Hyperdimensional Politics

Joe said:
Gaby said:
If Nazi Germany was just a "trial run", all this "gender dystopia", racial conflicts and postmodernism "rights" could seriously backfire or be used as an excuse to implement "a master race" and/or get rid of all the undesirables. Or maybe it will be different.

On the trial run idea, I was thinking that in the rise of the Nazis, the victimhood of the German people was strongly promoted. That then morphed into 'social justice' and a sense of entitlement and righteousness that the Nazis harnessed to do everything they are doing. So where do we see victimhood and entitlement today and who are the 'warring' factions?

Most probably we will not see the same but something somewhat similar. For example "the USA were victims on 9/11" and they raised the war against terror. So we have the US and their allies (NATO etc) / subordinate states on one side and countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and also Russia on the other side. I think this time the great war is much more hidden and may be fought also via the economy and via false flags.

There are some differences of this scenario to the situation today. After WWI Germany became a republic instead of an empire and Germans had to get used to democracy. The Weimar Republic years were very unstable after a revolution. We had a hyperinflation and there was the Great Depression. And there were a lot of problems connected with the WW1 reparations and after war problems.

And most probably I do not see the whole picture of both times.

Joe said:
Gaby said:
If Nazi Germany was just a "trial run", all this "gender dystopia", racial conflicts and postmodernism "rights" could seriously backfire or be used as an excuse to implement "a master race" and/or get rid of all the undesirables. Or maybe it will be different.

On the trial run idea, I was thinking that in the rise of the Nazis, the victimhood of the German people was strongly promoted. That then morphed into 'social justice' and a sense of entitlement and righteousness that the Nazis harnessed to do everything they are doing. So where do we see victimhood and entitlement today and who are the 'warring' factions?

Certainly this issue of "victim feeling" acting as a consciousness inhibitor, works on several scales. On a micro scale, we can see in our daily life how some people use their victim status to act on the basis of their lower instincts and let themselves be led by them.

Perhaps it is logical to think that this same phenomenon, taken on a larger scale, in a mass context, can lead to very violent situations. The most worrying thing is that the aggression of these uncontrolled masses can create in the opposition groups the same sense of victimhood, and consequently incite an increasingly destructive spiral.

However, I think not everyone should fall into this "trap". I guess that there are human beings with the strength of spirit and sufficient consciousness to understand that, beyond their instinctive impulse to defend themselves when they are the victim or prey of someone, they must act differently to break the destructive spiral. The point is that (maybe I am somewhat pessimistic) I feel that today these types of people are in proportion rather few.

Dirgni said:
Joe said:
Gaby said:

Most probably we will not see the same but something somewhat similar. For example "the USA were victims on 9/11" and they raised the war against terror. So we have the US and their allies (NATO etc) / subordinate states on one side and countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and also Russia on the other side. I think this time the great war is much more hidden and may be fought also via the economy and via false flags.

There are some differences of this scenario to the situation today. After WWI Germany became a republic instead of an empire and Germans had to get used to democracy. The Weimar Republic years were very unstable after a revolution. We had a hyperinflation and there was the Great Depression. And there were a lot of problems connected with the WW1 reparations and after war problems.

The situation of the psychology of the masses of people in Germany was very interesting and this is something that Waite undertakes to describe in some detail as the background of how Hitler came to power. He gave voice to those who were "down trodden" and suffering for a variety of reasons. If I was going to suggest a group that would be used in a similar way in today's times, it would be the people that the Left are abusing: regular folks with more or less normal values. The new "Jews" in the game will be the Lefties/elites, LBGT peeps, Muslims and possibly even Jews again.

No historical situation ever repeats itself exactly because the actors in the new situation are aware of the actors and outcome of the previous situation and may take measures to adjust the outcome. Doesn't mean it will work because there are always unexpected results in complex situations.

I am also reminded of a something the Cs said: that one of the objectives of all the manipulation was to get rid of Semites. The Left has aligned itself with the main population of Semites left on the planet: the Muslims. Muslims are being used to oppress the larger population the same way Jews were in Europe prior to WW I, WW II. The recent alignment of Saudi Arabia with Israel is curious because that consolidates the two populations in the 4 D crosshairs.

Laura said:
[...]
The situation of the psychology of the masses of people in Germany was very interesting and this is something that Waite undertakes to describe in some detail as the background of how Hitler came to power. He gave voice to those who were "down trodden" and suffering for a variety of reasons. If I was going to suggest a group that would be used in a similar way in today's times, it would be the people that the Left are abusing: regular folks with more or less normal values. The new "Jews" in the game will be the Lefties/elites, LBGT peeps, Muslims and possibly even Jews again.

This is an interesting point. I hadn't thought of it that way so far. I can imagine that for it to work this way, first those on the left/elites should bully, harass and persecute ordinary people enough to provoke a violent uprising.

I have the feeling that an important part of the psychological dynamic that is being brought into play here by the forces operating from the shadows is to provoke in different human groups a feeling of profound injustice towards them. This would lead them to feel that they are victims; and I guess victimhood could act as an inhibitor of consciousness by creating strong buffers that allow them to behave in an extremely violent way regardless of the implications and consequences of doing it.

Laura said:
Mosaic consciousness is not something that you "feel" necessarily, though when it happens (which is about all the time going on in my head), you DO get a feeling because thoughts/connections trigger emotional states. What happens is that you read something, or see something, or hear about something, and because of a wide knowledge base, everything "connects."

There is actually a scene in the movie "V for Vendetta" when the cop experiences a lite version of it and calls it a "feeling". It's not, it's a realization of connections. First he is gathering a whole lot of information and asks a question:

https://youtu.be/07zV-HMc97U

And then this. The significant part starts at about 1:40

https://youtu.be/dyVCCD9OrbQ

I think everybody needs to watch those clips! What Inspector Finch describes is what I would describe as an epic "Aha moment", except that it's more visceral. It's not a feeling somewhere out there, a supernatural thing. It's right here, when we make connections, and suddenly a bunch of things that we learned but thought were not connected, suddenly form a puzzle. It may be a small puzzle at our level, but it is a connection that you cannot unsee.

One thing that blocks it very often, I think, is when we focus too much on one aspect to the detriment of others. E.g. We may think: "That's it, I've got the answer. This leader is evil. If he was gone, then everything would be better.", completely ignoring the Man behind the curtain, and how hypedimensional forces must be at play for the world situation to be what it is. Or "This program of mine comes from when X happened in my childhood. If I do Y to change it, then it will never control me again", ignoring 10 other factors that led to the program (including possible hard-wiring, past lives, AND our own past actions, our own responsibility for not having wanted to see and change, which made the program 10 times worse than it was, hurting others and ourselves in the process).

When all those things and more come together as we keep observing (both ourselves and the world at large), we get the "terror of the situation", of our condition and our conditioning. And it is then, when we ask the Flinch question: "Do you still want to know the truth???" If the answer is yes, from that truth comes the deep desire to do something, however small that action may seem. And to grow in knowledge, because we can never assume that now we've got the whole truth.

At least for me, that is an experience of the "mosaic", though I'm sure it's not as powerful as that which others have felt. Every time I've felt it (more so this year than in the past), it was because of a combination of observing reality and myself at the same time, taking into account other people's mirrors and observations (which came "flooding" all at once), all my actions, past and present, the world scene seen as a game of chess, and focusing my mind as much as possible... And I want to have more moments like that. I don't want to look back and regret that knowing what I know, I chose to succumb to influences, programs, the smaller parts of myself and lies all around. It DOES hurt to see many things. Regrets, the shock itself and the state of the world can feel paralizing and heart-breaking, and make you feel that there is no hope, that it's too late. But when you manage to pull yourself together and look at the bigger picture, it's also liberating, because it's a feeling that there are no limits to real knowledge and that we can stop being controlled by so many forces, both in believing lies about the world and about ourselves. It's learning that there is no free lunch, but that we do have some freedom in how we want to pay. We may never be completely "free", but as long as what we learn can be shared, and help someone else even a tiny bit, then what is there to lose? If that leads to an increased receivership capability as a group, then the possibilities are endless.

This is one of the reasons why I think the work done here on the forum, on SOTT, and for those for whom it's possible, within FOTCM communities/meetups, is crucial. They are marvelous tools for getting to know our machine, our reality, and developing will power to keep going in spite of fear, regrets, uncertainty and failures. It is "sharing the burden", and knowing that the Universe still must "love" us if we are still around, but that unless WE decide to do our best to be its conduits, ours lives can also be a "dream in the past". Up to us to choose. Some days, it is easier said than done. But again, the point is to train ourselves to be able to do it more and more often, and keep persisting, learning, etc. OSIT.

Laura said:
Dirgni said:
Joe said:
Gaby said:

No historical situation ever repeats itself exactly because the actors in the new situation are aware of the actors and outcome of the previous situation and may take measures to adjust the outcome. Doesn't mean it will work because there are always unexpected results in complex situations.

