Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

9'Strikes on Yemen for "compassion": The ill man could not be impeached?'

12 Jan, 2024

Side note, that sounds a vaccine injured/side effect/suddenly cancer. Sometimes karma is a b***t, the saying goes.
US defense secretary ordered Yemen strikes from hospital – CNN
Lloyd Austin suffered complications after treatment for cancer, but did not inform the White House of his whereabouts
2022-Pentagon chief Austin tests positive for Covid-19
Austin, who is fully vaccinated and has received a booster shot, said he will quarantine at home for the next five days.
2024-Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin diagnosed with prostate cancer
WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was diagnosed with prostate cancer last month and developed complications from a minimally invasive procedure he underwent to treat and cure it, officials at Walter Reed National Military Center said Tuesday.

The slippery slope did it again! "gas strip??"
BREAKING: GERMANY TO INTERVENE IN THE ICJ ISREAL BEING TRIED FOR GENOCIDE CASE

German government has announced its intention to intervene in the genocide case South Africa brought against Israel at the International Court of Justice.

“On the 7th of October 2023, there was a great deal of terror in people's lives in Israel. The brutal brutality of Israel fell, it became difficult and lasting. This is the name of Hamas in Israel. Israel will be able to help you with the information you need.

In view of Germany's history and the crime against humanity of the Shoah, the Federal Government sees itself as particularly committed to the Convention against Genocide. This Convention is on other devices, which "don't need" them. We firmly oppose political instrumentalization.

We know that different countries view the Israeli operation in the gas strip differently. This is where the international community is located in Israel and the federal government firmly and expressly rejects the genocide. This accusation has no basis.

The Federal Government supports the International Court of Justice in its work, as it has done for many decades. The Federal Government intends to intervene in the main hearing as a third party.”

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240112_124552.jpg
    Screenshot_20240112_124552.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 2
Here's a local Jewish media outlet reporting on what took place, complete with extensive photo and video evidence. I highly doubt they'd be so open about it if they knew 'child rape and child sacrifice rituals' were taking place there.

Again, like the 'aliens invade Miami' story, I suspect that this 'extreme wild guess' tells us more about the state of mind of the accusers than the accused.

I can neither affirm nor deny any of the above, but it seems to me that the public reaction to these events in new york goes hand in hand with the outrage produced by the genocide in gaza. It may be a case of a psychological operation/manipulation on the public.

If I can give you my opinion from what is happening here in Argentina, it is that the Zionist interests are very evident, who are the actors and what they do. There is anger. Milei is not only selling the country, he is making and creating problems everywhere, including the diplomatic disaster with China. There are accusations that one of Milei's financial backers is involved in drug trafficking:

Guillermo Moreno appeared on C5N and paralyzed the panel when he assured links between businessman Eduardo Elsztain and Rosario's "dirty money".

As it could not be otherwise, Guillermo Moreno left explosive statements after his participation in the cycle Duro de domar of C5N. The former Secretary of Commerce did not hesitate to link businessman Eduardo Elsztain with the "dirty money" of the city of Rosario.

Specifically, Moreno gave the version that the luxurious towers located parallel to the Paraná River were built by Elsztain and that they "are unoccupied".

The recent statements made by Foreign Minister Diana Mondino plunged Argentina into another dispute with its main trading partner, China. It so happens that the official touched on a very sensitive issue for the Asian nation: its dispute with Taiwan and the principle of a single nation-state in which all are part of that single national entity.

In short, Mondino's reception to Taiwanese diplomacy is to recognize the sovereignty of the island over the dispute with China, something that would not have gone down very well in Beijing and that will surely bring negative consequences for bilateral and commercial relations, but a more urgent point is the swap that the country maintains with China, vital for the reserves and the national debt.

And I can narrate an anecdote, something I witnessed. On Monday, January 8, I was returning home because I went to the capital to do some paperwork. On the way back when I took the train, a man got on with his two daughters. A Jewish man. Not a secular one, a religious one. I didn't pay much attention to him until I noticed the expressions of the other passengers as they looked at him. It wasn't hate, but there were facial expressions of exhaustion, the kind where you notice that a certain patience is wearing thin...

