

I wonder if anyone else finds it difficult to reconcile the idea of a 4D reality to which we might 'graduate' and which, if taken literally, implies a rather stupendous and radical change and leap forward in our abilities, with the fact that most people here are still struggling to handle some of the most basic and mundane aspects of 3D life, like getting a handle on emotions, thinking, actions, relationships, responsibility etc.

I suppose I might just be assuming here than any true 'evolution' of a human being would happen, to a large extent, on a continuum. That is to say, whatever 'issues' you have at any purported point of 'transition' you would still have afterwards, likewise with your awareness/understanding. So I'm sort of leaving out the idea of some kind of external force unilaterally 'upgrading' or 'enlightening' any human being beyond what they have already achieved (at one level or another) by their own efforts. That doesn't mean such a thing could not happen, but I'd be wary of relying on it to the point of neglecting what we can be more sure of i.e. conscious, personal efforts are what get results.

If we're going to put any stock in what the Cs say, then we should avoid any cherry-picking of the information. Paraphrasing what the Cs once said, nobody and no thing external to a person (or the network in which they are actively involved) is going to 'save' anyone:

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Joe said:

Any thoughts?

I think that would be the best approach. Fwiw, the C's also said:

A: Slowly, but surely. Now, get ready for a message: We have told you before that the upcoming "changes" relate to the spiritual and awareness factors rather than the much publicized physical. Symbolism is always a necessary tool in teaching. But, the trick is to read the hidden lessons represented by the symbology, not to get hung up on the literal meanings of the symbols!

and:

Q: (L) In terms of these Earth Changes, Edgar Cayce is one of the most famous prognosticators of recent note, a large number of the prophecies he made seemingly were erroneous in terms of their fulfillment. For example, he prophesied that Atlantis would rise in 1969, but it did not though certain structures were discovered off the coast of Bimini which are thought by many to be remnants of Atlantis. These did, apparently, emerge from the sand at that time.
A: Example of one form of symbolism.
Q: (L) Well, in terms of this symbolism, could this be applied to the remarks you made about the two little boys who were missing in South Carolina.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And the symbolism was that you were reading the event from 3rd density into sixth density terms and then transmitting it back into 3rd, and while the ideation was correct, the exact specifics, in 3rd density terms, were slightly askew. Is that what we are dealing with here?
A: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract painting and says "I don't get it."

I'm also reminded of how I thought there were actual three UFO ships full of giant Nephalim aliens on their way to the planet! Only later did it become apparent that the real invasion already took place by 'aliens', i.e. psychopaths. And the ones with the stun guns could be a representation of police officers (i.e. monsters) with their taser guns as Laura once said! (That doesn't mean that Nephalim do not exist, but we can't be sure.)

Joe said:
So I'm sort of leaving out the idea of some kind of external force unilaterally 'upgrading' or 'enlightening' any human being beyond what they have already achieved (at one level or another) by their own efforts. That doesn't mean such a thing could not happen, but I'd be wary of relying on it to the point of neglecting what we can be more sure of i.e. conscious, personal efforts are what get results.

Very well said, thanks Joe.

Joe said:
I wonder if anyone else finds it difficult to reconcile the idea of a 4D reality to which we might 'graduate' and which, if taken literally, implies a rather stupendous and radical change and leap forward in our abilities, with the fact that most people here are still struggling to handle some of the most basic and mundane aspects of 3D life, like getting a handle on emotions, thinking, actions, relationships, responsibility etc.

I suppose I might just be assuming here than any true 'evolution' of a human being would happen, to a large extent, on a continuum. That is to say, whatever 'issues' you have at any purported point of 'transition' you would still have afterwards, likewise with your awareness/understanding. So I'm sort of leaving out the idea of some kind of external force unilaterally 'upgrading' or 'enlightening' any human being beyond what they have already achieved (at one level or another) by their own efforts. That doesn't mean such a thing could not happen, but I'd be wary of relying on it to the point of neglecting what we can be more sure of i.e. conscious, personal efforts are what get results.

Hi Joe,
several of us already have a glimpse of what an altered perception of our reality could be like - it could be extremely weird, frightening, beautiful, or simply indescribable, as the amount of information that comes all of a sudden could be overwhelming. Bleed-through of other realities could be even more shocking.

What I have noticed is that it very much depends on the individual development and the state of mind he/she is in at that time, as these aspects somehow enable us to cope with the pressure of the unknown.

The less your little I's and your personality rule over your mind-soul-body complex, the easier to accept the unexpected, the easier to go with the "flow". The more life experience you gathered in various domains, moved by a strong determination to know what is the truth, the more openness to see the wonders of this Creation, the more versatility and flexibility in thoughts and action, the stronger the possibility that you will enjoy the ride. In one word - dare to live and be honest.

Allow me to give an example of such a revelation which happen to Arthur Koestler during WW2, when he was incarcerated in Spain, on the accusation of being a spy, and facing the high probability of being executed anytime soon.

Quote from his book The Invisible Writing:

"
I was standing at the recessed window of cell No. 40 and with a piece of iron-spring that I had extracted from the wire mattress, was scratching mathematical formulae on the wall. Mathematics, in particular analytical geometry, had been the favorite hobby of my youth, neglected later on for many years. I was trying to remember how to derive the formula of the hyperbola, and was stumped; then I tried the ellipse and parabola, and to my delight succeeded. Next I went on to recall Euclid's proof that the number of primes is infinite...
Since I had become acquainted with Euclid's proof at school, it had always filled me with a deep satisfaction that was aesthetic rather than intellectual. Now, as I recalled the method and scratched the symbols on the wall, I felt the same enchantment.

And then, for the first time, I suddenly understood the reason for this enchantment: the scribbled symbols on the wall represented one of the rare cases where a meaningful and comprehensive statement about the infinite is arrived at by precise and finite means. The infinite is a mystical mass shrouded in a haze; and yet it was possible to gain some knowledge of it without losing oneself in treacly ambiguities.

The significance of this swept over me like a wave. The wave had originated in an articulate verbal insight; but this evaporated at once, leaving in its wake only a wordless essence, a fragrance of eternity, a quiver of the arrow in the blue. I must have stood there for some minutes, entranced, with a wordless awareness that "this is perfect---perfect"; until I noticed some slight mental discomfort nagging at the back of my mind---some trivial circumstance that marred the perfection of the moment.

Then I remembered the nature of that irrelevant annoyance: I was, of course, in prison and might be shot. But this was immediately answered by a feeling whose verbal translation would be: "So what? is that all? have you got nothing more serious to worry about?"---an answer so spontaneous, fresh and amused as if the intruding annoyance had been the loss of a collar-stud. Then I was floating on my back in a river of peace, under bridges of silence. It came from nowhere and flowed nowhere. Then there was no river and no I. The I had ceased to exist.

When I say "the I had ceased to exist," I refer to a concrete experience that is verbally as incommunicable as the feeling aroused by a piano concerto, yet just as real---only much more real. In fact, its primary mark is the sensation that this state is more real than any other one has experienced before---that for the first time the veil has fallen and one is in touch with "real reality," the hidden order of things, the X-ray texture of the world, normally obscured by layers of irrelevancy.

What distinguishes this type of experience from the emotional entrancements of music, landscapes or love is that the former has a definitely intellectual, or rather noumenal, content. It is meaningful, though not in verbal terms. Verbal transcriptions that come nearest to it are: the unity and interlocking of everything that exists, an interdependence like that of gravitational fields or communicating vessels. The "I" ceases to exist because it has, by a kind of mental osmosis, established communication with, and been dissolved in, the universal pool. It is the process of dissolution and limitless expansion which is sensed as the "oceanic feeling," as the draining of all tension, the absolute catharsis, the peace that passeth all understanding.

The coming-back to the lower order of reality I found to be gradual, like waking up from anaesthesia. There was the equation of the parabola scratched on the dirty wall, the iron bed and the iron table and the strip of blue Andalusian sky. But there was no unpleasant hangover as from other modes of intoxication. On the contrary: there remained a sustained and invigorating, serene and fear-dispelling after-effect that lasted for hours and days. It was as if a massive dose of vitamins had been injected into the veins. Or, to change the metaphor, I resumed my travels through my cell like an old car with its batteries freshly recharged.

Whether the experience had lasted for a few minutes or an hour, I never knew. In the beginning it occurred two or even three times a week, then the intervals became longer. It could never be voluntarily induced. After my liberation it recurred at even longer intervals, perhaps once or twice in a year. But by that time the groundwork for a change or personality was completed. I shall henceforth refer to these experiences as "the hours by the window."

Well, this came to my mind, after reading your post.

Joe said:

Yup! The gulf between them can seem huge, so this topic is quite timely.
Like a fish wondering what 'not living in water' is like.

My best guess is that these lessons/problems mostly scale with time. When you are a kid you have a simple understanding of things and lack information as well as cognative capacity, and as you get older (hopefully) you begin to see and understand more - the past dramas of childhood seem smaller. Yet trauma may persist and be felt at the same scale as when you first experienced it - healing trauma reduces the scale of the emotions (or perhaps increases you capacity to handle them), over time.
So maybe this is what it ultimately looks like in 3D to evolve into 4D?

What would a basic perception of 4D look like on the 3D continuum? My best guess - past, present and future would be bidirectional (and as such, would have a 'nonlinear effect' on reality) - awareness would be grounded in the present whilst having 'conversations' with 'yourself in the future', and at the same time knowledge of the past. The persons view of time would change as they grew this awareness.

From a 3D perspective 4D STS is ultimate wishful thinking/'reality shaping' - we see 3D history rewritten and obscured by time as well as the intent of psychopaths in power who wish to sell 'reality' for control over others. We have the 'reality creators' of the present who sell lies via the media to the public in order to gain power, money, resources - to steal 'energy' from all, and give none back.
4D STS as best we can perceive it is the line of entropic force stretching through history, and into potential futures.

And then their is splitting realities (3D perception of 'nonlinear events') - if channeling yourself in the future is about tuning into a specific station (STS or STO) by filtering the noise and lies out (in yourself and the signal) and Choosing a future, and uncovering secret history is doing the same in reverse by filtering out the noise and lies (in the history and those reporting it), and being present is about figuring out what is actually going on right now (by filtering the noise and lies sold by the media etc) - you get nonlinear results (if ego and anticipation is out of the way) and may even remember multiple pasts, just as you have a choice of multiple futures through Action based on Understanding.

Or at least, that's the best I can figure with my current level of understanding.

If we're going to put any stock in what the Cs say, then we should avoid any cherry-picking of the information. Paraphrasing what the Cs once said, nobody and no thing external to a person (or the network in which they are actively involved) is going to 'save' anyone:

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Human history, nature and what is going on in the world right now shows us this lesson over and over again (maybe it's just 1 lesson from a 4D view?) - inaction in the face of the forces that wish to consume you (the lie that 'death won't happen to me' or the lie from the predator that 'it won't kill you').
Just think, from a 3D evolutionary perspective our species wouldn't exist if it hadn't learned to cooperate in the face of overwhelming predators. And the result was a genetic change that means we are a social communal species. All the forces currently trying to undo that (just look at how isolated and narcissistic humans are now becoming) would result in a future no different than early humans having never learned that in the past - everyone eaten, the species lost and the predators probably dying out from starvation.

What would have happened at the beginning of human history if we all sat around in the face of lions and tigers waiting to be saved? Wouldn't it be better to remember how to save each other before that is lost?

Q: (L) In terms of these Earth Changes, Edgar Cayce is one of the most famous prognosticators of recent note, a large number of the prophecies he made seemingly were erroneous in terms of their fulfillment. For example, he prophesied that Atlantis would rise in 1969, but it did not though certain structures were discovered off the coast of Bimini which are thought by many to be remnants of Atlantis. These did, apparently, emerge from the sand at that time.
A: Example of one form of symbolism.

The rise of Atlantis could have meant the rise of the US/empire in one way or another. Since according to the C’s, we are in a way experiencing a repeat of the Antereans vs the Atlanteans which translated today into the US Empire VS Russia and it’s allies?

[quote author= Oxajil]I'm also reminded of how I thought there were actual three UFO ships full of giant Nephalim aliens on their way to the planet! Only later did it become apparent that the real invasion already took place by 'aliens', i.e. psychopaths. And the ones with the stun guns could be a representation of police officers (i.e. monsters) with their taser guns as Laura once said! (That doesn't mean that Nephalim do not exist, but we can't be sure.)[/quote]

Yes, 36 million of them. All on three ships, riding the wave just like the comet cluster. Since it’s apparently faster that way? Later on did the C’s said that the Nephalim live in 4D with the Lizzies. So why would they need the ships for? Maybe only as a means to bring them to 3D? I don’t know.

Maybe the Nephalim just project their influence from 4D to 3D just like the group Thor's Pantheum is doing, although Thor's Pantheum is mostly sub-terranean? And that’s what making all these cops and authoritarian figures act in a certain way. And this is the invasion.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Oxajil]I'm also reminded of how I thought there were actual three UFO ships full of giant Nephalim aliens on their way to the planet! Only later did it become apparent that the real invasion already took place by 'aliens', i.e. psychopaths. And the ones with the stun guns could be a representation of police officers (i.e. monsters) with their taser guns as Laura once said! (That doesn't mean that Nephalim do not exist, but we can't be sure.)

Yes, 36 million of them. All on three ships, riding the wave just like the comet cluster. Since it’s apparently faster that way? Later on did the C’s said that the Nephalim live in 4D with the Lizzies. So why would they need the ships for? Maybe only as a means to bring them to 3D? I don’t know.

Maybe the Nephalim just project their influence from 4D to 3D just like the group Thor's Pantheum is doing, although Thor's Pantheum is mostly sub-terranean? And that’s what making all these cops and authoritarian figures act in a certain way. And this is the invasion.
[/quote]

Ha, I also remember being shocked by the "Nephalim invading" thing - and good that I was! If the Cs had just said "well, beware that there are some people who are different than you think they are", it maybe wouldn't have shocked me or piqued my interest. Besides, it may have been less accurate: the point is the invasion I think, not the existence of psychopaths among us. It's that psychopaths are ruling us more in every way with every day, not that they are around!

And there you have the symbolism thing again, and the transcendence of time: from a higher perspective, it may be accurate to say that an alien race is approaching us for a total invasion on a ship. But from our perspective, they are already here for a long, long time. The invasion takes place more on an energetic level: by the increasing dominance of psychopaths over the ages and the resulting ponerization of the whole human race. So they are invading us by "traveling on a timeline", so to speak, and the "earth" that they are approaching is the human psyche; their "ship" is our ignorance and vulnerability. At least, this could be one way to read the symbolism. It all takes place on a psychic/energetic level, but the 3D-manifestations are quite real - as are the solutions to the problem! By studying psychopathy and the dynamics involved, we can have some protection (knowledge protects). Thinking about how we can stop that space ship wouldn't get us far :D - it's not possible to stop a symbol! Osit...

bjorn said:

Nephalim are 3D beings:

Nephilim - These are 12 ft. tall humanoid beings of 3rd density that have been used as enforcers of 4th density STS rule on Earth at various times in history. These have been rarely reported in UFO sightings or abductions. According to the Cassiopaea material, this type of alien will be again reintroduced to Earth. These are the giants referred to in the Bible, resulting from the intercourse of the angels with daughters of the Earth.

[quote author= Altair]Nephalim are 3D beings:[/quote]

I know ;) But you can life in 4D while being 3D. Just like Dogs, Cats and other 2D beings occupy 3D.

luc said:
So the symbol would be "a beam from Lizzies living on the moon", because in a sense, with enough awareness, "that's how it feels". But because it is a signal from the higher planes which transcends time and space, what it actually looks like in 3D is an inflammation in the body, some trauma in the past, and an event in the present triggering the trauma. Now we have the choice how to react to that trigger - and this is where the future is open, and the "Lizzies" can't see it because of their wishful thinking...

That's a really useful analogy...

Thanks for another great post Joe!

Oxajil said:
[SNIP]
I'm also reminded of how I thought there were actual three UFO ships full of giant Nephalim aliens on their way to the planet! Only later did it become apparent that the real invasion already took place by 'aliens', i.e. psychopaths. And the ones with the stun guns could be a representation of police officers (i.e. monsters) with their taser guns as Laura once said! (That doesn't mean that Nephalim do not exist, but we can't be sure.)

Yep, there was a time I thought so too. But, as you point out, it is not that we are 'wrong'. It's more along the lines that we are 'wrong' in terms of thinking it plays out in exactly that way, with space ships coming down and dropping off a bunch of Terminators.

In regards to this I particularly enjoy what Laura wrote regarding the Nephalim 'symbolism' in her commentary in the Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts Volume 1:

Now, notice that the C's say that the Nephilim have no planet of their own and they talk about them arriving in "three vehicles" and that the "wave," the "comet cluster" and these "vehicles" are "all using the same energy". In the session of 23 October, the C's said that the Nephilim were "Enforcers. Slaves of Orion." And then, you will see in the very next session, 4 November 1994, that the C's say that the Nephilim use "stun guns" to do their enforcing. Considering the police state that has been imposed on our planet since 9/11, and that the "enforcers" of this state are the police who are notoriously using stun guns, one gets the feeling that this, again, was symbolism and/or metaphor for events that would transpire on our planet.

What if the 'coming Nephilim' are actually genetically modified humans? What if the 'vehicles' that were traveling on some kind of energy wave were 'soul transporters' rather than transporting actual physical, 14-foot-tall dudes? In other words, what if, in essence, the Nephilim are already here? Now, I won't discount the possibility that actual craft could bring them, but I'm just opening the door to a different way of understanding how things transpire between density levels. As I discussed in Comets and the Horns of Moses, nearly all the ancient stories of comet cataclysms include tales of giants, dwarfs, cannibals, etc. I also noticed in that volume how comets may be able to modify DNA either by some direct EM effect, or by bringing virii that alter DNA. What if that is what is meant here?

What if the transporters are bringing (or have already brought) virii that will infect the population with DNA-altering pathogens resulting in more violent and aggressive individuals? Look at the increase in mass shootings; look at the increase in 'zombie'-type attacks; look at the increase in mob-type violence; look at the increase in psychopathy and overt psychopathic behavior in the top levels of government! Even individuals who previously managed to come across as relatively normal humans seem to have gone over the edge or come out of the closet somehow in the manifestation and demonstration of their Evilness! Dick Cheney, Tony Clair, George Bush, Condoleeza Rice, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and on and on the list goes. At the present moment, the only group that seem to behaving in a human sort of way - and it could be a mask - at the Russians under the leadership of Vladimir Putin

So, in the case of people who truly believe that 'aliens will take over' and act on that belief in a concrete way, they go nuts. But for those of us who understand the symbolism of it, we protect ourselves in a 'symbolic' way - by making choices that go against the grain of this 'conquering matrix' and move into a different reality, attempting to read the signs along the path and taking appropriate measures. That seems to be a critical lesson of 3D reality - that the nature of reality is information, that information manifest in a symbolic way, and that we must learn in order to protect ourselves and evolve.

This also reminds me of the idea that the Lizzies would mass reincarnate into the bodies of the deeply ponerized types, and that this would be their ultimate plan for 'conquering humanity'. However, in their hubris, they don't see that they would be 'mass reincarnating' into the very conditions of mass destruction that they've brought about. Talk about the snake devouring its own tail!

Funny that this comes up just now. I've been working on getting the 1996 sessions annotated and ready for publishing and lo and behold, there are a few remarks made by Cs in the sessions of the first half of that year that touch on this very issue. I didn't remember them and was surprised to notice that the Cs several times warned against taking esoteric/spiritual things too literally and misreading physical things and giving them esoteric significance when none is there.

There is also the problem of some folks thinking that just wanting to "spiritualize" or "gain esoteric knowledge" by studying or speculating but turning their nose up at the hard interpersonal work that is actually needed. They think that they can just go along and live their lives until 4D comes and then, if they have been pretty good, and we are all hooked up together, they'll be in 4D and everything will all be easier. I don't think it is gonna happen that way.

As the Cs pointed out, 4D is more or less HERE all the time - as are the other densities, so what is it that is preventing us being part of it? Also, as the Cs pointed out, 4D is as much state of awareness as it is change of state. Your state won't change until your awareness does, and your awareness won't change until you change your state. Kind of a Catch 22. It is only with super-efforts, as Gurdjieff said, and help of the network, that you can bootstrap yourself out of the old state into a new one.

They gave lots of clues about this, like "seeing the unseen" which I talked about in some detail in The Wave, but we have learned OH, so much MORE in the past 14 years of the ongoing hands on experiment!!!

Back
Top Bottom