Hurricane Helene Brings Catastrophic Flooding to US South

Another aspect to these storms is their effect on supply chains and shipping networks. Any of these events by themselves would have a small impact, but having them happen so close together puts a lot of extra strain on the system. Below is an article from Freightwaves magazine:

Hurricane Milton may be too much for the freight market to handle​

The North American freight market is experiencing its third major event in two weeks’ time. Milton is hitting on the heels of two major market-disrupting events: the International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) strike and Hurricane Helene.

He said this too, maybe it explains his high emotionality:
Or he got emotionally because he knows about Mérida (with an elevation of 14 m), Progreso (small town) and the basic communities around ...because they are like that, very basic ones. A cousin lives in Merida, classes were cancelled, the airport closed as well as businesses, the whole city closed to face the hurricane, fortunately there was not much damage, water is falling on them but no major flooding has been observed. My sister was rather concerned about the area known as Ria Lagartos, is a protected area for pelicans.

Celestún, is at the northwest corner of the state of Yucatan, Mexico
After the passage of Hurricane #Milton, the port of #Celestún is flooded; fishermen and their families report material damage to work tools such as boats, caches, boat engines, appliances, particularly in areas near the swamp in the area known as Cartolandia (cardboard land), which suffered the most damage.

Yeah, they could force people to relocate to "safe areas" (i.e. 15-minute cities) without much resistance, but I think they have already partially achieved that goal by concentrating major services (health care, education, jobs, etc) in the cities. It would be interesting to track the number of temporary (or not so temporary!) shelters created after each devastating climate event. Coming up: Gaza camps in the U.S.?

Makes me think of the potential use of these empty "WalMarts" (warehouses):
Maybe 8-10 years ago, I started getting bad feelings, like my gut tensing up, before entering any Walmart. And inside, it felt to me like there was some kind of mass hypnosis going on. I almost never go there anymore. I have a sense to avoid any "Equate" labeled products. Equate is Walmart's private label of Brand X. I've heard of mysteries around their pharmaceutical trade as well, from pretty good sources. Might be more to those prices than serving as loss leaders.
My sense is that enormous firms such as this are allowed to grow to industry dominance, but have to eventually pay the piper to do so.

Right? What on earth is going on with the coverage today? Reminds me of the initial covid hysteria with the videos of people dropping dead in the streets. The whole atmosphere around it, and seeing numerous weathermen get all emotional and go off-script, something seems really odd.
I've been thinking lately about 5G warfare that is so much a psychological operation and considering that with the news coming out on social media and MSM. People who have been paying attention are so use to deception that questions come up regularly whether something is true or not.

From the start of Helene's reported devastation it was obvious weather manipulation would come up judging from the past. The affect on peoples minds could be something like, look how powerful these "people" are that can create such devastation. We are powerless against this, demoralization, resistance is futile. Someone here mentioned that "they" aren't even hiding things anymore. Could be desperation to get things done and "see our power".

Creating fear is always part of the recipe. Just some of my thoughts on the subject.

1728439433756.png

I just saw this on a news video from 5 hours ago, and it reminded me of a Cassiopeia prediction from way back which was part of the motivation for Laura to move out of that area.

BTW, evidently Laura & I share a Polish Connection as well as a French Connection. I am not sure what the French-Polish link is yet. I am looking into my Polish genealogy as the war nears where I live, Western Galilee near the Blue Line, about 19 miles from Lebanon/Rosh HaNikra (lit. Torn Head/Decapitated head, I know, gross); where IDF just declared "a closed military zone." Others have long predicted this Iran war, and I thought/prayed that it could be prevented. Little did I know that I would one day find myself in the middle of it. Advice?

There is also a Florida Connection. My parents last lived and are buried in West Palm Beach County, just across the State from where y'all used habiter. Or avon habitons? My French is very bad, excusez moi. Working on renewing my language skills because I may need to use them soon.

So my personal question for Les C's as the nouveaux Padwan Learner (somebody changed my description after I updated my photo, fine). So: where is it safer for moi maintent, here in the Western Galilee or in Poland somewhere? Or back in the states with the political unrest and who knows what pole shifty hurricany chaos and anti semitism and high prices? If y'all can fit me in. Merci.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Didn't he also say something like "instead of twisting the theory to suit facts, you end up twisting facts to suit theory.." which is, confirmation bias, if you are looking for a geo engineering bio weapon, you'll somehow find it.

I hope Floridians will do fine, they do have way more experience than NC with hurricanes, they're also a peninsula, water goes back to the ocean a lot faster than in the mountains where landslides are deadly.

Also, I was just joking about it this morning, and perhaps apropos of energy weapons, if you look at the path predictions of the path of Milton... it looks like Mexico just shot a hadouken at the US lol

milton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom