how to deal possible Poltergeists phenomenon with your kids

Hi, thanks for all the warm and helpful replies, come back to reading The Wave Vol. 1, I found this session transcripcion with this really helpful advice ;-)

"Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and knowing is the point and the protection?

A: Precisely. This is extremely important."

Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is sage not useful?

A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?

Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and knowing is the point and the protection?

A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

from Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Session 28 October 1994

Hi Jess,

yes, that is what it comes down to really, and sometimes that knowledge will develop into actual application. I think the C’s were alluding to the fact that knowing and learning about something is a better approach than to attempt a “ritual” in hopes it might work.

As a broad example, think of someone who suffers from debilitating headaches that won’t let him function and they won’t go away with no medicine, and he attempts to cure them with more and more complicated methods and rituals. But learning about himself for instance might help him realize that he’s dehydrated or has poor sleep, and this can lead to small but crucial changes that will address the issue, in this sense knowledge protects, not only from the headaches but from the risks of the “rituals” and methods used to combat them. Does that make sense?

When I began to think about the why of the symbols of reality, I remembered this passage. Somehow, I felt, there was a connection. This passage seems to be saying, in opposition to many current teachings, that, as third density human beings, we may not be as special and chosen and wonderful as we have been taught to believe by most of the world’s religions and their offshoots. Gurdjieff’s comments just fly in the face of the standard New Age dogma, which, for the most part, says we are “special beings” even if we may have made a few nasty mistakes; it’s okay. A few lifetimes will straighten it all out and we will be right as rain. If we just think about good things, we can create a good reality because what we focus on is what we “create”, so we must forget altogether about bad or negative things, and “love is all you need”. La la la la la!

But Gurdjieff is saying that we are in prison and we have no hope of escaping without certain knowledge, the primary realization being that we ARE in prison.Further, that we cannot escape without help and group effort, and that this help cannot even be obtained or accessed without a certain “crystallization” or effort. He also seems to be saying that our concepts about our souls being integrated and consistent may be a bit egotistical, and possibly not a fact at all!
The Wave Chapter 12: All There Is Is Lessons

Hi Alejo, thanks
Yes, that make sense. Now I try to understand and apply some basics in "the work" about you have a Free will to choose which direction you want to tune in, if you let yourself be caught by a knot of negative emotions and ignore them or pretend they do not exist, and encounter again and again in the same situation. Or face, recognize and do useful work to lessen them, and for that requires the acquisition of knowledge.
Thank you very much for all the replies it has really helped me, although I still have many doubts.
- I wonder if stress or anger can have repercussions on objects, such as moving them or making very high-pitched sounds. I spend half the day in the kitchen and there is where I observed certain things like moving things or glasses making very sharp tones by slight movements.
-Another thing is that sometimes my little girl still says something like the ghost or "elis", or that I interpret as aliens, because the first time I noticed this was when I let her to watch cartoons on the cell phone and when showed up an animation of an alien, she got scared and ran. Now I avoid cartoons or videos if it is not under supervision.
She only says that she is afraid, I think it is important for surveillance and to be aware about what's going on around her, although she is still too young to formulate an explanation.

Hi Jess.

Unfortunately I have a 5G tower on some streets near my apartment, so I think I should do my best as possible to keep clean around me.
thanks so much for your commentaries

Along with all the other advice that has been given I noticed the above. I imagine its a very challenging time for you on all fronts but if any opportunity arises, even in for the short term, that would allow you to move to another location to get away from proximity to that 5G tower, then consider taking it. In our world we cannot run from any problem but the consequences and dangers of remaining for any length of time so close to such an environmental and personal danger as an actual 5G tower in close proximity is one to be avoided if at all possible. Have you researched the dangers by any chance? Do you have a relative or friend clear of such a device that you could stay with for a while to help stabilize your and your daughter's environment if only for a while to give you some space in which to gather your defenses better?

My thoughts of support and fortitude go to you and your daughter at this time.

The Wave Chapter 12: All There Is Is Lessons

Hi Alejo, thanks
Yes, that make sense. Now I try to understand and apply some basics in "the work" about you have a Free will to choose which direction you want to tune in, if you let yourself be caught by a knot of negative emotions and ignore them or pretend they do not exist, and encounter again and again in the same situation. Or face, recognize and do useful work to lessen them, and for that requires the acquisition of knowledge.
Thank you very much for all the replies it has really helped me, although I still have many doubts.
- I wonder if stress or anger can have repercussions on objects, such as moving them or making very high-pitched sounds. I spend half the day in the kitchen and there is where I observed certain things like moving things or glasses making very sharp tones by slight movements.
-Another thing is that sometimes my little girl still says something like the ghost or "elis", or that I interpret as aliens, because the first time I noticed this was when I let her to watch cartoons on the cell phone and when showed up an animation of an alien, she got scared and ran. Now I avoid cartoons or videos if it is not under supervision.
She only says that she is afraid, I think it is important for surveillance and to be aware about what's going on around her, although she is still too young to formulate an explanation.

No problem,

I do hope you manage to navigate this in the most successful way and that some of these bothersome energies dissipate. Regarding anger, I would say it's possible for it to be the case and in that sense I would attempt to become aware of it and understand it and work through it in the healthiest way possible.

Anger has a root and origin, something that triggers it and it all connects to something inside of us and it can create a feedback loop that eventually can spread to several aspects of our lives. There's a very good thread here, here and here that might give you some insight.

Hello, I hope you are dealing with this issue in the best way for your relief.
Everyone already pointed to very useful information.

I want to make note of something that I always remember when the topic is ghosts manifestation: the C's refer to underground water (streams?) as a medium to record/replay strong energies or vibrations, and that most of the familiar 'haunted' places have underground or ground water making it an ideal set up for that kind of manifestation.

Hi Jess.

Along with all the other advice that has been given I noticed the above. I imagine its a very challenging time for you on all fronts but if any opportunity arises, even in for the short term, that would allow you to move to another location to get away from proximity to that 5G tower, then consider taking it. In our world we cannot run from any problem but the consequences and dangers of remaining for any length of time so close to such an environmental and personal danger as an actual 5G tower in close proximity is one to be avoided if at all possible. Have you researched the dangers by any chance? Do you have a relative or friend clear of such a device that you could stay with for a while to help stabilize your and your daughter's environment if only for a while to give you some space in which to gather your defenses better?

My thoughts of support and fortitude go to you and your daughter at this time.
Hi Michael, really thanks for your warm thoughts, yes, I'll try to move in the first chance, I'm doing most as posible in differents ways, Iodine for baby and myself, paleo diet, using silk, and now really thankfull for reading again the Laura's text : "The Wave", bring to me the chance to analyze my situation and at least to try to apply and gain knowledge.
But, still I can't understand why sometimes some objects moves for itself a bit and To perceive shadows on the lateral sides of my vision. Now I'm trying to be calm and not react with more stress to this, anyway, this can only annoy me and I'm not going to waste my energy on stress.
thanks

Hello, I hope you are dealing with this issue in the best way for your relief.
Everyone already pointed to very useful information.

I want to make note of something that I always remember when the topic is ghosts manifestation: the C's refer to underground water (streams?) as a medium to record/replay strong energies or vibrations, and that most of the familiar 'haunted' places have underground or ground water making it an ideal set up for that kind of manifestation.
Hi Julius , thanks for reply, yes I live in a complex apartments with kind of pond, and all around the north Cincinnati have little small water channels, maybe this can be related to the phenomenon. Also I moved a snake plant from the kitchen, the area wich I perceived the stranges movements of objets and now feels more calm the area.
I wonder if the 2D beings can be objects of attachment of negative energie, I read something about this here, in the forum, I don't have the exacly reference or link, sorry I don't remeber where.

jess, you mean animals? If I remember it corectly they could be attachment by negative energies to hurt us if there is that possibility but it's not something very easy for negative forces

-
I wonder if the 2D beings can be objects of attachment of negative energie, I read something about this here, in the forum, I don't have the exacly reference or link, sorry I don't remeber where.

jess, you mean animals? If I remember it corectly they could be attachment by negative energies to hurt us if there is that possibility but it's not something very easy for negative forces
It’s from the Wave Book 1, Ch 7 (emphases mine):
Q: (L) Now, I am curious about the doggie image that was on the photo that MM took and showed to me?

A: In these times, 2nd density creatures will collect more and more attachments.

Q: (L) Are these attachments like other entities?

A: Yes, and others.

Q: (L) When they are collecting these attachments, are they collecting them from us, as in protecting?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they being used to collect attachments to be detrimental to us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why are our animals picking up attachments?

A: Because of vibrational frequency intensifications, i.e. The Wave.

Q: (L) Is there something we could do? I mean, are we supposed to get rid of pets?

A: We would never suggest something as harsh as this. However, beware: third density STS orientation includes the thought of “dominion” over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the energy buildups of the approach of The Wave… Some of the lessons are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for “their good,” why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to assume the same regarding you?!? We would like you to ponder this further. We suspect there is much to be gained from insights lurking there.

Online version of the chapter is here:

Hi Kimic, sorry, I had an error of understanding, I wanted to refer to the plant as being 2D and this of course is an error. I think my change of attitude towards these phenomena has made me much healthier, and the environment less tense and heavy, thanks to Laura's writing, The Wave". I think this annoyance has been greatly reduced, thanks for writing.

It’s from the Wave Book 1, Ch 7 (emphases mine):
Online version of the chapter is here:
Hi Arwenn, thanks for reply, I confused the plant with a 2D being, LOL 🤣
sorry..... well, at least I have been warned about 2nd density creatures. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom