Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I was thinking about the 50/50 thing today, and it occurred to me that if the Pareto principle accurately describes so many dynamics in society (eg. 20% of people do 80% of the work), and if the planet's carrying capacity is related to psychic hygiene, then perhaps it doesn't really matter if 51%, 60% or even 70% of people don't wake up. Perhaps all that's needed is for 20% of humanity to choose to make the world a better place and that will be enough.
I do not think when it comes to work it works like that, you can not get anything by someone else working for you. Only when shtf that minority can be shown the truth but even then I think it is too late for majority. But funny enough that is the percentage more less C s spoke about and even elite want on this level to survive.

I do not think when it comes to work it works like that, you can not get anything by someone else working for you.
I think that entirely depends on what is meant by the phrase "get anything". Those of STO certainly receive something from others - it's intrinsic to the STO dynamic. "Giving all to those who ask" requires those who ask to accept what they have been given.

"Iranian strike on Israel could be as big as April attack - US official"

That is to say, a pre-planned, pre-agreed, "really big show" but in reality a nothing burger. The purpose being to appease Iranian public opinion.

Well, it is exactly what Thierry Meyssan says in that video.

By the way, very interesting video for those who can understand french. He also says that there are two factions in Iran, one pro-Israel and one pro-Hezbollah, and that the pro-Israel faction is the strongest at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom