Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Germany's Foreign Minister, Annalena Baerbock, pretends to believe that she cares about the victims of anti-Semitism and posted on Instagram a photo of herself at the Jewish memorial : "Never again is it now".
Baerbock, supports any action by the Israeli Army against Palestinian Semitic peoples who have already killed 10,400 Palestinians, 4,300 of them children so far these two months.

Baerbock's double speech aroused harsh criticism in social networks, to the point that the German minister did something as democratic and in favor of freedom of expression as closing the comments section so that no one else could express her opinion.

I remember seeing footage of men shooting ak47's at the festival goers. They were not dressed as the IDF forces. They could've been some sort of under cover Israeli force but I've seen no proof or indication of that.
The very early witness account was, "I was there at the festival, there were rockets so people got nervous and everyone started to leave, We drove towards the main road, where we saw many cars standing in what looked like a traffic jam, at the end there were policemen and soldiers forming a roadblock and blocking the road."
Let's include here the full, translated transcription of that survivor's testimony, before it's memory-holed:

Posted by X user Yam Peleg - @Yampeleg - at 4am on October 9th. Transcription is of this audio recording, originally uploaded to TikTok

The very early witness account was, "I was there at the festival, there were rockets so people got nervous and everyone started to leave, We drove towards the main road, where we saw many cars standing in what looked like a traffic jam, at the end there were policemen and soldiers forming a roadblock and blocking the road."
I agree, I saw that too. But I also saw footage of presumably Hamas fighters shooting festival goers with ak's. They weren't dressed as IDF soldiers nor as policemen.

Bin Salman condemned Israel's crimes in Gaza
He also called for an end to the war and an end to the deportation of Palestinians.
These are just empty words, because Saudi Arabia is protecting Israel from the Houthis' missiles.
It also asked the US to deploy even more anti-aircraft systems on the territory of Saudi Arabia and confirmed that negotiations with Israel to normalize relations are on the table.

But what do the Saudi House and the Zionists in Israel have in common? It's all in the Family

The Dönme (Hebrew: דוֹנְמֶה, romanized: Dōnme, Ottoman Turkish: دونمه, Turkish: Dönme) were a group of Sabbatean crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire who converted outwardly to Islam, but retained their Jewish faith and Kabbalistic beliefs in secret.The movement was centered mainly in Thessaloniki. It originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Sephardic Jewish Rabbi and Kabbalist who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah and eventually feigned conversion to Islam under threat of death from the Sultan Mehmed IV.After Zevi's forced conversion to Islam, a number of Sabbatean Jews purportedly converted to Islam and became the Dönme. Some Sabbateans lived on into 21st-century Turkey as descendants of the Dönme.
Wikipedia

● Muhammad ibn-Abdul Wahhab had Dönme roots. Los Dönme

● King Abdul Aziz ibn-Saud, the monarch of the first kingdom of Saudi Arabia, was descended from Mordechai bin-Ibrahim bin-Moishe, a Jewish merchant also from Basra.
In Nejd, Moishe joined the Aniza tribe and changed his name to Markhan bin-Ibrahim bin-Musa. Los Dönme

● Abd Al-Wahab and the Saud family signed a pact, the so-called Al-Diriyya pact, for the establishment of the Saudi state, where the Saud family would be in charge of the government and security affairs of the state, and Abd Al-Wahhab would be in charge of the religious affairs of the country. (Wikipedia)

● To seal their alliance, Abd-al-Wahhab gave one of his daughters in marriage to a son of Ibn Saud. (Wikipedia)

● The English spy M. Hempher relates in his "Confessions of a British Spy" how he helped Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab to form Wahhabism under the order and auspices of the English crown. Hempher met the character for the first time in the carpentry workshop of a shia in Damascus. From that meeting they began to plan how to change the doctrine of Islam in order to adapt it to the political interests of the British crown. (Wikipedia)

Why?

British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is the British nationalist, pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical and pseudoreligious belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel. (Wikipedia)

Compilation of racist and genocidal statements by Israeli authorities. Scary.

Horrific.

There are clashes happening on the streets of Melbourne over the matter.

