Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

What's with the BBC these days?

I'm used to their Verify videos basically just repeating propaganda, usually from a Ukrainian viewpoint. A recent one favoured Israel's claim that they did not strike the Al-Ahli hospital. This latest video presents evidence that the IDF planted weapons during the BBC visit itself. The number of guns behind the MRI machine increased, they say Israel says it was because more weapons were found later. The implication is that they were then planted behind the MRI machine, calling the whole thing into question.

The simplest explanation that I can think of is that the IDF propaganda is so weak, and so many people are scrutinising it and not falling for it, that they have to present it as such. It would be too obvious if they didn't. Israel is losing this information war badly, and I'm not at all convinced about the military side of things either.

The simplest explanation that I can think of is that the IDF propaganda is so weak, and so many people are scrutinising it and not falling for it, that they have to present it as such. It would be too obvious if they didn't. Israel is losing this information war badly, and I'm not at all convinced about the military side of things either.
I think that the Israeli authorities are not, and have never been, too concerned about the PR side of things. Towards Israeli society, they quite openly make racist and genocidal statements. They know Hebrew is only spoken in Israel, so that info won't leak too much to the outer world, so they don't refrain their words too much. Towards the outside world, when they make statements in English, they tell really lame lies given their outrageous actions, but that's because they know they enjoy a sort of impunity that no other country in the world has. The US will always watch their backs, so what if a lot of people don't believe them? It's a sort of arrogance that comes with being quite high in the global power structure. Yet it is likely to bring them a lot of trouble - including, unfortunately, some real antisemitism by association. After all, they keep insisting Israel is 'The Jewish State', so...

Is this what the C's meant when they said this would lead to the destruction of jews? I was thinking on a very literal / physical level - but maybe it's more they're losing their influence and control over people - maybe this is just the start though.
Good point, I was wondering the same. Someone mentioned on this thread that it looked like a lot of people of Gaza would indeed end up being displaced towards another country, which would match the Cs prediction of an unexpected solution to a long-standing problem. If things keep going the way they are, that might well be the case. The good news is that a lot of Gazans will save their lives. The bad news is that they will have lost everything else and Israel will have accomplished its ethnic cleansing & land-theft agenda 'in the face' of the whole world. And again, what will that mean in terms of hatred towards Israel and to some extent Jews in general? Very sad.

On the other hand, History has a way of not going on a straight line - never 'the way things are going' for too long - so we might still see several twists on this plot.

Turkish President Erdogan in Berlin:

Scandalous speech by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan (69) during his state visit to Berlin.
The Turkish President did NOT say a word about the Hamas massacre in Israel on October 7 and said nothing about the women, men, children, babies and elderly murdered by the terrorists.
Instead, Erdogan only attacked Israel: there is practically no Gaza Strip left. "Everything has been razed to the ground," he claimed. "We are talking about 13,000 children, women and elderly people who were killed."

Mosques and churches would also be destroyed. "Will we simply remain silent? And if we don't raise our voices, how will we look back and evaluate our silence?" asked the Turkish president, criticizing Western solidarity with Israel.

Translated with DeepL

Last edited:
I found this from 3 different news sources, so it "could" be real.

The thing that stumbled me while hearing this guy, if this record is true, is that we have here a nice example, or proof, that these psychos (because this guy is probably a psychopath) does not see at all the world as we (or common people/humans) see it. All this guy can find as explanation to justify that their efforts to manipulate the opinion are not efficient is because there's another Iranian propaganda which is there !? I mean, whether this guy knows it's not the real reason and said that to put more pressure on US gov. to act against Iran, ok then, but if he really thinks what he says, he demonstrates his (or their) total lack of empathy, of understanding how a normal human is, or acts, the fact that we have all within us (i mean, all, a good % of people, i do not include the psychos in it) a natural propensity for mutual aid, justice and the good values that characterize human beings - no, this simple fact seems to be out of the scope in his psychopathic mind.
This is at least what i retained from this, + the good news of this fact of course :)

The fighting there is serious and judging by many videos, the Israelis behave quite carelessly in many cases. Apparently, lack of experience or excessive arrogance affects. Hence the losses.
The bombing of an Israeli armored column in Jenin was caught on video
In the area of the Jenin camp, an explosion occurred targeting Israeli military forces. Fierce armed clashes between resistance fighters and the Israeli army have been observed in the area since yesterday morning.

According to reports, an explosive device was planted on the route of an Israeli military convoy. This act is part of the ongoing confrontation between Israeli forces and Palestinian resistance groups in the region.

On the video footage, you can see the consequences of a powerful explosion that thundered at the moment when the column was already at the location of a large land mine. According to preliminary data, as a result of the explosion, three armored personnel carriers of the Israeli army were destroyed and one tank was damaged. Information about the wounded and dead among Israeli soldiers has not yet been announced.
Подрыв израильской колонны бронетехники в Дженине попал на видео

Бои там нешуточные и судя по многим видео израильтяне ведут себя довольно беспечно во многих случаях. Видимо сказывается отсутствие опыта или чрезмерная самонадеянность. Отсюда потери.

On the other hand, History has a way of not going on a straight line - never 'the way things are going' for too long - so we might still see several twists on this plot.
Or it repeats itself or it rhymes or something. Israel has been its own worst enemy before. The 2nd destruction of the temple, circa 70 AD. for example, where they attacked each other as well as the Romans and brought infamy upon themselves. Read all about it in "From Paul To Mark", seriously prescient stuff it seems. Like a narcissistic child, this bratty little country will keep going until it gets the spanking it deserves, karma, and even dharma. Edit for clairity

So Musk has let the X world know that certain words calling for the end of the Israeli aggression don't constitute free speech.
As I said earlier this week, “decolonization”, “from the river to the sea” and similar euphemisms necessarily imply genocide.

Clear calls for extreme violence are against our terms of service and will result in suspension.

It's clear to anyone with a few firing neurons that the decolonization of Gaza and the chant 'from the river to the sea' do NOT imply genocide. In fact, they may be the most clearly ANTI-genocidal slogans of the current moment.

Meanwhile, I'd guess that there's no suspension of Zionists and their flying monkeys in calling for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

I think a lot of people who have found themselves in opposition to the blue-haired hysterical left over the years are taking this barbaric pro-Israel position because it is the only option for them according to the constraints of their conservative ideology. They think the way they do in response to the left-wing nutjobs who have screeched on about the need for decolonization for the past number of years. To a lot of right wingers, I think this term 'decolonization' sits in the same category of woke concepts as 'gender-affirming care', 'global warming', 'minor-attracted persons', 'defund the police', 'the mRNA jabs are safe', 'white supremacy', 'toxic masculinity', etc.

So either Mossad (or whoever) has something on Elon, or he's bought the atrocity propaganda, or he's trying to stay 'hip' with the right wing of America, which fits his image, and so it's more of a business decision. My guess is that it is option number three - that many conservatives are doing it unconsciously, just following the right wing crowd, but I have a suspicion he's doing it strategically. Who knows.

I think a lot of people who have found themselves in opposition to the blue-haired hysterical left over the years are taking this barbaric pro-Israel position because it is the only option for them according to the constraints of their conservative ideology
I would also say that there is another interesting phenomenon: The people who are peer pressured to take a polarized side are now feeling the ridiculousness of "conservative vs liberal" or at least the more centered of each are finding common ground in agreeing and finding empathy with their humanity, while the far right and far left become more savage and unreasonable, especially as just living a "normal life" is becoming a lot more uncomfortable and pot is getting "hotter". Perhaps there will be more of this as humanity's suffering increases. as a side thought, it makes me wonder if psycho's and maybe OP's will become more identifiable.

Back
Top Bottom