Infrasound- is it a possible source of mind control?

The three recent murderous events around the globe are the reason for me starting this thread- especially this quote from the Denver thread-

anart said:
971101 said:
Q: We have here the Denver Airport Pictures which C****
took on her trip and perhaps we would like to have a little
bit of an interpretation on this very bizarre figure here. Is it
supposed to be looked at this way or reversed?
A: Either.
Q: Could you give us a little interpretation on this one, it is
pretty strange.
A: It is a rectagon.
Q: What is a rectagon?
A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo
optic representation.
Q: What's the point?
A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be
placed into an alpha state.
Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other
kind of message that the picture then conveys?
A: That is not the point!
Q: What is the point?
A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!
Q: (A) Does the scale of the picture matter?
A: It works better when one gazes at the mural itself, rather
than a photographic representation of same. There are
magnetic factors at the Denver Airport which play into the
situation.
Q: What kind of magnetic factors?
A: Artificially contoured wave-like beams.
Q: These beams have a magnetic effect?
A: Magnetism.
Q: (A) If gazing at this picture produces an alpha state, how
long does it last?
A: Indefinite.
Q: (T) How long do you have to look at the picture?
A: Each individual responds differently.
Q: (T) Does repeated exposure ... is it cumulative?
A: No.
Q: When you say indefinite in terms of time, do you mean it
can vary from individual to individual?
A: Indefinite because the subsequent program is the
determining factor.
Q: How does the program get installed? Is there something
there at the airport that installs the program? That works in
conjunction with the murals? Is the programming in the
pictures? Or is it in some carrier wave? Or is it in the
individual themselves, and the murals simply activate it?
A: Originates from underneath the complex.
Q: And it has something to do with the beams?
A: Yes.

I have been looking into something for quite some time now, but I still do not know if there is any truth to it- so I will present my findings here for further analysis by everyone. The highlighted text above is what prompted me to post this.

Some time ago, I found some information about infrasound- also called ULF, which are frequencies below 20Hz, beyond the range of human hearing. The research began for me after reading this paper, which is self published by Chris Barnes in the UK-

http://www.btinternet.com/~gmbarnes/HUM.html

While the paper's focus is "the Hum", two things stood out to me-

Recently 17 Hz infrasound has been used to promote feelings of fear (Cowan 2003) and anxiety in modern music concerts (Radford 2003). Infrasound in the 17-20 Hz range and high levels of electromagnetic field has also been associated with haunting (http://www.spacedog.biz/infrasonic.htm) and the paranormal (Liddle 2003), see also Townsend (2005).

and this-

Bragg matching

In simple RASS systems both the acoustic signal and the microwave signal is fired into the atmosphere with at or near vertical incidence. A consideration of some of the relevant frequencies and wavelengths required for Bragg scattering rather as it used in Radio Acoustic Atmospheric Sounding Systems http://amsglossary.allenpress.com/glossary/search?id=radio-acoustic-sounding-system is very instructive. Under these conditions a radio wave of given wavelength is Bragg matched by an acoustic wave of half that wavelength. Such conditions might be likely in the case of the HUM if both an acoustic signal and a radio signal were arriving at the observer from near vertical incidence, say for example with the ionosphere.

A development of RASS is the bi-static CW system (Saebo, Triad AS) where only the acoustic beam is fired straight up and the microwave beam is fired obliquely at a fairly shallow angle. This creates a different shaped interaction volume and changes the conditions for Bragg scattering so that in essence acoustic waves with frequencies of some eleven times lower than with standard RASS can take part. Considering many
anthropogenic and even some natural infrasound sources to be at or near ground level and considering radio waves to propagate upwards into either the ionosphere or troposphere ducts (depending on their frequency) and more particularly at night, it is not unreasonable to suppose that a similar possibility for bi-static Bragg matching of sound and electromagnetic waves exists in the natural and built environment, hence able to give rise to the HUM. Radio waves propagating downwards from TV or mobile phone antenna masts may create a similar scattering volume with acoustic signals closer to the ground, thus allowing the HUM to be perceived on the ground floor of houses or in cars.

Considering the range of Bragg matched acoustic frequencies for given radio frequencies present in the environment is particularly informative. For instance a 100 KHz radio wave e.g. LORAN is Bragg matched by acoustic waves in the infrasonic frequency range 0.018- .2 Hz e.g. typical of microbarom or sea wave type infrasound. Interestingly, LORAN, has in some quarters, been blamed for causing the HUM. With infrasound from the sea as a Bragg matched partner for LORAN, it now becomes possible to hypothesise as to how this could be at least one recorded cause (Guardian, October 18th 2001). A 500 KHz radio wave (Medium Wave) would similarly require an infrasonic sound wave in the range .09- 1 Hz, also encompassing microbarom frequencies. A VHF FM radio wave of frequency 100 MHz is Bragg matched by 18- 200 Hz infrasound. A 400 MHz TETRA signal is Bragg matched by audio frequencies in the range 64-800 Hz. The UHF television Broadcasting Band is Bragg matched by audio frequencies in the range 80-1600 Hz. A 900 MHz GSM signal would require an audio signal of 163 Hz- 1.8 KHz. Similarly this would raise to 326 Hz- 3.6 KHz for 1800 MHz GSM and 380- 4.2 KHz for modern 2100MHz CDMA systems. It has been assumed that sound is travelling only in air at 340m/s for these calculations. Seismic sound travels considerably faster and will therefore Bragg match radio frequencies correspondingly some twenty times lower.

The concert experiment in the first quote can be read about here, including data and crowd responses-

http://www.spacedog.biz/extras/Infrasonic/results.htm

It appears that a 17Hz frequency has an effect on the human physiology. So I decided to search for more on infrasound frequencies, and found these-

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA030476

http://journal.borderlands.com/1996/the-sonic-weapon-of-vladimir-gavreau/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3295792/

http://journal.borderlands.com/1999/effects-of-6-10-hz-elf-on-brain-waves/

There are many more sources on infrasound, but these are enough to state the purpose of this thread. Is it possible that the mind control techniques being used are infrasound in nature? Due to microwaves created by HAARP and cellphone towers, is this technology utilizing Bragg matching to create frequencies that produce these kinds of physiological effects? Is Denver, Colorado over a source of infrasound, possibly a large quartz deposit, which could transmit and amplify infrasonic waves due to the piezoelectric properties of quartz? The last question is due to the graphic at the end of this post. It is a screenshot of a mobile seismic detector which is part of the ANF array. Seismic detectors are also excellent infrasound detectors. There is no recorded quake on USGS for that time, but the waveform disturbance occurs at the same time that the Denver shooting occurred.

I could be wrong, and am moving in the totally wrong direction- if so, then I will simply move on to something else. But this has been nagging at me since I started reading "The Wave", with everything revolving around waveforms of every kind. Waveforms (sound, light, gravity, etc.) obviously are the foundation of everything, including we humans, and there is considerable research into how sound specifically can affect human physiology. I have more questions than answers, and cannot figure this out alone this alone.

Maybe others here have found more that truly explains these things. If so, or if you have any comments, feel free to put them here so we can all gain understanding.

Attachments

• 7-20-12 waveform plot ANF ISCO.jpg
    7-20-12 waveform plot ANF ISCO.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 417
Although this thread was created 2 1/2 years ago, it seems much more relevant now considering the latest session with the C's. I will have to try to undelete/recover the infrasound folder that I scrubbed a couple months ago since it had raw data that is no longer available on the net. I figured all that research was a waste of time :O

Many who replied to the latest session thread were wondering about the infrasound "machine" the C's mentioned. I don't really see it as a machine the way most perceive it. Take a look at this page:

http://anf.ucsd.edu/stations.php

There is a tab above the map called "Active Infrasound". Click it and look at all of the locations across the US. Most of these infrasound sources are at cellphone towers. There are also mobile stations not logged on the infrasound map but do indeed generate infrasound. This map has been my subjective, literal interpretation of the so-called "frequency fence" that is mentioned from time to time. Now, given what the C's said, I can't even imagine the effect in the US if this is indeed the infrasound weapon. Perhaps that is what the strange signatures on the induction magnetometer at Gakona, Alaska were for 3 weeks leading up to 9-11. Too bad it is no longer operating... :rolleyes: In any case, if the other cell phone towers around the world have similar infrasound generating devices, it would definitely be a global problem.

Pretty scary stuff, but not surprising at all. An everyday technology (cellphone towers) that literally surrounds everyone- and yet very few have any idea of what (the infrasound generators) is even there. 2015 is going to be a very interesting year...

Yes, pretty scary stuff when you look at the effects that it had on the population with the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

I also read an article which suggest that infrasound waves stimulate cortisol production that can induce stress and a whole series of complications in the body, especially during sleep time.

_http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/infrasound-stress-inducing-weapons/

Infrasound Stress Inducing Weapons

[...]

However, there is one effect of infrasound that can prove deadly during long-term exposure. Infrasound induces stress and causes the body to secrete the hormone Cortisol. This effect is a medically recognized danger of long-term infrasound exposure (see research paper link above). In fact, exposure to infrasound during sleep also stimulates Cortisol production by the body. Why is infrasound’s’ effect on Cortisol so significant?

The hormone Cortisol, produced by the adrenal gland, plays a vital role in preparing our body for stressful “fight or flight” episodes. “It increases blood pressure, blood sugar levels and has an immunosuppressive action . . . ” that provides needed alertness and energy during stressful experiences. However, during long term stress, or if Cortisol production is prolonged, its effects on the human body can become deadly. It can cause hyperglycemia, brain damage, weakening of the immune system, weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other complications. It actually begins to shut down immunity, digestion, healthy endocrine function . . . The bottom line is this: Prolonged Cortisol production in our bodies eventually causes death.

QuantumLogic said:
Although this thread was created 2 1/2 years ago, it seems much more relevant now considering the latest session with the C's. I will have to try to undelete/recover the infrasound folder that I scrubbed a couple months ago since it had raw data that is no longer available on the net. I figured all that research was a waste of time :O

Many who replied to the latest session thread were wondering about the infrasound "machine" the C's mentioned. I don't really see it as a machine the way most perceive it. Take a look at this page:

http://anf.ucsd.edu/stations.php

There is a tab above the map called "Active Infrasound". Click it and look at all of the locations across the US. Most of these infrasound sources are at cellphone towers. There are also mobile stations not logged on the infrasound map but do indeed generate infrasound. This map has been my subjective, literal interpretation of the so-called "frequency fence" that is mentioned from time to time. Now, given what the C's said, I can't even imagine the effect in the US if this is indeed the infrasound weapon. Perhaps that is what the strange signatures on the induction magnetometer at Gakona, Alaska were for 3 weeks leading up to 9-11. Too bad it is no longer operating... :rolleyes: In any case, if the other cell phone towers around the world have similar infrasound generating devices, it would definitely be a global problem.

Pretty scary stuff, but not surprising at all. An everyday technology (cellphone towers) that literally surrounds everyone- and yet very few have any idea of what (the infrasound generators) is even there. 2015 is going to be a very interesting year...

I agree that rather than an infrasound "machine" as such, it is more like a form of weaponized technology - and using the global network of seemingly innocuous cell phone towers seems a plausible method of delivery to geographic specific areas (Paris for example) at a determined time (Charlie Hebdo false flag attacks and the immediate aftermath). Also perhaps these so called 'monitoring' stations have another purpose of actually 'generating' these infrasound signals too?

It would be interesting to see the data from these monitoring stations, particularly for France recently. I am not sure if such data is available to civilians? If it is, I think we can begin to see increasing censorship of it, and other potentially 'sensitive' information that may act as 'strange signatures' (for example, radar that shows very abnormal fluctuations in aircraft flight - like AirAsia 8501!) just as scientists were unable to access certain satellite information immediately following the Chelyabinsk meteor. (coincidence? I think not)

Infrasound

The threshold for infrasound is around 140dB at 20Hz increasing to about 162dB at 2 Hz and to 175-180dB for static pressure.Due to the ethical issues regarding testing human subjects, experiments on dogs were conducted at levels of 170dB at a frequency of 0.5 Hz. Curiously the dogs stopped breathing because of lung ventilation due to the high intensity pressure changes, although the 0.5 Hz frequency of the sound acted as an artificial respirator and the dogs showed no ill effects afterwards. Many of the most profound effects of sound are attributed to infrasound in the region of 7Hz. This corresponds with the median alpha-rhythm frequencies of the brain. It is also commonly alleged that this is the resonant frequency of the body’s organs and hence organ rupture and death can occur at high intensity exposures.

https://sites.google.com/site/appliedbiophysicsresearch/sound/infrasound/acoustic-trauma-bioeffects-of-sound

As well as inducing sections of the populace into alpha state, controlling their emotional states and making them more susceptible to programming (eg "Be afraid! Muslims are evil!"), I wonder if exposure over time and with high intensity, will result not only in damaging bodily conditions from the stress / cortisol production, but perhaps 'organ rupture' in some folk, effectively 'opening up' from the inside, just as our planet is. :(

An excerpt from the Mark Rich's book New World War Revolutionary Methods for Political Control (available online at _http://www.newworldwar.org/sw.htm)

Infrasonic and Ultrasonic Weapons

Infrasonic and ultrasonic generators, also called emitters, and VLF modulators, are weaponized devices consisting of a directional antenna dish, which can send acoustic pulses to a general or a specific are. In 1972 France was using infrasonic generators which operated at 7 Hz on its civilian population.

And by 1973 the Squawk Box was used by the British Army in Northern Ireland. It was a directional weapon that could target specific individuals by producing audible sound at about 16 kHz, which turned into infrasound at 2 Hz when it coupled with the ears.

In the early 1990s Russia had developed a 10 Hz VLF modulator capable of targeting individuals over hundreds of meters, causing pain, nausea, and vomiting. It was adjustable up to lethal levels. Since at least as far back as 1997, the US DOD has had an interest in creating generators in the infrasonic and ultrasonic ranges of 7 Hz and 20-35 kHz, respectively, which can cause these effects.

Such a device could also target the brain. These changes in brain frequencies cause changes in brain chemistry, which then influence thoughts and emotions. Furthermore, transmitting directed-energy using an exact frequency and modulation will trigger a precise chemical reaction in the brain, which, in turn will produce a specific emotion in the targeted individual.

Infrasound

Infrasound occurs within the ELF range from a few hertz up to about 20 Hz, which is the lower limit of human hearing. Normally the power of sound rather than the frequency determines the pain and damage threshold. However, from 1 to about 250 Hz the pain/damage threshold seems to increase with frequency as well as power.

So, within this range, if the power level remains the same, but the frequency is increased, more damage can occur. Other than that, power is the critical factor which causes the damage, while the frequency determines what type of damage occurs.

Infrasound travels great distances and easily passes through most buildings and vehicles. It is normally sensed by the ears, but at high power levels it can couple with the body and be felt as vibrations.

Natural examples of this include: avalanches, earthquakes, volcanoes, and waterfalls. Whales, elephants, hippopotamuses, and rhinoceros use infrasound to communicate over great distances which includes hundreds of miles for whales. An electronic example would be a large sub-woofer. Infrasound is said to be superior to ultrasound because it retains its frequency when it couples with the human body.

From about 100 to 140 decibels infrasound causes a variety of biological symptoms depending on the frequency and power level. Basically, the higher the power level, the greater the damage. The effects include: fatigue, pressure in the ears, visual blurring, drowsiness, imbalance, disorientation, vibration of internal organs, severe intestinal pain, nausea, and vomiting. Higher power levels can liquefy bowels, and resonate the internal organs causing death. Infrasound can also cause feelings of pressure in the chest, choking, irregular breathing patterns, and respiratory incapacitation.

High powered, low frequency sound from about 30 Hz to about 100 Hz (just beyond infrasound) causes the following biological effects: fatigue, blurred vision, bowel spasms, pain or damage to internal organs, feelings of fullness in the chest cavity, chest wall vibration, difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, choking, and respiratory impairment.

Infrasound causes a variety of psychological effects depending on the frequency and power level. It can cause the following: loss of concentration, disgust, apathy, sadness, depression, fear, anxiety, and panic attacks. “These transmissions” said John Alexander in his December 1980 article, The New Mental Battlefield, “can be used to induce depression or irritability in a target population.”

According to the Acoustic Weapons Prospective Assessment article, which appeared in the volume 9, 2001 issue of Science and Global Security, infrasound can produce localized earthquakes. A large room within a building can act as a resonance chamber to upset the foundation causing a miniature earthquake.

Thank you for reviving this thread! Living presently in Montreal area, and i can say that at least 50 percent of the people near me, family, friends, neighbors, are feeling many of the effects described in the above post. Specifically, many of us have not been able to get restful sleep for nearly one week? Coincidence?

Very interesting in light of the recent Cassiopaea Session. I would also like to know what the C's are talking about in terms of a frequency fence, Light/radio waves, sound, a composite, or something else?!

It seems like something that might be good to have around the house would be an infrasound detector or alarm of some sort. The experience related in session 10 with the swimming pool was amazing. An audio signal strong enough to make swells in a swimming pool as described seems like it would be fairly energetic. Decibel is a common ratio measure of electrical or audio power, (like watts or (horsepower even)) based on a reference level, so I wonder what decibel level in the infrasound range it would take to do that to water in a swimming pool!?

A simple ultrasound sensor can be made with a glass jar with balloon material stretched over the jar opening and fixed with a rubber band and electrical tape, a magnet is then glued to the center of the balloon diaphragm and placed near an antenna/ preamp circuit creating the sensor. this sensor can be fed to the input of an oscilloscope or chart recorder:

_http://www.stormwise.com/page31.htm

Not sure why this particular design consists of a preamp with a gain that rolls off rapidly above 10 Hertz, since infrasound goes up to 20 hertz, guessing that could be easily adjusted. It's interesting that this device can be tested by creating an infrasound signal by opening and closing a door to a sealed room or just by waving a piece of cardboard in the doorway.

infrasonicsensor5.jpg

Here's a youtube video of someone who created an ultrasound sensor just by installing a sheet of plexiglas over a window in a loose frame that allows it to rattle in the presence of infrasound:

https://youtu.be/CTrNaKMiy5c

I would imagine that gluing or taping a curved mirrored object like a mirrored sunglass lense on the diaphragm of the glass jar and focusing a flashlight or laser pointer beam at about a 45 degree angle on the lens and observing the oscillating reflection on a wall or ceiling would be a good, down and dirty indicator of the presence of infrasound as well. Of course, something as simple as the devices above would not be isolated/buffered against ground vibrations, and not be an alarm, just an indicator.

Sophisticated commercial infrasound sensors can be pricey btw:

http://hyperiontg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IFS-Price-List-2014Aug01.pdf

[edit: spelling]
[edit: changed right angle to 45 degree angle]

What's the use of sach infrasound sensor if you can't stop the people who eventually beam you from doing it? Moreover, infrasound can also have natural origin (see the article above):

Natural examples of this include: avalanches, earthquakes, volcanoes, and waterfalls.

I think it's more useful to protect yourself by proper diet and detox. E.g. C's mentioned once that fluoride amplifies the effect from such weapons.

Altair said:
What's the use of sach infrasound sensor if you can't stop the people who eventually beam you from doing it? Moreover, infrasound can also have natural origin (see the article above):

Not sure one couldn't protect oneself from infrasound. There may be ways, i.e., modifying a room somehow.

Besides, I would like to know if I'm being beamed by a signal that is potentially strong enough to have physiological or psychological effects. A man-made signal designed to do damage as opposed to a natural signal might be worse, especially if it is happening often. Also knowledge protects right?

I also find the concept of infrasound interesting.

Of course diet, smoking, EE, etc. helps.

Looks like a relatively inexpensive infrasonic sensor is available that can be interfaced with a standard windows computer. The system works with freely available seismographic software.

_http://www.infiltec.com/Infrasound@home/

SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE INFRA-20
Performance: Resolution is 0.001 Pascals (0.01 microbar or 0.0075 millitorr) over the range of + or - 25 Pascals (250 microbars or 187.5 millitorr).
Mode of Operation: Microbarograph design with solid-state differential pressure sensor and high-pass pneumatic filter.
Output: Serial output formatted for AmaSeis seismic software, RS232 9600 baud N81 ASCII, 50 samples/second.
Frequency Pass-Band: 0.05 Hz to 20.0 Hz bandwidth digitized and stored on hard drive by AmaSeis at about 10 megabytes per 24 hours of operation.
Temperature Range 40 to 90 F (4 to 32 C) with no adjustments required. Internal firware automatically adjusts for drifts. Requires constant temperature during operation that can be provided by insulation such as a small cooler.
Housing: Diecast aluminum box encloses all electronics and sensor, 6.024x3.268x1.988 inches (153x83x50.5 mm). Shipping weight 2.2 lb (1 kg).
Computer Connection: 10 ft (3M) serial cable (up to 100 ft (30M) extension optional) connects to PC DB9 connector or USB-Serial DB9 adapter.
Adjustments: No leveling, alignment, damping, gain, zeroing, etc adjustments required.
Power Supply: No external power supply required, all power (under 0.05 Watts) is supplied by PC serial port through the serial cable connected to the PC.
Digital Processing: 16 bits voltage resolution from internal digitizer, 50 sample/second ASCII output, firmware adjusts for component drifts.
Lowpass Filter: Very steep analog 8 Pole elliptic filter with 20 Hz corner frequency for anti-aliasing.
Software: Windows PC based seismic data logging and analysis software AmaSeis available online for free download. Includes spectral analysis and bandpass filtering functions.
Computer Requirements:PC running Windows (98/XP/V/7) can run AmaSeis in backgound while doing other tasks. Hard drive that can store 10 megabyte/day during 24/7 operation. DB9 serial port or USB-Serial adapter.

Still a little rich for me at $345 though.

I am not affiliated with this product and can't speak for how well it works.

romochar said:
Thank you for reviving this thread! Living presently in Montreal area, and i can say that at least 50 percent of the people near me, family, friends, neighbors, are feeling many of the effects described in the above post. Specifically, many of us have not been able to get restful sleep for nearly one week? Coincidence?

I live in Laval, same thing here.

I have experience with low frequency and infrasound as I was a loudspeaker engineered. Sometimes, if I was tuning some speakers around 275 to 350Hz at high pressure levels, around 120db and more, I would feel very tired all of a sudden and would need immediate rest.

I suffer a burnout and had to leave my profession.

Other symptom I had was loss of short term memory. Presently after 24 years I'm just starting to regain my short term memory.

Thanks for bringing attention back to this topic, Quantum Logic. This excerpt from your research
Considering the range of Bragg matched acoustic frequencies for given radio frequencies present in the environment is particularly informative. For instance a 100 KHz radio wave e.g. LORAN is Bragg matched by acoustic waves in the infrasonic frequency range 0.018- .2 Hz e.g. typical of microbarom or sea wave type infrasound.

reminded me of another Cass session excerpt:

Session 980718

Q: (L) What gravity is and what it is not is a controversy. (T) But if gravity is part of the UFT, and somebody knows what it
is... (L) They are building HAARP. (T) I think there is more to it than this HAARP. UFT is a major step...

A: Grids.

Q: (L) What kind of grids... (T) They keep jumping off... wait a minute...

A: We are not "jumping off."

Q: (L) What kind of grids?

A: The planet has been enshrouded with EM grid.

Q: (T) Are these the ley lines?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they artificially generated?

A: Contoured.

Q: (L) They are artificially contoured. What is the result of this shrouding?

A: Manipulated for use by 3rd/4th Consortium.

Q: (A) What kind of EM grid? (L) The natural EM grid is being contoured...

A: Like a gently waving geometric "blanket."

Q: (T) Is it on the surface of the planet, through the planet, or where?

A: Above.

Q: (J) Do microwave towers factor into this?

A: Indirectly discovered by same principal. [person?]

Q: (A) Who is this principal? A name? (T) The gravity waves, whether they exist or not, are a controversy, yet they are part of
the UFT, and someone already knows how it works. Therefore, it is only controversy to those who don't know what the
answer is, and it is not a controversy to those who know. They know what it is and how to measure it and how to use it.

A: Of course.

Q: (T) So, it is only a controversy that is allowed to be. (L) Or created. (A) Some power is used to sustain this grid. What is it?

A: Land and space based generators.

Q: (T) What can it be used for?

A: Multiple uses.

Q: (L) Well, what are the top three, for example?

A: No "top three."

Q: (T) Just an example, give us an idea? How does this affect us?

A: Broaden concept.

Q: (T) Can this grid be used by other objects as a power source? (J) Can it be tapped into?

A: Net.

Q: (L) It is a net that traps things?

A: Broaden.

Q: (L) It is a net that...

A: Calculates...

Q: (J) Internet? (T) Is it like a big fence to keep us in?

A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. "Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace.
Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.

Q: (T) The Atlanteans who have reincarnated are getting ready to do the same thing they did before with the crystals. So, this is
an Atlantean type thing that is being done now? Different equipment, but the same type of thing?

A: All lessons must be learned before you can move onto bigger and better things.

Q: (L) Is that a general statement about the Atlanteans repeating the lessons, or that once we learn this lesson, we can move
onto bigger and better things in counteracting this grid?

A: All that is present and future too.

Q: (T) Well, maybe it is a defensive shield that has been put up to protect us since we have monkeyed with the ozone so
much...

A: No. Better to contemplate and meditate. No linear thinking please, you know better.

Q: (J) I think they just slapped your hand. (A) I want to ask if there is something that we can and should do about this grid for
ourselves?

A: Why? To know was all you need.

Q: (A) Well, it was said that this was for the purpose of control and manipulation. So, knowing is all that we need. Or, we
could try to shield... (L) But, to know IS the shield. I don't know how that works, but it seems to be so.

A: Yes. [/b]

'Knowing' has multiple aspects as Laura and the Chateau crew have discovered and shared with us. It may not be possible to completely overcome the effects of such devices, but as mentioned, we're a lot further ahead following the diet, EE, and smoking tobacco. Self-observation makes us more aware of feeling uncharacteristically 'out of sorts', which serves as a warning system.

Q: (A) Now, how did we come to this grid from UFT?

A: Grid construction represents application of...

Q: (L) Somehow we went from the increased gravity of the Sun, to UFT, to the grid...

A: UFT explains the "increased" gravity of Sol. But, is there not something in UFT about increase/decrease???

Q: (A) There is no reason for it to increase or decrease... but this is Einstein's theory which we were told is incorrect... (L)
Well, maybe it is speed? When two things are rotating in tandem, when they come together, wouldn't it increase their speed,
and doesn't speed increase gravity? (A) No, we were told that there is some interaction between gravity and EM wave, and
this is what UFT is about... If we use other dimensions which we are supposed to use in this UFT, going with Kaluza-Klein,
then the very concept of mass is something which is not so clear, and mass can be variable...

A: Yes, variability of physicality.

Q: (T) Fourth density. (A) We were told earlier that this UFT opens the door to other densities...

A: Yes.

The C's said this in the last session:

A: Activation of inner earth energies in response to events elsewhere. We have noted that your planet responds to activities on the surface. Often this is expressed as heat which results in earthquakes and/or volcanic eruptions. But it can also call forth other types of frequencies. There is another aspect that you should consider: the use of infrasound machines by secret projects to control human emotional states. Such instruments can evoke even more devastating responses from the planet and thereby the solar system.

If what these idiots are doing for their petty ends actually connects negatively to the whole planetary system, they really are insane.

Here is a very short video on the effects of infrasounds on the human body:

https://youtu.be/Z_Ll3pHtxmQ
Although inaudible, they induce vibrations in the body through resonance, which disturbs physiological functions, leading to sensations, emotional states, etc. These waves travel far, like during earthquakes for example when people describe hearing a sort of a low pitch voice just before. However, it could also be possible perhaps to produce infrasounds over large areas through the electrophonic effect by using very low frequency (and powerful) radio waves.

herondancer said:
'Knowing' has multiple aspects as Laura and the Chateau crew have discovered and shared with us. It may not be possible to completely overcome the effects of such devices, but as mentioned, we're a lot further ahead following the diet, EE, and smoking tobacco. Self-observation makes us more aware of feeling uncharacteristically 'out of sorts', which serves as a warning system.

It may not be possible to effectively shield ourselves from some types of 'bombardment', in the case of WiFi and cell phone radiation however, it is possible to reduce exposure, and I have taken effective steps toward that end.

mkrnhr said:
Although inaudible, they induce vibrations in the body through resonance, which disturbs physiological functions, leading to sensations, emotional states, etc. [...]

Interesting video, seems infrasound can be generated at events like concerts at fairly high energy levels if they can actually be sensed. It would be interesting to discover if, and how often infrasound is intentionally used at concerts nowadays. I was recently impressed with the absolute zeal and adoration crowds seem to display on shows like "The Voice"... it's a religious zeal even.

Young people have always taken their music seriously and to heart, but it's almost like it's on a whole new level at present. Disturbing, since it seems the music industry and specific artists have also taken a turn toward the 'dark side' across several genres over the last few decades.

Mark said:
Interesting video, seems infrasound can be generated at events like concerts at fairly high energy levels if they can actually be sensed. It would be interesting to discover if, and how often infrasound is intentionally used at concerts nowadays. I was recently impressed with the absolute zeal and adoration crowds seem to display on shows like "The Voice"... it's a religious zeal even.

It seems that in some varieties of electronic music, they use what is called sub-bass, which is a very low frequency that follows the audible bass or kick drums to induce an additive physical sensation. Some physiological and emotional effects have been documented with church organs: _http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3087674.stm

Back
Top Bottom