Infrasound- is it a possible source of mind control?

asino

Jedi
On a related subject, that of (natural and man-made) electromagnetic waves, you may be interested in knowing that there are quite a few permanent monitoring stations around the globe, many are active 24/7.
As an example, here is a gallery of curious ELF (Extremely Low Frequency, from 0 to 100Hz) receptions in Germany: http://www.vlf.it/kurt_gallery/kurt_gallery.htm

Note that these are electromagnetic waves, not audio or pressure waves. Each "snippet" has an mp3 file made by post-processing, multiplying the signal by 160, and this makes the signal hearable. BTW I find the site www.vlf.it very interesting with tons of information on the subject.

Another example is http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/live-data.html which is permanently active, showing daily spectrograms from 1 to 50Hz captured by 4 stations around the globe. The Schumann resonances can be clearly seen as horizontal bands. Also, the geomagnetic pulsations around 1Hz, at the very bottom of the spectrograms.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I didn't want to start a thread.
.A
 
Interesting site, asino. I did not know of a real-time monitoring site that went down to a freq. so low. I'll definitely watch that one from now on. Good work :D
 

asino

Jedi
QuantumLogic said:
Interesting site, asino. I did not know of a real-time monitoring site that went down to a freq. so low.

I browsed vlf.it some more and found a permanent **infrasound** monitoring station. Based in northwest Italy, it monitors sound (1 to 30Hz) AND electric field (0 to 100Hz). Both spectrograms are updated every half hour, showing the last 8 hours.
http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/livedata.html under the heading "Marconi Antenna + Geophone".

Here is a snapshot. I will try to get hold of the last two weeks of data to see if there was anything of note around the CH episode.

 

Attachments

  • last-geomar.jpg
    last-geomar.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 261

asino

Jedi
asino said:
[...] I will try to get hold of the last two weeks of data to see if there was anything of note around the CH episode.
Update, I just received the geophone and EM data from jan 1st to today. A quick overflight showed a few spots which may warrant a closer look. Unfortunately I don't remember when that episode with the pool happened. Since that C session transcript is now off limits for me, I would like to ask the Chateau crew for help in pinpointing as accurately as possible the hour and day of that event. Thanks
.A
 

Minas Tirith

Jedi Council Member
Is infrasound the same as ELF? I only read that infrasound occurs within the ELF-range...

This is a snippet from an article that I just posted in the "Bridgend Teenage Suicide Cluster" thread:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8239.new/topicseen.html#new

Bridgend is a a small town in South Wales, England, that since 2007 has experienced the most strange rash of teenage suicides, with many theories abounding to the reasons of almost 100 suicides in seven years (official number is around 70, so still a lot).

According to my source, who incidentally, was threatened with arrest and the confiscation of his mobile phone and computer if he continued asking questions, the South Wales Police are especially averse to any critisism or questions regarding this matter.

For a specific example, asking if there is any connections between the suicides and the TETRA emergency radio system, will bring you the kind of attention you would not believe.

The TETRA system, which is used by the police and emergency services in the UK for communication, uses between 380 and 400 MHz, which is switched on and off at such a pulse rate that a pseudo-ELF of 17.6 Hz (17.6 times per second) is produced. This means the brain and nervous system are hit by pulses of UHF (USA terms) microwave (UK terms) every 1/17.6th of a second.


This has a similar effect as having electrochemical hammer blows to the head at a rate of 17.6 every second. If you would find the sound of constant hammer drills irritating to listen to, try and imagine 17.6 hammer-like blows per second being delivered to the nervous and endocrinal system, at a cellular level.

What kind of effect could this have on the organism subjected to it?

Since human cells communicate to each other in the ELF range, these hammerlike blows of pseudo-ELF, disrupts and derange cellular activities, leading to dysfunction, behavioural changes and onset of carcinogenic proteins which can lead to the affected organism developing tumours. The UK Government has been considering spending £2.5 million to fully implement a nation-wide deployment of this system.

The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz, broadcast at 400 MHz, which is essentially identical to the ‘Pandora Project’, which was funded by the CIA in the late ’60s and early ’70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states.

This system will be used by all UK police and emergency services, as the Home Office has sold off all police frequencies, so they will have no choice than to to use the new system.

Will use of the TETRA system by the police, lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation?

That could prove useful for incidences of economic or social chaos, where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction I would think.


30,000 transmitters will be placed around the country to maximise the effects on the local UK population – in essence, a not-so subtle form of mass mind control.

What other explanation would there be for anyone who has complained about these transmitters, to receive a letter from the Government informing them that, “If the transmitters are not positioned where the Government wishes, there can be no guarantee of police protection, which will lead to higher insurance premiums for the affected householder.”


(I am trying to obtain one of those letters in order to confirm this)

A leading UK newspaper did try to run this story, but the item was ‘shelved’ allegedly.

“The history of mind control at a distance, remote mind control technology (RMCT) began in America with the research of Dr Ross Adey and his colleagues in the late ’60’s, working on the CIA-funded Pandora Project.

Adey found that ELF (extremely low frequency) signals on the region of 1-20 Hz (with 0.1 increments having different effects), had bioactive and psychoactive effects. The research was important to the CIA for they wished to find frequencies which could mind control humans from a distance (RMCT).

Pandora researchers discovered that the 6-16 Hz region had drastic effects on brain and on nervous and endocrinal systems.

“This could enable major dysfunction in the target victim if research on cats and monkeys could be duplicated – the research on human victims still remains classified”.

_http://outlawjimmy.com/2014/02/22/bridgend-revisited/
 

Mark7

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Minas Tirith said:
Is infrasound the same as ELF? I only read that infrasound occurs within the ELF-range...

Wikipedia said:
Extremely low frequency (ELF) is the ITU designation[1] for electromagnetic radiation (radio waves) with frequencies from 3 to 30 Hz, and corresponding wavelengths from 100,000 to 10,000 kilometers.[2][3] In atmospheric science, an alternative definition is usually given, from 3 Hz to 3 kHz.[4][5] In the related magnetosphere science, the lower frequency electromagnetic oscillations (pulsations occurring below ~3 Hz) are considered to lie in the ULF range, which is thus also defined differently from the ITU radio bands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency

ELF only refers to frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum by convention. Infrasound is frequencies of sound below the range of (most) human hearing, so below 20 Hz. Perhaps they are using both mediums, who knows. Jackhammers, gosh!
 
For at least 6 months, I have been under the influence of some type of electromagnetic field. In the morning having coffee and a smoke outside...can feel my body vibrate. No more than two coffees a day now, any more and feel that I would jump out of my skin. Like being in a state of extreme anger or fear. Sleep is odd. Some insomnia. Wake up in the middle of the night with a bad feeling in my stomach. Difficult to return to sleep state. Another melatonin and a beer helps. In fact, drinking is one of the few things that semi removes or alters these uncomfortable states.

Did some dowsing on it, and determined it is being transmitted by cell phone towers, but my dowsing has been affected by this electromagnetic garbage. The "electric current fence" the C's referenced in an earlier transcript seem to be on and my residence is in Ontario Canada. Maybe get some 100% silk long under ware an see if it helps.
 

shijing

The Living Force
ziggystarlust said:
For at least 6 months, I have been under the influence of some type of electromagnetic field. In the morning having coffee and a smoke outside...can feel my body vibrate. No more than two coffees a day now, any more and feel that I would jump out of my skin. Like being in a state of extreme anger or fear. Sleep is odd. Some insomnia. Wake up in the middle of the night with a bad feeling in my stomach. Difficult to return to sleep state. Another melatonin and a beer helps. In fact, drinking is one of the few things that semi removes or alters these uncomfortable states.

Did some dowsing on it, and determined it is being transmitted by cell phone towers, but my dowsing has been affected by this electromagnetic garbage. The "electric current fence" the C's referenced in an earlier transcript seem to be on and my residence is in Ontario Canada. Maybe get some 100% silk long under ware an see if it helps.

If you haven't already done so, you might take a look at the EMF Exposure thread where several of these topics are being discussed. The cell phone towers are certainly going to contribute to the problem, but you might also check to see if there were any smart meter installations that happened around you in the last year -- a commonly reported side-effect is insomnia, and waking in the middle of the night when the mesh network is programmed to communicate at a set time, usually some time in the early morning. You might also check out the Hypertension and Mercury Toxicity thread -- besides the cardiovascular effects, heavy metals in your system can also exacerbate the effects of EMF toxicity. I'm currently doing a long-term heavy metal chelation protocol, and I've noticed that during the chelation phase my symptoms are exacerbated -- presumably because the metals are being freed back into my bloodstream on their way to ultimate excretion. This is the only time that I still experience chest twinges, but I also experience the vibration you describe, primarily in my head, sometimes in my gut, and occasionally throughout my entire body.

The melatonin is good since it's a natural chelator. Cutting down on coffee is probably good as well. The alcohol issue is a bit more tricky. I'd give up the beer because of the gluten and contaminants; alcohol in general should be avoided for various reasons (which you can find via a forum search). However, when I was initially suffering from insomnia after the smart meter installation in my own neighborhood (sleeping four hours a night max and feeling increasingly desperate to find a solution because I was completely worn out), I did try a shot of whiskey before bed for a week based partly on this excerpt:

5/31/97 said:
Q: Change gears: Ark has been having a problem sleeping at night and staying awake in the office. The building is a number 9, but there is also the Max Planck Institute across the street. Is it the number 9, or the Max Planck Institute across the street?
A: Well, we vote for Max!

Q: So, what are they doing over there in that building that is affecting him?
A: Better question: What are “they” doing on 4th density that is affecting
him?

Q: Since that is a better question, what ARE they doing on 4th density that is affecting Ark?
A: Guess.

Q: Is he being abducted from this building?
A: No.

Q: Are they STS or STO?
A: STS.

Q: Are they zapping him with some kind of frequency modulation?
A: Close.

Q: Why is it more effective in that building than in the basement or at his hotel?
A: Because of Max.

Q: Okay, they are using whatever is going on in that building to zap Ark. Anything else they are doing there?
A: Yes.

Q: Could you tell me what?
A: No.

Q: Is there anything else they are doing to Ark?
A: Yes.

Q: Can you tell me?
A: Body chemistry alteration.

Q: In what sense is there body chemistry alteration going on?
A: Brain wave factors.

Q: Is there something he can do for protection?
A: He soon will leave the area.

Q: Well, during the time he is there, how much damage can they do?
A: Probably not much.

Q: Is there any other step he can take other than going to the library or staying in his hotel?
A: Good idea!

Q: Anything else?
A: One shot of whiskey per day will help.

Q: Well, that is a bizarre thing to say! A shot of whiskey?! That will help his brain chemistry?
A: Some.

Q: What is this altering of his brain chemistry designed to do?
A: Befuddle.

Q: Well, I think it is working. Any other suggestion? Come on, we are you in the past! Help us out here!
A: Then you will know in the “future.”

Q: Well, then, since I know in the future, why don’t I tell me in the past anything else that will help besides staying in the hotel, or the basement, and drinking a shot of whiskey a day?
A: No need.

Q: And you are not going to tell us what they are doing over there in the Max Planck Institute?
A: As Carlos Allende would say: “If you knew, you would die of shock.”

It did help partly with the insomnia, but I didn't continue past a week because of other effects (it was causing my skin to react, for example). So I don't recommend using it as a long-term solution, but I mention it as an example of a stopgap measure that was temporarily useful to me until I could gather more information about things like the heavy metal detox.

Where are you at right now in terms of diet? Have you tried taking cold showers?
 
Shijing said:
ziggystarlust said:
For at least 6 months, I have been under the influence of some type of electromagnetic field. In the morning having coffee and a smoke outside...can feel my body vibrate. No more than two coffees a day now, any more and feel that I would jump out of my skin. Like being in a state of extreme anger or fear. Sleep is odd. Some insomnia. Wake up in the middle of the night with a bad feeling in my stomach. Difficult to return to sleep state. Another melatonin and a beer helps. In fact, drinking is one of the few things that semi removes or alters these uncomfortable states.

Did some dowsing on it, and determined it is being transmitted by cell phone towers, but my dowsing has been affected by this electromagnetic garbage. The "electric current fence" the C's referenced in an earlier transcript seem to be on and my residence is in Ontario Canada. Maybe get some 100% silk long under ware an see if it helps.

If you haven't already done so, you might take a look at the EMF Exposure thread where several of these topics are being discussed. The cell phone towers are certainly going to contribute to the problem, but you might also check to see if there were any smart meter installations that happened around you in the last year -- a commonly reported side-effect is insomnia, and waking in the middle of the night when the mesh network is programmed to communicate at a set time, usually some time in the early morning. You might also check out the Hypertension and Mercury Toxicity thread -- besides the cardiovascular effects, heavy metals in your system can also exacerbate the effects of EMF toxicity. I'm currently doing a long-term heavy metal chelation protocol, and I've noticed that during the chelation phase my symptoms are exacerbated -- presumably because the metals are being freed back into my bloodstream on their way to ultimate excretion. This is the only time that I still experience chest twinges, but I also experience the vibration you describe, primarily in my head, sometimes in my gut, and occasionally throughout my entire body.

The melatonin is good since it's a natural chelator. Cutting down on coffee is probably good as well. The alcohol issue is a bit more tricky. I'd give up the beer because of the gluten and contaminants; alcohol in general should be avoided for various reasons (which you can find via a forum search). However, when I was initially suffering from insomnia after the smart meter installation in my own neighborhood (sleeping four hours a night max and feeling increasingly desperate to find a solution because I was completely worn out), I did try a shot of whiskey before bed for a week based partly on this excerpt:

5/31/97 said:
Q: Change gears: Ark has been having a problem sleeping at night and staying awake in the office. The building is a number 9, but there is also the Max Planck Institute across the street. Is it the number 9, or the Max Planck Institute across the street?
A: Well, we vote for Max!

Q: So, what are they doing over there in that building that is affecting him?
A: Better question: What are “they” doing on 4th density that is affecting
him?

Q: Since that is a better question, what ARE they doing on 4th density that is affecting Ark?
A: Guess.

Q: Is he being abducted from this building?
A: No.

Q: Are they STS or STO?
A: STS.

