Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Thanks! From the table it should be 16 drops to reach 100mg a day (the 5% lugol solution).
FWIW, when I first tried the iodine protocol I started with 1 drop of 12% lugol and gradually built up the number of drops until I reached a tolerance level above which I started getting strong headaches. I then adapted the number of drops to a level that I could tolerate when taking it regularly.

It is VERY much if you just start doing it. Read the whole thread carefully as suggested, otherwise you can damage your body.
@Romain512, I second what Altair and the others before have said. While reading the whole thread may sound like an arduous task, you will learn a lot from the theory that has been posted and the experience shared by other members who have gone through the process already.

I thank you all for your answers.
The problem is that i dont have the time to read so much.
I guess i will start with just one drop and increment of one drop every three days.
Not to worry, I am not gonna bombard with questions.
Also i am on a carnivorous diet and with no supplements so there shouldnt be any conflicts with foods or chemicals, it would be just an easy adaptation process.

A short update:
Taking iodine for almost 2 years.
Everything got better: candida disappeared altogether; psoriasis disappeared; energy levels are good; herpes disappeared.

I've been taking higher doses (50-100mg) for several months when I thought it would be wise to decrease the intake because I had trouble sleeping.
But lo and behold, after a short time of taking just 1-2 drops of Lugol's 5% I now have a new batch of psoriasis. Since this was not the case with the higher dosing I'm now increasing the intake again to 50 mg or more.

After about 10 days of intake I pause for 2 days.

And for those who are just starting to take iodine, please increase the dose step by step and read this thread. It might be long, but as others have just pointed out, it's worth it and may safe you from some unpleasant effects.

I thank you all for your answers.
The problem is that i dont have the time to read so much.
I guess i will start with just one drop and increment of one drop every three days.
I would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking cofactors in parallel with Lugol's.
Here are the main lines from Gaby's article, given above by Altair:
1/2 to 1 tsp of sea salt in a tall glass of water upon arising.

Lugol's (start with lowest dose) after breakfast or meals, don't take it after 4pm (it energizes you).
200 mg of B2 (riboflavin) per day. Can be taken in two doses with your lugols.
1000 mg of B3 (niacinamide) taken in two doses with lugols.
200 mcg selenium (not more!) ONCE a day with morning dose.
3 to 10 grams of vitamin C - divide into two doses taken an hour after lugols.
500 mg of magnesium - glycinate is excellent - taken at night.
Protect the liver with NAC, ALA and/or milk thistle.

I bought a 5% Lugol Iodine Solution (Liquid). I try to decalcify my pineal gland because i can barely sleep at nigth
If your first objective is to decalcify your epiphysis
so that you can sleep, you could take a look at melatonin.

Also i am on a carnivorous diet and with no supplements so there shouldnt be any conflicts with foods or chemicals, it would be just an easy adaptation process.
Water quality is as important as food in avoiding fluoride calcification.

Llevo varios dias bebiendo literalmente todo lo escrito y aprendiendo mucho.
Hace como unos 9 años me sobrevino un asma, acompañada de rinosinusitis, que me llevo en varias ocasiones al hospital con serias dificultades respiratorias.
En un par de años perdí mas de un 30 % de mi peso, de 79 Kg, a 53 Kg., Que son los que peso actualmente. No puedo engordar un solo gramo.
Me miraron tiroides y según la MO (medicina oficial) todo perfecto. Visité profesionales de todo tipo: Acupùntores, Osteópatas, MTC, Homeópatas, Médicos Naturistas, Biomagnetistas, etc.
Creo que por fin, después de mucha búsqueda estoy en el sitio correcto.
Con 70 añitos, y todo el tiempo a mi disposición, me dispongo a normalizar mi salud, y cuento con vuestros conocimientos y vuestra ayuda.
He empezado a poner una gota de Lugol en mi antebrazo, dos días seguidos, y en cuanto reciba los factores que me faltlan, la B2, B3 y el Cardo Mariano, empezaré sin prisas a tomar de forma oral el Lugol al 5%, 1 gota por tres dias, 2 gotas por otros 3 dias, y así hasta llegar a las 8 gotas, o hasta que el cuerpo me diga que pare.
Continuará......

I wasn't sure where to put this, but given that I used Lugol's solution, this seems appropriate...

After watching the Joe Rogan interview with Dr. Peter McCullough (here):

I found myself thinking about Covid...

I've spent the bulk of my attention on the politics and corruption of the medical community, on jab related things, avoiding being vaxxed, how to deal with the tightening gestapo net, but I've only given passing notice to the actual disease itself.

