Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

This is exactly the question you should ask yourself. Why are so many Western countries so quiet about the genocide that Israel can carry out with impunity in Gaza and now also in Libya?
I remember the Samson option. Is the loud silence due to the fact that they are aware that this Trojan horse is already parked in all major cities, waiting to be ignited?
What we are seeing here has incredible consequences for the whole world. Who trusts their car battery, their cell phone? Nobody in this world is safe anymore since this week - it could be that your personal bomb can be detonated at any time. Disgusting.
Good question, are western countries aware of potential consequences for going against Israel, or are they just blindly following suit. Like destroying their economies and flirting with WWIII over Ukraine.

I remember attending some public journalist event quite a few years ago, and someone from the audience asked the question if there are topics that they are afraid to cover, or something to that effect. All the journalists present answered imemdiately: "Israel." And "No comment" when asked why that was the case.

Now if phones or laptops starts blowing up, could that be used to further restrict plane travel globally? Lebanon has already banned pagers and walkie-talkies from flights. And considering how ridiculous previous restrictions were with liquids and whatnot, I wouldn't be surprised.

Uh Oh?

Iv been thinking today just how this don’t trust your electronic devices thing is going to play out in the already stupefied world we live in. 15 years they’ve been working at it you say? Just how many things are they in? And where are they?

And then I remembered….

Only a short 1.5 years or so ago I remember myself writing on probably the Ukrainian thread about why, if the US has sections on Russia, and Russia is the bad guys, does the US continue to allow the Russians to receive 10s of thousands of parts for their missiles and war machines from the US. At that time, I was thinking only of the US assisting both sides of the war. (btw: mostly electronic parts)

And now I'm thinking…

Are the Russian, Iranian, and other munitions and drone manufactures building with chips and control circuitry with US/Israeli supplied parts? Well, yes, they are, but would anyone but the perpetrators know which ones are booby trapped? What a poker hand to be holding…are they bluffing or not? The countries being threatened could never be sure.

Here is a 20 minute well done investigative report on how many sanctioned electrical parts (mostly American) are in the Russian missiles, and how they use shell companies, and hop scotch the parts all around the world through these companies to get them to Russian, or any other country they choose. More than enough exposing of the whole process.

According to Colonel Macgregor the Russian munitions manufacturers are running 24/7. (with western parts)

Anyway, food for thought.

Documentary below:

My simple mind cannot fathom how a “new 9/11” committed so blatantly by Israel could work to their own advantage. I mean, framing Jihadis for the twin towers to support endless wars against Islamist countries makes an albeit sickening sense. But to implicate yourself in open terrorism to make people afraid of their own devices to gain an upper hand makes no strategic sense. Like the Alexes on The Duran said, they’ve opened a Pandora’s Box with this thing.

Yeah, very likely the case. The plan being to detonate the pagers and walkie talkies in the immediate aftermath of a physical 'tanks rolling' cross border invasion of Lebanon. Detonating them then would sow chaos among Hezbollah corps and cripple their ability to co-ordinate. Most likely the Israelis got wind of suspicion around the pagers and decided to detonate them before they were found out. That also means that the Israelis now have to either expedite their invasion without that added 'surprise element' of the exploding pagers etc. or wait and rethink their overall strategy.

And then there were some pundits saying that someone within the US Navy and/or military stated to Israel that if Israel was going to begin its war - with large parts of the US Naval fleet in proximity to the Middle East and in a position to "defend Israel" - that Israel ought to start its offensives soon; the US Navy being unable to sustain its position for much longer without leaving in order to get re-supplied.
Israel, as we're seeing, is now heavily bombing southern Lebanon, so any super heavy retaliation by Hezbollah (or any other group) can still be hit by US missiles.

It's likely though that behind the scenes, the Axis of Resistance, or parts of it, are in deep discussion on not only how to respond and when to produce optimal outcomes in their 'gaming out' of the conflict, but are also receiving intelligence and advice from Russia, via Iran, that is probably game-changing. And may well respond in some major hard-hitting ways in the not-too-distant future. It appears that resistance is choosing their moments and strategies very carefully, and working to get their ducks in a row before they do much more however, and seem disciplined enough to keep more reactionary responses at bay. In the meantime, Israel continues to reveal itself for the destructive entity that it is, for all the world to see, and continues to get "degaussed", somewhat, in a 3D version of that approach to war. Or so it seems to me.

And then there were some pundits saying that someone within the US Navy and/or military stated to Israel that if Israel was going to begin its war - with large parts of the US Naval fleet in proximity to the Middle East and in a position to "defend Israel" - that Israel ought to start its offensives soon; the US Navy being unable to sustain its position for much longer without leaving in order to get re-supplied.
Israel, as we're seeing, is now heavily bombing southern Lebanon, so any super heavy retaliation by Hezbollah (or any other group) can still be hit by US missiles.

It's likely though that behind the scenes, the Axis of Resistance, or parts of it, are in deep discussion on not only how to respond and when to produce optimal outcomes in their 'gaming out' of the conflict, but are also receiving intelligence and advice from Russia, via Iran, that is probably game-changing. And may well respond in some major hard-hitting ways in the not-too-distant future. It appears that resistance is choosing their moments and strategies very carefully, and working to get their ducks in a row before they do much more however, and seem disciplined enough to keep more reactionary responses at bay. In the meantime, Israel continues to reveal itself for the destructive entity that it is, for all the world to see, and continues to get "degaussed", somewhat, in a 3D version of that approach to war. Or so it seems to me.
Agree completely. I also think a lot of how this games out is hinging on the BRICS summit in Kazan (30 days away). That will let the “Axis” know where India and Brazil sit, because that is very important to Russia. Likewise the US election, but not nearly as much (Starmer found that out the hard way). Europe basically just got hung out with Ukraine for the moment. NATO (with the US doing the wagging) seems to have its eye on war with Russia in 2030. But we’ll see if the masks stay in place for that long. Personally I don’t think they have a hope in hell of catching up two generations of Russian weaponry. They’ve lost the arms race already, and their soldiers can’t do basic math equations or pass high school, much less physically fight on a battlefield. And that’s just down here on the ground, not factoring in the cosmos!

George Galloway literally just posted a short saying that due to Israel’s attack on Lebanon, Iran must speak now or forever hold its peace. I thought this remarkably short-sighted. I mean, what if Iran holds its peace for another six months or a year, and Israel implodes under its own weight all by itself? Patience Georgy boyo, Israel is already coming unwound. The very fact that they detonated this so-called 15-year project now is evidence of that. They killed what, a score of Hezbollah? And they were civil servants, doctors, EMTs, medics, and 3000 civilians…to the point that Russia openly condemned it as “a monsterous act of terrorism”. Not getting any better for Israel. Nope.

Mark Sleboda (guesting on Nina’s podcast) just pointed out that after WW2, international conventions (which Israel is a signatory to) were put in place to make boobytrapping things that look like normal civilian items a war crime, so chalk up another one to the list (“not that the US or Israel gives a shit” in his words).

Here is a 20 minute well done investigative report on how many sanctioned electrical parts (mostly American) are in the Russian missiles, and how they use shell companies, and hop scotch the parts all around the world through these companies to get them to Russian, or any other country they choose. More than enough exposing of the whole process.

What's more, I heard in the past that US planes and weapons have "Israeli brains".

The main Israeli company that does it is Elbit Systems. Here's the description. You can get more info on their site.

Our major activities include: military aircraft and helicopter systems; commercial aviation systems and aerostructures; unmanned aircraft systems (UAS);flight academy solutions, electro-optic, night vision, high power energy solutions and countermeasures systems; naval systems; land vehicle systems; munitions ; command, control, communications, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) and cyber systems; electronic warfare and signal intelligence systems; and other commercial activities.

Based on events over the past year or so, it seems clear that the "resistance" in the ME views Israel as a very powerful and dangerous petty tyrant that cannot be confronted directly. I'm not sure what ultimately can be done to take it down though. Perhaps they're waiting for other events to intercede (social, political, environmental, economic) to weaken Israel sufficiently before taking action. Basically, let Israel be, for the most part, the architect of its own downfall and then just 'help it along' at the right moment.

Last edited:
Uh Oh?

Iv been thinking today just how this don’t trust your electronic devices thing is going to play out in the already stupefied world we live in. 15 years they’ve been working at it you say? Just how many things are they in? And where are they?

And then I remembered….

Only a short 1.5 years or so ago I remember myself writing on probably the Ukrainian thread about why, if the US has sections on Russia, and Russia is the bad guys, does the US continue to allow the Russians to receive 10s of thousands of parts for their missiles and war machines from the US. At that time, I was thinking only of the US assisting both sides of the war. (btw: mostly electronic parts)

And now I'm thinking…

Are the Russian, Iranian, and other munitions and drone manufactures building with chips and control circuitry with US/Israeli supplied parts? Well, yes, they are, but would anyone but the perpetrators know which ones are booby trapped? What a poker hand to be holding…are they bluffing or not? The countries being threatened could never be sure.

According to Colonel Macgregor the Russian munitions manufacturers are running 24/7. (with western parts)

Anyway, food for thought.

Documentary below:

Yes, that would make sense and one of the reasons why almost the whole planet is silent (I'm talking about governments, not people) about the genocide in Gaza and also... this latest terrorist attack in Lebanon... one of the reasons for having taken place would be to show politicians and their governments, the consequences if Israel decides to blow up iPhones or computers around the world. It's all very diabolical. And not just phones or computers but anything, even airplanes, for example. We are paying the price to be so attached with computers and robots. And so attached to Israel.

Then see what could happen in your towns and hospitals, in your airports, in your schools. We are capable of anything, you know that because you see what we are doing in Gaza and because we are outside the law. This could be the message. It's as bad as 9/11, or a thousand times worse. And precisely now that the United Nations has insisted that Israel must give the country back to the Palestinians.

Obviously, the governments and their plastic puppets are also going to use this situation to control and suffocate their population. It's a bad song, as far as I'm concerned. Oh la la.

Based on events over the past year or so, it seems clear that the "resistance" in the ME views Israel as a very powerful and dangerous petty tyrant that cannot be confronted directly. I'm not sure what ultimately can be done to take it down though. Perhaps they're waiting for other events to intercede (social, political, environmental, economic) to weaken Israel sufficiently before taking action. Basically, let Israel be, for the most part, the architect of its own downfall and then just 'help it along' at the right moment.

Maybe not only in the ME Joe. Remember this from this session,
Session 13 January 2024

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

No other questions were ever asked about this information and I often wonder if it is know in some European circle or states and if it is used one way or another to keep the critic toward Israel at the lowest level.
Hiding explosive in cellular phone and other electronic devices is a small thing compare to nukes in cities across the globe but it show Israel will stop at nothing or at least make you think it, to continue on whatever path they deem necessary to survive.
I don't know if it is worth asking the C's more questions about those nukes but, the first one for me would be, is any governments aware of Israeli nuke planted in there contry.

Fallout from the exploding pagers, ALA the Zionists.

I suspect that this would be one of their objectives, with more grooming and groping by the TSA.
No Phone, No photo documentation, or communication. Let that sink in.

Maybe not only in the ME Joe. Remember this from this session,
Session 13 January 2024

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

Update:

Back
Top Bottom