Is China Preparing a 'Special Military Operation' In Taiwan?

These events remind me of a dream I had some years ago. I was outside, walking near an old building, when a flight wing of Chinese advanced fighter aircraft screamed overhead going toward the north of where I was at. I was told we were at war with China. It sent chills throughout my body and stuck me with a deep fear and was in awe.

The deputy head of the Taiwan Defence Ministry's research and development unit Ou Yang Li-hsing was found dead in a hotel room.

Reporting By Yimou Lee Editing by Shri Navaratnam - August 6, 2022

More military exercises are announced in the yellow sea, which is close to south korea and japan:

China extends military exercises until August 15.

The United States, together with Japan, yesterday declared the inadmissibility of these very exercises and demanded that they be stopped immediately. The US military command also repeatedly tried to contact Beijing, but they did not pick up the phone there.
IMG_20220806_110609_951.jpg

Azmilitary1🛰🌏🌍🌎

There would also be more military exercises in the innermost Bohai Sea, which would run until September 8 for the time being:

Dalian Maritime Safety Administration Issues Navigation Warning: Military Missions in Parts of the Bohai Sea​

According to the website of the China Maritime Safety Administration, the Dalian Maritime Safety Administration issued a navigation warning. From 0:00 on August 8 to 24:00 on September 8, part of the Bohai Sea will perform military missions and are prohibited from entering.
大连海事局发布航行警告:渤海部分海域执行军事任务 | 界面新闻

165977140355250900_a700xH.jpgScreenshot_20220806-111837_Google.jpg
mar-amarillo.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220806_101242_909.jpg
    IMG_20220806_101242_909.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 165977140355250900_a700xH.jpg
    165977140355250900_a700xH.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 165977140355250900_a700xH.jpg
    165977140355250900_a700xH.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2
From RT:

"Beijing allegedly rejected several calls from Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley in recent days, according to “three people with knowledge of the attempts.” Milley’s last confirmed contact with China’s Chief of the Joint Staff, General Li Zuocheng, came on July 7, while Austin met with the Chinese defense minister, General Wei Fenghe, in person in June."

“You have this much military hardware operating in confined areas, it’s good, especially now, to have those lines of communication open,” Kirby said on Friday."

Article below:

I watched this vid by Andrei Martyanov. He makes a claim that I haven't heard anywhere else - it wasn't just careful strategy a la Sun-Tzu that caused China to not respond militarily to Pelosi's Taiwan trip. The other important aspect - and more crucial, according to Martyanov - is that China actually lags far behind the USA and Russia in terms of military power, and sea power in particular. They didn't respond militarily because they don't yet have the capacity to go toe-to-toe with Uncle Sam, and they know it.

It's not that China isn't an authoritarian system, but the social credit thing seems to be an invention by Western propaganda, at least to a large degree:

China social credit system video summary:

They deny it vehemently that the China social credit system is abusive and a totalitarian tool and that people are slaves there!
But if you look at reality:
What have we seen during the Chinese Con-19 Scamdemic? What happened to people, who didn't have the Green QR code? Weren't people beaten there, because not wearing the mask? And taken away by police?

At videotime 31:00 - after lengthy denials and ridiculing the Western propaganda conspiracy - by all members, the young English / Caucasian guy in glasses tells exactly that it is a totalitarian system with blacklists. :D
- "Oh, is very rudimentary as of right now and it took 20 years to get here.."

Yeah! Essentially you have a government suppression of citizens and companies. Anybody could get on the blacklists if they don't behave!

Also hair raising opinion of Paul Tsai, the guy in white shirt at videotime 44:00:
- I don't think social credit system will add to corruption in any way. {Uh-huh.. Sure, buddy! Who are these guys regards Awareness??}

Social idea: (by the discussion leader lady at 47:00) She finds it totally impossible and ridicules it that the current system will be aimed to cause this:
- If you jaywalked one too many times, now you can't buy any plane tickets anymore. (She laughs) That somehow your actions in society going to impact your financial life! (Ahhahaha! That's impossible!)

But that's exactly what these people are talking about. Especially if you read behind the lines!

Paul Tsai again at 49:22:
Indeed your violations against the system, which local governments collect are recorded..
- So this information is generally brought into one place, where it can be found! But its not being mixed up into some magic score!
{Uh-huh.. Sure, buddy! Can't these guys SEE??}
- And when you think about it, the idea of a Magic Score doesn't make any sense!
He talks about a frequent social violator, who suddenly goes to Grandma and helps her a lot and his social credit score improves and now everyone is believing this guy is a good guy on a social level. So the system could be abused this way!
{Sure, WOW! Surely the government Think-Tanks haven't thought about this}

Chinese guy at 53:00:
- Oh, these punitive measures would be really hard to put together!
. .
But that's exactly what we have seen during the Con-19 Scamdemic!

These guys all assume, that a truly evil totalitarian system simply cannot be created in China. Especially considering leaps in practical quantum computing in China. That somehow all these social credit violations somehow would be hard to put together and be analyzed by.. by.. people.. no:

CHINA: THE BRAINS BEHIND ADVANCES IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Then consider the recent Chinese scientist coming forward with CRISPER human cloning experiments suddenly coming out as a litmus test, how people receive it..
(against AIDS.. how curious.. since the Con-19 Jabs are causing exactly that, AIDS! Did the Chinese CRISPER team know about the Covid-Lab versions beforehand and planned against it, to save the Elect in case they somehow contract Vaxx AIDS?)

Are these scholars in this video way too naive? Considering what the Deep State is capable of?

Not reassuring at all! These commentators seem to have been hired by a government funded NGO to allay all fears and ridicule the Evil of the Totalitarian Social Credit System. But they aren't convincing at all to me! In my view they have confirmed that the Chinese Social Credit System is an evil Deep State tool!

I don't if it's true but according to ASB Military News Taiwan’s army attempted to launch their own artillery exercises but instead, they set their own positions on fire.

Half Taiwanese.
The incident is being investigated, but the military did not deny that they could have caused the fire.
Screenshot_20220807-110205_Chrome.jpg

Link to the news in case anyone is interested:

The question of course is how will the power of these people be broken, and how can we get through the changes in one piece. Those of us in Western societies are these days being presented with some very hard questions which we can't afford to ignore...

For what it's worth my personal intuitive instincts are that we're going to get there - that it's going to be bumpy and stay scary for some time but that it IS going to get sorted out without the worst happening...
Massive Global Greenbaum Programming has been going on for a hundreds of years, I think. I found these sections especially intriguing:
As John Milton would say in his Paradise Lost, “The mind is its own place and, in itself can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven.”
Ironically, what many do not know is that Milton wrote a follow-up titled “Paradise Regained.” How interesting that we only focus on Paradise being Lost and seemingly have no care for Paradise Regained?
Or that everyone has heard of Dante’s Inferno and perhaps Purgatorio but few have heard of Dante’s Paradiso which was meant to be read as a whole. Why do you think that is?
She seems to have discovered the same I found (see below quote from her article). We, humans can decide that what the psychopaths are droning into our ears non-stop is not our fate!! If we, The People, want to stop complaining and begin acting for our freedom, then I think, its better we listen to heroine Sarah Connor, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day:
- "The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.":
If we choose to walk in this life blind to what is the good, we will certainly condemn ourselves to living in a hell, but that is not reality, that is our self-made creation.
The choice is yours to make.
“It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.”
– Buddha

So, hasn't Pelosi been paid off by China like so many other politicians in DC? I've thought this the case for some time now. Coming from that perspective I see this as media hype for public consumption, to what ends I don't know. But, I don't see Pelosi (or US forces) being any threat to China. This whole fracas concerning Pelosi is rather silly in my opinion.

I think it is distraction from the real issue that are the injections. I have a Taiwanese friend, and he said to us that nothing special happens to Taiwan, that from many many years the problem with Chine is there but it is like just words, nothing else. Maybe he is not aware of the real problem, or maybe it is what it is. I do not know.

Another exercise is announced by the PLA, simulating the encirclement and defense of Taiwan. From the article:

"Without specifying an end date, the People’s Liberation Army Eastern Theatre Command said the upcoming drills were to prepare for operations of “joint defence” and “joint blockade” of the self-ruled island"

At what point does a simulated blockade become an actual blockade? Certainly seems that disruption of shipping and air traffic could be the main goal of the exercises, we will see how long they continue for.

When dealing with geopolitics, one knows that nothing ever happen by accident. One of the first questions that we have to ask is qui bono, who as the most to win in any particular event. For me, it didn’t look like the US was getting the upper hand in sending that old turkey parading in Taiwan just to point a finger toward China for the inflation that is hitting the US, that there was some unseen play by the Chinese and this article sure give me food for thought.

PELOSI IS A BEIJING-RUN ASSET WHO ENABLED CHINA’S NAVAL SIEGE OF TAIWAN​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Pelosi Is A Beijing-Run Asset Who Enabled China's Naval Siege Of Taiwan
Click to see full-size image
Written by Yoichi Shimatsu
One of the questions related to Nancy Pelosi’s long drawn-out flight from Anderson air base to Taipei’s Taoyuan Airport is why didn’t the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLARF) dispatch its Sukhoi-30 or its top-of-line J-series fighter-jets to intercept her USA flight SPAR19 on a Boeing C-40C for a forced landing on Hainan Island, similar to the capture of a USN Aries surveillance plane on April Fools Day 2001? Or even easier, fire a DF antiaircraft missile from a partly submerged PLA Navy submarine? In the latter case of a clean kill, American military forces rushed to the South China Sea would have been helpless to prove that tiny bits of wreckage, if any at all, were due to a shoot-down.
Be very clear that the zigzag air-route taken by SPAR-19 did not fool Chinese radar tracking and radio intercepts, since every detail of the evasive stratagem had been conveyed to PLA intelligence by the Biden White House via its horde of liberal academics aka spooks from a U.S. consulate in China. Her itinerary was securely provided to Beijing central to avoid a terrible mishap, for example, a lone PLAF jet on patrol from a non-coastal airfield, for instance, near northern Vietnam in Kunming Province, sighting a fat easy target for one of his air-to-air missiles. Beijing certainly assured the CIA of Pelosi’s safety before her departure from Anderson.
The reason that the House Speaker was not either taken hostage or ruthlessly terminated is because Nancy Patricia Pelosi (nee D’Alesandro) is a deep-cover political asset of the Communist Party of China (CPC), along with her colleagues, the quisling President Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden, along with National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan and the missing-in-action failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The Democrat cabal were collectively and individually involved in receiving billions of dollars in CPC-sourced campaign funding funneled through San Francisco Bay Area Democrat branch, a flow of illegal contributions that reached crescendo during Hillary Clinton’s “shoo-in” presidential bid during the 2019 campaign against the maverick Donald Trump.
In return for the massive war-chest from Beijing, the Democrat leadership agreed to establish a special “China committee” inside the Democratic Party leadership to guide and direct American policy on China and the surrounding coastal region, especially in regard to the impending Handover of Taiwan. That was the dirty deal signed and sealed by Nancy Pelosi, the senior politician in the SF Bay Area Democrats, and by Jake Sullivan, who was Hillary’s campaign manager. That these sneaky batards are Manchurian candidates is without a shade of doubt, which raises hard questions of the actual underlying purpose of the traitor Pelosi’s sinister mission to betray of a naive Taiwan.
For verification purposes, I should note here that as the foreign journalism professor who helped to create the first-ever journalism schools in Chinese history in Hong Kong and Beijing, my sources on the secret Democrat-CCP relationship are impeccable. Throughout the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, I was the sole media pundit in China (indeed between Hawaii and the Middle East) to assert repeatedly in guest interviews on Chinese state media that Donald Trump would win the Midwest in a sweep to soundly defeat Hillary Clinton. The fact that my prediction proved 100 percent correct astonished the Chinese leadership, which had placed all its bets on Ms. Clinton and her Democratic Party winning the White House.
While I am on this topic, that is breaking the bad news of treason in high places, I was disgusted by the illicit “relationships” between the pro-Democrat American academic posted to China, especially of the many of homosexual preference. Gay rights, meaning blow and bonk sessions with minions of the rival power, is treason for both Americans and Chinese involved in diplomatic affairs. A lot of American fellows, who have no association with government, of course can do whatever with consenting Chinese persons of either orientation, because that as Lebron James put it is “none of my bidness”. I speak here assertively as a longtime advocate of friendship and common interest between the USA and China, as reflected in historical opposition to colonialism and in political support of justice for the poor peasants. These are two great nations, bound by centuries of friendship and trade, whose fine record of partnership with patriotism is being besmirched by the cunning lies and vile habits of the self-styled elitist liberals in both countries.
Why Now?
Since the start of the Russian military intervention in Ukraine, the Chinese leadership and party rank-and-file have watched in awe the Kremlin’s bold challenge to America’s long-standing position as the sole global superpower. Vladimir Putin’s decisiveness in dealing a death blow to that arrogant western alliance called NATO was astonishing to the Chinese, who clearly remember the Clinton-Blair invasion of Yugoslavia, which included the cynical bombing of the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade on the night of May 7, 1999. That moment of national humiliation and grief for the Chinese, Serbians and Russians ended on this past February 24, as Russian fighter-jets wiped out the Ukrainian air force on the ground in defiance of the stunned western alliance. Arrogance precedes the fall, and misery follows.
The Russian armed forces crushing blows against the NATO puppet regime in Ukraine, highlighted by the timidity of the Americans and Western Europeans, signaled to Beijing that the historic moment had come at last to boldly challenge American power in the South China Sea to reunite the Province of Taiwan with the Mainland. The assassination of the warmongering Japanese “hero” Shinzo Abe served as another act of instigation for the looming confrontation over Taiwan’s de facto “independence” or, more accurately, the 51st state of the USA.
The Beijing geo-strategists, however, were stumped by the lack of a diplomatic pretext for open hostilities against the “rebel” government of Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen and potential naval clashes with the U.S. Seventh Fleet. Her ruling Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) has been especially obnoxious to the Confucian mindset, which demands honesty about motivation, due to the CIA’s deployment of the Sunflower youth movement, which is registered as an NGO (non-governmental organization) as a civil group that is supposedly nonpartisan and non-political, under Taiwanese law. The chutzpah of upstart Soros-funded democrats, backed by pro-Israeli American Jewish think-tanks including the the Zionist-oriented Hudson Foundation, rankled even the leadership of the once-ruling Kuomintang (Nationalist Party), which has been drawing ever-closer to the CCP, a “frenemy” relationship of alliance and violent competition that goes back to the 1920s. Pelosi was lucky indeed that some enraged KMT activist did not give her the Lee Harvey Oswald. Watch your back, Nancy, overseas and on the meth-addled streets of touristy Sausalito.
The willingness of Taiwan’s Tsai to harbor Hong Kong’s radical dissidents was perhaps the last straw for the renewed CCP-KMT old-timers, who realized that the time has come to put the foot down on liberal American-worshiping punks of Taiwanese noveau riches lineage. Meanwhile, the political strategists in Beijing were twiddling their thumbs, sweating about the absence of a plausible pretext for warfare from the suddenly meek Tsai regime, who are more fearful of their own conservative Taiwanese soldiers than of the Mainland’s “peacekeeping forces”. If there’s anything to learn from the Taiwanese situation, is that liberals are hypocritical swine wherever they may be, in Budapest, Helsinki, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur or Kansas.
Therefore, some bright American Studies scholar in Beijing figured out how to bait the hook. As a paid-for asset of China, the Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi could provide the necessary pretext of “political meddling” for mainland China’s People’s Liberation Army to launch a massive naval siege of that soon-to-be beleaguered island. While fobbed off to the news media as a mission in support of Taiwanese democratic autonomy, the actual motive behind her treacherous journey to Taipei was exactly the opposite, which was to provide China with sufficient diplomatic grounds to launch military “exercises” against that semi-independent province.
Pelosi’s treachery against the Taiwanese public is based on decades of unregistered Chinese funding of the California Democratic Party, especially the leading politicians in the San Francisco Bay Area. Since the days of Jack London who agitated for a Chinese Exclusion Act, to prevent the immigrant shipments of California gold back to China, the China-man has been an all-too easy target, being guilty of one infraction or another and unable to defend himself to a mob, arousing American racial anger. Today, it is the newer immigrants from India, Jamaica and the Gulf who are eager to push aside the Chinese American from their high-paying positions in Silicon Valley as well as the federal and state payrolls. Therefore the Chinese must pay a special fee to the Democrat Party in protection money, and there’s Nancy with an open purse ready to collect.
As for Taiwan, selling out Taipei is merely an issue of immigration visas for Taiwanese computer engineers as Congress pushes to reestablish tech production in the USA. The Democrats are not about to bemoan the fate of Taiwanese farmers, restauranteurs and fishermen, who are facing the threat of Mandarin cuisine, cheap box lunch diets and Chinese fishing vessels in their waters. Concern for the poor or the environment in distant Taiwan is not on the Pelosi-Biden agenda. (My own advice to forlorn Taiwanese is to relocate to the former KMT capital in Nanjing, a wonderfully out-of-date city still searching for 1920s nostalgia.) Actually, I doubt whether the mainlanders will despoil Taiwan as a conquered province, but treat the place as a touristic curiosity, thereby helping the economy of China’s 23rd province.
Ridiculous Routing
As if journeying in fright from Casablanca to an unwelcoming USA, the route of Flight SPAR19 must have been planned by Humphrey Bogart. The intrigue stated at the plane’s home field at Scott AFB near St. Louis, and then did picked up White House staffers and Pelosi at Joint Base Andrews, then to Travis AB, then flew to Honolulu International, Guam, Paya Lebar high security airfield in Singapore, Sultan Abdul Aziz in Malaysia, and then Taipei Taiyuan at last!
On the following evening, the USAF jet took off from Taipei Songshan to Osan AFB in South Korea, Yokoto Air Base near Tokyo and then off to Anchorage, Alaska, from where Her Highness Nancy transferred to a civilian flight with a large suitcase of C-notes gifted by the Treasury of Taiwan.
My assessment: Taxpayers’ money in the USA and Taiwan was misspent on the Pelosi junket. What did her trip achieve? A sooner than later Mainland siege of Taiwan. The latest news as this spiel goes to posting is that the PLA has just fired a ballistic missile over Taipei. No, this does not signal a planned nuclear strike against the Taiwanese capital. The purpose is to test whether an American flotilla on the back side of that city, that is along the eastern coast of Taiwan can be blown away along with tons of coral and seaweed. The answer is affirmative, that there is no possibility for a U.S. military landing on Taiwan’s beaches.
Taiwan is located 7,000 miles from the American naval base in San Diego, and 1,400 miles from the Seventh Fleet home port in Yokosuka, Japan. The crews of ships hit that far from home will probably have zero chance of survival against sharks, fast riptide currents and thunderstorms. Is the American public ready to fight a bloodier conflict than the Pacific War against Imperial Japan? Can the multiple nuclear warheads aboard Chinese ballistic missiles reach Washington DC, New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco? Easily.
Instead of proposing diplomatic negotiations and military conferences between the USA and China, and strategists from either side, Nancy Pelosi has given the green light for a Chinese invasion of Taiwan so that her Democratic Party leadership can evade charges of high treason for accepting hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes from Beijing. My advice is forthright and clear: Arrest of the Biden cronies for a treason trial, and then hold an emergency election of a new president who can negotiate proper terms with Beijing for the best possible outcome for our longstanding ally of Taiwan and the Kuomintang Party. The Tsai-CIA gang should be sent into exile, preferably in Ukraine.
Note: The author was a founding professor at the first-ever journalism schools in China, namely at the University of Hong Kong and Tsinghua University in Beijing. His articles have appeared in major news publications in Hong Kong, Tokyo and San Francisco.

While fobbed off to the news media as a mission in support of Taiwanese democratic autonomy, the actual motive behind her treacherous journey to Taipei was exactly the opposite, which was to provide China with sufficient diplomatic grounds to launch military “exercises” against that semi-independent province.
I agree, Pelosi’s little theatre “spectacle” definitely appeared to be due to some deal made with the mainland, a “handover” as the article says. I just couldn’t figure out what the Americans were getting in return, the article provides an interesting theory but I don’t think it’s solely that. I was wondering if they were handing Taiwan over in exchange for the Chinese lessening support for Russia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom