Is what we do "important"?

And this:

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Q: (L) So... Was something coming in, or getting out of here?

A: Coming in!

Q: (Artemis) Something came in... Prepare for the worst!

(Chu) Something like what?

A: We told you that there would be strange cosmic phenomena!

Q: (Pierre) They didn't say what was coming in.

(L) I guess we have to wait and see.

(Joe) It was the Kraken. Godzilla!

A: Paying close attention helped you spot this. Wait for more and observe results and effects.

Q: (Artemis) So let's see what happens next.

(L) Things are getting nutty, ya know? It's getting really weird. So, just as a little reminder to myself about what it is that we're supposed to be doing... [laughter]

A: FRV modulation and synching!

Q:
(L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A:
Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A:
Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q:
(L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A:
Yes yes yes

Q:
(L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience? And therefore you modify your FRV or you get into association with others of the FRV you think is the right one or desirable or whatever.

And this:

I suppose that if one person spends all their time alone, then their reality is just mostly subjective. If two people get together and share their experience of things and are open to each other’s take on things, thereby modulating each other’s inner world to become more objective, then they have aligned themselves with objective reality, and this more objective reality that the two of them experience is different from the multitude of conflicting and chaotic subjective realities of everyone else.

And then you expand and multiply that idea across a large group of people (us), and you are, in a way, anchoring the frequency of that reality into this… not ‘reality’, because it isn’t really real, but maybe ‘realm’ might be a better word: you’re anchoring the frequency of the objective reality into this realm that everyone occupies. We could even take the word frequency and use it in its other sense that we don’t usually apply to this topic - namely, how ‘frequently’ that objective reality is seen/experienced, and so through the observers of it, ‘manifested’.

The process can only really go in one direction, growing and increasing for those in the group, which itself is growing and increasing, and the only direction they will move towards is a realm where there is a consensus about what is real and what isn’t, what is true and what is false.

Seeing/manifesting objective reality requires keeping up with everything going on, and networking about it, aligning the individual inner worlds of our group with the objective outer world as it is in itself. That’s the ‘doing’ part.

Inherent in the process of perceiving objective reality, and therefore manifesting it, is polarisation towards STO, because the things that prevent us from seeing things as they really are are all rooted in selfishness - self-importance, self/interest, programming, fear, etc.

So if there is a reality shift for such a group, moving into 4D, then it is likely that the reality that group experiences, being more objective, would be an STO one.

I suppose that if one person spends all their time alone, then their reality is just mostly subjective. If two people get together and share their experience of things and are open to each other’s take on things, thereby modulating each other’s inner world to become more objective, then they have aligned themselves with objective reality, and this more objective reality that the two of them experience is different from the multitude of conflicting and chaotic subjective realities of everyone else.

And then you expand and multiply that idea across a large group of people (us), and you are, in a way, anchoring the frequency of that reality into this… not ‘reality’, because it isn’t really real, but maybe ‘realm’ might be a better word: you’re anchoring the frequency of the objective reality into this realm that everyone occupies. We could even take the word frequency and use it in its other sense that we don’t usually apply to this topic - namely, how ‘frequently’ that objective reality is seen/experienced, and so through the observers of it, ‘manifested’.

The process can only really go in one direction, growing and increasing for those in the group, which itself is growing and increasing, and the only direction they will move towards is a realm where there is a consensus about what is real and what isn’t, what is true and what is false.

Seeing/manifesting objective reality requires keeping up with everything going on, and networking about it, aligning the individual inner worlds of our group with the objective outer world as it is in itself. That’s the ‘doing’ part.

Inherent in the process of perceiving objective reality, and therefore manifesting it, is polarisation towards STO, because the things that prevent us from seeing things as they really are are all rooted in selfishness - self-importance, self/interest, programming, fear, etc.

So if there is a reality shift for such a group, moving into 4D, then it is likely that the reality that group experiences, being more objective, would be an STO one.

I would only add to this that shocks to the system are paramount, and this can only be done in interaction with other people and opinions. Being triggered by some stance or take, whether about one personally or about what's happening in the world or even more abstract topics, and holding the line, not only allows you to see more clearly certain aspects of the self or the world, but seems to also lead to a deeper, more general "lifting of the frequency veil" effect where you suddenly gain freedom of the mind, freedom to move the mind in hitherto unknown directions, and see reality more clearly on multiple levels. I think this alone has a big "frequency anchoring" effect: you become ready to take on more, to see more uncomfortable (to you) truths; you signal the universe that it doesn't have to treat you like a child anymore and that you, and those around you that help you see, are ready to experience a different reality.

Of course, looking into the abyss can be dangerous, and one can become fixated with certain ideas, concepts or narratives about the world or the self. So you have to keep moving and not get stuck with one angle, one stage of development. But there's always a danger in anything that's worthwhile.

Right, and while it's important for us to try and pay as close attention as possible to "objective reality", we aren't really able to perceive reality in a fully objective way, only to a certain extent. All we can do is assign 'right' and 'wrong' from our perspective of truth (which is at least objective) and our own conscience (which is inherent).

So rather than anchoring a frequency of objective reality, maybe it's more like "anchoring a frequency" of a choice of the reality we want to experience based on broad outlines. And we do that by living our lives aligned with those outlines, and in that way signal that that is the 'type' of reality we want (or choose) to be in. The rest, we must leave up to the universe, in faith.

2 things come to mind: Ye know not what ye do.

(Or you don’t know what real effects you might be having so don’t give up but keep learning and fine tuning)

And

View attachment 97975

Or, stay humble.
I know what you mean, but I tell you what it is ... because we are palls. Everyone is or can be stupid at times. I know that because I am one of them. The danger comes if and only if multiplication leads to following hence prsistance. I love George Carlin but his bits of spark are most of the times taken out of context.
Regarding the first one, you are right and wrong in the same time. But, Try to think with your head, heart and gut all at once, and you’ll be doing what you need, have and want to do, and that is how you know.
The humble rebel.

I know what you mean, but I tell you what it is ... because we are palls. Everyone is or can be stupid at times. I know that because I am one of them. The danger comes if and only if multiplication leads to following hence prsistance. I love George Carlin but his bits of spark are most of the times taken out of context.
Regarding the first one, you are right and wrong in the same time. But, Try to think with your head, heart and gut all at once, and you’ll be doing what you need, have and want to do.
The humble rebel.
That’s what I try to do. We are all speaking into a field of distortion. And perhaps sharing something momentary from an unexpressed context. “You had to be there”, “you get it or you don’t” or maybe even “You can’t actually get there from here, you have to go down to the corner”.

It’s impossible to say anything in this world without being a little bit both right and wrong. If i exercised the utmost consideration, I’d never say anything. (And some might be very happy about that! LOL!!) But what’s the point in self-censoring so rigorously that you just bottle it all up inside and never share? We are human and have to allow for the fact we are characters in a play. We have lines to say. How we choose those lines, the timing, the inflection; that’s up to each individual. But, it is guaranteed that what is said is open for interpretation and/or misinterpretation. (Hence, you had to be there, and I think you were!)

Anyway, you have indirectly pointed at a couple other things. And thanks for making it a personal shoutout. I appreciate that. And that’s my next point: there are for sure people in this forum that we feel a kinship with; that we resonate with. If there was a great garden party in the sky, you (and dozens of others) would def be on my guest list of “wouldn’t it be great to meet this person for real and hang out for a while? Or to sit at a round table as a group and participate in interactions in real time?

That brings up another cautionary point. I worked many years with clients on the phone that I never met. The times I did meet those people was not always as I thought it would be. There is a diff in writing/speaking versus being in actual bio magnetic contact/proximity. Reality is a mixed bag. A field. So much of our mental processing is looking for that one perfect interpretation but it will always get a “yeah, but” from somebody. Anyway, to put it crudely, I have met cool sounding people Who turned out to be ducks and ducks who turned out to be cool people. (Spell chick saved me!)

To sum up: Communication is an imperfect art form which happens In an outer field of distortions amplified by the sending and receiving equipment in use by consciousness units operating from an inner distortion field.

Other than that, 😍

So rather than anchoring a frequency of objective reality, maybe it's more like "anchoring a frequency" of a choice of the reality we want to experience based on broad outlines. And we do that by living our lives aligned with those outlines, and in that way signal that that is the 'type' of reality we want (or choose) to be in. The rest, we must leave up to the universe, in faith.
Right, and who's to say that our reality hasn't changed, not that it is as if we've disappeared from the same world everyone occupies, but it does sometimes look like living in an entirely different reality from some individuals out there. What I mean is, living in a reality where I am aware of the lies of the government and huge corporations, and react to that is a better reality than one in which I lie to myself about the lies they would tell me.

Perhaps a reality shift isn't a sudden falling from a window into a different dimension, it may be a gradual process, since the C's said branches of realities to move into, perhaps that reality, like the branch of a tree, takes time and energy to grow, and the more is invested in it, the faster and sturdier it'll be, but it remains a process. Maybe that's also why they said that one of our biggest challenges was true collinearity at some point, so that we're all focusing on the same or as similar a reality as possible.

And it may be a function of our perception, and the illusion of time, to us things take time to accomplish, but just thinking about what they've described about 4D beings, changing events in the past so that a different reality sets in the future, we're engaged in a similar process, only we have to live it day by day.

And this:
L) Things are getting nutty, ya know? It's getting really weird. So, just as a little reminder to myself about what it is that we're supposed to be doing... [laughter]

A: FRV modulation and synching!

Q:
(L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A:
Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A:
Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q:
(L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A:
Yes yes yes

Q:
(L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience? And therefore you modify your FRV or you get into association with others of the FRV you think is the right one or desirable or whatever.

Sounds like a refresher of Bringers of The Dawn is in order for us all. It’s a little Light and Fluffy;-), on its own but with all the other information we have I think it’s a perfect fit for what we are here to do.

Yes, what we do is important because we are becoming the "teachers of teachers of teachers..." which balances out the "masters of masters of masters..." and the "slaves of slaves of slaves..."
Q: (L) The thing that concerns me is that I am nervous about such ideas. Generally speaking, such approaches generally lead to an organization which then leads to codification, which then leads to all kinds of problems. You can't keep it personal and simple. Bigger networks, means more people, means more opportunities for twisting and distortion and problem. There is just so much potential for people becoming involved who do not have the same intent we have, who don't have the intent the group has, and just a whole host of things that come to mind here. When you start getting big, you can't give enough attention to everything. For now, we take care of everything ourselves. We protect the group so that they can gather their awareness; they are making extraordinary progress; and how can you do that on a larger scale?

A: At some point there will be those among your group who will step forward and accept the mantle of teacher. Your role as teachers of teachers is one that may produce the balancing energy needed for the STO harvest to be plentiful indeed. Perhaps you should relax and not be afraid of the child you have borne taking its first step out in the world. There are many teachers in your group. Each of them will awaken to their mission destiny profile as appropriate.
Ultimately, we are the seeds of a new reality that will be based on different principles. We were planted in a hostile environment in order to rise above the surface and change the landscape.

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.
This was posted in another thread, Collection of Cs warnings from recent sessions (2019 to date) so I would imagine what we do does matter in some way?

Perhaps a reality shift isn't a sudden falling from a window into a different dimension, it may be a gradual process, since the C's said branches of realities to move into, perhaps that reality, like the branch of a tree, takes time and energy to grow, and the more is invested in it, the faster and sturdier it'll be, but it remains a process. Maybe that's also why they said that one of our biggest challenges was true collinearity at some point, so that we're all focusing on the same or as similar a reality as possible.

I tend to think that "going to 4D" is a bit of a misnomer. I think it's more likely that 4D is all around us, just as 3D is all around animals on earth. It's our perception that prevents us from seeing it, for the most part. As we grow our perception, we 'see' more of it, but it's likely that the mechanism of 'the wave' is what really facilitates that growth in perception/change, allowing 4D to be much more perceptible.

As for reality branches; maybe we're not exactly creating one but, as the Cs alluded, choosing which one (that already exists) that we end up on.

I tend to think that "going to 4D" is a bit of a misnomer. I think it's more likely that 4D is all around us, just as 3D is all around animals on earth. It's our perception that prevents us from seeing it, for the most part. As we grow our perception, we 'see' more of it, but it's likely that the mechanism of 'the wave' is what really facilitates that growth in perception/change, allowing 4D to be much more perceptible.

Some people, which we can probably assume have relatively little awareness of this subject, are already experiencing events which have been described as 4D bleed through (Francis Scott bridge, window fallers etc.) The C's said 'expect more' on several occasions. If these things are perceived according to the expectations, knowledge and awareness of the witness then we could start to experience different realities on an accelerated scale. Not just things like 'in their world Biden is just fine' but totally different perceptions of things like cataclysmic events, even. I'm thinking of the way we can only perceive higher density 'battles' as weather, for example. Then there's the two way process whereby thoughts in 4D help to create reality in a more direct way, and the possibility for this to be a gradual process too.

Back
Top Bottom