Interesting notes here, still waiting to see what would be the outcome.
I think it's important to situate the Genocide Convention and South Africa's case within socio-legal context in which they operate. I think it will help explain the dissonance between people's excitement at South Africa's arguments and my more cautious view🧵
For starters, we talk about how difficult it is to prove "intent". This is not "natural". It is the result of political processes that made genocide difficult to prove. I've said before: genocide is common; findings of genocide are not. That's not "good" x.com/Alonso_GD/stat…
Genocide is how the world order was (is) created. Most national foundational myths involve genocide. US's "Wild West", Argentina's "Conquest of the Dessert", European "mission civilisatrice" - all genocide. (And all would be hard to prove under the Genocide Convention)
This is bc when the term "genocide" was created states were careful to make sure it would cover the Holocaust (and now Rwanda), but not Jim Crow, and not colonialism in Africa, etc. Only the most obvious genocides could be genocide, not my national mythos!
twitter.com/ntinatzouvala/…
So this brings us to South Africa's case. It needs to prove that genocide is the "only reasonable inference" from Israel's actions. This is difficult no matter what, because, like South Africa said in its presentation, most genocides are not pre-announced and advertised
This is why Israel made sure today to argue that 1) its genocidal statements were misconstrued and 2) it is taking measures to safeguard civilian wellbeing. It specifically asked "would a genocidal state would go to these lenghts if what it wanted was to destroy the group?"
So, South Africa's job is more difficult than just saying "look, just *look* at what's happening". It needs to convince the Court to deduce this intent from the overall context of the operation. That even these humanitarian measures are part of the genocide
In essence that if you know that 2 million people are starving and you knowingly give them insufficient food/water, while your soldiers kill them on sight and bomb them in "safe places", then you should conclude that your intent is to destroy them despite these measures
But is that the "only reasonable inference"? Israel will argue it is not. At some point, if it gets desperate, it may even concede that the other reasonable inference is an intent to comit war crimes, but not genocide - that is enough: there is no jurisdiction for war crimes...
This is why South Africa has also claimed Israel is not trying to prevent its soldiers from comitting genocide or punishing its officials who incite genocide. Because Israel winning the main claim sort of means Israel will lose the other two
Of course, there is a scenario where South Africa prevails. But it is not a scenario a colonial and Eurocentric international law was created for. South Africa's case is sort of subversive of the sysem in this way
To be clear: this is not bc ICJ Judges are just realpolitik agents of their states. They are serious competent jurists. But they do operate within the socio-legal context of an int'l law that conceives genocide a "once in a lifetime" crime that ought to be very difficult to prove
Int'l law is not an "even playing field", not because there is any kind of conspiracy, but because it was born out of colonialist principles, not to enable liberation. South Africa is challenging this, and they may succeed, but they don't have it "in the bag"
So I guess, don't be pessimistic, but be cautiously hopeful rather than confident

Israel said to tell Egypt of plan to take control of border corridor with Gaza​

Israel has informed Egypt of plans to launch a military operation to take control of the border between the Gaza Strip and Egypt, The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.

Citing Israeli and Egyptian officials, the report said such an operation was expected to see Israel take the Rafah border crossing and station forces along the so-called Philadelphi Corridor separating Egypt and Gaza.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said last month that the Philadelphi Corridor, which runs for 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) all along the Gaza-Egypt border, “has to be in our hands” in order to ensure that Gaza is and remains demilitarized, to prevent weapons from being smuggled through tunnels into the coastal enclave.

Israel controlled the Corridor until it evacuated Gaza in 2005.

The Wall Street Journal: "Israel will try to seize the border with Egypt"
"Israeli officials informed Egypt about a military operation that is planned to be carried out soon in the Philadelphia area"
Megatron: Egypt announced a few weeks ago that this is a red line for them and will mean a declaration of war by Israel.
But considering President Sisi's cowardly nature in the past, the Egyptian army will likely just sit back and watch.

We are entering another phase of the war that some seers and remote viewers believe will lead to a catastrophic event in April 2024.

Germany Deploys Frigate ‘Hessen’ to Secure Red Sea Maritime Trade​

In a move that underscores the urgency of protecting maritime trade and international shipping lanes, Germany has announced the deployment of the frigate ‘Hessen’ to the Red Sea. This strategic decision aligns with the U.S.-led Operation Prosperity Guardian, a mission designed to secure maritime traffic against Houthi missile attacks and safeguard vital trade routes.

Countering Threats to Global Trade

The Red Sea, a critical conduit for global commerce, has become a hotspot for attacks on international shipping. The cost of disruptions in this region is staggering, estimated to be 360 million euros per hour. The deployment of the Hessen frigate is Germany’s response to these unprecedented threats. Equipped with radar reconnaissance capable of detecting 1,000 targets simultaneously, anti-aircraft missiles, and attack helicopters, the Hessen is a formidable asset in this vital mission.

International Cooperation in Maritime Security

The United States and Great Britain have already carried out military strikes on Houthi positions in Yemen, demonstrating their commitment to protecting these critical sea lanes. Germany’s decision to send the Hessen frigate is a powerful testament of its commitment to this international effort. The new EU mission, approved by EU foreign ministers, is set to commence by the end of February, reinforcing the collective resolve of the international community.

Securing the Freedom of Navigation

The Chancellor’s Office of Germany has stressed the importance of the right to security and the freedom of navigation on the high seas. The deployment of the Hessen frigate sends a clear message: when these freedoms are under threat, it is the responsibility of the international community to act. This mission is not just about securing a particular shipping lane; it’s about upholding the principles that underpin global trade and economic stability.

Forget about the Palestinian people and the genocide committed by Israel, this is all for your welfare, so that the supermarkets are full of products.

Chancellor's Office: "There is a right to security. And there is freedom at sea and also on the high seas. And if this is threatened, then the international community is called upon to reduce such threats."

:rotfl:

Nice nod to the propaganda, though Nazi Germans didn't use gas chambers.
He who is hungry for bread thinks.
I got the "gas" word by association, reference to Holocaust and the right of Israel to exists and defend itself, that had been mentioned a lot

I was looking for why Germany defends Israel, - how can they no see it! The explanation Alonso Gurmendi - post above - help to understand other things.
Business as usal, greed for a few, masked with rethoric and propaganda to convince their population.

Found this pay wall article, but the tittle says a lot.
2019-Opinion | Germany Still Owes Israel $19 Billion for the Holocaust
Amid all the heated discussion surrounding Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s submarine affair, there’s a question that’s gone unanswered: Why didn’t Netanyahu claim Germany’s debt to Israel under the reparations agreement? Payment of the debt would save the Israeli tax payers about $2 billion in the submarine and ship...
According to Wikipedia in Reparations Agreement between Israel and the Federal Republic of Germany
The Reparations Agreement between Israel and the Federal Republic of Germany (German: Luxemburger Abkommen, "Luxembourg Agreement", or Wiedergutmachungsabkommen, "Wiedergutmachung Agreement";[1] Hebrew: הסכם השילומים, romanized: Heskem HaShillumim, "Reparations Agreement") was signed on September 10, 1952, and entered in force on March 27, 1953.[2] According to the Agreement, West Germany was to pay Israel for the costs of "resettling so great a number of uprooted and destitute Jewish refugees" after the war, and to compensate individual Jews, via the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, for losses in Jewish livelihood and property resulting from Nazi persecution.[3]
So Germany has been forced? Or they are gladly?
2023-Germany signs nearly €4 billion deal for Israel’s Arrow 3 missile defense system
Biggest-ever Israeli defense sale expected to be finalized next month, but signing Thursday kicks off manufacturing of batteries set to form top layer of European Sky Shield plan.
Paywall as well.
2014-How Israel Tried to Conceal Its Biggest Arms Deal With Germany
Hundreds of documents just uploaded to the Israel State Archives website shed light on German arms sales to Israel in the 1960s.
On October 28, 1964, the foreign minister in Jerusalem received a report of a meeting that was cochaired by the deputy defense minister and senior Foreign Ministry officials. The topic was “scientific and military cooperation between Israel and Germany.”
Namibia, requests to speak. Although, whom are governing Germany, I do not think they care much.
Namibia rejects Germany’s Support of the Genocidal Intent of the Racist Israeli State against Innocent Civilians in Gaza

On Namibian soil, #Germany committed the first genocide of the 20th century in 1904-1908, in which tens of thousands of innocent Namibians died in the most inhumane and brutal conditions. The German Government is yet to fully atone for the genocide it committed on Namibian soil. Therefore, in light of Germany’s inability to draw lessons from its horrific history, President @hagegeingob expresses deep concern with the shocking decision communicated by the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany yesterday, 12 January 2024, in which it rejected the morally upright indictment brought forward by South Africa before the #InternationalCourtofJustice that Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians in #Gaza.

Worryingly, ignoring the violent deaths of over 23 000 Palestinians in Gaza and various United Nations reports disturbingly highlighting the internal displacement of 85% of civilians in Gaza amid acute shortages of food and essential services, the German Government has chosen to defend in the International Court of Justice the genocidal and gruesome acts of the Israeli Government against innocent civilians in Gaza and the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Germany cannot morally express commitment to the United Nations Convention against genocide, including atonement for the genocide in Namibia, whilst supporting the equivalent of a holocaust and genocide in Gaza. Various international organizations, such as Human Rights Watch have chillingly concluded that Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.

President Geingob reiterates his call made on 31 December 2023, “No peace-loving human being can ignore the carnage waged against Palestinians in Gaza”. In that vein, President Geingob appeals to the German Government to reconsider its untimely decision to intervene as a third-party in defence and support of the genocidal acts of Israel before the International Court of Justice.

It wasn't hate, but there were facial expressions of exhaustion, the kind where you notice that a certain patience is wearing thin...

I quote my last comment because I think a certain threshold has been crossed. Here in Argentina, a fan chant, in any stadium, when it appears there, is the unequivocal establishment of the popular opinion. It expands geometrically in the conscience of the people and there is no turning back.

In this tweet, pay attention to the lyrics of the chant:

HAVE THEIR D*CK CUT OFF, I DON'T KNOW WHY.

THEY WEAR A FUNNY HAT, I DON'T KNOW WHY.

THEY INVADED ARGENTINA, I DON'T KNOW WHY.

GO (BACK) TO ISRAEL

Very hard times people. Very hard times....

Back
Top Bottom