Putting everything else aside, I still don't want to catch the bug. -I may have already; as with many people, I did experience a weird cold with symptoms I'd never been through before. And it was in the right time frame, so... Maybe I've been there, done that.

But maybe not.

Anyway, I was looking at the alternative treatments Dr. McCullough discussed, hydroxychloriquine and Ivermectin and wondering, "What if I end up catching the damned thing and it's really bad?"

But one item stood out:

He said that it takes quite a while to catch the virus, for it to really settle in; You have to be in an enclosed space with a carrier for a couple of hours for it to really get a hold of you, and that one of the very best preventative treatments was a nasal flush using Lugol's or some other virus-killing fluid. In controlled experiments, people who did nasal flushes tended to never get sick with Covid or test positive, while those who just used a saline control flush remained vulnerable and did get sick. -He said that once you have a nose full of viral load in your home, it was just a matter of time before you were fully infected; so the prime time for stopping Covid was to do a nasal flush right when you get home.

As it happened, I was due to attend that very evening a gathering of like-minded people. About 20 anti-vaxxer types in a warm and close party environment, building the new world network, etc. All very positive stuff, but also the kind of place where bugs might jump hosts.

So I went out and picked up a modern day "Nettie Pot" ($20 for a squeeze bottle and some salt packs). When I got home from the gathering, I used it. -I filled it with clean water and put in about ten drops of Lugol's and flushed out my nasal cavity.

Wow. What an unpleasant experience! I might have overdone it with the Lugol's. It burned and stung and my eyes were watering, and I hurried to do a second flush with just water. So my nasal cavities were well and cleaned out!

After a few minutes my reaction settled down to normal, but I noticed a mental clarity also come over me. It's hard to describe, but my brain felt clean and charged up, almost like I'd shed a load of toxic sludge which had been dragging down my awareness without my even knowing. Pretty neat!

I figure if every time I hang out with a crew of potential carriers, then this ought to be a useful tool in my self-health kit.

Just thought I'd share.

A follow-up on my previous post about using iodine with a nasal irrigation squeeze bottle, (a plastic neti pot).

I'm really learning the value of this tool!

I was experiencing a headache. -I get them every few of weeks, and I always used to believe that they were caused by not stretching enough during or after long periods of desk work where I find myself leaning over keyboards and such. -And while I believe there is definitely some validity to this, I noticed some months back that diet had a lot to do with it.

That is, if I slipped and ate a bunch of grain product, I'd experience bad aches in my neck, shoulders and head. -Whereas if I stuck to a high fat diet, I could go for many weeks without issue. So perhaps, I thought, I'd become very sensitive to inflammation reactions due to grains.

That was a big reveal for me, and in testing it out, I've learned to trust the bio-feedback. Eat that tasty cinnamon bun, pay for it hard the next day. After a bit of testing, I realized that the results were consistent.

My most recent episode...

I weakened and ate a bunch of high carb Christmas treats which were gifted to me, and like clockwork, began to suffer. (Like a big dummy.)

I got through the worst of it, (about 36 hours of misery) but found that a nagging headache remained, one which followed me around for the next couple of days.

Aside from promising myself to pay attention this time and avoid cinnamon buns (and banana bread and shortbread cookies and brownies. -I swear, the old ladies in my building are trying to kill me!) While observing the pain, I noticed that unlike a normal headache, this lesser nagging ache existed in the forward part of my head, just behind the eyes.

Totally unrelated to this, I began experimenting with the neti pot and a light iodine solution. I noticed that the nagging headache vanished very shortly after using it.

Later the next day, I noticed that same ache was coming back, and I thought, "Waaaait a moment! What if that ache is related to some kind of nasal infection?"

So I did another neti pot flush, and pow! The ache vanished almost immediately.

So.., I'm thinking that some kinds of head ache are in fact related to pathogen load in the nasal cavities and are unrelated to muscle stress and inflammation.

This discovery, I think, has the potential to become a useful new health 'tool' in my bag of home remedies.

That and learning how to say, "Thank-you, but No" to little old ladies bearing paper plates.

A follow-up on my previous post about using iodine with a nasal irrigation squeeze bottle, (a plastic neti pot).

I'm really learning the value of this tool!

I was experiencing a headache. -I get them every few of weeks, and I always used to believe that they were caused by not stretching enough during or after long periods of desk work where I find myself leaning over keyboards and such. -And while I believe there is definitely some validity to this, I noticed some months back that diet had a lot to do with it.

That is, if I slipped and ate a bunch of grain product, I'd experience bad aches in my neck, shoulders and head. -Whereas if I stuck to a high fat diet, I could go for many weeks without issue. So perhaps, I thought, I'd become very sensitive to inflammation reactions due to grains.

That was a big reveal for me, and in testing it out, I've learned to trust the bio-feedback. Eat that tasty cinnamon bun, pay for it hard the next day. After a bit of testing, I realized that the results were consistent.

My most recent episode...

I weakened and ate a bunch of high carb Christmas treats which were gifted to me, and like clockwork, began to suffer. (Like a big dummy.)

I got through the worst of it, (about 36 hours of misery) but found that a nagging headache remained, one which followed me around for the next couple of days.

Aside from promising myself to pay attention this time and avoid cinnamon buns (and banana bread and shortbread cookies and brownies. -I swear, the old ladies in my building are trying to kill me!) While observing the pain, I noticed that unlike a normal headache, this lesser nagging ache existed in the forward part of my head, just behind the eyes.

Totally unrelated to this, I began experimenting with the neti pot and a light iodine solution. I noticed that the nagging headache vanished very shortly after using it.

Later the next day, I noticed that same ache was coming back, and I thought, "Waaaait a moment! What if that ache is related to some kind of nasal infection?"

So I did another neti pot flush, and pow! The ache vanished almost immediately.

So.., I'm thinking that some kinds of head ache are in fact related to pathogen load in the nasal cavities and are unrelated to muscle stress and inflammation.

This discovery, I think, has the potential to become a useful new health 'tool' in my bag of home remedies.

That and learning how to say, "Thank-you, but No" to little old ladies bearing paper plates.
Are you eating gluten?

Are you eating gluten?
Honestly, I couldn't even say exactly what gluten is.

I would assume, if it's a component of grain-based foodstuffs, then.., "yes". -When I'm being stupid.

Generally not, though. I'm actually pretty good about eating mostly animal fats and meats.

Honestly, I couldn't even say exactly what gluten is.

I would assume, if it's a component of grain-based foodstuffs, then.., "yes". -When I'm being stupid.

Generally not, though. I'm actually pretty good about eating mostly animal fats and meats.
Gluten/wheat is probably the top food to avoid. It makes sense that you feel terrible everytime you eat gluten. Maybe read Wheat Belly or Grain Brain.

Gluten/wheat is probably the top food to avoid. It makes sense that you feel terrible everytime you eat gluten. Maybe read Wheat Belly or Grain Brain.
Besides gluten, additional components present in wheat, rye, barley, oats, and their derivatives, including other proteins called amylase-trypsin inhibitors (ATIs) and short-chain carbohydrates known as FODMAPs may cause NCGS symptoms. NCGS stands for non-celiac gluten sensitivity.

Ok, this weird thing happened to me a couple of nights ago. I was meditating, as I do every night, and then when I was about to end the session and roll up the mat, a past life appeared to me and offered me some insight. There were attempts to block the info (via psychic attack), but I focused extra hard and it finally came through. And the information was that I should taking iodine.

Now, I never even knew that was a thing. I kinda wanted to dismiss the advice, as it didn't seem that important. I do consume a lot of sea/Himalayan salt, so I though there was no need and this past life was crazy lol. But then after the meditation session, I went back to reading the C transcripts... I've read all of 1994-2002 ones and am now in the process of reading the newer ones, from 2022 backwards. And the night this iodine info came through, the next sessions waiting on my queue were from 2016/2015. And a couple of them mentioned iodine and salt water. So, I was like, "ok, maybe I should pay attention to this".

I did some research and apparently iodine can help treat hemorrhoids. And I've been losing some blood lately because of that. So, I guess that's why my subconscious mind chose to guide me in this direction.

So, I went looking for iodine supplements at all the local drugstores (I live in a small town in Brazil, not many drugstores around). I was only able to find these iodine tablets for pregnant women. 200 mcg/tablet. I took one today and am feeling very energized. It's weird, but definitely not bad. Does anyone here know if that's a good dose? Too strong/weak? My intuition tells me it's ok, that I should try it for at least a month and see if the bleeding stops... But maybe someone here has better info/sources?

Thank you! <3

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Hakala Labs sell lugol type stuff including pill form in various strengths as well as self-test kits to check your levels. I find them quite good. Pricing seems fair for what they offer. Billy Joe Bob sez, check ‘em out!

Back
Top Bottom