Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

To tell the truth, it only remains to observe the events of the world, the elite has this problem of (underestimate) when the time comes, many of us will be able to transform ourselves and there will no longer be inequality of conditions such as this analogy.

Last edited:
Ahhh I misspelled and posted wrong 2 comments wrongly edited sorry , yes..I referred to the youthful appearance of the human elite bosses I don't remember who told me about that Swaru left expressed that those who are at the top of the human elite pyramid ie the entropy forces players have youthful bodies that look between 15 to 17 years yes you are informed about it?
i did not know that. does this mean that the"elite" is ET ?

i did not know that. does this mean that the"elite" is ET ?
Sorry... the translator does its best in a nutshell:
What I am trying to say is that there may be indications that the Taygeta material is disinformation but that there are indications does not 100% support what or who is behind the scenes either from my research I found a number of clues but still I do not rule out the material just as I do not rule out the Cs material.
I don't think Laura bothered to find the similarities and differences in both materials by doing an exhaustive research that would take a lot of time and work, besides the Swaru issue was never mentioned in the sessions and neither did Gosia say who are the Cs? At least he did not make it public...But Gosia said that if any reputable discloser or whoever for example let's say Laura type or the Cs experiment would not hesitate to defend his material and that immediately the taygeteanas would tell them all the details of any contactee about who he is and if his material is really a hoax or not ie the agenda behind it.

Laura is the kind of person who is super intelligent, mystic shaman etc... Although sometimes she has some weaknesses from an emotional point of view but she is the kind of person that you can't touch her shoulder before you do she will slap you with words like a mom who sends her upset baby to sleep and it is not because she is evil but because she has experience for something she is the chosen one and even to find the Grail. So first to make just a little comparison in one occasion the Cs said that you can have a quartz of protection under the Pillow the Taygeteanas said the same thing (put a quartz under the pillow) although the Cs also said about the (color of the quartz) as the Taygeteanas did not say that. Now as for the Taygeta material don't forget that Gosia is the echo that transcribes what the Taygeteanas supposedly dictate to her...well if she wants to (she can distort some words) and besides she said that the Taygeteanas have to use human language which is very limited and that explains also the use of "human" phrases and things like that....

Last edited:
Now as for the Taygeta material don't forget that Gosia is the echo that transcribes what the Taygeteanas supposedly dictate to her...
They say that they receive text messages in English or Spanish, it is not dictated or channeled.

then I said that Corey Goode's matetial is outdated
I am pretty sure that Corey Goode is pure disinformation.

hello axj. i am not sure but i believe that it is mentioned by them somewhere.
I asked them directly about it one or two years ago and they completely dismissed the whole STO/STS concept.

hi. i come back to the swaruu.org communications, which i discovered recently.

reading these, i find these to be of value to trigger your reflections, independently of whether the source is real or imagined. i have decided to read each one and to provide you the link and my resumé of key words so that you can judge whether to investigate further or not.

the first communication i post is:

and my associated key words are: "it is about consciousness. ether. all is in contact with all. soul. water. consciousness is the ether. is potential energy. you set your own limits. death = dilution into ocean. reincarnation. ego. suicide. gravity. a very interesting text worth meditating"

i do not know how to escape the box...

I have opened your link and there is a question about what is consciousness.

The answer is tediously long and mixes various concepts into a potpourri that may be somewhat related, but overall it left me with a sense of chaos and misinformation.

But the worst part is that the answer ends with an apology for how difficult that is to explain.

In short, not for me.

Last edited:
hi. i come back to the swaruu.org communications, which i discovered recently.

reading these, i find these to be of value to trigger your reflections, independently of whether the source is real or imagined. i have decided to read each one and to provide you the link and my resumé of key words so that you can judge whether to investigate further or not.

the first communication i post is:

and my associated key words are: "it is about consciousness. ether. all is in contact with all. soul. water. consciousness is the ether. is potential energy. you set your own limits. death = dilution into ocean. reincarnation. ego. suicide. gravity. a very interesting text worth meditating"

i do not know how to escape the box...
In this video people speak (Not Real)

hi. this is my second posting on swaruu.org. for the background for this posting, see my first posting on swaruu.

the second communication i post is:

the keywords i noted are "dogma. questioning. control of earth. religion. materialism. cabal. science. laws of nature. constants. speed of light. gravitation constant. control mechanisms. science for the cabal. dark side of internet. destroys truth, thought. hide in plain sight. information overload. pseudo science. medecine. science must be free". this is coherent with the sott article on ark... "

this post is very coherent with the recent "trust the science" as regards covid, climate, ev, etc...but it is still not evident that this message is from an et source.

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at the video.

The other day I was working and an 18-year-old girl in full attack of rage and delirium caused by alcohol and drugs, she scratched and spit in the face of my co-worker.

I should have told my co-worker: "Don't worry, from a certain point of view this girl is unreal"!
According to the taygeteanas only with an alms spectrometer you can verify who is real or not real and in an old video of three years ago Swaru already commented on a circumstance like the one you say and that an unreal person if he hits you hurts hahaha that is not the way to determine if he is real or not ainque the easiest to identify would be some psychopaths murderers rapists etc (but not all)

Haven't looked too deeply into it, but the presentation of the information at swaruu.org makes me think of it as a load of new age nonsense.
Joe you would save us all the trouble if you could ask the Cs for Swaru and the taygeteanas if the material is a pseudo hoax or if it is one of the few materials worth studying.

I would like to know what the Cs say about that material.

Back
Top Bottom