Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

'Under guise of destroying Hamas: Israel says ethnic cleansing in Gaza will last three months.'

22 Oct, 2023

23 OCT, 2023

23 OCT, 2023

22 Oct 2023

22 October 2023

Although winds and earthquakes have been mentioned in recent posts on this and other threads, now we may need to add volcanos to the mix, and this one is near the Mediterranean too: MSN

Super volcano on brink of eruption for first time in 500 years as evacuation plans made​

Authorities are putting together evacuation plans with a super volcano on the brink of eruption for first time in almost 500 years after a 4.0-magnitude earthquake rocked the region.

Detailed plans are being drawn up to evacuate tens of thousands of people living in fear with the peak looking like it is about to blow. Locals in Campi Flegrei near the Naples, Italy, want to know what to do if the worst should happen after scientists issued a warning earlier this year.

The volcano has been “restless” since about 1950. The last significant eruption was back in 1538 but one over 39,000 years ago may have led to the extinction of Neanderthal man, researchers have claimed. Since 2022, volcanic activity has increased, as have earthquakes, with the strongest in 40 years taking place in September.

Another 4.0 quake happened on October 2, with experts now worried about the super volcano exploding. Nobody has actually given a solid prediction about when or if the super volcano could erupt, however, but plans to evacuate are leading many in the area to panic about what the future could hold for it.

Things seem to be hotting-up in more ways than one in the Mediterranean.

Just a little volcanic side-step info.

I heard the other night, in a special edition of German Nuoviso "Home Office No 379" which spoke with a guy educated in geology etc - that the eruption in the Campi Flegrei 39000 years ago (Campanian Ignimbrite eruption VEI index 7, with 500 km3 material ejected), spread the ash so vastly, that even in Bulgaria ash deposits were 1.5 meter deep.

Last edited:
First was Irak.

Lies and more lies.

The distorted information brought you by Yoav Gallant via BBC, at the clip the president Herzog says that Hamas misils brought down the electricity infraestructure in Gaza, that it was not them, whatever that means.
BBC - Gaza 'soon without fuel, medicine and food' - Israel authorities

Yes, all makes perfect sense doesn't it. You go on a dangerous combat mission, which will almost certainly end in your death, and you make sure that you carry with you instructions on how to make chemical weapons so your enemies will be sure to find them should you end up being killed in action. And whilst you are involved in desperate house to house fighting, you will still be looking for chemicals to make your deadly chemical weapons without any protective clothing and masks (cyanide is highly poisonous) of course. I buy it!​

Last edited:
Just a little volcanic side-step info.

I heard the other night, in a special edition of German Nuoviso "Home Office No 379" which spoke with a guy educated in geology etc - that the eruption in the Campi Flegrei 39000 years ago (Campanian Ignimbrite eruption VEI index 7, with 500 km3 material ejected), spread the ash so vastly, that even in Bulgaria ash deposits were 1.5 meter deep.
The C's have said quite a lot about volcanos in the transcripts. There was, of course, the Icelandic volcano a few years ago that saw the temporary cancellation of flights over the North Atlantic and Western Europe. However, I think what they said in the session dated 22 August 1997 gives a more sobering insight into the implications of a massive volcanic eruption:​

Q: Okay. Now, we are onto the subject of our friendly local volcano down on Montserrat. What is it up to?

[The Soufrière Hills volcano in Montserrat erupted on June 25, 1997, after two years of sporadic ash falls and lava flows. The eruption killed 19 people and left two-thirds of the island uninhabitable1. The capital, Plymouth, was buried and the island’s airport was closed. The volcano has remained active since then, with the latest eruption in 2010.]

A: Seismic swarms... Much fear and concern by officials; muted...

Q: Can you give us an idea about what this volcano is going to do? What are the percentages in favour of a cataclysmic eruption in the near future?

A: Look to geologic map patterning for answer.

Q: What in particular should we be looking for?

A: Sequences, locators, historical telltale hints and signs. The signs always point the way for those who bother to read.

Q: Is there something about sequences of locators? Is it like a moving series in a general direction or pattern?

A: Yes.

Q: What general way does the sequence move? East to West? What?

A: Reverberatory.

Q: So, if something occurs in one place...

A: Like the wavelets in a small pool of water.

Q: Well, where does the stone drop?

A: Look to 18 degrees North and South.

Q: What, in specific, is at 18 degrees, that we need to see?

A: Magnetic colliders that balance.

Q: What do they balance? Magnetic fields of the earth?

A: Close.

Q: Would there be specific points along this 18 degree line, and if so, how many lines of longitude apart would they be?

A: Think of a parallelogram.

Q: What is this parallelogram going to tell us?

A: Cosmic "puncture points."

Q: You mean like cosmic windows?

A: Closer.

Q: And these parallelograms are located along the 18 degree lines of latitude.

Q: And these parallelogram windows... do they straddle this line, or are they above or below it?

A: Near, as measured on the surface.

Q: Where do they originate from? Within the globe, or externally?

A: Both, as in positive/negative charge.

Q: What is within the globe, the positive or negative?

A: Think of static electricity to "ground" your answer.

Q: How many of these parallelograms are there along this 18 degree line of latitude?

A: Four shooting energy bars.

Q: Where are they shooting energy to, space?

A: And back.

Q: Okay...

A: Like a double double-helix, centred at core of the planet.

Q: Do you mean a double helix that winds from the core and touches the surface at the outer turns and then winds back again?

A: Need not "wind." The "strands" can be perfectly straight in orientation.

Q: Well, I thought that a helix implied a spiral shape... Are the ends of it at the core and go to the surface, not winding around the surface...

A: Close. Do not you see Laura. If you were to draw this correctly, you would unite the very core of any sphere with all of creation?

Q: Well, I am having a hard time creating a mental image here!

A: We will represent it for you. {Planchette inscribes four lines from centre of board to each of four corners and back.} Now, geometrically expand and interpolate.

Q: So, you have four lines leading out from the centre. And each line represents a 'double helix.'

Q: So, this line is really a double line...? How do we include the hydrogen bonds?

A: Bonds are not necessary, as we are not speaking of DNA.

Q: So, it does have a positive and negative line?

Q: Is this just lines, or conduits of energy, or is it segmented in some way?

A: Conduit which radiates cosmic balancing principle.

Q: Okay, and each point where these conduits reach the surface, expresses as a parallelogram shaped area on the surface?

Q: And all of these double lines, or conduits, come out in the general area of 18 degrees of latitude.

Q: So, those are the points we are looking for to find activity, to then relate to other points around the globe?

A: In cyclical sequence. Your "El Nino" ties into this too! Why do you think the ocean water warms up so much, where it does, and cyclically at regular intervals?

[....]

Q: Well, now that we have experienced a LOT of learning on the subject of this volcano...

A: It could happen!! Watch closely!

Q: Did Cayce mistake this volcano for Pele?
[MJF: The 1902 eruption of Mount Pelée was a volcanic eruption on the island of Martinique in the Lesser Antilles Volcanic Arc of the eastern Caribbean, which was one of the deadliest eruptions in recorded history]

A: Maybe, maybe not!

Q: Swell! If it does blow, will we hear it here?

A: Wait and see.

Q: Is it that when one goes in one of these parallelograms, that the others activate also?

A: Reverberate... 1... 2... 3...

Q: Well, I want to know why I am feeling so dizzy and lightheaded right now! I feel like I am pressing against the top of my skull trying to get out of my body!

A: Volcanic magnetic flush.

Q: Good thing I'm not any closer to it! I'm even feeling sick to my stomach! (A) Maybe that means it is close to erupting.

A: Maybe.

Q: I heard it has been quiet for the past 4 days. That is NOT a good sign! Just because it gets quiet doesn't mean it is gonna quit! (F) I think those people ought to swim away if that is the only way they can leave! If they wait for the British government to dust itself off and DO something!

Reverberations can also translate into the historical impact or reverberations that a large scale volcanic eruption can have as well. When the volcanic island of Thera (today Santorini) in the Aegean blew up in the mid-14th Century BC, it destroyed the advanced Minoan civilisation based on Crete and the effects of the explosion (tidal waves, ash fall out etc) almost wiped out the Egyptian civilisation too. Indeed, that event is remembered today in the biblical account of the plagues of Egypt, which would lead to the Exodus and the creation of the Israelites who would in time become the Jewish people. If the super volcano of Campi Flegrei should erupt at the same time as the onslaught on Gaza occurs, which could well lead to Israel's ultimate undoing, then it would be a brutal irony that a people and religion whose emergence (under Abraham/Moses) was marked by a massive volcanic eruption in the Mediterranean may end with another massive volcanic eruption in the Mediterranean in order to complete the cycle. We shall see.​

Interesting preparations for the current situation and a very possible escalation:

INSIDER TELLS ALL: WORLDWIDE GOVERNMENT WW3 PREPARATIONS ON MASSIVE SCALE
[26:54]

Recalling the Cs noting the approaching sound of hoof beats . . .
"The World starts over again at Denver Airport". 50,000 psychopaths surviving to restart the human race. What a prospect.

I notice he also referred to the system of tunnels that connect these deep underground sites in the USA and the Maglev trains that operate in them, which got a mention again recently in the 23 September thread.

I was not aware though that the UK authorities had built a deep underground base under the new Wembley Stadium in London. As someone who suffers terribly from claustrophobia, I really couldn't bear the thought of being in one of those tombs. I found it bad enough walking through a retired British Royal Navy submarine at Chatham Dock Yard with my two young sons (they loved it) but the thought of having to spend months underground couped up in one of those shelters has no real attraction for me.

However, it was an interesting video, so thank you for posting.​

Hot off the press article from the UK's Daily Telegraph newspaper (which is very pro-Conservative) warning of the dangers of the Gaza conflict igniting a global conflagration. See: MSN

The US stands on the brink of global war​

The world is mustering for war. Conflict is already raging in Europe, with Russian and Ukrainian forces locked in offensive and counteroffensive. The aftermath of the Hamas terror attack upon Israel could now see the Middle East ignited.
Whether or not it does rests in part with Iran, the funder and political master of both Hamas and Hezbollah, which is now moments away from potentially plunging the world into a third world war.

The Iranian foreign minister has warned Israel that if the war is not stopped “immediately”, then “anything is possible at any moment, and the region will go out of control”. US defence secretary Lloyd Austin has warned of a very real risk of “significant escalation” of attacks on American forces and civilians.

He has good reason to be concerned. Tehran is not confining its hostility to words; its regional proxies seem determined to entangle the US further, attacking American forces with drones and missiles at the Ain Al-Asad airbase in Iraq and al-Tanf in Syria.

Iran is not shying away. Already, a US warship has shot down three cruise missiles launched by Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists in Yemen. Heading north, these missiles were potentially targeting Israel. If successful, such an attack would have far-reaching consequences for Iran, with almost certain Israeli retaliation potentially triggering a direct war – and US involvement.

The situation is unbearably tense. Even as its commitment to Ukraine’s war begins to waver, the West again finds itself challenged by authoritarian regimes. The resources available for Israel are not unlimited. In addition to maintaining the supply of arms to Ukraine, America must also worry about its Pacific flank.

Washington is engaged in frantically regearing its own military to face the threat posed by an increasingly belligerent Chinese communist regime, intent on reunification with Taiwan by force if necessary. With war and great power competition raging in Europe, and the US increasingly embroiled in the Middle East, the communist regime in Beijing may see this as a once-in-a-generation opportunity.

With American attention divided, Iran may decide to further provoke the US in its attempts to assert regional dominance, attempting to drive the Americans to disengage and leave Israel to stand on its own.

It is not hard to see how an ill-judged act of hostility could trigger a military response and see the situation in the Middle East begin to spiral out of the control of any individual leader
, draw in Washington, and give China the window to attempt a killing blow in Taiwan – one which would almost inevitably draw an American response.

Within months, the US could be directly involved in two devastating wars on two continents, and bankrolling a third in Ukraine.

********************************​

Interestingly, the same newspaper is also running an article today titled Russia spread bed bug panic in France, intelligence services suspect

Agents investigate whether so-called ‘doppelgänger’ articles on social media were faked.

French intelligence is “taking seriously” the idea that Russia has fanned panic over its bed bug outbreak...

Once again, it seems to be the case of 'if in doubt, blame the Russians' :-D. Is this another case of what they call asymmetrical warfare?

Hot off the press article from the UK's Daily Telegraph newspaper (which is very pro-Conservative) warning of the dangers of the Gaza conflict igniting a global conflagration. See: MSN

The US stands on the brink of global war​

The world is mustering for war. Conflict is already raging in Europe, with Russian and Ukrainian forces locked in offensive and counteroffensive. The aftermath of the Hamas terror attack upon Israel could now see the Middle East ignited.
Whether or not it does rests in part with Iran, the funder and political master of both Hamas and Hezbollah, which is now moments away from potentially plunging the world into a third world war.

The Iranian foreign minister has warned Israel that if the war is not stopped “immediately”, then “anything is possible at any moment, and the region will go out of control”. US defence secretary Lloyd Austin has warned of a very real risk of “significant escalation” of attacks on American forces and civilians.

