Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Update - Apparently Dom Lucre found the original image it was edited from. A picture of a puppy.

It's kind of weird how many of the twitter posts mentioned no longer exist, or can't be found. That goes for some youtube posts as well. (I'm going back and re-reading this thread (lol, I originally put a 't' on the end of thread instead of a 'd', go figure :lol:). Maybe the internet is being 'cleaned'?

If you watch from the beginning of the clip, the triangular object starts out as a non-triangular and disorganized cluster. Then as the points of light continue to drift, they briefly form a triangle, which does not keep its shape, and disappears. Doesn't really seem like a UFO to me. I think it's likely some sort of debris from the the weaponry flying around up there.

Joe are you suggesting though that this attack has been agreed at the higher levels as acceptable?
They're certainly making a big deal out of it though.

My understanding is the US and Iran have been in negotiation for days now over an 'acceptable' level of response that would relieve political necessities for Iran but do no human and minimal collateral damage to Israel (who are also in the know with negotiations through the auspices of Oman acting as intermediary). So a repeat version of the negotiated response to the assassination of Qasem Soleimani back in 2020.

Likely lots of posturing and noise in the press - but I doubt this leads to all hell kicking off... unless of course Murphy's Law kicks in...

Some analysts are starting to see that this was all a bit contrived.

Is the Middle East on the brink of regional war? Maybe not

Despite Iran's retaliatory drone and missile attack against Israel, it is possible that the current round of escalation may not lead to a full-scale war, Dr. Ahmed Al Ibrahim, a Riyadh-based political analyst, told Sputnik:

"The current media frenzy surrounding the strike is disproportionately amplified compared to the actual events transpiring on the ground. They anticipate that the true extent of casualties and the aftermath of Iran's actions will only be discernible following a thorough assessment. The mention of a significant explosion in Iran, coupled with the US Air Force's operations over Iraq… highlights a tense geopolitical landscape. Despite this, I argues that Iran's capacity to directly threaten Israel is limited by geographical constraints, although they acknowledge the potential for escalation," stated the expert.

Dr. Al Ibrahim believes that one cannot rule out the possibility of “clandestine communications” between Iran and the US about the acceptable parameters for escalation. If that is the case, then that suggests that the current crisis is a "bubble inflated by media coverage and public attention", which will soon dissipate.

Some analysts are sharing videos claiming to show Iranian missile strikes on Israel. There will be fog of war over this for a while yet. So everything should be taken with a grain of salt, especially given the media hype prior to it.
Agreed. Expect a barrage of propaganda shortly after a barrage drones and ballistic missiles… I think it’s started or over already? 🤔 There are aftermath videos showing up in the TG threads I follow. Here’s one from Intel Slava Z forward by Middle East Spectator:

“—🇮🇷/🇮🇱 NEW: Impacts in the Ramon airbase near Eilat, in southern Israel, which is protected by patriot defense systems

@Middle_East_Spectator”

I don't think this is going to escalate too far out of a conflict between Iran and Israel. Russia reportedly has planes up over Iraq and will not allow the US to just participate in bombing the shit out of Iran the way Bibi wants. And without US support he cannot decapitate Iran's facilities as desired. And after Biden has been made an ass of by Israel, and Israel is now the least popular kid on the global block, not to mention it is an election year, he is not going to want to do anything other than the bare minimum to keep up appearances of Isareli support for AIPAC. Netanyahu is completely insane, so no telling what he will do, but at some point the cabinet has to step in or they are going to get their asses kicked without US support - they don't want to become the next Ukraine I would think.

Iran launched around 150 ballistic missiles, in two waves, which already hit their targets. That's much more serious than still traveling drones. I think that there wasn't agreement in this atack. Possibly, there will be more ballistic missiles after the swarms of drones saturate and exhaust the Israeli air defence. Drones are dangerous by themselves, but that depends on their number. It should be hundreds of them, if not thousands.

ABC News has quoted American officials claiming that 400 to 500 drones are currently making their way towards Israel after being launched from Iran's territory.

Before the direct Iranian attack on Israeli targets, Hezbollah initiated a significant rocket barrage targeting the northern areas of occupied Palestine and the Golan Heights.

A cyber attack also plunged vast areas of the occupied territories, including Tel Aviv, into darkness.

Further Information indicates that both the Lebanese group and the Ansarullah movement in Yemen have initiated drone attacks on the occupied territories concurrently with Iranian strikes.

In yesterday’s Mercouris video, he summed up an article from the Financial Times which said that Iran’s strike against Israel has been heavily brokered and co-ordinated with the US and Israel.

Basically, Iran couldn’t sit back and do nothing, they had to retaliate. The terms were they would strike in such a way that no Israelis would be killed, and they would inform the Israelis of the exact time and place of the strike so that the area could be evacuated.

To be honest, when I heard it, knowing what the Israelis are like, I actually just expected them to leave their personnel in the strike zone and use it to further inflame the situation.

Anyway, short story is, it’s just theatrics.

That's the sense I am getting from it as well, there will be condemnations and sanctions and a few attacks in retaliation, but I don't think it'll be a massive escalation... could be wrong and wishfully thinking, but I am not getting the sense that this will escalate further.

Let's see how it all evolves.

That's the sense I am getting from it as well, there will be condemnations and sanctions and a few attacks in retaliation, but I don't think it'll be a massive escalation... could be wrong and wishfully thinking, but I am not getting the sense that this will escalate further.

Let's see how it all evolves.
Could it be because we are already accustomed to the idea? Israel's strike on iranian generals wasn't just a show. Israel already announced their retaliatory strike (on iranian retaliatory strike), so, we'll see will that be just a show.

To be honest, when I heard it, knowing what the Israelis are like, I actually just expected them to leave their personnel in the strike zone and use it to further inflame the situation.

If Israel really wanted to escalate things, they could use this Iranian attack as cover to attack a few sensitive areas in Israel themselves and blame it on Iran. Hopefully Iran isn't playing right into Israel's hands with these strikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom