Israel opened the gates to two dams. Now Gaza is sinking

Lisa Guliani said:
In everything I've read, I'm hard-pressed to NOT hold Israel accountable for the current state of Gaza, whether they opened up gates or not. The conditions laid out in this report alone ( in addition to pretty much every other accessible and reliable report) shows that Israeli occupation and blockade has had an instrumental, integral and central role in the humanitarian crisis situation happening in Gaza today.

Lisa, what you say is true, Israel is 100% responsible for the open air prison that is Gaza and the dire living conditions there. That fact should be emphasized. But can you see how the seeding of a fake story about Israel deliberately opening the gates of a dam to flood Gaza, a story that is subsequently proven to be fake, would immediately give people the opportunity to assume that the Palestinians are hysterical, that they so hate the Israelis that they cannot be rational and make up stories about what Israel is doing, which then makes it easier for them to discount other TRUE facts about what the Israelis are doing? Sounds to me like a psyop.

Perceval said:
Lisa Guliani said:
In everything I've read, I'm hard-pressed to NOT hold Israel accountable for the current state of Gaza, whether they opened up gates or not. The conditions laid out in this report alone ( in addition to pretty much every other accessible and reliable report) shows that Israeli occupation and blockade has had an instrumental, integral and central role in the humanitarian crisis situation happening in Gaza today.

Lisa, what you say is true, Israel is 100% responsible for the open air prison that is Gaza and the dire living conditions there. That fact should be emphasized. But can you see how the seeding of a fake story about Israel deliberately opening the gates of a dam to flood Gaza, a story that is subsequently proven to be fake, would immediately give people the opportunity to assume that the Palestinians are hysterical, that they so hate the Israelis that they cannot be rational and make up stories about what Israel is doing, which then makes it easier for them to discount other TRUE facts about what the Israelis are doing? Sounds to me like a psyop.
Very agree. Sounds like a type of tactic manual of "mass psychology" that PTB could applies. Such as "those hysterical Palestinians inventing lies that we have created a market of theft of organs from the Palestinians prisoners", eg.
It is very dangerous situation for Palestinians. Israelis psychopaths may soon want to impose "the final solution" for Palestinian people. And with the emphasis on climate change and disasters cometary, Israel could use it as a false flag attacks to completely destroy the Palestinians and / or attack Iran. Hopefully life and normal people do not permit that happen.

If you use the circumstances of May 30, 2010 as a starting point and what happened to the Gaza Freedom Flotilla Ships and personnel in blocking any help in material goods for the Gaza Strip Palestinians, you'll find news idems from the various news agencies, of the Gaza Strip being inundated with Humanitarian Groups and Delegations, along with Advocacy Peace Fellowships. Most, if not, all are non profit organizations backed by supporters with heavy cash flows. In the three years or so that has passed since the Flotilla incident, how have these "Humanitarian Group's" improved the situation in Gaza Strip and for the Palestinians trying to survive there? Where's the food, clothes, better living conditions, health and prenatal care? Where's the assess to fuel needed for cooking and heating? Why is electricity nonexistent or only offered for a few short hours a day without any schedule for time, day or duration? Word's are only word's if not backed by action and DOing - which is the basis of these organizations.

I reason, these Peace and Humanitarian groups are in place, to outwardly look like they are mitigating helpful solutions, when in reality, they're internally stirring the pot of confusion and strife, further degrading the situation by reaffirming the conditions and standards that have been imposed on the Palestinian's. Pick any news idem or read any forum or archives of any of these Peace organization's and somewhere in the talk or conversation, they'll mention "they visited" the Gaza Strip or contacted a group or individual. Why don't they spend the night in one of these dwellings and with the people they are there to help? Who are they really helping, other than the Israeli Tourist Trade and posh accommodations via donations to a non-profit organization? Why are these "outside" Delegations and Fellowships allowed unlimited access back and forth across Border's - while Resident's are often denied at Checkpoint's?

There's no way of looking at this situation, without being deeply affected in the conditions imposed upon these people and "the unity" they have held together, while trying to keep what is rightfully - there's.

Looking from the outside in, it's hard to realize, that the help offered has only been in "talk's and promises" and those in a position to make a difference - hold onto the purse strings for their own benefit and advancement.

Back
Top Bottom