Q: Are they zapping him with some kind of frequency modulation?
A: Close.

Q: Why is it more effective in that building than in the basement or at his hotel?
A: Because of Max.

Q: Okay, they are using whatever is going on in that building to zap Ark. Anything else they are doing there?
A: Yes.

Q: Could you tell me what?
A: No.

Q: Is there anything else they are doing to Ark?
A: Yes.

Q: Can you tell me?
A: Body chemistry alteration.

Q: In what sense is there body chemistry alteration going on?
A: Brain wave factors.

Q: Is there something he can do for protection?
A: He soon will leave the area.

Q: Well, during the time he is there, how much damage can they do?
A: Probably not much.

Q: Is there any other step he can take other than going to the library or staying in his hotel?
A: Good idea!

Q: Anything else?
A: One shot of whiskey per day will help.

Q: Well, that is a bizarre thing to say! A shot of whiskey?! That will help his brain chemistry?
A: Some.

Q: What is this altering of his brain chemistry designed to do?
A: Befuddle.

Q: Well, I think it is working. Any other suggestion? Come on, we are you in the past! Help us out here!
A: Then you will know in the “future.”

Q: Well, then, since I know in the future, why don’t I tell me in the past anything else that will help besides staying in the hotel, or the basement, and drinking a shot of whiskey a day?
A: No need.

Q: And you are not going to tell us what they are doing over there in the Max Planck Institute?
A: As Carlos Allende would say: “If you knew, you would die of shock.”

It did help partly with the insomnia, but I didn't continue past a week because of other effects (it was causing my skin to react, for example). So I don't recommend using it as a long-term solution, but I mention it as an example of a stopgap measure that was temporarily useful to me until I could gather more information about things like the heavy metal detox.

Where are you at right now in terms of diet? Have you tried taking cold showers?

Thanx for the imput...
Symptoms not from Smart meter-that was installed 3 years ago.
There is a dowsing group an half hour drive away, and I am going to one of their meetings and have them dowse the same questions that were asked about myself and the present situation. Trying to determine the "what-is-what".
Have begun a file on "infrasound" and links to study the matter.
Intuitively, the term "standing waves" keeps cropping up. Science and math were my worst subjects...lol but we try to learn new things.
Cold showers? No Way! I live in Canada. Outside smoking and having my coffee in -21C. And if things are going correctly in my life, will travel south into warmth. Spent several months either in Florida, Mexico, or Panama whenever possible. Not worried about health matters so much. Never had a flu since 1990, and this winter-no cold either. Usually get one. Not worried about gluten either-does not affect me. But have eliminated refined sugars for the most part. Light on carbs too-but do eat pie or homemade cookies once in a while-butter!. Not necessarily shortbreads...lol.
Beer is a weird topic for me. Originally when the EE program was introduced, I did it for 4-6 months on and off. The weirdness happened when it got to the point that having 1 beer gave me a headache. Stopped EE. Even if it is some part of STS, drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette will always be part of my enjoyment of life. Mind you, the beer consumption is becoming excessive, and I am aware about what the C's said regarding the liver-but looking at the world, and it's present situation, how can anyone not drink...LOL!
 

cope

Jedi Master
Infrasound. This artist uses it, as item of the Sonic Arts Festival.
_http://www.sonicacts.com/2015/installation/raviv-ganchrow-long-wave-synthesis
Somebody knows them?
 

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
All of this sounds like the plotline of the 2nd installment of the Celestine Prophecy books series: "The 10th Insight", regarding 'the hum' being artificially induced and which later creates or attracts a reaction from the Earth in response.
 

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Waves: If you imagine a drop of water landing in a lake (with a smooth surface) you will see that the drop produces a wave, a series of concentric circles that goes on and on until it reaches an obstacle, which will then modify it's shape, direction etc.

Now imagine two drops, each of which is producing a slightly different sized wave.
They will both produce a wave which goes on and on, but you will see an 'interference pattern' develop where the waves interact, and it will form deep depressions and high amplitude peaks. This is the 'Grid'.

Extrapolate this thinking to electromagnetic waves, or even infra sound, and you have the technique for producing a 'grid', such as mentioned in one of the C's sessions earlier in this thread.

When I was in the Navy in the '60's and '70's, we surveyed various coastlines by establishing such a 'grid' of waves at 11Khz and 12Khz respectively, radiated from shore camps whose position was fixed using star sightings. The ship would sail up and down these grid lanes, and ping the bottom periodically using sonar, to produce a data set, which when combined with measured tidal data was sufficent to create maps of the sea bottom; Hydrographic maps, which are used by all sailors.
They were the Lambda and Hifix systems of surveying.

So the technology has been around for a long time.
Nowadays they use GPS, using frequencies produced by satellites.

The C's did recommend the use of silk fabric to protect against EM waves.
 
Top Bottom