Is shedding (from the jabbed) a thing?

The point is, I think, that COVID itself can cause heart problems. It did that when Ark got it in November of 2019 before anyone really knew about COVID. Ark was in the hospital with myocarditis. He did have a pre-existing condition of pericarditis for several years.

So, if the vax has COVID in it, that's enough. But certainly, they probably souped it up since then.

Everyone knows their body and even what they have to do, but I don't really understand taking medication if you are not sick.

First of all, how does one define the word "sick"? Many people who drop down with heart attacks or strokes don't feel "sick" prior to the event, but many times it can be fatal. A lot of very serious diseases can be completely stealth (from a symptomatic perspective), and that is part of the reason why they are responsible for so many fatalities. People don't know before its too late.

It would be best to assume this is the case with spike-protein mediated diseases. This can be evidenced by the sheer number of sudden-deaths occuring among young people, including athletic types. They feel don't feel sick enough to refrain from sustained physical exertion, but it happened to eventually kill them.

Spike primarily affects the cardiovascular system. If one doesn't want to take a pharmaceutical, that is fair enough. But at the very least, some systemic enzymes (as a supplement) should be taken

So, if the vax has COVID in it, that's enough. But certainly, they probably souped it up since then.
Yeah, I have met many people with side effects that were not vaccinated. That's why I kept repeating to not hold your breath if you're not vaccinated. Even the case of COVID long being only from the vaccine doesn't hold. According to some research, COVID long was caused by the vaccine but also by the virus itself in non vaccinated people. In my practice, those who got the worst COVID long were never vaccinated.

Yeah, I have met many people with side effects that were not vaccinated. That's why I kept repeating to not hold your breath if you're not vaccinated. Even the case of COVID long being only from the vaccine doesn't hold. According to some research, COVID long was caused by the vaccine but also by the virus itself in non vaccinated people. In my practice, those who got the worst COVID long were never vaccinated.
Yeah long-covid is 100% real and affects so many people who weren't vaccinated. I have at least several hundred or even thousand in my FB group. There were many anti-vaxxers who refused to believe it in people who weren't vaccinated, but it really is quite prevalent post covid infection

First of all, how does one define the word "sick"? Many people who drop down with heart attacks or strokes don't feel "sick" prior to the event, but many times it can be fatal. A lot of very serious diseases can be completely stealth (from a symptomatic perspective), and that is part of the reason why they are responsible for so many fatalities. People don't know before its too late.

It would be best to assume this is the case with spike-protein mediated diseases. This can be evidenced by the sheer number of sudden-deaths occuring among young people, including athletic types. They feel don't feel sick enough to refrain from sustained physical exertion, but it happened to eventually kill them.

Spike primarily affects the cardiovascular system. If one doesn't want to take a pharmaceutical, that is fair enough. But at the very least, some systemic enzymes (as a supplement) should be taken
Maybe I'm wrong. But from my non-medical point of view, the spike primarily affects the neurological system (even before all the medical definition or confirmation, that's what I personally have experienced). And the cardiovascular system, among others, consequently.

those who got the worst COVID long were never vaccinated.
I had it in November of 2019 and June of 2022 and was never vaxed. I lost my sense of smell from the June round, and it still has not returned, plus I have tinnitus that began shortly after. It also initiated horrible anxiety, although greatly diminished now, is still present. Don't get me started on fatigue. 😆

The psychiatrist I was seeing for the anxiety totally dismissed any mention of long covid, and was convinced it does not exist. 🤬

I had it in November of 2019 and June of 2022 and was never vaxed.
Same here, I finally got it in June 22 but although it was quite bad for 2-3 weeks luckily it never turned into a long COVID.

Funnily enough few months prior to getting sick and testing positive I met someone I know on the plane and they insisted they sit next to me. Next day they called me to tell me they got sick and tested positive.
I didn’t get sick then but for next few months I experienced unbelievable energy slump and generally lingering weakness and this continued until i got full blown sickness which ended up with pneumonia and also intestinal symptoms. I was sick like a dog and never in my life I experienced something like that.
Tok me almost a month to recover completely.

Never vaxed. I had what felt like a mild cold for a week last year, suffered the hyposmia for a couple of months with no clear sign of nasal infection. I'd had that before, decades ago but it was directly traceable to a bad nasal infection caught on a transatlantic flight, and it abated after about three months.

Yeah long-covid is 100% real and affects so many people who weren't vaccinated.
May I ask, have you ever heard of people with different symptoms than the usual, that could be attributed to Covid?
Something just clicked in my head this morning. I had completely forgotten about it. I just found out the notes I had taken back then.

On the 4th of October 2019, I had a miscarriage (44 days). I had to go to the hospital to get an injection of WinRho because I'm rhesus negative.
From Nov 6 to 8 2019, Fatigue and low fever 100F.
On 15th Nov. 2019, something started and would last about 6 months: I would wake up at night around 3 pm with excruciating pain in my hands, wrist, and shoulders. They were swollen, red, and throbbing pain, I could not bend my arms or fingers. This would subside around 8 am.

Acute phase = pain 8/10 from 15-19 nov
Diminished afterward over time to pain 4-5/10 around 20th Nov, lasted 6 month, gradually diminishing over the months.

I started researching about the ingredients of that serum they give, and I asked many questions to a doctor about it. They all dismissed my worries, and the pamphlet didn't suggest any potential risk. I went to see a rheumatologist and he did a sound resonance of my fingers to detect arthritis; I had no damage whatsoever...
I dropped the case and forgot about it. But now that we know Covid was circulating 2 years prior to March 2020, I'm wondering...

It also initiated horrible anxiety
Have you ever heard of Folinic Acid?
I read an article a long time ago and I found it back for you. It might help.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/life...e/news-story/058666cc978da7ee1fca0f1ee043212c
How a vitamin cured my anxiety: Elisa Black’s story of lifelong struggle and new hope for the future
Elisa Black has suffered from crippling anxiety since she was a child. Finally, after struggling for decades, her doctor helped find a cure

For years, decades, I was looking outside for the answer, when I should have been looking inside all along. Looking at my genes. Because it turns out I have a genetic mutation on one of my genes, one with the rather apt acronym MTHFR. The result is that my body has trouble processing B-group vitamins.
But here’s the thing: I am far from being alone. The genetic mutation also affects close to one in five people and could be responsible for everything from mood disorder or multiple miscarriages to strokes, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and many other illnesses.
And the good news is that the potential treatment — folinic acid — is cheap, relatively easy to find and side-effect free.
The distinction between folinic acid* and the common dietary vitamin, B9 or folic acid, is an important one. Variations in the MTHFR gene mean I am unable to convert folic acid into a form my body can use — folinic acid — easily. That, in turn, can lead to a Pandora’s Box of health problems.
(...)
“Some people with a double mutation don’t necessarily respond dramatically to folinic acid, which is why I use a methyl B12 in combination as there might turn out to be other pathway disorders,” he says. “I’m treating at least a couple of hundred patients with this now.”
(...)
The reduction of my own migraines has been a happy side effect of treating my anxiety with folinic acid and B12. I have migraine with aura. My most notable attack occurred when I was working at Wendys and had to endure an hour of desperation as a crowd demanded sundaes with Smarties and all I could see was a bunch of flashing squiggly lines while I tried not to spew all over the counter. Since starting folinic acid and B12 six months ago, I have had no migraines. That might not be scientific evidence but it’s good enough for me.
An article in the journal Biology and Medicine last year looked at the clinical implications of MTHFR mutations in disease, and certain cancers in particular. The author reviewed its involvement in migraine and stroke, its role in cardiovascular disease and neural tube defects — common and often covered ground in the world of MTHFR.
(...)
“Problems with folate metabolism have been associated with depression and/or anxiety. This is partly due to inadequate SAMe synthesis. SAMe is required for neurotransmitter synthesis which is important for proper nerve and brain function.
“Common polymorphisms (variants) in MTHFR can reduce its activity and potentially lead to a reduction in SAMe and neurotransmitter synthesis particularly if dietary intake of folate and vitamin B12 are also inadequate.”
So, basically, because my MTHFR is dodgy I have problems making an amino acid that is really bloody important for lots of things and, consequently, the methylation cycle is impaired, my homocysteine levels rise and neurotransmitter synthesis, among other things, is disrupted.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong. But from my non-medical point of view, the spike primarily affects the neurological system (even before all the medical definition or confirmation, that's what I personally have experienced). And the cardiovascular system, among others, consequently.
Hmmm, from what I understand the primary mechanism of action is on the vascular endothelium. Researchers think the neurological consequences partly stem from a breakdown of blood vessell integrity and the blood brain barrier, allowing entry of spike into the brain. That said, the overall systemic inflammation caused by spike will naturally lead to a flood of cytokines in the brain/CNS, and if someone has the virus, then it can travel to brain tissue and replicate there aswell.

The most prevalent causes of fatality in covid seem to be cardiovascular/metabolic :

"Blood clotting, another symptom due to COVID-19, is observed, and according to a report, heart attacks and stroke are most observed in novel viral infected patients. Moreover, 40% of deaths are due to cardiovascular complications in infected persons. Endothelial cells that are the inner linings of the walls of blood vessels protecting the cardiovascular system release specific protein that influences blood clotting and response, but these endothelial cells are also infected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus [70]. A prothrombotic state due to elevated fibrinogen level and fibrin degradation in the blood is also a pathophysiological feature of COVID-19, but patients show minor changes in prothrombin and activated partial thromboplastin time, activated protein C levels, and at the time of platelet count. COVID-19 infection with antithrombin activity may cause a damaging situation. Thrombosis and disseminated intravascular clotting are common in SARS-CoV-2 infections [71]. Increased level of fibrinogen, presence of lupus anticoagulant, and high-titer antiphospholipid antibodies that are linked with COVID-19 for its from top to toe risk of coagulopathy [72]. Cerebral venous thrombosis is also linked with a greater risk of COVID-19 [73].

Then again, does the body even distinguish between its own "systems"? The concept of a "system" in the body is man-made theoretical construct to compartmentalize and study the organism. In reality the body is just one interconnected, continuous matrix. Maybe it doesn't help us too much to view the body in a reductionistic way as a collection of different systems. The fact is, COVID seems to affect every organ! Whether it be the brain or the blood vessels initially, maybe its irrelevant. Perhaps the best we can do is simply try to counteract the main offending agent, which appears to be the spike protein. Systemic enzymes should be capable of doing this OSIT.

May I ask, have you ever heard of people with different symptoms than the usual, that could be attributed to Covid?

Yes there are a wide variety of symptoms which can occur. Some people develop POTS/dysautonomia, and as a downstream consequence can essentially display any symptom, given that the autonomic nervous system innervates ever single organ and tissue. Its a real mess.

1716713286673.png

This book might be useful. All tinctures mentioned are 1:5, that is 20% (weight) herbs per volume unit, if you choose to use dried herbs. 20 drops does not always equal 1ml, check first.

Attachments

• Herbal Antivirals, 2nd Ed Natural Remedies for... (Z-Library).pdf
    6 MB · Views: 14
Something just clicked in my head this morning. I had completely forgotten about it. I just found out the notes I had taken back then.

On the 4th of October 2019, I had a miscarriage (44 days). I had to go to the hospital to get an injection of WinRho because I'm rhesus negative.
On 15th Nov. 2019, something started and would last about 6 months: I would wake up at night around 3 pm with excruciating pain in my hands, wrist, and shoulders. They were swollen, red, and throbbing pain, I could not bend my arms or fingers. This would subside around 8 am.

Acute phase = pain 8/10 from 15-19 nov
Diminished afterward over time to pain 4-5/10 around 20th Nov, lasted 6 month, gradually diminishing over the months.

I started researching about the ingredients of that serum they give, and I asked many questions to a doctor about it. They all dismissed my worries, and the pamphlet didn't suggest any potential risk. I went to see a rheumatologist and he did a sound resonance of my fingers to detect arthritis; I had no damage whatsoever...
I dropped the case and forgot about it. But now that we know Covid was circulating 2 years prior to March 2020, I'm wondering...

Have you ever heard of Folinic Acid?
I read an article a long time ago and I found it back for you. It might help.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/life...e/news-story/058666cc978da7ee1fca0f1ee043212c
How a vitamin cured my anxiety: Elisa Black’s story of lifelong struggle and new hope for the future
Elisa Black has suffered from crippling anxiety since she was a child. Finally, after struggling for decades, her doctor helped find a cure

For years, decades, I was looking outside for the answer, when I should have been looking inside all along. Looking at my genes. Because it turns out I have a genetic mutation on one of my genes, one with the rather apt acronym MTHFR. The result is that my body has trouble processing B-group vitamins.
But here’s the thing: I am far from being alone. The genetic mutation also affects close to one in five people and could be responsible for everything from mood disorder or multiple miscarriages to strokes, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and many other illnesses.
And the good news is that the potential treatment — folinic acid — is cheap, relatively easy to find and side-effect free.
The distinction between folinic acid* and the common dietary vitamin, B9 or folic acid, is an important one. Variations in the MTHFR gene mean I am unable to convert folic acid into a form my body can use — folinic acid — easily. That, in turn, can lead to a Pandora’s Box of health problems.
(...)
“Some people with a double mutation don’t necessarily respond dramatically to folinic acid, which is why I use a methyl B12 in combination as there might turn out to be other pathway disorders,” he says. “I’m treating at least a couple of hundred patients with this now.”
(...)
The reduction of my own migraines has been a happy side effect of treating my anxiety with folinic acid and B12. I have migraine with aura. My most notable attack occurred when I was working at Wendys and had to endure an hour of desperation as a crowd demanded sundaes with Smarties and all I could see was a bunch of flashing squiggly lines while I tried not to spew all over the counter. Since starting folinic acid and B12 six months ago, I have had no migraines. That might not be scientific evidence but it’s good enough for me.
An article in the journal Biology and Medicine last year looked at the clinical implications of MTHFR mutations in disease, and certain cancers in particular. The author reviewed its involvement in migraine and stroke, its role in cardiovascular disease and neural tube defects — common and often covered ground in the world of MTHFR.
(...)
“Problems with folate metabolism have been associated with depression and/or anxiety. This is partly due to inadequate SAMe synthesis. SAMe is required for neurotransmitter synthesis which is important for proper nerve and brain function.
“Common polymorphisms (variants) in MTHFR can reduce its activity and potentially lead to a reduction in SAMe and neurotransmitter synthesis particularly if dietary intake of folate and vitamin B12 are also inadequate.”
So, basically, because my MTHFR is dodgy I have problems making an amino acid that is really bloody important for lots of things and, consequently, the methylation cycle is impaired, my homocysteine levels rise and neurotransmitter synthesis, among other things, is disrupted.
Thank you for your response. And I apologize for this comment which certainly comes across as unscientific and delusional. But since I think it was still a control operation via hardware insertion that both physically and non-physically shifted and shifts the attention by fixing it in the form of obsession and therefore inflammation and disease, I have to distance myself for a moment because it is like a recalling even in a physical way of the memory of a siege, and giving it home. Maybe "over time" we will be able to process the trauma :-) .

Last edited:

Sorry about your miscarriage Meadow_Wind.:hug2:

somewhat off topic but I just wanted to share with you a little book I read when deciding if I wanted to take the anti-D in my most previous pregnancy.

Sara is a UK midwife who is questions the use of this life saving drug, which incidentally, they (science people) don’t even know how or why it works.

I decided not to take it as it is a blood product as you know. Having said that, if I had planned on having more children I may have given it more consideration. All of my 4 babies have positive blood.

Back
Top Bottom