Hurricane Helene Brings Catastrophic Flooding to US South

I am in Ft Myers now and Milton should be here tomorrow going into Thursday. I hope it hits as a mild storm, but its likely to do horrendous damage and cause misery to millions. Ft Myers beach is going to be destroyed again, 2 years after Ian.

Is geoengineering involved? I don't know but it shouldn't be dismissed when theres a lot of evidence it exists.

This benign/benevolent government of ours has been tampering with the weather for over 50 years.

I am in Ft Myers now and Milton should be here tomorrow going into Thursday. I hope it hits as a mild storm, but its likely to do horrendous damage and cause misery to millions. Ft Myers beach is going to be destroyed again, 2 years after Ian.

Is geoengineering involved? I don't know but it shouldn't be dismissed when theres a lot of evidence it exists.

This benign/benevolent government of ours has been tampering with the weather for over 50 years.
Are you planning to evacuate? I hope you will be safe either way.
No one wants to hear this stuff, be we are admonished in scripture to store our treasures in our hearts, as all man made things can/will succumb to destruction while the spirit lives on.

They should!
Oh yes!

School, lessons and all that.

For those who no longer need them, all that can be toned down as has been said (it will be toned down, the C's said).

I hope there are many.

This Wednesday one of those little animals is coming to Spain and France, so I want your prediction for that too.:-D

Are you planning to evacuate? I hope you will be safe either way.
No one wants to hear this stuff, be we are admonished in scripture to store our treasures in our hearts, as all man made things can/will succumb to destruction while the spirit lives on.
Thx Yupo, I am staying...there is nowhere to go...get in a car and drive north in the path of the storm, stuck in traffic and bogged down makes no sense to me. I am a little east of I75 in a new concrete block house with storm windows. So long as the flooding isnt massive, I should be OK. A bunch of neighbors have storm shutters up...I was about to put them up here but the owner told me we have cat 5 windows. This should be a vacation to remember.

My bet as a sort of unofficial hurricane enthusiast is that Milton will be a slightly weaker analog to Ian; lots of damage within a concentrated area but not a widespread catastrophe. Due to the geography of Tampa, it has the legitimate potential to be a Katrina-like event due to overbuilding in flood prone areas, but only if the storm takes the New Porth Richey/Hudson track. Even Katrina wasn't so bad if you lived north and west of New Orleans. I'm close enough that I might get grazed by the core, but still kind of inland to the north and off-center such that it should slow down quite a bit and lose most of its be extreme characteristics, just very gusty with lots of rain. In summation, not a nothingburger for people living within 50 miles of the landfall location, but not the unprecedented megastorm that some are hyping it up to be.

Oh yes!

For those who no longer need them, all that can be toned down as has been said (it will be toned down, the C's said).

I hope there are many.

This Wednesday one of those little animals is coming to Spain and France, so I want your prediction for that too.:-D
Session 26 November 1994

Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system, (Jan or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition? Is this a mitigating factor?

A: Will be mitigated.

Thx Yupo, I am staying...there is nowhere to go...get in a car and drive north in the path of the storm, stuck in traffic and bogged down makes no sense to me. I am a little east of I75 in a new concrete block house with storm windows. So long as the flooding isnt massive, I should be OK. A bunch of neighbors have storm shutters up...I was about to put them up here but the owner told me we have cat 5 windows. This should be a vacation to remember.
Do you have hurricane doors too? My bestie is in Miami Beach and can really batten down those hatches! I'm impressed with some of her home reinforcements, which are very normal/attractive.
I think the roll up hurricane shutters are good to have in general, just to harden one's home from crime/civil unrest. Maybe best to have non-electric controls. They can go on the outside or inside.

Right? What on earth is going on with the coverage today? Reminds me of the initial covid hysteria with the videos of people dropping dead in the streets. The whole atmosphere around it, and seeing numerous weathermen get all emotional and go off-script, something seems really odd.

He said this too, maybe it explains his high emotionality:

... The seas are just so incredibly, incredibly hot, a record hot as you might imagine, you know what is driving that, I don't need to tell you, global warming, climate change are leading to this and becoming an increasing threat...

Oh yes!

I hope there are many.

Looks like it is coming via Portugal, maybe to extinguish the 100s fires currently popping up...naturally, of course.

There was talk during Covid that "climate change" will be the next big catastrophe that they will be hyping up to justify more totalitarian measures (or a cyber attack). So maybe that's why the newscasters are being emotional - maybe they got a memo? They can't go too long without a crisis, and the C's did say they're getting desperate as they run out of time, and that they want to reduce the population. This might also explain FEMA "dropping the ball" - maybe an attempt to maximize damage and casualties? If you can't make your own hurricanes, you could at least let the existing ones do the most damage possible and then have the news hype it all up. Climate change is still a long-term prospect for most people, so it would be interesting how they could turn it into an immediate threat that justifies drastic measures.

"Oh look a meteor just blew up New York, climate change is getting out of hand, we need more windmills"

He said this too, maybe it explains his high emotionality:

Funny you picked up on that because it flagged for me also. I thought maybe I was reading into it too much, but since you noticed it too, maybe it really was a factor. In which case, his emotional reaction is what they call ‘Liberal tears’; he believes it’s humans that have caused the hurricane.

Climate change is still a long-term prospect for most people, so it would be interesting how they could turn it into an immediate threat that justifies drastic measures
Yeah, they could force people to relocate to "safe areas" (i.e. 15-minute cities) without much resistance, but I think they have already partially achieved that goal by concentrating major services (health care, education, jobs, etc) in the cities. It would be interesting to track the number of temporary (or not so temporary!) shelters created after each devastating climate event. Coming up: Gaza camps in the U.S.?

Makes me think of the potential use of these empty "WalMarts" (warehouses):
(Perceval) One of them was in the top 10 for sales in the US, and there are like 1500 stores total. Anyway, they gave a bogus explanation of plumbing repairs, but that's been refuted by everybody. Everyone said they never saw a single plumbing problem, no plumbers, no nothing. Even mainstream media news reports on it are saying that this plumbing explanation is obviously bullshit. So, people in the conspiracy community have started linking it with this Jade Helm exercises later in the year. They're saying the stores will be turned into prison camps, detention centers, whatever... It's all crazy stuff. I don't think that's true, but the question is then: Why were these stores closed?

A: Influences of a cosmic nature.

Q: (Perceval) In the fringe conspiracy domain, they're all going crazy about this. A lot of people are talking about this, like Sorcha Faal. One of her sites, EU Times, just makes tons of claims with no sources to back it up. There was stuff about how all WalMarts are connected by underground tunnels across the USA, and that the US military uses these WalMarts as logistics centers.

(Andromeda) Um, that's not very practical... And detention centers is impractical because they're gonna need a LOT more space than that, obviously. So, it's very mysterious...

(L) So what does "cosmic influences" mean?

A: Full spectrum dominance of 4D STS helpers. [answer comes slowly, and gets a bit stuck at "helpers"]

Q: (L) What was that?

(Niall) Perceval was just saying "full spectrum dominance" a couple of days ago.

(Perceval) Well, 4D STS helpers would be 3D, Mossad, or whatever? Well, did these specific WalMarts that were closed, did they have...?

A: Command centers.

Funny you picked up on that because it flagged for me also. I thought maybe I was reading into it too much, but since you noticed it too, maybe it really was a factor. In which case, his emotional reaction is what they call ‘Liberal tears’; he believes it’s humans that have caused the hurricane.
Have any of them alluded to the lockdown period? Maybe some traces of nostalgia....

Back
Top Bottom