Hurricane Helene Brings Catastrophic Flooding to US South

Here is the FEMA Disaster Relief Fund expenditure report for September. It lists prior and ongoing expenditures for their disaster operations some of which occurred years ago. Covid is listed as one of the largest. The figures are expressed $ in Millions. For instance, in FY 2024 $294 Million has been spent on "Administrative" costs.

COVID-19Cumulative
Obligations Through FY 2023 (1)
Actual 1st QtrActual 2nd QtrActual 3rd QtrActual/Estimated 4th QtrFY 2024 TotalsTotals Through FY 2024
Public Assistance$ 68,482$ 5,505$ 3,640$ 3,002$ 6,570$ 18,717$ 87,199
Individual Assistance40,0874137281612240,209
Mitigation3861571151702456871,073
Operations6,07717-7156,092
Administrative1,6325811570512941,926
Total$ 116,664 $ 5,762 $ 3,914 $ 3,270 $ 6,889$ 19,835 $ 136,499

Imagine how much tea and cookies, and meeting candies you can get if you work at FEMA. Yummm

Helene in NC and TN was unexpected. When everyone expects something, it's usually doesn't happen, both in timing and the nature of the event. The only thing that actually happens is people get hysterical. I think it's good practice for us not to engage with the kind of hysteria on display over Milton, because it's good practice for future events of other types. We have been warned by the Cs to not be stampeded, that applies psychologically as much as physically.

The flooding in NC and TN should come as no surprise to those who have been keeping up with the Sott ECS videos every month. Flooding around the world has seen a stark increase over recent years. Like I said, the mechanism behind that flooding is fairly well known, and we can expand on it through ideas like the human cosmic connection, which to me anyway are far more interesting than the idea that the CIA is shooting laser beams into the sky and creating hurricanes wherever they want.

When everyone expects something, it's usually doesn't happen, both in timing and the nature of the event.

That’s always a good rule of thumb to keep in mind not only in regard to climate happenings but also pretty much in any other area.

Like I said, the mechanism behind that flooding is fairly well known, and we can expand on it through ideas like the human cosmic connection, which to me anyway are far more interesting than the idea that the CIA is shooting laser beams into the sky and creating hurricanes wherever they want.

A lot more interesting, indeed!

Like I said, the mechanism behind that flooding is fairly well known, and we can expand on it through ideas like the human cosmic connection, which to me anyway are far more interesting than the idea that the CIA is shooting laser beams into the sky and creating hurricanes wherever they want.
Unfortunately, most people will accept the narrative about the almighty CIA (or whoever they think it is), rather than a more rational approach, such as human cosmic connections and earth changes, and try to understand why and how all that is happening.

I am not sure if we can rule out 3D tampering with the weather to maybe a minor extent, such as trying to steer hurricanes. The C's mentioned that it can be done to some degree:

February 22, 1997

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.

A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!

Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought.

Unfortunately, most people will accept the narrative about the almighty CIA (or whoever they think it is), rather than a more rational approach, such as human cosmic connections and earth changes, and try to understand why and how all that is happening.

The problem here is that people who go straight to "geo-engineering" don't really want to know if that is true or not. If they did, they would FIRST investigate and explore and rule out other explanations.

As Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Does this look normal to anybody?

View attachment 102210

And according to this, that $750 is a LOAN - person must sign a contract before inspection of property that indicates failure to repay in one year will result in property seizure:

View attachment 102211

I can't vouch for the authenticity of this claim. I can tell you enough actual sad FEMA-related stories (from close family members) so as to recommend steering clear of their help if at all possible. TANSTAAFL, from Robert Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress... There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Helene in NC and TN was unexpected. When everyone expects something, it's usually doesn't happen, both in timing and the nature of the event. The only thing that actually happens is people get hysterical. I think it's good practice for us not to engage with the kind of hysteria on display over Milton, because it's good practice for future events of other types. We have been warned by the Cs to not be stampeded, that applies psychologically as much as physically.

From my understanding, the cosmic environment is changing, due to the Wave and other factors as well. Since we're receivers of information, besides our actions, by identifying with a certain idea, concept or even psychic or physical phenomenon we could influence its outcome or manifestation in this reality much easier now than before due to the thinning of the veil between densities due to the increasing effects of the Wave on the environment and on us as well.

Therefore, the following C's statement, that is, "It's not important where you're, but who you're and what you see" can be interpreted as literally as possible at this point. So, the same may apply to anticipating something, it won't manifest if expected by significant peeps of a certain 'weight' in terms of awareness. FWIW

You never know what these storms will do, and not at all unusual for them to come back to back. We are truly blessed these days to at least get good warnings.
The extent of the devastation in the mountains might have been unexpected, but there was plenty of warning that this system was headed into already soaked, even flood stage areas. Mountainous areas are very prone to floods.
Going off topic here:
I'm in the coastal plain of NC. We had a very extensive "500 year" flood in 1999 from Hurricane Floyd, but it had been preceded by 2 other storms (Dennis and some other system) shortly before Floyd hit. Even worse flooding came to us 17 years later with Hurricane Matthew.
We all had our panties in a wad over the grim forecasts of Bertha, but it wasn't so bad. So a lot of people disregarded the warnings about soon to follow Fran, which was absolutely devastating, even so far inland. Well, my mom finally quit saying "I remember Hazel" after half her house and her car were destroyed during Fran. A study in our area showed than many of our old destroyed oak trees were actually damaged by Hazel. The town doesn't even look the same since the loss of those magnificent trees.
Bertha made international headlines when a little nearby town (Clinton, NC) ran the headline BERTHA BLOWS CLINTON. That places the storm in time, eh?
One place that actually got no warning was Charlotte, NC for Hugo. It was expected to hit Wilmington, NC, but took a Left turn near Myrtle Beach. People in Charlotte awoke to utter and unexpected devastation. To place this in time, national press was in Charlotte for the Jim and Tammy Fay Baker trial, but they all headed to Wilmington to cover the storm, missing the bigger story.

I will say that something good that followed these storms was the experience of neighbors helping each other, getting to actually know each other, sharing food, skills and supplies. These bonds stayed strong.

Back
Top Bottom