Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Je suis un régime carnivore et jeûne intermittent
Je prends 3 gouttes de lugol 12% 1 à 2 fois par semaine au lever le matin, ainsi que :
Petit déjeuner : 2 cuillerées à café de Glycine qui adoucit mon cappuccino
Directement avec le petit-déjeuner (bol de cappuccino) : 1 comprimé super vitamine B complexe,
1 comprimé sélénium, 1 gélule vitamine D et K, 1 comprimé Vit A, une cuillerée de Magnésium dans un verre d'eau
Dans la matinée : 1 cuillerée à café Vitamine C dans un verre d’eau 1 jour sur deux
3 grammes L-Arginine 1 jour sur deux
Directement après le déjeuner (midi) : Chardon-Marie 2 comprimés ou 1 comprimé de NAC,
2 comprimés Pré et Probiotique
Avant de dormir : Mélatonine 2 comprimés

Depuis une bonne semaine, surtout en me levant le matin mais aussi quand je passe d'une position assise à debout, cela m'arrive aussi quand je suis debout, je ressens des vertiges qui m'obligent à rester assise pendant quelques minutes avant que ma tête se mette en place ou regagner mon lit pour m'allonger...
Je suis handicapée et ne me lève ni ne circule vite, je ne dois surtout pas tomber car après deux fractures de la colonne vertébrales en 93 et 2003, je risque la chaise roulante...
J'ai pensé au cristaux dans les oreilles au début mais je m'aperçois que j'ai l'impression que mes corps ne sont pas alignés quand cela m'arrive...

I'm on a carnivorous diet and intermittent fasting

I take 3 drops of Lugol 12% 1 to 2 times a week when I get up in the morning, as well as :
Breakfast: 2 teaspoons of Glycine which softens my cappuccino.
Directly with breakfast (cappuccino bowl): 1 super vitamin B complex tablet,
1 selenium tablet, 1 vitamin D and K capsule, 1 Vit A tablet, 1 spoonful of Magnesium in a glass of water
In the morning: 1 teaspoon Vitamin C in a glass of water every other day.
3 grams L-Arginine every other day
Directly after lunch (noon): Milk Thistle 2 tablets or 1 NAC tablet,
2 tablets Pre and Probiotic
Before sleeping: Melatonin 2 tablets

For a good week now, especially when I get up in the morning but also when I go from a sitting position to standing, it also happens to me when I'm standing, I feel dizzy which forces me to stay sitting for a few minutes before my head settles down or go back to my bed to lie down.
I am handicapped and I don't get up or move fast, I must not fall because after two fractures of the spine in 93 and 2003, I risk a wheelchair...
I thought about the crystals in my ears at the beginning but I realize that I have the impression that my bodies are not aligned when this happens to me ...
What do you think about it and what can you do to improve the situation?...

Hi Perlou,

If you're avoiding carbohydrates completely, then I would add just a tiny bit and see if that improves it. Maybe some vegetables that you tolerate well.

Also, are you doing intermittent fasting every day? If that's the case, maybe you could do that intermittently as well, like one day yes, and not the other day.

Another thing that I can think of is drinking a glass of water with half a teaspoon of Himalayan salt or sea salt right after you wake up and taking the Lugol after breakfast.

Salut Perlou,

Si vous évitez complètement les glucides, alors j'en introduirais juste un tout petit peu pour voir si cela améliore la situation. Peut-être quelques légumes que vous tolérez bien.

De plus, est-ce que vous faites du jeûne intermittent tous les jours ? Si c'est le cas, vous pourriez peut-être le faire aussi par intermittence, comme un jour oui, et pas l'autre jour.

Autre chose qui me vient en tête : boire un verre d'eau avec une demi-cuillère à thé de sel de l'Himalaya ou de sel de mer juste après le réveil et prendre le Lugol après le petit-déjeuner.

Traduit avec DeepL

Would you be able to carefully perform the Epley Maneuver? :

A quick search showed a more gentle way to perform it:

If symptoms of vertigo occur from the left side and left ear, the Epley maneuver can be done by:

• sitting on the edge of a bed and turning the head 45 degrees to the left
  • lying down quickly and facing head up on the bed at a 45-degree angle
  • maintaining the position for 30 seconds
  • turning the head halfway — 90 degrees — to the right without raising it for 30 seconds
  • turning the head and entire body to the right side, looking downward for 30 seconds
  • slowly sitting up but remaining sitting for at least a few minutes

If vertigo starts on the right side in the right ear, these directions should be done in reverse.

Depuis une bonne semaine, surtout en me levant le matin mais aussi quand je passe d'une position assise à debout, cela m'arrive aussi quand je suis debout, je ressens des vertiges qui m'obligent à rester assise pendant quelques minutes avant que ma tête se mette en place ou regagner mon lit pour m'allonger...

That sounds like Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo which is very easily treated with maneuvers:

Would you be able to carefully perform the Epley Maneuver?

I prefer the half-somersault maneuver because it seems to have a better success rate than Epley's, but depending on the physical condition of the person, that might not be feasible.

When doing a maneuver, maintain the position for 30 to 60 seconds.

If doing the maneuver is too complicated, then just go to the doctor, preferably an otorhinolaryngologist. Also, if vertigo persists after doing the maneuver, I would also go to the doctor.

The Epley maneuver (and the half-somersault maneuver) works when the stone is lodged in the posterior semicircular canal of the inner ear. Lempert maneuver is for stones lodged in the horizontal (or lateral) semicircular canal. The deep-head hanging maneuver is for stones lodged in the superior (anterior) semicircular canal.

This is something very hand to keep in mind.

Lempert
The-Lempert-360-roll-maneuver-or-barbecue-roll-maneuver-for-the-treatment-of-right.png

Deep-head hanging:

01f95e14-b2c3-4eae-b8f0-1e769c8ffb24_zldsys.jpg

Epley:

Half-somersault maneuver:

More info:

Hi! New to this site and new to iodine. I started my iodine today!! Just 12.5mg (One pill). I had major cramps within the first hour, like labor, but it could have been the B3 Flush!?! As I’ve never taken it before (only 50mg). It went away and I feel like my normal self. I read in “The Iodine Crisis” that girls were prescribed iodine when going through puberty In the early 1900s. My daughter has so many of the signs of low iodine, she is 12 and I wasn’t sure if there was a protocol for kids anywhere? I feel she would benefit from this!! I refuse to just wing it either as its not safe! any help would be much appreciated!!

Hi! New to this site and new to iodine. I started my iodine today!! Just 12.5mg (One pill). I had major cramps within the first hour, like labor, but it could have been the B3 Flush!?! As I’ve never taken it before (only 50mg). It went away and I feel like my normal self. I read in “The Iodine Crisis” that girls were prescribed iodine when going through puberty In the early 1900s. My daughter has so many of the signs of low iodine, she is 12 and I wasn’t sure if there was a protocol for kids anywhere? I feel she would benefit from this!! I refuse to just wing it either as its not safe! any help would be much appreciated!!

Maybe you should use a nicotinic acid supplement instead of a B3 supplement with niacin? This does not lead to a flush. I took the trouble to read the entire thread step by step within 4 weeks. The problem is that there is no dosage and use for everyone. It is individual and an experiment that you have to get involved with. The reading and the hundreds of experiences of the participants ultimately gave me the security and the correct assessment of how to start. Unfortunately there is no way around the work of reading. Follow the protocols and I'm sure you'll get a profit. As far as the dosage in children is concerned, there are also interesting discussions in this thread. For your daughter, I think you can compensate for the deficiency in a less invasive way with algae preparations that are not dosed so high. You may be able to acquire a lot of knowledge yourself through this thread and then pass it on to your daughter.

Hello Butterfly! And welcome! :welcome:

Since this is your first post on the forum, I'd like to invite you to introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about your journey. You can do it here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/newbies-important-notices-to-all-members.39/

About the reaction you had to iodine, it seems a bit strange that the cramps were so intense. I would take it easy and maybe try another method of absorbing iodine first. The Heel Dosing Technique was mentioned before in this thread as a good method for those who are very sensitive: Iodine - The Heel Dosing Technique

Regarding vitamin B3, people have mentioned using Niacinamide instead of regular B3 because it doesn't give the flush, as Kary Baba said, and it has lots of beneficial effects that are very supportive. Are you taking other supplements?

As for your daughter, maybe you could try the Heel Dosing Technique with her as well just in case she is sensitive to iodine.

Thanks!! The heel dose is exactly what I’ve been looking for!! Thanks! And yes Im following the full protocol including the Himalayan salt water, vitamin C, magnesium, selenium, B2, B3, along with 1/2 my body weight in water throughout the day. I am taking it slower today and on a full stomach and no side effects today. I felt fine the rest of the day yesterday too.. which makes me think I did something wrong yesterday, lol! Maybe I didn’t space everything out enough and it was just too much all at once.

Hey all.

I have started my iodine protocol after doing some homework, reading through the thread, and getting clear on the potential ramifications of this kind of treatment.

I wake up, and drink warm salt water.
With breakfast, I take 4 drops of Lugol's (I began with 2 drops, but have since increased the dosage).
At the same time I take 200 ug Selenium, 200 mg B2, 1000mg Niacinamide.
A few hours later, I take Vit C, 1000 mg.
Often, I will take another 1000 mg Vit C in the afternoon.
Before bed, I take 300 mg Magensium Bisglycinate.

I also apply some drops of iodine directly to my left foot, which has an itchy athlete's foot infection that won't go away. The number of drops varies as to the intensity and location of the itching.

I am doing all this to 'clean my machine' and be able to better manage my daily tasks, and at the same time, tone my endocrine system to establish a better 'uplink' to STO forces.

The results for the first while were very positive - I had a great amount of 'level' energy, and my usual desire to nap or lose myself in internet distraction has greatly diminished. I noticed neon urine, and a sense of clarity and confidence. I sense that something good is happening in my life.

With my daily tasks often finished in good time, I have begun writing again - particularly poetry. I am currently editing a book I seek to publish of creative writing and poems.

A few days ago, one particular poem triggered a deep memory for me - the memory of a girlfriend I had, years ago. The poem was of our time together. All those years ago, we got pregnant. She decided to have an abortion. I went mutely along with it. This was during a time when I was heavily indoctrinated by feminist ideology in University. I was so numb and mechanical at that time, I didn't even consider the implications of what we were doing. To my 'organic shame', I must admit that I didn't really even say anything on behalf of our potential child's life. I simply said, "Okay." And that was that.

Our child would have been eight years old. I had a dream of holding him in a grove of cherry trees near my parent's home.

I have read that dark thoughts and depression can accompany an iodine detox. I have read accounts of emotional release. I remembered this when the grief came calling. And I thank you all for your sharing here. With the lessons gleaned from your own adventures into this unknown, I don't feel that my grief is overwhelming - it seems that as my body's system is cleaned, what was buried under the strata of the years is being unearthed. Strangely enough, it is a beautiful thing. I notice a comfort in it - as an opportunity to do this Shadow Work.

For this child's Soul, I turn to poetry again to help me process.

"In the fields I have wept for you
where you taught me
that when the holy bird of conscience
finally alights in Life,
the thick-walled dam of all you've done
will burst with Love's wild waters
and come flooding out your eyes
in sorrow -
and I thank you for that gift
my little one."

Thanks for listening. Take care, all.

Dr. Brownstein has posted a lot of information and testimonials about iodine nebulizations:

It's not too long ago that Gaby posted about Brownstein's information on nebulizing iodine.
Obviously in these crazy times of increasing suppression of all useful and healthy information he was grounded and is not allowed to spread his knowledge as it was deemed 'illegal'.
There Is Still Hope Out There……..And We Are Taking Time Out To Re-Group

I read the whole thread and books and articles on iodine and take iodine since the beginning of February. I will give my personal feedback soon (it's late here now) but I was a bit shocked and felt like sharing the silencing of Dr. Brownstein. So Gaby's copied text excerpt might be all that remains.

Je suis un régime carnivore et jeûne intermittent
Je prends 3 gouttes de lugol 12% 1 à 2 fois par semaine au lever le matin, ainsi que :
Petit déjeuner : 2 cuillerées à café de Glycine qui adoucit mon cappuccino
Directement avec le petit-déjeuner (bol de cappuccino) : 1 comprimé super vitamine B complexe,
1 comprimé sélénium, 1 gélule vitamine D et K, 1 comprimé Vit A, une cuillerée de Magnésium dans un verre d'eau
Dans la matinée : 1 cuillerée à café Vitamine C dans un verre d’eau 1 jour sur deux
3 grammes L-Arginine 1 jour sur deux
Directement après le déjeuner (midi) : Chardon-Marie 2 comprimés ou 1 comprimé de NAC,
2 comprimés Pré et Probiotique
Avant de dormir : Mélatonine 2 comprimés

Je suis handicapée et ne me lève ni ne circule vite, je ne dois surtout pas tomber car après deux fractures de la colonne vertébrales en 93 et 2003, je risque la chaise roulante...
J'ai pensé au cristaux dans les oreilles au début mais je m'aperçois que j'ai l'impression que mes corps ne sont pas alignés quand cela m'arrive...

I'm on a carnivorous diet and intermittent fasting

I take 3 drops of Lugol 12% 1 to 2 times a week when I get up in the morning, as well as :
Breakfast: 2 teaspoons of Glycine which softens my cappuccino.
Directly with breakfast (cappuccino bowl): 1 super vitamin B complex tablet,
1 selenium tablet, 1 vitamin D and K capsule, 1 Vit A tablet, 1 spoonful of Magnesium in a glass of water
In the morning: 1 teaspoon Vitamin C in a glass of water every other day.
3 grams L-Arginine every other day
Directly after lunch (noon): Milk Thistle 2 tablets or 1 NAC tablet,
2 tablets Pre and Probiotic
Before sleeping: Melatonin 2 tablets

For a good week now, especially when I get up in the morning but also when I go from a sitting position to standing, it also happens to me when I'm standing, I feel dizzy which forces me to stay sitting for a few minutes before my head settles down or go back to my bed to lie down.
I am handicapped and I don't get up or move fast, I must not fall because after two fractures of the spine in 93 and 2003, I risk a wheelchair...
I thought about the crystals in my ears at the beginning but I realize that I have the impression that my bodies are not aligned when this happens to me ...
A part les bons conseils que Gaby a donné et les exercises il existe un très bon produit en Homéopathie contre le vertige que moi-même j'ai utilisé une fois il y a quelques années quand j'ai eu du vertige : VERTIGOHEEL de la marque Heel.

Quand j'étais jeune j'ai eu des vertiges durant bien du temps et finalement un médecin a trouvé le problème: un de mes tympans était entrain de s'ouvrir. Cela était du a cause d'une infection d'oreille. Ça fait longtemps de ça, j'avais a peine 19 ans, mais les vertiges étaient terribles. Le médecin qui a trouvé la solution était un bon médecin, chose rare.

Apart from the good advice that Gaby gave and the exercises there is a very good product in Homeopathy against vertigo that I myself used once a few years ago when I had vertigo: VERTIGOHEEL of the Heel brand.

When I was young I was dizzy for a long time and finally a doctor found the problem: one of my eardrums was opening. This was due to an ear infection. It was a long time ago, I was barely 19 years old, but the dizziness was terrible. The doctor who found the solution was a good doctor, which is rare.

This was due to an ear infection

@loreta,

It is a strange juxtaposition but I wonder if both homeopathy and an increase of Iodine might work together somehow. Iodine is an excellent infection fighter but the homeopathy may also be effective too.

When I was young I was dizzy for a long time and finally a doctor found the problem: one of my eardrums was opening. This was due to an ear infection. It was a long time ago, I was barely 19 years old, but the dizziness was terrible. The doctor who found the solution was a good doctor, which is rare.

I surely, pray that @PERLOU finds relief from these 3D physical ailments and can finally say that her mantra may be freedom from these restricting 3D ailments:

Session 12 August 1995:
Q: (L) Is there any benefit to be obtained through the use of mantras?

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

May @PERLOU find healing in this new body that awaits her and many who desire to escape the prison of 3D limitation.

Back
Top Bottom