Intense sadness

Guardian said:
Trajan said:
I log on today and the thread has gone from 4 pages to ten...sheesh I have some reading to do.
I'd like to apologize for taking your tread a little off track hon!

Maybe the mods could split the adoption discussion off to another thread? Taking one thread off track is a poor reason not to continue a fertile discussion elsewhere, or so I think. *shrug* :cool2:

whitecoast said:
eoste said:
Just one small and quick noise to add from one of my false self still alive :

The comments on mine in this thread have been an eye opener...

The All Natural Nitpicker Bigot

:lol2:

It sounds like all that's been said has been reaching you in a sort of insulated form. This self-depreciation looks more like a defence than an acknowledgement. It feels like you're here more for your own entertainment, although you tell yourself you're here for growth. If you were sincere, as Anart said, you would be taking a step back and thinking more carefully about what you say and how you come across, rather saying whatever comes to mind and being defensive and provocative when people call you out.

"One last bit of noise" is not tolerable since you acknowledge your mistake and yet you do nothing about it. Don't you see the lies you tell yourself? Are you not ashamed at all?

I was sincere, just wanting to say (to Trajan in particular) that there are very good reasons to avoid having children nowadays, but that there are also good ones to have children if it is a conscious choice. Listen to your heart ! Of course it is conditioned and selfish, but mostly everything and everybody is...

The lies are not from me, my words were distorted, as you may notice if impartially reading what I wrote. And I didn't humiliate anybody, but I was. My last joke is rather a sad one actually.

The mistake I acknowledge is having taking part in this Cassiopaea forum, where it is considered as unjustified criticism or faultfinding when questioning the mainstream ideology, and unnecessary arguing when trying to justify oneself from manipulations or misunderstandings (mainly coming from the FOTCM crew and multi stars mods).

In the relativity and illusion of 3D I'm a basic human, one of those that many here hate so much as to wish them all to be destroyed in a huge cataclysm, which is far from empathy and kind of an obvious psychopathic trait.

Anyhow, take care and good luck

:bye:

eoste said:
The lies are not from me, my words were distorted, as you may notice if impartially reading what I wrote. And I didn't humiliate anybody, but I was. My last joke is rather a sad one actually.

The mistake I acknowledge is having taking part in this Cassiopaea forum, where it is considered as unjustified criticism or faultfinding when questioning the mainstream ideology, and unnecessary arguing when trying to justify oneself from manipulations or misunderstandings (mainly coming from the FOTCM crew and multi stars mods).

In the relativity and illusion of 3D I'm a basic human, one of those that many here hate so much as to wish them all to be destroyed in a huge cataclysm, which is far from empathy and kind of an obvious psychopathic trait.

Self-importance will get you every time.

anart said:
eoste said:

Self-importance will get you every time.

I know right, it still fascinates me to no end how a person can take true feedback from so many people from many different angles, and come to the conclusion that "I'm right, you're all wrong.". Well as they say, can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom