Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

My hot take on this whole affair is that it is kind of like a remake of the From Paul to Mark time period. The messianic Zionist cult in Jerusalem is going to have the apocalypse they've been waiting on for over a millennium come hell or high water, and how dare anyone try to take that away from them. They're all-in. This time around the comparatively rational Roman Empire is too dysfunctional to keep a lid on things going on in the eastern provinces, and Jehovah is busy disseminating prophecy to the priests of Mossad in preparation for Armageddon. Operation Jehovah has been exquisitely crafted over the years to lure all the nations of the world into a round robin from which they cannot escape, with the 4D STS operatives behind the curtain just waiting to flip the final switch.

Generalizations occur both at metahistorical levels and at more applied ones. Both have a right to exist.
Russia's permanent representative called the UN Security Council meeting on Iran strike a "parade of hypocrisy"
Russia's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzia, called an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council convened after Iran's retaliatory strike against Israel a "parade of hypocrisy and double standards."

Recall that the massive attack using missiles and drones was Tehran's response to the killing by Israel of officers of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a result of a strike on the Iranian diplomatic mission in Damascus (Syria).

"You know perfectly well that an attack on a diplomatic mission is a casus belli under international law.

And if Western missions were under attack, you would not hesitate to take retaliatory measures and prove your case in this hall. Because for you, everything that concerns Western missions and Western citizens is sacred and must be protected.

Today, such a parade of hypocrisy and double standards of the West is unfolding in the Security Council, which is even somehow inconvenient to watch," Nebenzia said at a meeting of the UN Security Council.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1713166881

Iran really does not want to continue.
Iran threatens to strike Israel with previously unknown weapons
In the latest statement, issued by Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, serious warnings were voiced against Israel. In a conversation with German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbock, the Minister expressed deep concern about the continued increase in tension on the part of Israel. Amir-Abdollahian stressed that any continuation of aggressive actions by Israel will lead to a rapid and large-scale reaction from Iran.

"We are trying to warn Israel about the consequences of crossing the red line that we have established. Our response will be immediate and will surpass all previous measures if the aggression continues," Amir-Abdollahian said.

Abolfazl Amui, a representative of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian Parliament, also reacted to the situation. Amui confirmed that Iran has new types of weapons in its arsenal that have not yet been used.

"We have developed comprehensive strategies to respond to any potential threats, and if necessary, we will be ready to use weapons that have not been known about until now," he stressed.

It is not known what kind of weapons we are talking about.
Иран угрожает ударить по Израилю ранее неизвестным оружием

Israel turned out to have a lot of helpers, but you can look at it in another way. Those who clearly look like Israel's helpers in this case have implicitly been Iran's helpers in preventing future escalation.
Saudi Arabia has acknowledged the destruction of Iranian missiles launched at Israel
Amid heightened tensions in the Middle East, several Arab States, traditionally hostile to Israel, have supported it in repelling Iranian missile and drone attacks. Saudi Arabia and Jordan stand out among them, which have actively participated in the regional military coalition along with Israel, the United States, Great Britain and France.

According to the Israeli channel KAN News, Riyadh not only confirmed the fact of providing assistance, but also took a direct part in countering the Iranian armed influence. In particular, Saudi air defense forces shot down Iranian drones and missiles flying through the territory of the kingdom. The effectiveness of Saudi air defense systems has significantly weakened the strike potential of the attack and minimized possible threats to Israel.

Saudi Arabia's actions are caused, among other things, by the desire to prevent further escalation of the conflict and support peace initiatives in the region. According to experts, Tehran could provoke Hamas attacks on Israel in order to disrupt the process of normalization of relations between Saudi Arabia and the United States, as well as make it difficult to improve ties between Israel and Arab countries.
Саудовская Аравия признала уничтожение иранских ракет, запущенных по Израилю

Обобщения происходят как на метаисторических уровнях, так и на более прикладных. И то и другое имеет право на существование.
Ирану очень не хочется продолжения.
У Израиля оказалось много помощников, но на это можно посмотреть и по другому. Те, кто явно выглядит как помощники израиля в данном случае, в неявном виде явились помощниками Ирана в предотвращении будущей эскалации.

The expert's opinion confirms the picture of Iran's decorative response.
Expert Yuri Lyamin conducted an analysis of the missiles fired at Israel and noticed a large number of Paveh missiles - the cheapest and outdated version of the Iranian missiles with which they supply the Houthis. In general, of the entire range of IRGC missiles, Iran used the oldest and most stale, the only exception was the relatively new Khyber Shikan missile.
16.04.2024 Прорыв Российской армии в сторону Очеретино под Авдеевкой! Карта боевых действий на Украине сегодня (18 видео)

Мнение эксперта подтверждает картину декоративного ответа Ирана.

If you look at the comments to this post there are those saying the Ben Gurion Airport always looks like this but I'm leaning towards, some smart people are choosing to getting out of Dodge.

"Israeli settlers rushing to Ben Gurion and whipping out their 2nd passports.The busiest day since Oct 7When push comes to shove, Zionists don't stick around to assert their "claim" over the land. Palestinians do. That's the difference."