He has good reason to be concerned. Tehran is not confining its hostility to words; its regional proxies seem determined to entangle the US further, attacking American forces with drones and missiles at the Ain Al-Asad airbase in Iraq and al-Tanf in Syria.

Iran is not shying away. Already, a US warship has shot down three cruise missiles launched by Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists in Yemen. Heading north, these missiles were potentially targeting Israel. If successful, such an attack would have far-reaching consequences for Iran, with almost certain Israeli retaliation potentially triggering a direct war – and US involvement.

The situation is unbearably tense. Even as its commitment to Ukraine’s war begins to waver, the West again finds itself challenged by authoritarian regimes. The resources available for Israel are not unlimited. In addition to maintaining the supply of arms to Ukraine, America must also worry about its Pacific flank.

Washington is engaged in frantically regearing its own military to face the threat posed by an increasingly belligerent Chinese communist regime, intent on reunification with Taiwan by force if necessary. With war and great power competition raging in Europe, and the US increasingly embroiled in the Middle East, the communist regime in Beijing may see this as a once-in-a-generation opportunity.

With American attention divided, Iran may decide to further provoke the US in its attempts to assert regional dominance, attempting to drive the Americans to disengage and leave Israel to stand on its own.

It is not hard to see how an ill-judged act of hostility could trigger a military response and see the situation in the Middle East begin to spiral out of the control of any individual leader, draw in Washington, and give China the window to attempt a killing blow in Taiwan – one which would almost inevitably draw an American response.

Within months, the US could be directly involved in two devastating wars on two continents, and bankrolling a third in Ukraine.

********************************​

Interestingly, the same newspaper is also running an article today titled Russia spread bed bug panic in France, intelligence services suspect

Agents investigate whether so-called ‘doppelgänger’ articles on social media were faked.

French intelligence is “taking seriously” the idea that Russia has fanned panic over its bed bug outbreak...

Once again, it seems to be the case of 'if in doubt, blame the Russians' :-D. Is this another case of what they call asymmetrical warfare?
I very recently returned from the south of France; Our hostess was very adamant that bedbugs were apparently not only in Paris . Close friends of her claimed they had suffered from nasty bites and these people stayed in up market hotels. She was concerned. This information apparently goes round about like gossip and you hear lots of talk. Perhaps its true , but we also can be sure that to canalize how we all must view this event Western media is there to help. Perhaps it is not a pandemic but an IQ test.

I very recently returned from the south of France; Our hostess was very adamant that bedbugs were apparently not only in Paris . Close friends of her claimed they had suffered from nasty bites and these people stayed in up market hotels. She was concerned. This information apparently goes round about like gossip and you hear lots of talk. Perhaps its true , but we also can be sure that to canalize how we all must view this event Western media is there to help. Perhaps it is not a pandemic but an IQ test.
Maybe the bugs come from Zelensky, he looks as if he never took a shower. He went to Paris, I think so. He came to Spain, and I read news that there are bugs here also. So everywhere where Zelensky went, bugs appeared. Very strange. I say: the bugs come from Zelensky.
😊

To get back to the topic of war, remember the so-called phony war? At the start of WW2 not much happened. (I know the Poles would disagree!)

“The Phoney War (French: Drôle de guerre; German: Sitzkrieg) was an eight-month period at the start of World War II during which there was only one limited military land operation”

Insanity. Like c’mon, let’s go! Then all hell got real. This delay in the ground invasion, assuming it goes forward, is like that. Deals Behind the scenes. Positioning. Treachery? Move the game pieces into position before the major moves begin. And then, look out!

To get back to the topic of war, remember the so-called phony war? At the start of WW2 not much happened. (I know the Poles would disagree!)

“The Phoney War (French: Drôle de guerre; German: Sitzkrieg) was an eight-month period at the start of World War II during which there was only one limited military land operation”

Insanity. Like c’mon, let’s go! Then all hell got real. This delay in the ground invasion, assuming it goes forward, is like that. Deals Behind the scenes. Positioning. Treachery? Move the game pieces into position before the major moves begin. And then, look out!
The Phoney War was, in my opinion, a time to prepare people for total war, but by telling them that there would be no war, by pretending that everything was being done to prevent war, but in fact, I believe, the PTB were preparing like mad for battle. So they gave people false hope that there wouldn't be war one day, and the next day there would be, and the next day there wouldn't be. That's the tactic they use to drive people mad. But above all to keep them in line, like in the army, in war. War, war, war was the finality. Very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom