Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Well, I don't think there's any anger directed at you based on your place of residence.

Not to overextend the topic more than it needs to be extended, but the facts are, Israel killed three Israeli hostages, and Israel looked like their true colors by doing so, and as such Israel would lie about it, saying something like "we did it because we had no way of finding out if it was real hostages or Hamas pulling one of their stunts".

IMO the reading of that situation would be, Israel is clearly lying, not "I am not sure if this is true or not". Do you see the difference and do you understand the reaction?
I'm not sure if it's true because I wasn't there, and neither were you. I was referring ONLY to this event.

If they are lying about this then they are lying. I cannot say definitively what happened in that case.

It doesn't mean anything more or less than that.

It's hard enough communicating through text when there are no facial expressions or intonation for cintext

Well, I don't think there's any anger directed at you based on your place of residence.

Not to overextend the topic more than it needs to be extended, but the facts are, Israel killed three Israeli hostages, and Israel looked like their true colors by doing so, and as such Israel would lie about it, saying something like "we did it because we had no way of finding out if it was real hostages or Hamas pulling one of their stunts".

IMO the reading of that situation would be, Israel is clearly lying, not "I am not sure if this is true or not". Do you see the difference and do you understand the reaction?
If you mean to say that you are interested in what I think / feel / believe regarding the greater matter at hand, a reading of my recent posts here should clear that up 🍀

But again this is veering off topic and creating noise

It is good to know that certain countries are more attentive and are stopping the US and therefore Israel.

Algeria blocks US military plane from entering airspace: Report
US cargo planes have continued to pour into Israel with military aid and equipment for the brutal assault on Gaza
Algeria recently prevented a US military plane from flying through its airspace, Spanish daily La Razon reported on 11 December.

The newspaper cites data from ACARS messages, a digital datalink system used for transmitting short messages between planes and control towers. Pictures published by the Spanish paper show the alleged messages.

According to La Razon, the US plane was a Boeing C17-A Globenmaster, used to transport troops and supplies.
Citing sources informed on the matter, La Razon newspaper said: “This behavior of the African country is considered strange. Since October 7 (the date of the Hamas attack on Israel), the US Air Force has been using this airspace daily.”

An Arabic media report said that the plane took off from the US Rota base in southwestern Spain. It added, however, that neither the US, Spain nor Algeria had confirmed “the accuracy of the information circulating.” The Arabic report also claimed that the US had been using Algerian airspace on a daily basis since 7 October.

A report in North Africa Post stated that: "After a nearly three-hour flight, the C17 aircraft crew made a U-turn in response to Algerian air controllers who told them they were not allowed to fly over their territory."
Algeria has historically been a supporter of the Palestinian cause and resistance, and has no diplomatic relations with Israel.

The North African country has also taken a strong position against the Israeli assault on Gaza.

On 2 November, the Algerian parliament unanimously voted in favor of militarily intervening in the Gaza war on behalf of the Palestinians.

I'm not sure if it's true because I wasn't there, and neither were you. I was referring ONLY to this event.

If they are lying about this then they are lying. I cannot say definitively what happened in that case.

It doesn't mean anything more or less than that.
It means more that you think.
I cannot be certain of many things that had happend before and after 7th of October, because I had not been there. But I do not trust or do not believe what IOF are saying because they have dedicated themselves to lie, manipulate, justify, their atrocities.

And from that particular event on the killed hostages in which you stated, it seems to me, by others reactions as well, that you might believe what IDF guy Hagari said.
The story is that Hamas has created similar scenarios to try and get closer to Israeli sodiers before attacking.
I have no clue whether this is true or not

The same story I read here was mentioned by IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari.
My issue is that I do not trust him, elaborating stories, not providing facts. That's the difference, I guess. That is what Alejo is pointing out.
Days later IDF show "evidence" that Hamas used the tactics mentioned, then again - to me, elaborating stories. Like the baby clothes and tape of toddlers crying to lure the IDF forces to get closer.
To which, that did not help them either, why would they want to get near children? If not to killed them?

fwiw

And so, Comunity Notes justify the atrocity because Hamas
Perhaps was needed to just to clarify that it was not a weapon that fell from above, but explosives from below.
Add, but when it justify if, the purpose is clear. to clean the image of IOF.
I wouldn't go so far; when reading the added note the impression I got was more or less neutral, i.e. stating the fact or correcting the incorrect claim that a nuclear bomb was used. That is a huuuge thing to 'lie' about, as if there is not enough attrocities committed by Israel already, and by doing so it's only pouring water to Israel's mill providing them sort of deniability by association ("lied about that, lying about this too") for other outrageous things they have actually done. In the added note there is no mention of Hamas or any justification whatsoever, just stating what the huge sudden explosion and destruction was likely really about.