I am also reminded of a something the Cs said: that one of the objectives of all the manipulation was to get rid of Semites. The Left has aligned itself with the main population of Semites left on the planet: the Muslims. Muslims are being used to oppress the larger population the same way Jews were in Europe prior to WW I, WW II. The recent alignment of Saudi Arabia with Israel is curious because that consolidates the two populations in the 4 D crosshairs.

If that's the case, it was the U.S. that first brought chaos, death and destruction to millions of Muslims around the world, and now given that they can't start as many wars as they would like (for instance due to the rise of Russia and China), the PTB are going to attempt to force the rest of population to do their bidding, a sort of a "clash of civilizations".

I think that this is a more sinister sign when a brunch of the leading organized religions is becoming more "tolerant" and "inclusive".

Also notice when they first started to talk about it. It was 1986. And it is an interesting coincidence, considering what a KGB guy said in this video, and how by the time of the interview (1985) the demorilization process in the US was practically complete. Well, probably not only in the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/24/church-of-sweden-to-stop-referring-to-god-as-he-or-lord

Church of Sweden to stop referring to God as 'he' or 'Lord'

The Church of Sweden is urging its clergy to use gender-neutral language when referring to the supreme deity, refraining from using terms such as “Lord” and “he” in favour of the less specific “God.”

The move is one of several taken by the national Evangelical Lutheran church in updating a 31-year-old handbook setting out how services should be conducted in terms of language, liturgy, hymns and other aspects.

The decision was taken on Thursday at the end of an eight-day meeting of the church’s 251-member decision-making body, and takes effect on 20 May on the Christian holiday of Pentecost.

A former state church, headquartered in Uppsala, some 37 miles north of the capital, the church has 6.1 million baptised members in a country of 10 million. It is headed by a woman, Archbishop Antje Jackelén.

Jackelén told Sweden’s TT news agency that a more inclusive language had been discussed as early as the 1986 conference.

“Theologically, for instance, we know that God is beyond our gender determinations, God is not human,” Jackelén said.

The change was met with criticism, however. Christer Pahlmblad, an associate theology professor at Sweden’s Lund University, told the Kristeligt Dagblad newspaper in Denmark that the move was “undermining the doctrine of the Trinity and the community with the other Christian churches”.

“It really isn’t smart if the Church of Sweden becomes known as a church that does not respect the common theology heritage,” he said.

Laura said:
Balance said:
[quote author=Laura]

Wilhelm II, or William II, (Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert; 27 January 1859 – 4 June 1941) was the last German Emperor (Kaiser) and King of Prussia, ruling the German Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia from 15 June 1888 to 9 November 1918. He was the eldest grandchild of the British Queen Victoria and related to many monarchs and princes of Europe.

Acceding to the throne in 1888, he dismissed the Chancellor, Otto von Bismarck, in 1890 and launched Germany on a bellicose "New Course" in foreign affairs that culminated in his support for Austria-Hungary in the crisis of July 1914 that led in a matter of days to the First World War. Bombastic and impetuous, he sometimes made tactless pronouncements on sensitive topics without consulting his ministers, culminating in a disastrous Daily Telegraph interview in 1908 that cost him most of his influence.[1] His leading generals, Paul von Hindenburg and Erich Ludendorff, dictated policy during the First World War with little regard for the civilian government. An ineffective war-time leader, he lost the support of the army, abdicated in November 1918, and fled to exile in the Netherlands.

The highlighted part in the clip from the article struck me as quite descriptive of Trump, at least from the point of view of the average person looking at him from a distance. He's definitely bombastic and impetuous and tactless. But he is certainly not Hitler. In fact, I just finished reading Waite's book on Hitler "The Psychopathic God", and boy, was that a tour de force! Hitler has never been laid out so completely, including the necessary background of social/historical conditions.

So, that fits in pretty well with Ponerological pattern only the timing is a bit uncertain.

Waite thought that Hitler had borderline personality, but after reading the details, documented meticulously and chillingly, I think he was a schizoid psychopath, though there could be crossover of other things there. I highly recommend Waite's book. Best book on Hitler I ever read; even tops Schramm.

I got goosebumps when read bold part...totally forgot about Trump. I had no time to continue reading, but Lobacewski said that he will elaborate on thesis that characteropathy preced real pathocrathic reign. If Trump has no real/hidden agenda of his or something similar then this is history repeating...

Yeah, it gave me a frisson too. What was even creepier was that you wrote your post as I was finishing up the Hitler book and he had devoted a lot of attention to the crazy times after WW I, Weimar Republic, etc, and it sure did sound like the US right now!!!

I don't think Trump has a hidden agenda, nor do I think that the Deep State peeps wanted him in. It IS possible that the 4 D STS peeps wanted him in order to create the necessary chaos and they are all being manipulated.

In any event, that's just another piece of the puzzle that sort went right into place!!!
[/quote]
Interestingly, another amazon reviewer of the "psychopathic God" has similar impressions
_https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R10ALN3DI750AI/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0306805146
Not quite Hitler reincarnated but very much like twins. Read it for yourself
Got this to see what the difference between Trump and Adolf were so I could make a genuine argument either for or against Donald. The similarities between the two men are unbelieveable. Not quite Hitler reincarnated but very much like twins. Read it for yourself.
It has been 100 years since Balfour declaration. Douglas reed documented this chillingly drama and its future consequences in his "Controversy of Zion" book. If we look at the The current PTB and it control over entire establishment establishment, the core of it is Mossad and their western minions through myriad control mechanisms-CIA, MIC, ADL, brain washing the future leaders in college campuses who becomes political/business leaders who in turn funded by MIC , media, pedophilia tentacles in all over the structure and blackmail mechanism etc. Who would had imagined, this little obscure people raise and control the entire world from obscure location in middle east.

Consider the fact that Trump came out despite all the efforts of the PTB because of people whose stomach hurting came out of drowsyness. Whenever we think some thing good happening, it comes out to be as old wine in a new bottle. It makes sense given that this planet is some body's garden and we are not gardeners.

Now, these sexual allegation stories promoted by the media gate keepers like Washington Post. One would wonder why they are doing it suddenly. We may not even know why they are doing or what is the end result until it happens. All these happenings has lot of background and we see it some writings, but just not much attention is given to it. It looks what gets attention which is not, seems to be not in control. It like a stage (drama) where every thing is happening but the flood lights are focused only on one small part of the stage, which we see it, dig it and suddenly focus changes on to some thing else. Its painful to know that we don't know what will happen, but it seems to increase our understanding of the reality. C's say
1996-07-14
A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe...
Fact one: All there is -- is lessons.
Fact two: this is one big school.
Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite.
Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

seek10 said:
Interestingly, another amazon reviewer of the "psychopathic God" has similar impressions
_https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R10ALN3DI750AI/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0306805146
Got this to see what the difference between Trump and Adolf were so I could make a genuine argument either for or against Donald. The similarities between the two men are unbelieveable. Not quite Hitler reincarnated but very much like twins. Read it for yourself.

You must have misunderstood; the comparison was between Trump and Wilhelm II. Trump is nothing like Hitler. And if that reader who left that review got that out of reading the book, he certainly must not have read very carefully or s/he went in with a load of assumptions and cherry picked a LOT. Let me repeat, there is NOTHING about Trump that is like Hitler.

05-03-97
Q: One of the things I have learned is that these individuals seem to attach via some sort of psychic hook that enters through our reactions of pity. Can you comment on the nature of pity?
A: Pity those who pity.
Q: But, the ones who are being pitied, who generate sensations of pity, do not really pity anybody but themselves.
A: Yes...?
Q: Then, is it true as my son said, when you give pity, when you send love and light to those in darkness, or those who complain and want to be "saved" without effort on their own part, when you are kind in the face of abuse and manipulation, that you essentially are giving power to their further disintegration, or contraction into self- ishness? That you are powering their descent into STS?
A: You know the answer!

Everyday you see people farming pity, empathy, compassion, harnessing it's power to do horrible things. New laws, new victims, more of this, less of that, destroy this person, shame that one, kill this one. It's one thing to show some compassion for your fellow human beings. In the bizarrest of twists, what are powering the problems of today are pity, empathy, compassion. There's always a new cause celebre, a new shocking image, a new victim, and right after comes the Call To Arms. Aux armes citoyens. We've found a new Kulak. A new scapegoat.

Chu said:
One thing that blocks it very often, I think, is when we focus too much on one aspect to the detriment of others. E.g. We may think: "That's it, I've got the answer. This leader is evil. If he was gone, then everything would be better.", completely ignoring the Man behind the curtain, and how hypedimensional forces must be at play for the world situation to be what it is. Or "This program of mine comes from when X happened in my childhood. If I do Y to change it, then it will never control me again", ignoring 10 other factors that led to the program (including possible hard-wiring, past lives, AND our own past actions, our own responsibility for not having wanted to see and change, which made the program 10 times worse than it was, hurting others and ourselves in the process).

When all those things and more come together as we keep observing (both ourselves and the world at large), we get the "terror of the situation", of our condition and our conditioning. And it is then, when we ask the Flinch question: "Do you still want to know the truth???" If the answer is yes, from that truth comes the deep desire to do something, however small that action may seem. And to grow in knowledge, because we can never assume that now we've got the whole truth.

This terror of the situation is indeed numbed when people think getting rid of so and so leader will change things for the better. Many had hope in Trump for example, and we have the same game going on with the swamp as swampy as it always has been.

Same for this green energy "solution" to our addiction to energy. It doesn't solve the problem of needing oil/gas/nuclear, technically or logistically. But this false hope is exactly what people dream that will make the future better. I even read an interesting article that electric cars are worse for the environment. They require tons of rare materials, some of which are energy intensive to mine and create toxic wastes. They also have inefficiency in their charging and so on.

But people want to believe that things can get better, and that's the hope that the scientists and (few) honest politicians try to sell. I see it at work, there's a lot of new things that is hoped to fix issues that were caused by the last generation of equipment. Unfortunately, the new "better" equipment just repeats the same problems inherent to the system but in different (sometimes harder to diagnose) ways!

The true terror is that we are past the point of society where we can "go back". You can't shut down the electric grid (or if it collapses) and expect all of these nuclear power plants to not melt down?! This world has got to the point of being an addict that is so deeply damaged that going cold turkey will kill it.

Laura said:
seek10 said:

You must have misunderstood; the comparison was between Trump and Wilhelm II. Trump is nothing like Hitler. And if that reader who left that review got that out of reading the book, he certainly must not have read very carefully or s/he went in with a load of assumptions and cherry picked a LOT. Let me repeat, there is NOTHING about Trump that is like Hitler.
I am sorry Laura, i misunderstood that. I should have read clearly.

Jesus said "don't resist evil" (C said something like don't persecute evil). Don't worry too much about the darkness on our earth sphere. Try to change the thing you can (most likely yourself), accept the things you can't change (other) and have the wisdom to know the different. Remember about the reservoir of emotion that C talk about. Everybody chip in to it whether light or dark energy. So if you can do personal development or purification it means you bring a lot of light to the pool. The war, politic, natural disaster is just part of the lesson. Remember your consciousness create outer circumstances in life/ physical reality or calling for the next lesson. Example our violent/cruel attitude contribute to war ( why call of duty game or action movie is best seller) so it isn't just the leader's fault declaring war. There is a downside to moralizing. Overly aggressive attitude will create bullying, manipulation, etc attitude but you know you aren't that holy (otherwise you wouldn't be here) Instead you blame other as their fault and you also put mask of superiority. This create separation with others. On the other side of the coin overly passive attitude will just comply, someone lead me/join group attitude (politic, religion, etc). Someone need to take care of me because I don't know any better/take responsibility of my actions. If you have those two attitude you probably won't admit you have a problem let alone change yourself. Most spiritual leader talk about living in the moment or now to attain harmony. It means that you are aware of your the truth of your inner emotion, thought and physical action. There is no distortion by mass image or mask you put for other. If everything is in sync with spiritual law it will be loving and peaceful. So try to have your own point of view which is a lot of meaningful than outside ideas (reading books help to a degree as catalyst if you absorb it as part of yourself not just mass doctrine). This will definitely increase your vibration that cause you to create a new spiritual body for emotion/soul (along with cranium pain and solar plexus heat as your body change). If you master your unconscious emotion (task for 4 D) your spirit will shed your soul and enter heaven (not a place or time but your pure spirit if you can remove all darkness)

Reactions: Ina
Some very good thoughts and views expressed in this thread. I have myself been coming to a lot of realisations about the "Terror of the situation" lately. It is as if the more you are able to understand and connect things together, clearer the whole picture becomes and you can sense a control system which has been templated and architected to ensure that lives of the 3D beings on this planet play out in a way it is doing currently or has been in the last 300K years. The terrorising aspect is that, the system is well researched and repeatable on as much cannon fodder as you like. It is distributed, scalable, self-replicating and self-managing to a certain degree. No matter, which hidden cave you have holed yourself up on this planet, you are under its control and influence one way or another. It's a very good demonstration of the capabilities of 4D technology and STS energy.

And as such, such type of systems and energy cannot be taken head on for that would only empower them more from the resultant STS energy. The only way to fight STS is to resist their control as much as possible whilst keeping your own STO polarity intact. This would result in energy and some polarity being drained out of both STS and STO at which point both factions must regroup for the next battle - I believe this has been explained well in RA channellings. So, essentially, for us, it is important to keep building up that energy level which is only possible by cleaning our machines and keeping them clean - steps to do so are provided on this forum. In the process of doing so, you would drop all your spirit attachments/vampires, inner predator or buffers one by one which have tried to keep you asleep and your mind drugged. Freed from such attachments, the awareness expands leading to a greater receivership quality. I believe that the STO beings are always dissipating STO energies towards us as that is simply what they do, it's just that there isn't a lot of us with enough STO polarity to receive them.

An observation of mine of lately is that, provided you are in full control of your machine, you can have a certain negating affect on inner vampires of the people around you. Whilst you cannot bring any real lasting changes to those people, however a temporary affect is noticeable. Most likely the vampires are trying to feed off your energy but cannot consume it due to a slight difference in polarity and hence they simply get stunned for a period of time. It could also be that the STO energy is coming to your assistance due to your expanded receivership quality. You are essentially being a vector and dissipating STO energy to immediate surroundings. This would explain how if enough people around the planet wake up and build up extraordinary receivership capabilities and doesn't have to be a large number of people, it can have a massive cascading effect on the rest of the planet.

So, think about it. You may be feeling down, sad or morose on a given day due to whichever reasons or circumstances some of which may even be your personal and family related i.e your state of mind is being controlled by a select few individuals around you however, there are millions of souls on this planet who are dependent on you to make the right choices and this also includes the Cassiopaens themselves. We are still alive because, our future selves have not given up on us. If we ever make it to 4D as STO, we will have the power to see and observe all of the suffering 3D beings have had to endure not just on this planet but elsewhere too and it won't be pretty. One would need a lot of strength even at 4D level to not be impacted by it.
So, stand up and make this life count. There will always be suffering of us and others - Observe however don't attach yourself to it. Learn to love life objectively. Everyone has a right to choose their own suffering so, lets not interfere with their learning process.

One thing I find oddly disturbing about what's been going on these days is, in spite of the apparent total dominance of the progressive ideology in the government, academia, the media, and major corporate economic players, there seems to be a flurry of intellectual activity surrounding the far right. There are tons of blogs out there, some dating back as early as 2008, talking about a "dark enlightenment", neoreactionism, revival, restoration, et cetera. Alt-right was just one of the terms that was floated around, and to-date seems to be the only one that has thus far broken the surface of the mass media... most likely due to its identitarian politics being the most reminiscent of Nazism. It consists of a constellation of ideas, namely pro-autocracy (or at least anti-democracy), neo-tribalism, and religious traditionalism. They tend to interpret history as a struggle between religions (or in their words "memeplexes" - and they consider progressivism one of these) and thedes (which are any population in which its members display in-group preferences and can transmit itself either vertically by breeding or horizontally by persuading/forcing others to adopt it). What I find so mind-boggling is how active this community is in churning out new content each week. And I mean hundreds of quality blogs with years of content, with more than a few article/news aggregators generating feeds and best-ofs (socialmatter.net being one of them).

I've always wondered where all this was coming from. Obviously there are a lot of flaws with how progressivism has produced a lot of problems, and more traditional outlooks can certainly help with some things -- particularly the re-emphasis on pro-family values and marginalizing hyper-sexualization. But a part of me wonders if all this flurry of intellectual activity (which at times almost seems to be directly connected to the sex center of some of these authors) is in part the result of a physical implementation of a well-grooved channel in the morphogenic field of humanity; this field integrated tightly into the hyperdimensional STS feeding system. It's like it's effortless and almost mechanical for all of this energy to be pouring into spreading and re-popularizing these types of ideas - because it's been done hundreds of times before in hundreds of timelines!

Many of the people in these communities seem all-to-aware that people will being to factionalize the moment the economy tanks and bread riots start. If these impoverished and humiliated groups of Americans are a powderkeg, this online salon will be the match that ignites all the new zeal for using violence to support your in-group. I'm sure a lot of them are quite sincere in their desire to make a better world, but dollars to donuts these people are being used (or cucked in their terms) by a force far stronger and smarter than they.

Back
Top Bottom