Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

In a Haaretz subscription article written by Chaim Levinson he points out that in his view "the objectives of the war will not be achieved, the hostages will not be returned through military pressure, security will not be restored and Israel's international ostracism will not end", and he laments that: "it must be said what cannot be said: Israel has been defeated, totally defeated".

Saying What Can't Be Said: Israel Has Been Defeated – a Total Defeat

The war's aims won't be achieved, the hostages won't be returned through military pressure, security won't be restored and Israel's international ostracism won't end

We've lost. Truth must be told. The inability to admit it encapsulates everything you need to know about Israel's individual and mass psychology. There's a clear, sharp, predictable reality that we should begin to fathom, to process, to understand and to draw conclusions from for the future. It's no fun to admit that we've lost, so we lie to ourselves.
Levinson believes that critics of Netanyahu's government would have been called "crazy" and that the political leadership would have asked to censor and prosecute her for spreading fake news, despite the "much evidence that the Army was in bad shape."
We could be in a totally different place, but we are hostage to the worst leadership in the history of the country, and a decent contender to be the worst leadership ever in the world [...]. We have a scoundrel as a leader, someone with no ability to lead or to make decisions, a person who loses his judgment for a pure freebie."
The columnist believes that:
"probably" they will not be able to return to the northern border safely, and that no government, neither the current one nor the next one, will be able to restore their security: "Any Iranian threat will make us tremble. The weakness of our leadership was revealed outside. The more talking heads shout 'we are winning,' the more obvious it is that we are losing. lying is their art."

(...) "
Life is less secure now than it was before October 7. The beating received will hurt for years. And, of course, the dead will not return. Nor will many of the hostages. Some people will not be able to resume their lives. And those people will walk among us as the living dead. That's what we voted for."

"Meanwhile, Russia just chose quite the wrong moment to conduct a test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile from its Kapustin Yar airbase in southern Russia. The rocket was reportedly seen soaring high in the atmosphere from parts of northern Iraq and Iran, triggering concerns it was Iran beginning its attack."
Even if this test firing was planned long in advance, the Russians would certainly have been aware of the context of the situation before the final order to launch. So, we can assume that they considered a possible strategic, tactical or symbolic advantage in proceeding as planned at this time (or at least no disadvantage), and this has several implications:

[accidentally posted, follow up will contain the rest]

- ICBMs are a strategic deterrent weapon, thus the intended audience for this was probably the nuclear-capable western nations, primarily the US.
- Any perceived risk of increasing tensions could have easily been avoided by delaying the launch for a few days, but either the Russians considered the politics of the launch irrelevant, or a good opportunity to 'reinforce their message'.
- The Russians saw no or minimal risk in a retaliatory response towards either themselves or Iran from either the US or Israel.
- This fits with a larger pattern of Russia acting as if they consider the US increasingly impotent in diplomatic, geopolitical or military dimensions.
- With Iran having nuclear weapons (officially unacknowledged), the symbolism of an ICBM launch in the face of US-Israeli aggression could be seen as a show of support for Iran. The US has unequivocally stated that they will back Israel, but Russia has not made similar statements regarding Iran, although covert support is undoubtably in place. Perhaps the Russians are looking to see how Iran handles this situation before strengthening their military-strategic relationship, a là CSTO?
- Russian calculus in this regard may suggest that there's less actual tension here than may be apparent (consider Joe's comments about US-Iranian back-channel dealing wrt Soleimani).

This leads to a few questions:

1) Has some form of 'retaliation' already been agreed upon via the US?
2) What is the actual risk of escalation as opposed to the media hype-machine projection? Higher or lower?
3) To what extent is Israel's bluster a performance for domestic political concerns amid the hysteria around its increasingly-perceived failures against Hamas?
4) Despite the neocon war-lust against Iran, are strained Israeli-US relations in an election year sufficient leverage for the US to push for a compromise?

Will be interesting to see what happens.

MINUTE TO MINUTE: All about tensions between Iran and Israel

April 13, 2024

05:43 GMT

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced Saturday that they have attacked with fighter jets a suspected large military compound in the Rihan area of Lebanon belonging to Hezbollah, where there were facilities and a military post.

03:22 GMT

The US expects Iran to carry out strikes against multiple targets, both inside Israel and throughout the region, and that Iranian intermediaries may also participate in these attacks, CNN reported Saturday, citing its sources.

01:35 GMT

U.S. intelligence data show that Iran is moving military assets on its territory, including unmanned aerial vehicles and cruise missiles, CNN reports with reference to two people familiar with the matter. This "indicates that [the Islamic Republic] is possibly preparing to attack Israeli targets from its own territory," the sources said, adding that Tehran is preparing at least 100 cruise missiles.

00:43 GMT

Iranian officials have not yet made any final decisions on their possible retaliatory strike on Israel, but are discussing plans, The Wall Street Journal reports citing an Iranian source.

I feel like whatever I say, I'm setting myself up to be accosted, but here goes I guess:

A good portion of society here (me included) absolutely hates this government and is doing what is possible to end its reign. Which is not much.

There are still demonstrations and rallies but it does little in the way of bringing about any kind of change.

There is a lot of hate online towards israelis. A lot of people seem not to be able to differentiate between place of residence and worldview. And since I was moved here at the age of 13, I've never really felt like I belong.

We are thinking of moving obviously, but it's not easy.

Kitty is doing better <3

Frustrated that "my" government (which I never not once voted for) is murdering / displacing millions while moving the doomsday clock closer to midnight.

It's hard not to feel sad for the families on both sides. For Gazans and for folks who have loved ones still hostage.

I just have a general feeling of lost hope in humanity

Dekel, thank you for your reply. I apologise sincerely - I should have considered your feelings more carefully before I posted. I had no intention to make you uncomfortable about sharing here, my message was a spontaneous enquiry in terms of your welfare - also genuine interest about what you are witnessing in your community. I think about you often, it is hard not to, given what is happening over there... and I know others here think of you also, I see comments every so often asking if anyone has heard anything from you, how you are. I feel you and your family are in the thoughts of many here on a regular basis.

I hear everything you said above - and acknowledge how painful this all feels for you, how much is weighing upon your mind, your soul. Of course you feel for families on both sides: this is an atrocious, despicable, utterly horrifying situation artfully orchestrated and planned long ago by the dark forces. All human beings are used as pawns by the PTB to maximise suffering - as they always have been. Fortunately, the DCM knows all, and the Universe has very interesting ways of responding to serious imbalance. I think we are starting to get a very clear message about that judging by our natural environment globally - more messages to come.

What will eventually be, will be. No amount of darkness will change that.
Darkness contracts down and in, clutches, grabs, consumes, destroys.
Light expands up and out, gives abundantly, creates, renews, inspires... limitless potential.

You and your loved ones remain, not only in my thoughts, but in my heart and prayers. ✨❤️ :hug2:

PS: I love the image of this Palestinian woman - I see her dedicating choosing to invest her energy in nurturing beauty, light, joy - no matter what is occurring beyond this moment, 'past' or 'future'.

To me it feels like an example of 'Holding Faith';
Not a case of being in denial of what is - rather it is Faith in what ultimately, will be.

Creating a new reality.png

Dekel, thank you for your reply. I apologise sincerely - I should have considered your feelings more carefully before I posted. I had no intention to make you uncomfortable about sharing here, my message was a spontaneous enquiry in terms of your welfare - also genuine interest about what you are witnessing in your community. I think about you often, it is hard not to, given what is happening over there... and I know others here think of you also, I see comments every so often asking if anyone has heard anything from you, how you are. I feel you and your family are in the thoughts of many here on a regular basis.

I hear everything you said above - and acknowledge how painful this all feels for you, how much is weighing upon your mind, your soul. Of course you feel for families on both sides: this is an atrocious, despicable, utterly horrifying situation artfully orchestrated and planned long ago by the dark forces. All human beings are used as pawns by the PTB to maximise suffering - as they always have been. Fortunately, the DCM knows all, and the Universe has very interesting ways of responding to serious imbalance. I think we are starting to get a very clear message about that judging by our natural environment globally - more messages to come.

What will eventually be, will be. No amount of darkness will change that.
Darkness contracts down and in, clutches, grabs, consumes, destroys.
Light expands up and out, gives abundantly, creates, renews, inspires... limitless potential.

You and your loved ones remain, not only in my thoughts, but in my heart and prayers. ✨❤️ :hug2:

PS: I love the image of this Palestinian woman - I see her dedicating choosing to invest her energy in nurturing beauty, light, joy - no matter what is occurring beyond this moment, 'past' or 'future'.

To me it feels like an example of 'Holding Faith';
Not a case of being in denial of what is - rather it is Faith in what ultimately, will be.

View attachment 94337
Thanks forest_light !

Yes those images are beautiful...

Such strength really is inspiring !
💞

I feel like whatever I say, I'm setting myself up to be accosted, but here goes I guess:

A good portion of society here (me included) absolutely hates this government and is doing what is possible to end its reign. Which is not much.

There are still demonstrations and rallies but it does little in the way of bringing about any kind of change.

There is a lot of hate online towards israelis. A lot of people seem not to be able to differentiate between place of residence and worldview. And since I was moved here at the age of 13, I've never really felt like I belong.

We are thinking of moving obviously, but it's not easy.

Kitty is doing better <3

Frustrated that "my" government (which I never not once voted for) is murdering / displacing millions while moving the doomsday clock closer to midnight.

It's hard not to feel sad for the families on both sides. For Gazans and for folks who have loved ones still hostage.

I just have a general feeling of lost hope in humanity
Yes, it is an epic tragedy you are living, from inside, and I understand your sentiment, and also I thank you to share this sentiment. I am happy that your cat is doing well. Cats, dogs, all animals, birds and insects, all of them are suns in this war against humanity.

Middle East Crisis: Container Ship Hijacked Near Strait Of Hormuz Amid Soaring Iran Tensions​

"While Israel on Friday braced for cruise missile and suicide drone attacks, there are new reports on Saturday morning that Iranian commandos hijacked an Israeli-affiliated container ship heading towards the Strait of Hormuz."

"AP News says the British military's United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations initially reported the hijacking of Portuguese-flagged MSC Aries, a container ship linked to London-based Zodiac Maritime. Israeli billionaire Eyal Ofer controls the international ship management company that owns and charters large vessels."

"According to Bloomberg data, MSC Aries was leaving a port from Dubai on Thursday and heading towards the Strait of Hormuz. The vessel's last known position was recorded around 1256 local time on Friday off Dubai's coast. AP noted that the ship's transponder had been switched off."

This once again is confirming that the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Qatar are helping Israel bypass the Houthi blockade by land route from the UAE port.

Iran is now cutting that route as well.

If Hezbollah cut the Mediterranean route with its drones, Israel could fall into a complete trade blockade.

"Video of the boarding has been circulating X for the past hour. However, "AP could not immediately verify the video,"

Article below:

So just an observation, i'm listening to Joe Rogan's podcast when i'm doing something else, what i've noticed is that some of the guests coming from the right, being anti woke, seeming intelligent and coherent when talking on different topics except the Israel's massacre of Palestinians.

When this topic is being touched by Rogan who by the way is seeing what's really going in Palestine, these conservative intellectuals are totally blind, trying in every way possible to justify the killing of innocent people by Israel as a right for Israel to uproot the terrorist organization.

It's fascinating and crazy at the same time. I mean there is a sacred cow/program for every one but still to keep your eyes and ears shut in front of full blown truth of what's happening in Palestine its not a blind spot of these guys its a choice.

Jordan Peterson’s view on the situation woke me up like an alarm clock to the teachings of Gurdjieff, in the sense that what people see, and think, and believe, whether they are correct or not, is simply accidental, unless they have come to their understandings of reality via interacting with a fourth-way-like group whose specific function is to rid them of the programs which their belief centres are built on.

What if there are galactic prophecies, unknown to us, that they are tracking? In our self-centered way, we tend to think it’s all about us. But what if this realm border-crossing harvest event has implications for those watching depending on just what our soul group does in this window of opportunity?

Yeah, pretty sure that’s close to what the C’s were taking about in those sections of the sessions where they mention ‘Picture cosmic playing of ‘Pomp and Circumstance’’, and Laura said it sounds like it’s all set up to be a “really big show”.

It had something to do with the idea that what is happening here, now, is not just an isolated set of events on a tiny speck in an infinite universe, but actually influences or is representative of something significant for everything that exists.

"Meanwhile, Russia just chose quite the wrong moment to conduct a test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile from its Kapustin Yar airbase in southern Russia. The rocket was reportedly seen soaring high in the atmosphere from parts of northern Iraq and Iran, triggering concerns it was Iran beginning its attack."
Below are some breaking headlines:
I don’t know who such crazy news is intended for, but everyone can check by opening Google Maps or Yandex Maps -https://yandex.ru/maps/geo/znamensk/53159901/?ll=47.965098%2C44.775543&rl=45.750855%2C48.548184~2.080996%2C-8.932486&utm_source=main_stripe_big&z=6
Kapustin Yar/Znamensk (Astrakhan region) is located 1000 km (minimum) from the nearest point in Iran (Parsabad). It will be at least 1300 km to Iraq (Mosul). But the real distance is probably greater, because we do not know the missile launch point, and the test site has an area of hundreds of square kilometers. In addition, after launch, the rocket flies exactly to the east (Kazakhstan-South Siberia-Kamchatka), moving away from the observer.
Is it possible to notice a receding ballistic missile from a distance of 1000 km? I highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom