Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Jill Stein.

Definitely not Jill Stein. Pretty much the only thing we agree on is Israel.

"Political figure" is broader than politician, so it encompasses many 'influencers', 'activists' and 'journalists'.

Well, then I guess Tom Woods counts as a political figure. He's really only big in Libertarian circles but he worked with DeSantis to set Florida's COVID policies and is pretty much on point with practically everything. In this tweet just a couple of days after the "Hamas attacks" he's taken the Hamas bad position but at least he's calling for a reasonable response and acknowledging what Israel did in retaliation.

Later on in that thread he refers to Shapiro as "Ben Everyone Is An Anti-Semite Shapiro" and in different places also railed against AIPAC, so he's got no love for the Zionists and their manipulation tactics.

Last edited:
"Political figure" is broader than politician, so it encompasses many 'influencers', 'activists' and 'journalists'.

Anyway, Joe accepted it, so there! :-P
Yes, indeed :-) My mind somehow put an equal sign between "political figure" and politician, where in fact the former is a broader term encompasing anybody dealing with politics in any capacity. I stand corrected.

Yes, indeed :-) My mind somehow put an equal sign between "political figure" and politician, where in fact the former is a broader term encompasing anybody dealing with politics in any capacity. I stand corrected.
And since Joe asked and accepted Cadence we can add her fellow Dialy Wire friend Mett Walsh who said: Republicans' allegance to Israel is a "menthal sickness" end quote.

Recently, Pierce Morgan also said something about Israel and Gaza and expressed an opinion that Bibi should not be the one controlling Gaza when the bombs stop falling. So, there is that.

Glenn Greenwald has had a wee chat with Jeffrey Sachs on the Gaza crisis. It really looks like the November surprise will turn out to be the displacement of countless Gazans. What do they choose, martyrdom or exile? Personally I'd go for the latter.

(L) Well, Edgar Cayce said that World War III would start in the Middle East or thereabouts and that Syria and Turkey and all this was involved. I don't remember the exact details of what was said. But it really looks like they're gonna try to push it to that direction
A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Q: (L) Such as comets or weather or something?
A: Yes
A World War for winter clothes!
"If you don't give me back my boots, I'll confiscate your gloves!"
"Oh yeah? You don't really need your coat, do you?"
"Hey! Who stole my scarf?"
"I need snow pants right now!"
"My bike is useless. Finding downhill skis is an uphill battle..."
"I have four layers of fur and I'm still cold!"
"Ice has never been so slippery!"
"Attack the snowman with a carrot!"
No kidding. 😉
A: How good are you at skiing?
Q: (Data) I'm good at skiing! [laughter]

(L) What kind of question is that?
A: You may need such skills soon.

Q: (L) What's that supposed to mean?
A: Wait and see!
🏔️ Wait and ski!⛷️

Thank you for the session, I'm happy to hear Pierre is doing alright over there in 5D

Definitely possible.
Still, I have no idea about this one below. Maybe an Ice Age? Snow cover? Antarctica?
Looks like an hexagon. Snow crystals are hexagonal. France is also nicknamed "the Hexagon."
View attachment 85638
If the image is rotated CW 180 degrees, a "cartoonish," worn out head of an animal (tiger?) appears.
View attachment 85637
Maybe it just symbolizes ice due to the sharp edges. 🤔
To me, this looks like a silhouette of a protein structure generated in a computer software.

Hahahahaha, good one Puma.

that's what I keep thinking about their findings, imagine if a cartel had decided to attack Israel.

Regarding the whole spat between Ben Shapiro and Candace... I'm glad people are finally calling him out for being such an unbearable moron, I hope JBP sees how ridiculous he looks by essentially being a christian Ben Shapiro.

And what we're looking at is truly incredible, the left is now divided between their base and their leaders, the right is now divided between jews and Americans, the conservative jews are supporting Biden's position, which is the leader of the left.. and in the end, the Americans and the left base end up agreeing with one another.

I hope some of these folk are starting to realize what is happening. It's as if, all their efforts to polarize the population, which were extremely effective, and that has to be said, lead to the exact opposite place. It's like this divide between human and non-human is becoming finally visible (although that may be my own wishful thinking).

I'm sure what they were expecting is for everyone, both on the right and the left, to be on board with Israel. The right because it's the right... and the left because Biden... but instead, no one seems to be on board, only the Shapiros and the Biden's of the world.

I realize this is one of the largest criminal enterprises we have seen in a long time, by magnitude and quality, at least Ukrainians died in combat, decently well equipped and they got to shoot, Gaza is being bombed and have nowhere to go. But I still get the sensation that no matter how much darkness they push on, it will not be successful. It's just a feeling of course, but something's different this time.

Can anyone name one political figure in the US or UK who, in recent years, has seemed to be on the same page as us, and who has also condemned Israel over recent events?

David Icke has been pretty spot-on IMO. He's been posting that the Oct 7th attack was a LIHOP, Hamas has Israeli roots, decries how all protestors against the current genocide are 'Hamas sympathizers', American politics is in the hands of the Zionists, etc., going after Trump and Gabbard and others. He spices things up a notch by making the very suspicious conspiratorial claims that this is all a blood sacrifice of the global cult, and that religion is a mind control program!

Back
Top Bottom