Iran to respond to any fresh Israeli mistake ‘within seconds’: Deputy FM​

“This time, the Zionists should know this that they will not have a 12-day-long timespace,” the official noted, adding, “The response that they are going to receive [this time around] cannot be measured by [such time standards as] days or hours, but [will come in a matter of] seconds.”

(Rattling sabers and talk. We'll see...we'll see... In another post on X it is mentioned that the decision has already been made and approved.)

Last edited:
The writer suggest that there is a change in the attitude of Russians towards Israel!

Along with Zakharova’s fiery put-down of the Israeli Ambassador, I am seeing a sea-change in the official Russian line concerning Israel. And about time, too. The Russian people (the “Deep People”) long ago turned against Israel, they want to be allies with Iran and the Global South. While the government and the elites dragged their feet. But now that is clearly changing. I mean, the fact that Russian mainstream media is starting to print more and more articles and opinion pieces critical of Israel. So, there is a shift going on, and this pleases me. It’s not that I want nations to be hostile to one another; quite the contrary, I wish that all nations could get along and just be good pals. But since that isn’t possible, I always felt like Russia, if she was forced to choose between Israel and Iran, should choose the latter.

Last edited:
IRGC is Israel's main obstacle for ethnic cleansing in Gaza and for conducting terrorist actions in Middle East.

(Translated by Google)
“The weapons are ready for the second phase of the response”: Iran is ready to strike Israel with weapons that have never been used before
2024-04-16

The expert's opinion confirms the picture of Iran's decorative response.

16.04.2024 Прорыв Российской армии в сторону Очеретино под Авдеевкой! Карта боевых действий на Украине сегодня (18 видео)

Мнение эксперта подтверждает картину декоративного ответа Ирана.
Yes, and this was brilliant. As someone else pointed out the overwhelming use of these cheap weapons basically exposed israel's entire antiaircraft weapons system, which will allow Iran to send a bunch of hypersonics to take out all the anitaircraft batteries before launching their assortment of more advanced (relative to what was fired this weekend, not relative to the hypersonics) missiles in mass. Meanwhile the hypersonics took out the most heavily fortified antiaircraft defense system on the planet... Israel is -flicked-...the only thing is the arrogant -flicks- are unable to admit it because they believe they are so superior to everyone, even when the facts say otherwise.

The writer suggest that there is a change in the attitude of Russians towards Israel!

Between Israel causing that russian plane to go down years ago, without Putin doing anything substantiative to counter it other than selling the Syrians some more air defense systems, to Israel DIRECTLY SENDING WEAPONS TO THE NAZIS IN THE UKRAINE, and now to blowing up embassies in the midst of committing mass genocide...hard to see how ANYONE in Russia could support them.

Putin is a second cousin to Yitzak Radoshokovich (former President of the New Entrepreneur's Asscoiation of Israel) who spoke with Eduard Hodos (a Jew who has spoken out openly against Chabad) in 1997 about his potential near future advance in Russia coming back from a trip to Israel. Hodos, if you are not familiar with his writings, literally spoke of a plan to depopulate the Slavic peoples of the Ukraine and Russia in a future conflict, well before 2014; Israel was part and partial to setting this whole thing up.

Putin's close ties to Israel probably explain why he has allowed them to get away with much of what they have gotten away with, particularly in Russian ally Syria and the Ukraine. By contrast, back in 1967 in the war with Egypt, when Johnson was about to nuke Cairo as a part of Operation Cyanide for the SUPPOSED attack on the Liberty (that we all now know Israel and Johnson collaborated on DELIBERATELY as a causus belli to bring the US into the war), Russia actually had planes on the way to nuke Israel is Cairo was nuked, and their communicating that to Johnson is what stopped the nuclear exchange. Russia is far from that today, but looks like they are getting back onto track because there is only so much abuse even Putin can put up with, especially given there is a power structure behind him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Berletic is usually very good with his analysis but in this case I'm not sure. He has been constantly referring in recent videos to the Brookings Institution paper "Which path to Persia?" from back in 2009. He seems convinced that the US is trying to provoke war with Iran through Israel, whereas to me it looks like that is just one faction of the government which is not getting its way right now. He references the assassination of Soleimani but overlooks the evidence that back channel diplomacy played a big role in avoiding escalation. The US seems to recognise that it cannot afford to do this right now, economically and strategically.

It seems more likely that it is Israel which is trying to drag the US into a larger war, but even they can see that going badly for them. It remains to be seen how they will approach the next move - the ball being in their court. Did they strike the consulate in Damascus opportunistically because they knew they would get away with it, or was it part of a deliberate strategy of escalation? Do the higher levels of their government (or even above the level of countries) care about the fallout at this point?

We all know Israel is a mad dog but I think that's about to be put to the test like never before.

The fact we did not see anything last night is a good sign. More time for calmer heads to prevail. I mean anyone COMPETENT in the Israeli armed forces has to KNOW their hutzpah likely will lead to mutually assured destruction with Iran. The problem is Netanyahu and his INSANE coalition partners. Netanyahu KNOWS that if he is thrown out of office, which could be any day the way things are going, he is likely to spend the rest of his life in prison. His coalition partners are suicidal religious nutcases and/or globalists itching to do their part to raze their nation to the ground in the goal of a "New World Order" as elucidated in the video I posted earlier where the plan for Israel to provoke Iran into a nuclear attack was spoken about in 2005. The more time goes by, and the more people have to actually THINK past 2 seconds down the road, the more likely escalation is averted.

Brian Berletic is usually very good with his analysis but in this case I'm not sure. He has been constantly referring in recent videos to the Brookings Institution paper "Which path to Persia?" from back in 2009. He seems convinced that the US is trying to provoke war with Iran through Israel, whereas to me it looks like that is just one faction of the government which is not getting its way right now. He references the assassination of Soleimani but overlooks the evidence that back channel diplomacy played a big role in avoiding escalation. The US seems to recognise that it cannot afford to do this right now, economically and strategically.
I agree. I follow Brian Berletic too and he goes back to that paper a lot - and it's a valid point, because it reflects the thinking of the neocons, who do have a strong influence in Washington. However, at this point in time, the overall position of the US government is to avoid thist war, with elections around the corner.

It seems more likely that it is Israel which is trying to drag the US into a larger war, but even they can see that going badly for them. It remains to be seen how they will approach the next move - the ball being in their court. Did they strike the consulate in Damascus opportunistically because they knew they would get away with it, or was it part of a deliberate strategy of escalation? Do the higher levels of their government (or even above the level of countries) care about the fallout at this point?

We all know Israel is a mad dog but I think that's about to be put to the test like never before.

Agreed as well, Israel is more the wild-card here. It's going to be interesting, to say the least.

Here's my guess.

After the bombing of those aid workers, govt's around the world - even Israeli allies - were signalling Israel to calm down. Then the strike on the consulate happened. Who knows who ordered it, or why they did. Maybe to shift focus from their aid worker strike? Again, who knows.

But apparently, the US wasn't informed of the Israeli strike, and they were pissed off about it because if Iran responded in force, it could a war in the ME, skyrocketing oil prices, and maybe collapse of the world's financial infrastructure, not to mention WWIII.

The neocons probably don't care about the effects of war with Iran, they just want war with Iran in the same way they want war with Russia, war with China. The Sullivan and Blinken crew are electioneers first and foremost, and as opposed to the neocons, they want a nice smooth geopolitical situation from now until November. So the Biden admin actually used diplomatic pressure to bring together Israel and Iran to allow the Iranian attack to happen.

Another bit I've heard, just to throw it out there, is that the US want access to Iran's vast natural gas reserves. It's a key green agenda transition fuel. The US won't get any from Russia, so there may be some circles in the USA who want to court Iran, in the name of natural gas, and not blow them away.

So that's what I've gathered. And in reality, probably way more complex than that. Because in Israel and Iran there are undoubtedly different factions with different agendas.

Anyways, Iran's missile strike was deployed using both Russian and Chinese military satellite networks. So it could be that Russia and China actually brought Iran to the table to talk and make the back channel deal. And then the US brought Israel. Who knows how these back channels work. But Israel will probably know by now that Russia and China helped with the attack.

Berletic focuses on the 2009 report - most of the war games in there are focused on taking out Iran's nuclear facilities. Maybe it's kinda outdated? Official plans for Iran have probably changed since the report, in particular due to Iran's ascendancy to BRICS+. That membership means all kinds of ties, thought I don't know the exact substance of security guarantees given by Russia and China. It is a deterrent, though. That they were involved in the attack via satellite assistance says a lot, I think.

So whether or not it was a trap for Iran, who knows. One faction probably intended it that way - maybe a group of neocons/Zionists. Even though we generally have an idea of evil masterminds with unbelievable powers of coordination, Prouty wrote in The Secret Team that the CIA often organizes a planned attack mostly on impulse, without much forward thinking. In true psychopath form. This could have been the same. And if it was the same, it may not have been an intentional trap - the Bay of Pigs started off as a very, very small operation, and just went haywire and became the massive scandal we know today.

The fact we did not see anything last night is a good sign. More time for calmer heads to prevail. I mean anyone COMPETENT in the Israeli armed forces has to KNOW their hutzpah likely will lead to mutually assured destruction with Iran. The problem is Netanyahu and his INSANE coalition partners. Netanyahu KNOWS that if he is thrown out of office, which could be any day the way things are going, he is likely to spend the rest of his life in prison. His coalition partners are suicidal religious nutcases and/or globalists itching to do their part to raze their nation to the ground in the goal of a "New World Order" as elucidated in the video I posted earlier where the plan for Israel to provoke Iran into a nuclear attack was spoken about in 2005. The more time goes by, and the more people have to actually THINK past 2 seconds down the road, the more likely escalation is averted.
There are reports and videos from the last evening, of iranian anti air units around Teheran being restocked with additional rockets. Plus army on the move. So, there is a chance for Israel's strike soon.

Back
Top Bottom