Middle Nation: Expel the United States from the United Nations

While hearing about yet another delay regarding a potential Ceasefire in Gaza, I noticed this from Shahid Bolson:

"As long as the United States is allowed to act as the overseer at the United Nations, then no one can seriously talk about a 'multipolar world' - it's just a world of multiple pawns: with one 'King' on the board - and that's what we've had for the last century, and it was the bloodiest, most savage and most lawless century in human history."
For me, the text reads as unrealistic wishful thinking, interspersed with emotion provoking 'hooks', bordering with self-advertising. In reality, at least as I perceive it, there is absolutely no point in doing anything with or within the UN as it is, it's way passed the last possible salvage point/line of any kind, already in likely very close to mortal delirium state.
Besides, even with leaving open the possibility that France might call in sick that hypothetical voting day, there's also the UK among 5 permanent UNSC members with the absolute veto right that will never allow anything 'bad' to happen to its Big Brother, the US.

If I remember correctly, there was a discussion awhile ago that what's been going on in/with the UN was actually what the Russia (Lavrov?) expected to happen; everybody needed to see what the UN (and the US) real colors were before it got dismantled and a new actual multipolar world order, based on true significance of the countries, and 'leading' organisation would be born.

Get out of here with this nonsense. I know definitively that the Israeli propanganda you spread is false: "the soldiers who shot the shirtless three... Hamas has created similar scenarios to try and get closer to Israeli sodiers before attacking."

I wasn't there and I know the Israeli propanganda you spread is false.

The fact that you cannot differentiate between big obvious lies shows that you cannot relying on your own thinking when it comes to Palestine, Hamas, and Israel. So you face a choice of acknowledging that you cannot relying on your own thinking and accept what other forum members are saying, or you can continue relying on your own thinking.

Summary

It's now been more than 77 days since Israel’s war on Gaza started and yesterday the death toll of Palestinians killed by Israel passed 20,000, including more than 8,000 children.

+ Experts say that the Israeli military operation in Gaza is now considered one of the most lethal and devastating in recent times.
Since the start of the war, 20,057 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza and 301 Palestinians have been killed in the West Bank.

+ After a week of delayed votes, the United Nations Security Council approved a moderated proposal aimed at enhancing humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip and urgent steps "to create the conditions for a sustainable cessation of hostilities". The US and Russia abstained from voting.
+ Reporters Without Borders (RSF) filed a second complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC) for war crimes against journalists in Gaza since 7 October.

+At least 18 people were killed on Friday evening in an airstrike conducted by Israeli military planes on the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip, local reports show.

+Starbucks has issued a letter advocating for peace and attributing the vandalism of its stores to "misrepresentation" about its stance.

+A recent survey reveals that 96 percent of Saudi citizens are of the opinion that Arab nations should sever relations with Israel due to the conflict in Gaza.

+The Israeli army ordered residents of Al-Buriej camp and some areas of Al-Nuseirat camp in the middle of the Gaza Strip to evacuate to the nearby Deir Al-Balah camp on Friday.

+Hamas released a video featuring three Israeli hostages who were killed in an IDF bombing.
The video is titled "We tried to keep them alive." In it, Hamas blames Netanyahu for the death of these people, three Israeli soldiers.
Obviously, these videos do not help to stabilize the political situation inside Israel. The actions of the country's leaders will irritate Israelis more and more.

+ Marianne Williamson on her US presidential campaign, the economy and Gaza
‘The death of a Palestinian child is no less horrifying than the death of an Israeli child,’

If you mean to say that you are interested in what I think / feel / believe regarding the greater matter at hand, a reading of my recent posts here should clear that up 🍀

But again this is veering off topic and creating noise
I don't think it's noise. That's what this, and similar threads should be used for. Not as tweets depository, for filling pages after pages with social media bits with no comments whatsoever, and by that just presenting someone else's takes on events, but for sharing our own views and thoughts on what's going on, discussing it, and coming as close as possible to a common agreement, and by that, the closest to objective truth. In other words, adjusting one's reading instrument, expending our understanding and learning.

Get out of here with this nonsense.

Hlat, this was a little harsh and unnecessary.

Get out of here with this nonsense. I know definitively that the Israeli propanganda you spread is false: "the soldiers who shot the shirtless three... Hamas has created similar scenarios to try and get closer to Israeli sodiers before attacking."

I wasn't there and I know the Israeli propanganda you spread is false.

The fact that you cannot differentiate between big obvious lies shows that you cannot relying on your own thinking when it comes to Palestine, Hamas, and Israel. So you face a choice of acknowledging that you cannot relying on your own thinking and accept what other forum members are saying, or you can continue relying on your own thinking.
Such heated emotion.
And over something imagined...

"My own thinking"- Don't presume to know my thoughts.

I'd prefer it if you simply took my typed words at face value, instead of adding speculated intention to them

And AGAIN, This is still irrelevant to the thread.

I'm just going to stop replying to these heated, baseless remarks

+ After a week of delayed votes, the United Nations Security Council approved a moderated proposal aimed at enhancing humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip and urgent steps "to create the conditions for a sustainable cessation of hostilities". The US and Russia abstained from voting.

Anyone know why Russia wold have abstained in this vote?

I wouldn't go so far; when reading the added note the impression I got was more or less neutral, i.e. stating the fact or correcting the incorrect claim that a nuclear bomb was used. That is a huuuge thing to 'lie' about, as if there is not enough attrocities committed by Israel already, and by doing so it's only pouring water to Israel's mill providing them sort of deniability by association ("lied about that, lying about this too") for other outrageous things they have actually done. In the added note there is no mention of Hamas or any justification whatsoever, just stating what the huge sudden explosion and destruction was likely really about.
In the... I just noticed! they changed it! X change the Comunity Note, good. Although, it seems to me that by X users pro Israel just make Syrian Girl not a reliable source.

The first note was reference to an New York Post article not this one!
The justification to me was that since there were Hamas tunels, that's why the IDF forces blow it, as the had bombed other buildings, schools, hospitals, churches, mosques, etc.

This was the article referenced to the first note
IDF destroys Hamas tunnel in Palestine Square where leaders hid during Oct. 7 attack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223_085339.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_085339.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20231223_090734.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_090734.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20231223_090704.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_090704.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 7
In the... I just noticed! they changed it! X change the Comunity Note, good. Although, it seems to me that by X users pro Israel just make Syrian Girl not a reliable source.

The first note was reference to an New York Post article not this one!
The justification to me was that since there were Hamas tunels, that's why the IDF forces blow it, as the had bombed other buildings, schools, hospitals, churches, mosques, etc.

This was the article referenced to the first note
IDF destroys Hamas tunnel in Palestine Square where leaders hid during Oct. 7 attack
Yeah, they changed the note and the reference article alright. I haven't checked the previous article, only read the note which was a bit more descriptive than the current one, which basically doesn't say/prove anything. And unfortunately, by posting such 'bombastic' claims that Israel went nuclear on Palestinians, Syrian Girl is doing herself kind of disservice, undermining her own credibility as a source of reliable information.

Yeah, they changed the note and the reference article alright. I haven't checked the previous article, only read the note which was a bit more descriptive than the current one, which basically doesn't say/prove anything. And unfortunately, by posting such 'bombastic' claims that Israel went nuclear on Palestinians, Syrian Girl is doing herself kind of disservice, undermining her own credibility as a source of reliable information.
The text is "what appears to be a tactical nuclear bomb", it does somehow accurate in the sense of the destruction whether it was a misil or detonation.

Found this at Wikipedia, in this sense, her claim is not so wrong. Albeit, it mentions no one had used it in 2023. Now, I am too ignorant about weapons, it would be interesting to know what kind of weapon IOF used to that kind of destruction.
Tactical nuclear weapon
A tactical nuclear weapon (TNW) or non-strategic nuclear weapon (NSNW)[1] is a nuclear weapon that is designed to be used on a battlefield in military situations, mostly with friendly forces in proximity and perhaps even on contested friendly territory. Generally smaller in explosive power, they are defined in contrast to strategic nuclear weapons, which are designed mostly to be targeted at the enemy interior far away from the war front against military bases, cities, towns, arms industries, and other hardened or larger-area targets to damage the enemy's ability to wage war. As of 2023, tactical nuclear weapons have never been used.
Tactical nuclear weapons include gravity bombs, short-range missiles, artillery shells, land mines, depth charges, and torpedoes which are equipped with nuclear warheads. Also in this category are nuclear armed ground-based or shipborne surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) and air-to-air missiles. Small, two-man portable or truck-portable tactical weapons (sometimes misleadingly referred to as suitcase nukes), such as the Special Atomic Demolition Munition and the Davy Crockett recoilless rifle (recoilless smoothbore gun) have been developed, but the difficulty of combining sufficient yield with portability could limit their military utility. In wartime, such explosives could be used for demolishing "chokepoints" to enemy offensives, such as at tunnels, narrow mountain passes, and long viaducts.

Back
Top Bottom