Rebel News reporter, Avi Yemeni is firmly on the side of the Israelis. I don't know who the man is that is talking about Yemeni in this video, I suspect that it's Max Egan but not sure. He says that Yemeni was born in Australia and sought Israeli citizenship so that he could join the IDF. Yemeni admits to shooting Palestinians in the face and heart and also to being a Zionist. I had a feeling that he might have been controlled opposition during COVID lockdowns. In any case, Yemeni's X account is seen by some as stirring up division here, and I agree. He doesn't seem to be challenging those that disagree with him or blocking them, just continues pro-Israeli postings.

So much "hiding", "conspiracy" and in the end they untwist their tongues themselves.

Mr Karhi's comments followed a report on the pro-Israel website Honest Reporting, which suggested - without supporting evidence - that the photographers' presence may have been "part of the plan".

Toxic cowardliness. I remember this photo from years past, not sure it's from Gaza itself.

Cisjordania (Palestina 2005)

05_10_05_soldiers_in_old_city_1.jpg

DescriptionEnglish: Soldier patrolling in Hebron old city
Date5 October 2005

I wouldn't be presuming anyone to be Hamas. Where is the video?
I was talking about this video specifically:

I remember seeing another video from the festival massacre with a plain clothed man shooting a person already laying on the ground, also presumably filmed at the festival location, but I can't find it anymore.

Summary

On the 36th day of the war in Gaza, with the Palestinian death toll surpassing 11,000, according to the health ministry in Gaza. Meanwhile, the Israeli death toll was revised to 1,200, down from the original number of 1,400.

+ Up to 15,000 people inside Gaza's biggest hospital face slow death, doctors warn

+Al-Shifa under attack for over 12 hours

The health care system in the Gaza Strip is “on its knees,” the head of the World Health Organization warned Friday, noting that half of the territory’s 36 hospitals are no longer functioning.
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus described the situation, said there had been more than 250 attacks on health care — such as strikes on hospitals, clinics, ambulances and patients — in Gaza and the West Bank, and 25 such attacks in Israel in the conflict triggered by Hamas’s shock October 7 assault.
“The best way to support those health workers and the people they serve is by giving them the tools they need to deliver that care — medicines, medical equipment and fuel for hospital generators,” he said, calling for an increase in aid trickling in through the Rafah crossing with Egypt and repeating the UN’s call for a cease-fire.

+UK healthcare professionals hold vigil for healthcare workers killed in Gaza

Tens of UK healthcare professionals held a vigil outside Downing Street in London, for healthcare workers killed in Gaza by Israeli bombings.
The coalition of non-partisan UK medical professionals and charities wrote to the UK’s Prime Minister demanding an immediate ceasefire
— Middle East Eye (@MiddleEastEye) November 10, 2023
pic.twitter.com/uPjG4xKYVu

+Al-Shifa doctor: We are hours away from death:
Israeli fighter jets and tanks have been shelling the area outside the hospital, the biggest in the coastal enclave, for over 12 hours without a pause.
The hospital's yard was struck on Saturday, leading to a fire. It came shortly after electricity was completely shut down.
The power outage has led to the death of one premature baby hooked to incubators so far, according to Munir al-Bursh, the director of the Palestinian ministry of health.
Al-Bursh said more babies and patients on life support will die every hour if power does not return soon.

"Electric lines were cut off and generators stopped working. We are surrounded and cannot leave our places," al-Bursh told Al Jazeera.
"Thousands are trapped inside the complex, including patients, medical staff, and some first responders and civil defence personnel," Abu Salima said.
"We are hours away from death, and the world is watching us die, but we are not numbers," he added.

+Arab and Muslim world leaders to discuss Gaza situation in Saudi Arabia
Late on Friday, the Saudi Foreign Ministry confirmed that the Arab League and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation summits would be combined.
Riyadh said combining the two summits underscores the importance of reaching a "unified collective position that expresses the common Arab and Islamic will regarding the dangerous and unprecedented developments witnessed in Gaza and the Palestinian territories."

+Northern Gaza is 'hell on earth', says UN official
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu remains undeterred by the global calls to end the fighting despite pressure from allies like the United States and France.
Late on Friday, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken told reporters in India that "far too many Palestinians have been killed; far too many have suffered these past weeks."

+Around 30,000 Palestinians fled southwards on Friday, according to the UN.

Back
Top Bottom