Is shedding (from the jabbed) a thing?

This is an interesting interview with Dr. Klinghardt, on "Covid, Multiple Infections, 5G, Vaxx, Shedding and Health" where he confirms and explains in detail that shedding is real, that scientific research on this topic is suppressed, that it basically shows up as multiple infections, and why it is affecting everyone.

It is in German, no English subtitles. Thus I did a quick English Google translation of the transcript. For those who want to read it, see attachement.

Dr. Klinghardt on 29:03 says

... the scientists are being absolutely sabotaged. Those who want to look deeper here, what happens to them, vaccinated versus unvaccinated, and of course everything looks worse for the vaccinated - somehow expected, the studies are stopped all over - that means we are essentially dependent on us or our own observations - there is absolutely no doubt that the damage exists, there is no doubt about it from a clinical point of view. I talk regularly about my Klinghardt Institute, my English organization with thousands of doctors and thousands of doctors all observe the same thing.

Attachments

• Dr. Klinghardt -Cvid, Combiinfections, 5G, Vaxx, Shedding and Health“.txt
    64.1 KB · Views: 16
Covid-heart effects / shedding from family

I have almost no heart palpitations anymore. Turns out I had chronic potassium depletion, because frequently I'm getting too much water out of the body. Since I take potassium-citrate, my heart works and my fatigue problems solved as well.
I measure it - during stretching - with if I get painful muscle cramps, which I had all my life. Once - when still a teenager - mom had to take me to the doctor, because I was screaming because of super-painful neck-stiffening. I bet the doctor gave me a potassium injection directly into the neck then..

In past years because I worked too many late nights I thought "my heart grew old" and that's why it started protesting frequently, if I didn't take 5-HTP, which helped with sleep after exhausting work / frequent burnouts.

But it turns out it was mainly dangerous potassium depletion in my heart muscle. All my life. Together with finely ground pig skin collagen every 2 days now I make sure I get enough (tri-)potassium-citrate.
Magnesium malate I used to take a teaspoon at most nights, but have difficulties ordering it nowadays, so I take only a 5th of a teaspoon.

Result:
Even past 52 when I spent late nights / all-nighters working recently, my heart stopped complaining. So it must have been the potassium. Heart palpitations now I get much more rarely. Mostly when I sleep little for weeks. (Got too cocky, because of the potassium results. Thinking I now don't need to sleep... [sigh])

Last edited:
So if Covid & spike protein from shedding causes the heart to push itself into overwork mode from time to time when getting it from the family, then getting heart-strengthening supplements apparently can make the heart robust enough to shake off these effects. My entire family is stricken with this heart-curse. Mom developed serious heart problems, her brother always complained and is taking heart medications. Grandpa died of heart attack.
All my stressful working life I had either dangerous heart fibrillations that woke me up: I found my chest / heart area strongly vibrating shaking like an epileptic patient. Or it felt my heart "just stopped beating", which woke me up, me desperately punching my chest repeatedly - without oxygen - to "make it re-start" again. Heart problems all my life. Because of ignorance of what my body needed.

Then now with potassium all the above craziness just stopped as if by magic. Ignorance endangers, knowledge apparently fixes the heart.

Glad to hear that you found the cause and are feeling better, @lilies ! Potassium is super important, and it can't be too low OR to high, or else you suffer. You may also want to take the anti-spike/heart protector supplements that Laura and Gaby mentioned recently during a session, if you can, just in case.

I started asking my patients if they've taken the covid injections while doing their exams. My gawd, so many people have taken these shots. Today I had one woman who has had 5 covid shots! Five covid and a recent shingles shot, which she said made her very ill. I had another that had taken 3 covid shots (2 moderna, 1 pfizer). Another 43 y/o who had 2, didn't know which brand, but he had essential tremors. Scary sh!t. I immediately popped an Ivermectin after seeing all these folks. Nearly every person I saw today had taken vaccines.

I guess it is imperative to take the anti-spike/heart protection supplements religiously. I had been a little lax in that regard but have now doubled down!

I guess it is imperative to take the anti-spike/heart protection supplements religiously. I had been a little lax in that regard but have now doubled down!
Yeah, keep up the awareness factor. It's crazy. My blood pressure alone has gone down over 10 points by taking heart supplements such as hawthorn berry. Health care providers should be taking up to 3 doses of ivermectin a week during vaccination campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom