Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I can’t help having the feeling revolving those exploding pagers, that the narrative about Israel now ‘being able to blow up any device in the world’, is more propaganda and scaremongering in order to aid Israels reputation of being “the cool guys on top of everything”.

Sure they CAN, by planning and targeting groups that ain’t going their errands or interests.

But that doesn’t mean real explosives are residing in every digital device and can “blow up at will”. Li-ion batteries simply don’t explode in the same way like the pagers did in Lebanon.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

No other questions were ever asked about this information and I often wonder if it is know in some European circle or states and if it is used one way or another to keep the critic toward Israel at the lowest level.
Hiding explosive in cellular phone and other electronic devices is a small thing compare to nukes in cities across the globe but it show Israel will stop at nothing or at least make you think it, to continue on whatever path they deem necessary to survive.
Many years ago I read an article that explained the Samson Option. Unfortunately, I can no longer find it.
It was about an advanced option. It was mentioned that Israelis have hidden nuclear bombs underground through security companies all over the world when building subways, metros or buildings to detonate them when needed. When 11/9 came, this possibility became real to me. If these possibilities exist - were the governments informed?
Considering that the towers were not blown up but pulverized - how long must this technique and the entire operation have been planned? Israel knows the biblical end times because she herself is the helmsman in 3D. The Zionists have been planning the end times for centuries and have the reins firmly in their hands. Visibly launching a nuclear bomb today would spell doom for Israel and thus the end of its plans. But to destroy large cities invisibly as required - unthinkable for us, but Israel can be trusted to do anything today

When 11/9 came, this possibility became real to me. If these possibilities exist - were the governments informed?
Considering that the towers were not blown up but pulverized - how long must this technique and the entire operation have been planned?

Supposedly the planning behind 9/11 went on for a whopping 20 years.

Which if true, that brings things into an even more quirky perspective... Why that long time before 11 Sep 2001 ? I believe I picked that statement up by having listened to several of Christopher Bollyn's video presentations about 9/11 recently. (By the way, he married a Swedish Woman and moved to Sweden) Since Corona it has gotten very silent about him.

Yet, it is strange to listen to the presentations he gave back then (for example) in the mid 2010s - and now comparing how things have gone insane in the mean time. Israel's extreme deep involvements at many so levels of society and world events, wars and strategies, - always appears to be involved at all the critical points; Altering the course of history countless times to their "advantage". Or so they believe...

Deception seem to be the major key word. "Well through deception we shall make war", á lá Mossad. And oh, so they do... Where the "US" is the "meat" - and has the money and power to do it with. While at the same time, sucking it dry and cutting it into pieces, like Netanyahu once 'sweetly' put it in words. :barf:

Christopher Brollyn's homepage, by the way.

I can’t help having the feeling revolving those exploding pagers, that the narrative about Israel now ‘being able to blow up any device in the world’, is more propaganda and scaremongering in order to aid Israels reputation of being “the cool guys on top of everything”.

Sure they CAN, by planning and targeting groups that ain’t going their errands or interests.
Had worked well.

Do not know if other airlines have same/similar instruction, though.

Add:
Effective immediately: Following the directive received from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation of the Republic of Lebanon, all passengers flying from Beirut Rafic Harirl International Airport (BEY) are prohibited from carrying pagers and walkie-talkies on board flights. The ban applies to both checked and carry-on luggage, as well as cargo, and will be enforced until further notice.

Israeli hospitals for awhile now have been preparing for the excalation, and have been preparing hospitals' underground parking lots. The initial preparations began in 2014, afterwards the parking lots were used during Covid, and now they have been prepping for almost a month and are essencially being ready for a war. Their goal is to be able to operate during at least 60 days of intensive fighting.

Here's a news report if you know Hebrew.

Here are reports in English about hospitals in Haifa and Tel Aviv:

Last edited:
From my perspective it's all getting a little bit too wild. It's almost like there are no rules of engagement from Israel's side and the rest are having to be restrained in order not to make Israel escalate even more. It's almost like Israel is super confident in its actions. Feels like this may be the new normal - Israel doing all sorts and the other middle east countries being restrained for fear of starting an all out war. At this point, it almost feels like Iran / Lebanon are having to be humble and almost accept being humiliated.

From my perspective it's all getting a little bit too wild. It's almost like there are no rules of engagement from Israel's side and the rest are having to be restrained in order not to make Israel escalate even more. It's almost like Israel is super confident in its actions. Feels like this may be the new normal - Israel doing all sorts and the other middle east countries being restrained for fear of starting an all out war. At this point, it almost feels like Iran / Lebanon are having to be humble and almost accept being humiliated.
Israel behaves like a Don Juan petty tyrant with the confidence and attitude typical of these; despite its scale and power, the basic behavior is the same.
The other countries have no choice but to wait as long as possible out of a principle of avoiding a greater tragedy if such a possibility exists, however remote it may be. They also know that the provocations are deliberate to escalate the conflict, so not responding makes Israel's position and actions more difficult (Iran and other groups that issue warnings must be able to see this; it is complicated because they must try to appear strong as well)... in the end I do not doubt that behind the scenes there is a greater degree of organization and coordination against Israel; but at the same time it is an eternal wait for nothing; Russia invaded Ukraine only when the latter's invasion of Donbass was imminent... a similar and massive event by Israel would surpass the last acceptable line.

Last edited:
Israel behaves like a Don Juan petty tyrant with the confidence and attitude typical of these; despite its scale and power, the basic behavior is the same.
The other countries have no choice but to wait as long as possible out of a principle of avoiding a greater tragedy if such a possibility exists, however remote it may be. They also know that the provocations are deliberate to escalate the conflict, so not responding makes Israel's position and actions more difficult (Iran and other groups that issue warnings must be able to see this)... in the end I do not doubt that behind the scenes there is a greater degree of organization and coordination against Israel; but at the same time it is an eternal wait for nothing; Russia invaded Ukraine only when the latter's invasion of Donbass was imminent... a similar and massive event by Israel would surpass the last acceptable line.
I agree, it would be foolish for Iran / Lebanon to escalate as Israel is in a stronger position militarily. I think though they need to be careful not to be wiped out of existence by simply doing nothing whilst the situation gets more and more out of control. To me it seems like something has changed that means Israel is now happy to be the villain in the story.

I agree, it would be foolish for Iran / Lebanon to escalate as Israel is in a stronger position militarily. I think though they need to be careful not to be wiped out of existence by simply doing nothing whilst the situation gets more and more out of control. To me it seems like something has changed that means Israel is now happy to be the villain in the story.
Eventually that point may come as this goes on; Israel cannot afford to slow down now or all their plans will be thwarted; there is no turning back for them now.
It is wise to understand that Israel is a dangerous country armed with nuclear weapons; Iran would not be far behind and is a very powerful country also capable of standing up to it; but still the dangers of mutual destruction are enormous.
There is also no great concentration of psychopathy in the upper echelons of these countries; at least not in sufficient numbers for them to behave as recklessly and sadistically as Israel.

Maybe not only in the ME Joe. Remember this from this session,
Session 13 January 2024

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

According to the post on X, you only need a 100 kiloton bomb. That is in definition a small bomb. For reference the Nagasaki bomb was 20 kilotons. With current manufacturing processes, a 100 kiloton bomb should be smaller than the ones used on Japan.

Last edited:

China urges its citizens in 'Israel' to leave 'as soon as possible'​

"China has called on its nationals in "Israel" to depart immediately"

"the embassy statement said, urging Chinese nationals to "return home or relocate to safer areas as soon as possible"."

Back
Top Bottom