Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

So, it could be just me and my own wishful thinking, but it does strike as if Russia is pushing in a very specific direction and that is, against Israel's interests. Which will be extremely interesting if they're successful, a large portion of the discontent in the West lately has been about the inaction of their leaders to do stop Israel, if Russia pulls it off... imagine what that will mean to people in the West and their leaders and their entire narrative about how evil Putin is.
We will have to keep observing.
One would want to see all the propaganda collapse like a house of cards. Putin at Carlson's interview stated that he could not win to west propaganda, that's why he is doing things in most strategic ways.

In the meantime, Israel, the US and Egypt seem to be preparing a can of sardines to - packing, is the most appropriate term I can find. - hundreds, thousands of Palestinians in a couple of weeks. It was a red line, that won't happen etc, said Egypt.

Someday this will end for the good of the people of Palestine, who are suffering so much in the most cruel and inhuman way.

Egypt to create a gated high-security area in the reception of Palestinian refugees from Gaza

The Sinai Foundation obtained information through a relevant source that indicates that the construction work currently taking place in eastern Sinai, is intended to create a high-security gated and isolated area near the borders with Gaza strip, in preparation for the reception of Palestinian refugees in the case of the mass exodus of the citizens of Gaza Strip.
The construction work is intended to build a gated area, surrounded by 7-meter-high walls. After the removal of the rubble of the houses of the indigenous people of Rafah, who were displaced forcibly and their houses demolished during the war against terrorism against ISIS.
Egyptian authorities starting rapid construction on the border area of eastern Sinai. Additionally, this morning the Institution’s team observed the building of a cement wall of 7 meters in height starting at a point in Qoz Abo Raad village south of Rafah city, directed towards the Mediterranean Sea north, parallel to the border with Gaza Strip.

In my weakest moments I wish that those disgusting and laughing psychos would taste their own medicine, come what may...
They will suffer from losing their lunch, but many will not be able to suffer the soul pain that their victims suffer. What can we do? Deal with our own pain and wounded child. Be stoic, pray for peace and the day when the beginning of the end of all this horror and suffering of innocents comes.

Powerful words by 102 years old philosopher Edgar Morin, one of France's most revered intellectual figures, as well as a Jewish WW2 resistant who fought as a lieutenant in De Gaulle's France combattante.https://twitter.com/Bob30031583/status/1757654852623073571/video/1…Here are his words on Gaza: "I am both astonished and outraged by the fact that those who represent the descendants of a people who were persecuted for centuries for religious or racial reasons... That the descendants of this people who are today the decision-makers of the State of Israel, that they could not only colonize an entire people, partly drive them out of their land and seek to expel them for good... But also, after the massacre of October 7, engaged in a real massive slaughter on the populations of Gaza and continue, incessantly, hitting civilians, women, and children.And to see the silence of the world, the silence of the United States, protectors of Israel, the silence of the Arab states, the silence of the European states who claim to be defenders of culture, humanity, human rights.I think we are living through a horrible tragedy because we are also powerless in the face of this thing that is unleashing. At least, I say: bear witness! The only thing that remains if we cannot resist concretely is to testify. Let's resist in our minds, let's not be fooled, let's not forget, let's have the courage to face things head-on."

I say: bear witness! The only thing that remains if we cannot resist concretely is to testify. Let's resist in our minds, let's not be fooled, let's not forget, let's have the courage to face things head-on."
I believe that exposing the situation as close to the truth as possible undermines their illusions and gives us knowledge so we will try to continue with it.

These ethnic/ideological cleansing tragedies have been playing out the world over, nonstop since the Spanish civil war. (“Modern” anyway) Locations change but the suffering does not. Gaza is just the latest tour stop. Israel v Palestine does win in the outrageous irony category.

I guess the point is we are normally buffered against this terror. There is a tendency to think “oh god please get this over with” (subconscious: so it isn’t in my face and I can go back to sleep). But the horror is that this goes on non-stop. It is normal here on Planet Gulag. Somebody is always getting their asses kicked while the world clutches its pearls in faux helplessness and feigns compassion as it exonerates itself of guilt by crying to the heavens “if only something could be done”. So… what is on display is the non stop horror of the situation. Key point: non stop. It doesn’t end. And if it ends in Israel, it will be evident somewhere else.

This is like trying to wake up from a bad dream.

It appears we may not have to wait too long to SEE the demolition of the Zionist stronghold on humanity. The bombing of Iran natural gas pipeline may just bring Iran in the WAR. Seems like Mossad could not wait any longer. Peeps lets keep a keen eye on this massive developmet.

I believe that exposing the situation as close to the truth as possible undermines their illusions and gives us knowledge so we will try to continue with it.
"Bear Witness"
This sadly is what i have always told myself when I trawl through all my news sites daily, feeling the massacres, sadness, losses of any, or all, family members, especially children, in whatever disaster of massacre in the world. But especially Palestine. Why?
Because I had told myself that the Arab and nearby states, then all other states, are 'restraining' themselves to prevent any further escalation of the war to other countries.
However, Isreal can bomb and massacre as many countries at once as it wishes. Sabotage anywhere in the world - as well as their proxies sabotaging/burning/blowing up so many factories, shopping centres, gas and chemical plants. You name it what doesnt go on fir now on a daily basis somewhere - usually food or animal stocks too.
Like everyone here I am totally fed up scrolling the interminable rhetoric of every country, denouncing (whatever massacre or sabotage) that happens daily. Whilst Israel gets to more evilly dehumanise and shock us even more with its acts of hatred of the human race. There is nothing that it would not do now, and nothing too barbaric that USA, UK etc will not stop - just lies and more lies. Never, Never any action, even after the ICJ. Everything is just a mockery to enable the evil to continue.
How many people have to be genocided? How many attacks into other countries are allowed? Before enough is enough?
Why oh Why? Is there no intervention now, whilst there are still a few Palestinians left alive, though eternally psychologically damaged and starved by now.
For me it has gone beyond the edge of reason. Is it just me????
Is Israel truly holding everyone to ransom? Are their nukes enough deterrant when others have them too?
Ther must be some people who know where their control/epicentres are, and those they have spread elsewhere, surely?
I was wondering whether herding all the Palestinians into one area may actually make them safer (unknown to the enemy), that should this calamity hit Israel then they could be out of the epicentre. But again wishful thinking.
Of course we don't know what is being planned behind the scenes, and a concerted acute targetted event may be being considered now. I sure hope so as they will hold the whole world to ransom next (which of course nukes do too).
The mere mention of the plight of the Palestinians gets people imprisoned now, yet 'they' promote their propaganda wherever they wish, and have always done so.
There are far more weaponised anti Israel countries now in the world, yet the hubris of the psychopaths and their 'might' persuade people otherwise.
It sure has been a test of their patience, for good people everywhere.
Could there be a different outcome? What does everyone else here think? What scenario could there be other than 'restraint'?

I'm sure you guys feel the same, but I just wanted to express how distressing and saddening it is to read and see the still ongoing slaughter of civilians in Gaza. I'm almost reluctant to open Twitter-X since I know what awaits every day: dead and mutilated children, orphan children whos parents/siblings have been killed, dads or mums who's children have been murdered or are under the rubble (without a chance of being rescued), cold blooded sniper shootings etc. Not to mention the manifestations of psychopathic evil in various clips in which Israelis are dancing, laughing, humiliating, and making fun of the Palestinians.

To see this every day and witnessing how the 'international community' is doing absolutely nothing to stop this is just...I don't know what to say. I thought I was to some extent accustomed to the evils of this world but especially seeing all those kids, either dead or severy traumatized makes is almost unbearable, knowing that there's nothing I can do about it.

In my weakest moments I wish that those disgusting and laughing psychos would taste their own medicine, come what may...
As far as I can tell, this is the appropriate response, it is a tragedy that is being committed by truly dark and evil forces, and I use dark and evil because they deal in darkness and lies, and they seem to enjoy the suffering of innocent people, that is dark and evil.

As such, I understand the unpleasant even painful experience that it is to bear witness to what is transpiring right now, but perhaps that is the point, or one of the best ways to honor what they are going through that we cannot stop individually, to at the very least not ignore them and not shut down our natural reaction to it, without becoming totally identified with it, or let it overwhelm us either.

But, a sad and tragic situation has only one appropriate response, which is to feel the pain another human being experiences. it is what they seem to be attempting to eradicate, humanity. It seems to me that it's going to be impossible and they do not realize it, but they do not understand that fact.

I remember reading the Three Body series a while back, and there was an interesting idea in the first book, without attempting to spoil it, at some point the hopelessness of one of the characters when faced with infinitely better technology from his enemies, who mockingly called humanity "bugs" was countered by another one who pointed out that, despite us being aeons ahead in technology from bugs, we still cannot eradicate them. Superiority alone cannot kill the spirt, a spirit is only killed by the participation of that spirit in its own demise I think.

So, take it as you're able to, and don't feel ashamed of having the adequate response.

Planet Of The Jews: Thought & Inquisition

Persecution Is Back - Thorsten J. Pattberg, PhD

This is the second part of a series of articles written by the German philologist, cultural critic and writer. This article is not to be missed. Here is an extract:
When Elon Musk, owner of SpaceX and the richest man on the planet, according to Jewish Bloomberg, had the audacity to support an anti-Israel tweet on his social media platform X, formerly Twitter, that act of public defiance insinuated the censorial Jews so much so that the autistic billionaire whose entire fortune is based on start up money and loans from the multinational Jews was taken for a ride. This man has no power.

Stunned by the swift sequence of cancellations, serious multi-billion dollar boycotts (led by Head-Jew Bob Igor of the Disney Corporation making children's movies), endless libel and psychological abuse by no other than Uber-Jew Jonathan Greenblatt from the Jewish Anti-Defamation League, had all led to this shameful conclusion: A desperate Musk was quickly convinced of the hopelessness of his position and yielded to coersion and bullying. He confessed.

They made Musk recant and visit Israel and unholy Auschwitz to atone for his despicable crimes of antisemitism, and more: They assigned to him a half man Jew, genocidal Ben Shapiro, confining the “proven antisemitic Musk” to extreme psychological distress under investigation by one of their most eloquent psychopathic pedants.

"Bear Witness"
This sadly is what i have always told myself when I trawl through all my news sites daily, feeling the massacres, sadness, losses of any, or all, family members, especially children, in whatever disaster of massacre in the world. But especially Palestine. Why?
Because I had told myself that the Arab and nearby states, then all other states, are 'restraining' themselves to prevent any further escalation of the war to other countries.
However, Isreal can bomb and massacre as many countries at once as it wishes. Sabotage anywhere in the world - as well as their proxies sabotaging/burning/blowing up so many factories, shopping centres, gas and chemical plants. You name it what doesnt go on fir now on a daily basis somewhere - usually food or animal stocks too.
Like everyone here I am totally fed up scrolling the interminable rhetoric of every country, denouncing (whatever massacre or sabotage) that happens daily. Whilst Israel gets to more evilly dehumanise and shock us even more with its acts of hatred of the human race. There is nothing that it would not do now, and nothing too barbaric that USA, UK etc will not stop - just lies and more lies. Never, Never any action, even after the ICJ. Everything is just a mockery to enable the evil to continue.
How many people have to be genocided? How many attacks into other countries are allowed? Before enough is enough?
Why oh Why? Is there no intervention now, whilst there are still a few Palestinians left alive, though eternally psychologically damaged and starved by now.
Is Israel truly holding everyone to ransom? Are their nukes enough deterrant when others have them too?
Ther must be some people who know where their control/epicentres are, and those they have spread elsewhere, surely?
I was wondering whether herding all the Palestinians into one area may actually make them safer (unknown to the enemy), that should this calamity hit Israel then they could be out of the epicentre. But again wishful thinking.
Of course we don't know what is being planned behind the scenes, and a concerted acute targetted event may be being considered now. I sure hope so as they will hold the whole world to ransom next (which of course nukes do too).
The mere mention of the plight of the Palestinians gets people imprisoned now, yet 'they' promote their propaganda wherever they wish, and have always done so.
There are far more weaponised anti Israel countries now in the world, yet the hubris of the psychopaths and their 'might' persuade people otherwise.
Could there be a different outcome? What does everyone else here think? What scenario could there be other than 'restraint'?
Let's be witnesses, and if we have to be silent, because soon it will be forbidden to talk about the Palestinians, about Gaza, about genocide. Fortunately we have this space here to speak and reflect because what they want is to prevent us from reflecting and loving the Palestinians, loving them with the greatest love there is on earth, and every time we tremble when we see what is happening it is simply because we feel love. Because we can be witnesses and watch, but if there is no love, it's as if we were blind. So let's love, let's love with all our strength because it hurts. And if it hurts, it's because we are capable of loving.

Let's keep this love for others like a luminous crystal within us, like a treasure, let's keep the light of this crystal close to our hearts, because this light allows us to see, not to be blind to the pain of others and our own.

It's not easy, fear, insecurity, anger, all of that extinguishes the light of this crystal close to the heart. There are storms, mist, tempests... there are hurricanes in us too, close to the heart. Here, in this forum, we are safe, in a bunker, together. Let's let the tempest pass, together.

Thank you all for participating in this this discussion, of bearing witness to the horror. I feel much the same.

Thanks, really, for bringing that up and speaking your hearts. I believe it was Aragorn, a few days ago, who started it, thanks man. Some days I just get so depressed and numbed by it all.. And although I know I am not the only one feeling like this I appreciate talking about it.

While thinking about it I was reminded of a post by Laura from many years ago, in which we were discussing this same topic in a somewhat different context.

[...] I feel that somehow I must at least be a witness to the real suffering of others. If they are experiencing it, how can I turn away and try to pretend it isn't happening?

That little girl you mention actually does haunt me. And how many more are there whose lives are destroyed and then shoved into the darkness and no one knows or cares?

I remember one day when I was working on sott by myself and I came across some horrible photos of women and children who had been killed or seriously injured in Iraq and I just got SO angry at the complacency of people and I published a whole page of these images so that folks would have it in their faces exactly what they were doing. Well, of course, those doing it can have it in their faces and still not care and only people like me get so upset that they want to scream and rage against the injustice.

I try to imagine how I would feel if I was in the position of those who are suffering deprivation in this world. I would at least want ONE other person to know I existed and suffered and knew it was wrong and spoke out against it and remembered me. I guess that's why I make myself look at them. It does upset me - sometimes for a LONG time - but I feel that it is a form of giving to be a witness and to speak out. Sometimes, in this world, that is all we can do, but it's something.
I also feel I need some kind of balance, some kind of measure in how much of the horror I'm gonna witness each day, to be able to keep functioning on a somewhat doable level. My day job is kind of my escape from it all, time to just focus on stuff I appreciate to do for a living somehow grounds me little bit. Lately I've been contemplating asking my employer for more working hours.

"Bear Witness"
If it helps at all Liza, I feel exactly the same way. You’ve articulated my feelings perfectly. Hopefully together we’ll all raise the frequency of our collective souls and bring about some kind of peace. The world needs us. Like Aragorn and yourself, I feel bereft and hopeless every time I open X and start scrolling. But then I open the forum and remember that together we bring the light. That gives me purpose, and in turn hope. Love and service to others is what we strive for. I only hope that I can be who I need to be, knowing all I can do is try my best and with sincerity. So I offer you a virtual hug and maybe better your day 🤗

Back
Top Bottom