Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I realize this is one of the largest criminal enterprises we have seen in a long time, by magnitude and quality, at least Ukrainians died in combat, decently well equipped and they got to shoot, Gaza is being bombed and have nowhere to go. But I still get the sensation that no matter how much darkness they push on, it will not be successful. It's just a feeling of course, but something's different this time.
That's because now the media, in their effort to give them a voice, haven't realized it yet, that they surprise every day with their very narcissistic and psychopathic behavior for the whole world to see and notice. They get on the nerves of anyone who interviews them.

That's because now the media, in their effort to give them a voice, haven't realized it yet, that they surprise every day with their very narcissistic and psychopathic behavior for the whole world to see and notice. They get on the nerves of anyone who interviews them.
Interview above post at 7:51 pm

Had not realized it yet, until they encounter beings of the 4D STS type. Or his mind is doing maths. Earlier he posted this:

My less polite version is auto-censured
View attachment 85827

I have seen a couple of interviews with Piers Pissy Morgan with pro-Palestinians, and I needed many showers afterward to feel free of his filth. He is even worse in certain respects than Ben Shapiro (that piece of s@@t!) in the ways he acts:

"Here pro-Palestinian, I give you the opportunity to share your point of view so that all can see how fair and open-minded I am, thus be listened to by everyone, while I use the same trite, ignorant, brainless, inhumane bulls@@t my zionist masters gave me to hide the fact that they are all genocidal psychos". 🤮

Also, it's becoming more and more obvious to me these last weeks that the brains of those embracing evil are turning to goo. Their lack of any shred of common sense leaves me speechless. If there was no genocide going on, I'd spend my days laughing scrolling through Twitter, instead of feeling horror and grief.

Last edited:
Glenn Greenwald has had a wee chat with Jeffrey Sachs on the Gaza crisis. It really looks like the November surprise will turn out to be the displacement of countless Gazans. What do they choose, martyrdom or exile? Personally I'd go for the latter.
Yeah, that was my thought as well. Maybe if Israel is supposed to experience a catastrophic event, it is better for the Palestinians to be out of the shooting line, for a period of time, to later be able to return to their homeland.

'The "Axis of Resistance" will not allow Israel to brutally occupy Gaza.'

17 Nov, 2023

16 November 2023

Also, it's becoming more and more obvious to me these last weeks that the brains of those embracing evil are turning to goo. Their lack of any shred of common sense leaves me speechless. If there was no genocide going on, I'd spend my days laughing scrolling through Twitter, instead of feeling horror and grief.
Because we have souls and brains, we can feel those emotions cannot say that about IDF, though.

I found this from 3 different news sources, so it "could" be real.

There seems to be a shift against the Israelis / Jews occurring in reaction to this event. I'm wondering if this is some kind of "mask-off" type event, where people are seeing more clearly than before, who is really pushing a lot of this craziness into the world. Is this what the C's meant when they said this would lead to the destruction of jews? I was thinking on a very literal / physical level - but maybe it's more they're losing their influence and control over people - maybe this is just the start though.

Back
Top Bottom