Improved delivery method for liposomal nutrients?

@Mililea and @loreta , I have sent a mail to LipoCellTech to see if we can add 2 kilos to the order. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.
If it is not possible to add @Mililea or @loreta to the order, I could reduce my order by the appropriate amount (possibly 2 kg if Loreta and Mililea want 1 kg each). That would be extra work for your Thor I guess, to split up the orders!?
So my order would become 3kg, and 1kg each for Mililea and loreta

If it is not possible to add @Mililea or @loreta to the order, I could reduce my order by the appropriate amount (possibly 2 kg if Loreta and Mililea want 1 kg each). That would be extra work for your Thor I guess, to split up the orders!?
So my order would become 3kg, and 1kg each
Thank you anartist! Let see what Thor is thinking about your generous offer. If it is too complicated, as I say before, it can be another time to do an order and with time. We will see.

Thank you anartist for your generosity! 💖 💖 💖

@Thor
Hi Thor, I've just came across on your interesting topic here regarding Liposomal Vitamin C
and I'm also interested in same company as you were too (LipoCellTech)
Would you mind if I'd like to enquire the following feedback from your expertise?
- How's the result with LipoCellTech Vitamin C or other products from this LipoCellTech company?
- I've noticed that products from this company is much more expensive from other Liposomal Vitamin C. Another company I'm interested is One Innovation Labs: PureWay C which their product is very interesting too and bulk pricing is just only $43/kg (LipoCellTech Vitamin C is 222 Euro/kg). Any expertise knowledge of the differences? or which one should we go for it?

Thanks a lot Thor
Yes, that's the plan. However, it seems like there's a long way to go to 25 kilos so I will contact them and see if the will agree to an order of 10 kilos. Also I will double check that the prices are the same as when I inquired a couple of months ago. With inflation and all, it could have changed. The price will be the cost of the product + VAT + shipping from Denmark.

I got at a sample of their multivitamin as well. Normally, I take a high quality multivitamin from Thorne Research. I have had it measured by a biopathic practitioner who says that they're very good for me. When I took the LipoCellTech multi I could literally feel how my body was benefitting from the vitamins and minerals in a way that I have never felt with other multis - including the one from Thorne Research. Furthermore, the price per daily dose of their multi is extremely low - just .09 EUR compared to the price of my current multi which is about 1 EUR per day. The problem is that the daily dose of the LipoCellTech multi is so small that one kilo lasts 13 years! So if there is interest in that as well from other people on the forum, I'd try to see if I could purchase one kilo and then people could buy 100 grams which would last for around 470 days.

@Thor
Hi Thor, I've just came across on your interesting topic here regarding Liposomal Vitamin C
and I'm also interested in same company as you were too (LipoCellTech)
Would you mind if I'd like to enquire the following feedback from your expertise?
- How's the result with LipoCellTech Vitamin C or other products from this LipoCellTech company?
- I've noticed that products from this company is much more expensive from other Liposomal Vitamin C. Another company I'm interested is One Innovation Labs: PureWay C which their product is very interesting too and bulk pricing is just only $43/kg (LipoCellTech Vitamin C is 222 Euro/kg). Any expertise knowledge of the differences? or which one should we go for it?

Thanks a lot Thor
I have tried several of the LipoCellTech products. I really like the vitamin C, the multivitamin and the magnesium. I'm sure their other products are equally good but my body doesn't need them as much.

I was curious to see if the effect was different, so I bought some liquid liposomal magnesium from another company (ActiNovo) as the I feel the impact of the liposomal magnesium quite fast and distinct. The effect was also there from the ActiNovo product but much milder. So my own very unscientific experience is that the quality of the liposomal delivery mechanism from LipoCellTech is higher that the liquid liposomal products.

I don'h have any experience with One Innovation Labs so I can't say anything about their products.

LipoCellTech only sells bulk. If you want to try their products you can get the retail version through www.vitamunda.com.

Best of luck :-).

Back
Top Bottom