Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Israeli Channel 14 confirmed that three drones entered Israeli airspace over ‘Eilat’. One drone reportedly crashed near the port, a second was intercepted, and the whereabouts of the third remain unknown. However, the Israeli military acknowledged only two drones in its official statement.

Iraqi drones strike ‘Eilat’ amid escalating Israeli attacks across region

Iraqi drones breached Israeli airspace on Wednesday, striking ‘Eilat’, which was built on the ruins of Umm Al-Rashrash. Sirens blared across the city as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) originating from Iraq penetrated the area, according to local reports.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq claimed responsibility for the operation, stating that its drones targeted a “vital site” in the occupied city. The group emphasized that the operation was part of its continued resistance against Israeli occupation, expressing solidarity with Palestinians and Lebanese people. They said the attack was a response to massacres committed by the occupation against civilians, including children, women, and the elderly.

From my perspective it's all getting a little bit too wild. It's almost like there are no rules of engagement from Israel's side and the rest are having to be restrained in order not to make Israel escalate even more. It's almost like Israel is super confident in its actions. Feels like this may be the new normal - Israel doing all sorts and the other middle east countries being restrained for fear of starting an all out war. At this point, it almost feels like Iran / Lebanon are having to be humble and almost accept being humiliated.

I think the same. I think that there is a point always when the bully is taken down by an even bigger bully.
To me it seems like Israel has run off the rails and are being excessively reckless and are being allowed to be by their masters until whatever plans this is all leading towards have been realised and then they’ll be done away with- BY THEIR MASTERS.

That’s my theory. They are the cannon fodder in the long run. It’s seems like they are running the show but it’s just an illusion.

and of course there’s a saviour, hmmm I wonder who that will be ..

Retired Col. Lawrence Wilkerson was chief of staff under Secretary of State Colin Powell. He says that the US military commander dealing with Israel and the Ukraine conflicts has told Netanyahu the US won't help with attacks on Iran or Lebanon if Israel provokes them. He has also informed Biden and Blinken there won't be any long range missiles sent into Russia from US forces. Both Netanyahu and Biden are furious apparently. The pentagon has usurped these leaders power with common sense it seems.

Although retired its reasonable to assume he still has some good contacts in the military. I don't agree with some of his view points in the past but we both agree these wars are insane.

Both Netanyahu and Biden are furious apparently.

"You Be Quiet When I Speak" - Angry Biden Blasts Foreign Reporter​

This is the meeting with UK Prime Minister Starmer where Biden is informed no long range missiles into Russia.

This is exactly the question you should ask yourself. Why are so many Western countries so quiet about the genocide that Israel can carry out with impunity in Gaza and now also in Libya?
I remember the Samson option. Is the loud silence due to the fact that they are aware that this Trojan horse is already parked in all major cities, waiting to be ignited?
What we are seeing here has incredible consequences for the whole world. Who trusts their car battery, their cell phone? Nobody in this world is safe anymore since this week - it could be that your personal bomb can be detonated at any time. Disgusting.
Between either , whatever happens, i'm glad that at least i can haz pray , i mean , add to this , the , consideration , that they have beams that , from orbit , can fry ppl ... and now for something completely different .. i'm lumberjack and i'm ok ...

"is any governments aware of Israeli nuke planted in there contry." (l'aurentien ) , this would only affect the "minor" pathocratic circles , since there's only 1 gov. , and we all know how that goes ... silly Olympics

After the Ministry of Health also announced today that the death toll from the ongoing Israeli genocide has now reached 41,495, with 96,006 injured, the situation becomes increasingly dystopian.

Ministry of Health refused to receive container of unidentified bodies from Israel

Gaza (Quds News Network)– The Ministry of Health announced today that Israel sent a container containing the remains of 88 unidentified Palestinians from the Gaza Strip. The bodies were returned without any information regarding their identities, origins, or the circumstances of their deaths. The remains arrived in body bags, some in advanced states of decomposition, raising concerns about whether the bodies had been tampered with or whether any organs had been taken.
(...)
The ministry revealed that it has temporarily suspended the acceptance of these remains until further information is provided to help families identify their loved ones. In a statement released on Wednesday, the ministry urged the International Red Cross to fulfill its responsibilities by ensuring that full details about e
ach body, including where they were taken from, are made available.

Hello All, and I am grateful, as always, for your shared insights and postings!

What if the gaza conflict is a "black magick ritual" on a global stage? The above post made this observation come to mind (thanks, Liliea.). In historical reference, human sacrifice has been practiced due to societal/cultural norms and belief systems (What does the Bible say about Human Sacrifice?). What if human sacrifice evolved from an "If animal sacrifice gets us what we want, what would human sacrifice do, hm...?" i.e., “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" Is it not easier to see a human as an animal to extinguish its life? Are favors from the gods (STS 4D) not given to those prepared to believe and reply to requests with the prescribed actions? This is what forms a covenant.

What if global events are global rituals, with the opportunity for as many "global-eyes" to behold and give their attention and response to forming an unwitting covenant? Is this not the foundation of black magick as the coven (covenant) increases its power? People are tricked into participating with their energy and attention as an unknowing coven. Was this last olympics not blatant in pushing for acceptance of just about anything? (Eliciting strong emotional responses, which humans easily provide to feed STS 4D beings as an unwitting form of self-sacrifice.)

Coming back to gaza, the most obvious question is, who stands to benefit? Zionism. "Advocates of Zionism have viewed it as a national liberation movement for the repatriation of an indigenous people (which were subject to persecution and share a national identity through national consciousness) to the homeland of their ancestors as noted in ancient history.[23][24][25]." For what reason? The building of new jerusalem: "In the Book of Ezekiel in the Hebrew Bible, New Jerusalem (יהוה שָׁמָּה‎, YHWH šāmmā,[1] YHWH [is] there") is Ezekiel's prophetic vision of a city centered on the rebuilt Holy Temple, to be established in Jerusalem, which would be the capital of the Messianic Kingdom, the meeting place of the twelve tribes of Israel, during the Messianic era.[2][3][4] The prophecy is recorded by Ezekiel as having been received on Yom Kippur of the year 3372 of the Hebrew calendar.[5]" (I source Wikipedia. Is it low-hanging fruit hidden in plain sight?)

Is not the removal of Palestinians multi-purpose: ritualistic human/animal sacrifice, indirect acceptance from a global-eyes coven, and an increase of real estate to build new jerusalem? Again, ask who stands to benefit from the emotional upheaval of a 3D populace, the confusion of what side to take, and the good/evil paradigm that is not so clear. Who uses obfuscation as their choice tool to control?

Another example of ritual burnt offerings for prime real estate: First came the deadly fires on Maui, then the looters and speculators.

Are 3D humans a banquet whose inedible remains get backed up into a dump for disposal?

To what extent this is serious, we shall soon see, but in any case it is clear that those who ignore eschatology will not understand anything about great modern politics. And not only in the Middle East, although it is more evident there.— Alexander Dugin
I came across this excerpt which (partly) explains the unpunished and unrestrained way in which the current 37th government of Israel is indulging in the people of Gaza and its close neighbours.
Eschatologically these unleashed Zionists consider themselves to be within their rights and until their prophecies are fulfilled nothing and no-one will stop them... and of course if need be the total annihilation of the planet including themselves, and three suspension dots

Youssef Hindidiscusses the concept of the Greater Israel, the New World Order with Jerusalem as its capital (according to Attali), Judeo-Nazism
(according to Leibowitz), and Israel's desire to destroy nations through a major nuclear war.

It's in French, I couldn't find the original interview, so here's a summary of the main ideas:
The New World Order project and the Zionist Jewish messianic project are converging", explains the essayist.

The aim is to "destroy traditional values and nations, and transfer national sovereignty to supra-state organisations like those in Europe".

As a result, the only nation in the world that will have the right to borders and a traditional regime will be Israel, concludes.

This explains the double discourse of Bernard-Henri Lévy and Jacques Attali, who are against nations everywhere in the world... except Israel.

Soros and Netanyahu, same "final objective": "to complete the destruction of nations through a great nuclear war"
About Soros open society fondations:
George Soros is one of the most influential figures of our time. The activism of George Soros, who considers himself "a head of state without a state ", in fact touches on every field and every continent.

In recent decades, few nations have been spared the action or influence of his set of foundations: the Open Society Foundations.
Wherever political sovereignty and social stability are under attack, George Soros, his networks, his activists and his billions can be found. Whether through mass immigration, the decriminalisation of drugs, new societal norms, the promotion of gender theories or colour revolutions.
In each of these areas, Soros is working with astonishing consistency to achieve the same goal: the advent of a new international political order based on the notion of a global society. order based on the notion of an open society and the end of nation states.
The author offers us a detailed of the Soros methodology and its various fields of action around the world. Through well-documented examples, this study exposes the inner workings of the Soros networks. The Soros networks are an enterprise for the decomposition of nations, with a power and resources unprecedented in history.

In addition to its unprecedented investigative work, this book sets out to explain the political philosophy behind this action and to trace its deep-rooted genealogy. Readers will discover how the notion of the open society is linked to the most powerful and active currents of contemporary political subversion.
Soros et la société ouverte - Kontre Kulture

And finally, this video (with automatic translation) explains this Zionist messianism:

So by following the reinvented eschatological logic of these SSionists, where all ends justify their means and they alone are free to torture, rape, murder, terrorize, genocide, trample on all justice and humanity and at the same time consider themselves to be the chosen people fulfilling their destiny.
While swimming in open seas in the middle of a storm in Lobaczewski's PP, you can hear the Cass sentence rumbling "that the Nazi experiment was only a trial run... a trial run... a trial run!!!".
Coming back to the extract from Y. Hindi's video, there's talk of the great kingdom of Israel, by visualising the map, with Hamas and Hezbollah as the pretext, after the short/medium/long-term genocide of the Gazans orchestrated and played out before the eyes and sleeping ears of the whole world, the devil's orchestra has begun its score in Lebanon, then next,Syria, Jordan, Iraq?
And then, as God's chosen ones, like the Israeli lobby, to possess the whole world, or at least to have a world government with Jerusalem as its capital, dixit Attali.
I do not adhere in any way to this evil that has come to light, and yet i have no direct power to help those who have the misfortune to fall under their control.
The one and only lever I have is to pray and try to understand as best I can the why of the how their world can function to what extent before it collapses once and for all.

NATO wants Canada and allies to gear up for a conventional war. What is an unconventional war? Interesting timing, Canadians are not happy campers lately.

Thank you for this article. It is clear that Canada is ready to go to war, it will bring in a lot of money plus it will boost the economy. But they'll also be able to control people, a long-cherished dream. But this article is also shameful. Because it talks about war as if it were something essential, it's pro-war article. What's more, this article shows the hypocrisy of politicians who say they're not ready... even though it's part of the Plan. Other things in this article: it uses social engineering to reassure people that the government isn't ready for war, but at the same time shows us an arms fair. People are stunned with propaganda, lies, references to the Second World War, and they even put a photograph showing women assembling bombs during the Second World War! This is how we prepare people, with vomit-inducing nuances, propaganda... for war—for future wars, in fact. Very interesting.

Thank you for this article. It is clear that Canada is ready to go to war, it will bring in a lot of money plus it will boost the economy. But they'll also be able to control people, a long-cherished dream. But this article is also shameful. Because it talks about war as if it were something essential, it's pro-war article. What's more, this article shows the hypocrisy of politicians who say they're not ready... even though it's part of the Plan. Other things in this article: it uses social engineering to reassure people that the government isn't ready for war, but at the same time shows us an arms fair. People are stunned with propaganda, lies, references to the Second World War, and they even put a photograph showing women assembling bombs during the Second World War! This is how we prepare people, with vomit-inducing nuances, propaganda... for war—for future wars, in fact. Very interesting.
Thank you, yes I agree with everything you said. Canada might be ready to go to war, but I'm not so sure the people are. There is a lot of mess going on with our government, especially recently. With all the homelessness, hunger/poverty, un-affordable housing, declining health care & education, and the loss of so many businesses during the lockdowns...not many people are willing to go fight in a war because our government says so. (a war that we've sent huge amounts of money to while us peasants are barely surviving)
But hey! Now in Ontario you can buy booze at the corner store. Priorities apparently.

Canada might be ready to go to war, but I'm not so sure the people are. There is a lot of mess going on with our government, especially recently. With all the homelessness, hunger/poverty, un-affordable housing, declining health care & education, and the loss of so many businesses during the lockdowns...not many people are willing to go fight in a war because our government says so. (a war that we've sent huge amounts of money to while us peasants are barely surviving)
But hey! Now in Ontario you can buy booze at the corner store.

This is a current malady of all poorly governed western nations today. It's exactly like this in Wales. Waiting lists for hospitals grow by the day, rampant street crime is erupting in urban areas, expensive but poorly run services, homelessness nearly everywhere and a general trend of poverty is commonplace. What do our council taxes go towards? There's always money for the M-IC but nothing to help out those of us who are struggling. Neither left nor right are worth voting for, only singular voices from the fringes and the wilderness like Galloway and Corbyn are worth listening to. Our elites have chosen a dark path and they hide behind a mask of sanity and Orwellian language.

The UK has been mooted to be one of the prime sub-units of the global "Beast" system, and a grim process of governance from the likes of Starmer and Trudeau has become the norm of late. It's maddening to see but we have been ostracised from the herd for so long now by efficient machines who exhibit a complacent subconscious belief. They are reaping some very heavy and considerable bad karma, and I'll continue to be one of the growing minority who can see the objective data and see these sleazy technocrats for what they are. The truth will become second nature eventually, it seems impossible but it is inevitable. The remaining question is how much injustice and suffering will have to be wrought before the docile masses feel moved to respond/act?

Last edited:
This is a current malady of all poorly governed western nations today. It's exactly like this in Wales. Waiting lists for hospitals grow by the day, rampant street crime is erupting in urban areas, expensive but poorly run services, homelessness nearly everywhere and general trend of poverty is commonplace. What do our council taxes go towards? There's always money for the M-IC but nothing to help out those of us who are struggling. Neither left nor right are worth voting for, only singular voices from the fringes and the wilderness like Galloway and Corbyn are worth listening to. Our elites have chosen a dark path and they hide behind a mask of sanity and Orwellian language.

The UK has been mooted to be one of the prime sub-units of the global "Beast" system, and a grim process of governance from the likes of Starmer and Trudeau has become the norm of late. It's maddening to see but we have been ostracised from the herd for so long now by efficient machines who exhibit a complacent subconscious belief. They are reaping some very heavy and considerable bad karma, and I'll continue to be one of the growing minority who can see the objective data and see these sleazy technocrats for what they are. The truth will become second nature eventually, it seems impossible but it is inevitable. The remaining question is how much injustice and suffering will have to be wrought before the docile masses feel moved to respond/act?
I agree, it's not just Canada. I have friends in different countries around the world. They communicate what is happening in their locale that is not making it onto the mainstream media. It's so completely obvious that things are taking a dangerous turn, that it's hard to believe anyone still believes that the government cares about you/me/us. I like to stay informed about everything that's happening around the world, but it's almost a full time job. The destructive weather events alone are numerous, never mind all the politics and societal unrest.

Back
Top Bottom