items going missing

I've been working on being present in the moment, and what a difference!! But, I had a severe lack of sleep yesterday and something else had gone missing, so I looked for it briefly, and when I didn't find it, I didn't panic. I stopped looking as it was an item I wouldn't need until today. Then when I was cleaning up the kitchen there it was right where I had theoretically put it. Lack of sleep definitely leads to things going missing for me :) things aren't firing properly and I do silly things.
That darn German guy, Alzheimer!! I hope he never comes to my house ;)

I was thinking about this thread recently and decided to give it a bump. I've been fascinated by these unusual stories of objects disappearing and reappearing in unusual circumstances aside from the usual absentmindedness explanation. I wrote about a few experiences I had here and another occurred a few months ago involving missing money that reappeared 2 weeks later in the spot it went missing. As I think of it now, these episodes started happening right when I became a member here :shock: , coincidence? I listened to this Sott show for the second time today and thoroughly enjoyed it. I see now that these episodes are much more common then I thought. The story of the postage stamp dematerializing while the person held it was wild as well as the envelope appearing on the womans lap as she slept and what happened next. I suppose I'll need to read the book to find out what Barrington's explanation is since this was a bit vague in the show. The one thing I considered is, our world isn't as fixed as we usually think of it and "things" can slip in and out. Its still a fascinating mystery. Where do things go and how? Mischievous little people carting things off?

MindMatters: Unstable Reality: When Objects Disappear And Reappear, And What It Means

"Just one of those things." Sometimes you just can't find your keys. Sometimes you lose your TV remote. But sometimes, an object might fall from your grasp, never to be seen again. Sometimes objects might disappear from their usual home, only to reappear in the same place days, weeks, or months later - sometimes in a completely unexpected and implausible location. Sometimes a missing object will even be replaced with a poor facsimile. Psychical researcher Mary Rose Barrington calls these phenomena "jotts". Most will dismiss them as "just one of those things", but if you're paying attention, something more seems to be going on here.

Today we discuss Barrington's book, JOTT, in which she provides nearly a hundred case studies, and a wide-ranging theory of what's really going on, with reference to a range of parapsychological phenomena. Her proposal is expansive, original, and has parallels with many of the ideas we've been covering on MindMatters, from Whitehead to Carpenter to Kastrup. Tune in to find out where those missing keys of yours may have gone, and why they went missing in the first place.

Love It!

A friend report to me a few times ago that she put a pencil sharpener on the table behind her. She then turned around to start drawing and when at one point she wanted to sharpen her pencil, she turned around and found herself with two identical pencil sharpeners placed behind her. She was shocked and didn't understand what had happened. She still can't explain what happened.

MindMatters: Unstable Reality: When Objects Disappear And Reappear, And What It Means

"Just one of those things." Sometimes you just can't find your keys. Sometimes you lose your TV remote. But sometimes, an object might fall from your grasp, never to be seen again. Sometimes objects might disappear from their usual home, only to reappear in the same place days, weeks, or months later - sometimes in a completely unexpected and implausible location. Sometimes a missing object will even be replaced with a poor facsimile. Psychical researcher Mary Rose Barrington calls these phenomena "jotts". Most will dismiss them as "just one of those things", but if you're paying attention, something more seems to be going on here.

Today we discuss Barrington's book, JOTT, in which she provides nearly a hundred case studies, and a wide-ranging theory of what's really going on, with reference to a range of parapsychological phenomena. Her proposal is expansive, original, and has parallels with many of the ideas we've been covering on MindMatters, from Whitehead to Carpenter to Kastrup. Tune in to find out where those missing keys of yours may have gone, and why they went missing in the first place.
My wife's mask disappeared 3 days ago on Friday. She looked all over the house, including the kids' rooms. Last night we watched part of the JOTT podcast. Tonight my son found the mask lying conspicuously on the floor in middle of his room. I went in there right away and said go away monster, you're not welcome here.

Je viens de "perdre" deux pendules dans l'espace d'une semaine. Disparus de la pièce où je pratique. Je reste calme en ayant la certitude qu'ils réapparaîtront. Je fais l'expérience en conscience d'observation. Dans cette même pièce, un petit flacon d'essence de perelandra posé à côté de moi a disparu pendant 2 minutes et est revenu à la même place. Bug dans la réalité ?

Je viens de "perdre" deux pendules dans l'espace d'une semaine. Disparus de la pièce où je pratique. Je reste calme en ayant la certitude qu'ils réapparaîtront. Je fais l'expérience en conscience d'observation. Dans cette même pièce, un petit flacon d'essence de perelandra posé à côté de moi a disparu pendant 2 minutes et est revenu à la même place. Bug dans la réalité ?

Il est possible que ce soit des pénétrations de la 4ème densité - différentes lignes temporelles qui s'entrecroisent simultanément ! La session des C's du 18/05/2019 aborde ce genre de phénomène : Séance du 18 mai 2019

English translation:
I have just "lost" two pendulums in the space of a week. Missing from the room where I practice. I remain calm knowing that they will reappear. I experience observational awareness. In this same room, a small bottle of perelandra essence placed next to me disappeared for 2 minutes and returned to the same place. Bug in reality?
Il est possible que ce soit des pénétrations de la 4ème densité - différentes lignes temporelles qui s'entrecroisent simultanément ! La session des C's du 18/05/2019 aborde ce genre de phénomène : Séance du 18 mai 2019
English Translation:
It is possible that it is 4th density penetrations - different time lines that intersect simultaneously! The C's session of 05/18/2019 addresses this kind of phenomenon: Session of May 18, 2019

Interesting that you lost two! Perhaps there is some symbology there also?

You can use google translate or deepL translator to give an English translation of what you would like to discuss. That way we can all take part in the discussion. :flowers:

Intéressant que vous en ayez perdu deux! Peut-être y a-t-il aussi une symbologie?

Vous pouvez utiliser Google Translate ou DeepL Translator pour donner une traduction en anglais de ce que vous souhaitez discuter. De cette façon, nous pouvons tous participer à la discussion. :flowers:

Translated using Google Translate.

@Bluenote and @blackcatfrom92,

the language that is used on this forum is english. Out of courtesy to the readers of this forum, please do make sure that if you do post something in another language, to at least ALSO provide an automatic translation into english, for example with tools like DeepL or Google Translate. Thank you!

Excuse me for my failure to translate my post. I couldn't do it from my cell phone. I hope this post will be well translated :-)

I am very interested in this theme of missing objects while having a lot of fun at the same time. Since I testified on the forum about the loss of my two pendulums, I remembered losing two boxes of pliers to remove ticks from the cat. I focused on finding at least one of the boxes with the certainty that I would find it again. And that's what happened, I succeeded.

The focus of consciousness to reach the target is important here, I noticed that there was an interconnection between the lost object, the intuition that it was time to find it, and the development of the acuity to be guided in the search.
So I get the information that it's time to find something, that it's now, and therefore I start looking for it in the right place.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Excusez-moi pour mon échec de la traduction de mon post. Je n'ai pas réussi à le faire depuis mon téléphone portable. J'espère que ce post sera bien traduit.

Ce thème des objets manquants m'intéresse beaucoup tout en m'amusant. Depuis que j'ai témoigné sur le forum au sujet de la perte de mes deux pendules, je me suis souvenue avoir perdu deux boites de pinces pour ôter les tiques du chat. Je me suis focalisée pour trouver au moins une des boîte en ayant la certitude que je la retrouverai. Et c'est ce qui est arrivé, j'ai réussi.

Le focus de la conscience pour atteindre le but est important ici, j'ai remarqué qu'il y avait une interconnexion entre l'objet perdu, l'intuition que c'est le moment de le retrouver, et le développement de l'acuité pour être guidée dans la recherche.
Je reçois donc l'information que c'est le moment de retrouver quelque chose, que c'est maintenant et en conséquence je me mets à le rechercher au bon endroit.

I'd like to relate two stories that fall into this category that happened to me personally.

The more recent one happened when my wife and I decided to take a short vacation in Edinburgh. It was the summer of 2018. So we make all the arrangements but now I can't find my passport. The funny thing is that I know where it is supposed to be because I was using it not two weeks earlier for ID verification for some internet service or the other. I remembered quite clearly when I'd been using it and where I put it. Besides, this is where we both kept our passports and such. So it was supposed to be in my top desk drawer. I have a desk with five drawers on each side and I checked all of them at least five times during the next few weeks. Never came up with anything, but my wife's old passports and current passport were all there. I also looked everywhere else in the apartment but no luck. I finally gave up because I realised that I can travel to Scotland with just my ID card since it's all in the EU.

Anyway, not long after the trip we moved to our current house. I set up my desk there and the drawers were never dismantled or cleaned up. I just moved the whole thing as it was and set it up in the new office. Months later, I'm looking through the drawers for something unrelated and there it is! The passport is just sitting there in the middle of the drawer like it was always there where it was supposed to be! I've had experiences like this before, so I was not freaked out by it, but this was only the second time that I was absolutely certain in my own observation. The passport was definitely not there before the trip. I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before the move, or even just after the move, because I went through that drawer many times during that period. So it disappeared from my desk drawer early summer 2018 in our apartment and reappeared some 6 months later (it might have been even longer, up to a year and half possibly, I'm not sure about that) in the same drawer but at our new house 30 km from old apartment.

The other story happened some 12 years ago, if memory serves me right, when my girlfriend at the time and I went to a stationery store. We were browsing around getting some art supplies and stuff that students need when we came onto a box of those flat carpenter pencils. They had straight unsharpened ends. The box was freshly opened and there were no pencils missing which I know because I had difficulty taking one of them out. If you ever smoked soft package cigarettes, you'll know what I'm talking about. That first one is always a chore to get out.
So I somehow manage to get one out and take a good look at it then I give it to my girlfriend who also takes a good look and returns it to me. I then put it back into the box since we decide that we don't need it. Well, I try to put it back but it doesn't go all the way in; about 2 or 3 cm are sticking out above all the other pencils. I'm trying to push it in thinking it just got stuck but it won't budge. I then pull it out and take another one to compare.
Lo and behold, the first pencil is 2-3 cm longer than the other one and all the others in the package, but then I notice something even weirder. The pencils were a kind of blue like the navigation bar on this here forum, but the one we took out first was a lighter shade of blue, sort of like the "post reply" button here (the colour scheme came in really handy here;-D)
So we discussed it a bit and were convinced that what happened was that the pencil got longer somehow and at the same time it's like the paint on the pencil had to spread out turning to a lighter shade of blue. Well, needles to say, we got really creeped out, put the pencil back into the box and left without buying anything never to speak of this event again. I regret not buying that pencil. It would make a good trophy and, who knows, maybe it would have changed back, but maybe it was for the best.

I know this second one is a phenomenon within a category of its own, but since we're basically talking about glitches in the matrix, I guess it's appropriate for this thread.
As I already mentioned, I had many such "glitchy" experiences, but there was always a possible "rational" explanation, while with these two, I'm absolutely certain that my observations were correct and that these were true glitches.

Hope you enjoyed the anecdotes.

Well, I've had a number of things disappear and then reappear over the years. Some made sense, and some did not. But the latest of these has me scratching my head.

Back in October of last year, I had gone to a Play at our local Community College. I wore my grey dress pants and my favorite and comfortable black flat shoes. I live in a small apartment. My bedroom is tiny and I have a shoe tree hanging on the back of my bedroom closet. This is where I place my shoes that I wear most often. Have been doing this for years. And this is where I placed my favorite black flat shoes when I came home from the play and changed clothes later that day.

A couple of months later, I was getting ready to go to dinner with friends. Went for my black flat shoes on the back of my bedroom door, and I could only find one. I checked all the slots where my shoes were hanging, and nothing. Looked in my closet and under my bed. Nope!!! Scratching my head, I decided to clean my closet the next day and find the missing shoe. Again, no shoe.

I decided to take my single black flat shoe and put it in my closet. I was determined to find its mate. I know I had two shoes on when I came home from the Play. I was sure I would eventually find my other shoe.

As time passed, I would open my closet door and see my single black flat. It stayed in place in my closet until last week when out of nowhere appeared my other black flat shoe!!! This was 7 month's later. I was vacuuming and closed my bedroom closet door to vacuum behind it. There, on the ground, was my shoe. I went to the closet and took out my other black flat shoe. What the heck??? But, I was thrilled, as these were a pair of shoes I loved and were very comfortable on my feet.

Don't know exactly what to think of this one, but........!!!???

Yesterday evening was dining with my younger brother and while chatting on different topics he asked me if perhaps I've dropped on the floor the ornamental vase that is situated on the coffee table, the vase has a candle inside it and many black and white small stones, I said that I didn't dropped it because otherwise I would've broken it.

Well he asked me about it because he noticed that the small white stones inside the vase disappeared almost entirely, i've looked at the vase and indeed there were inside the vase the black small stones and only a few white ones. I couldn't believe my eyes, most of the white stones were gone and the worst thing is that I didn't even noticed it.

Another interesting thing that happened with my younger brother, one night he was in bed and suddenly he saw a light in the kitchen, he had a look and saw that the TV turned on by itself, he was 100% sure that there was no timer set on the TV to turn it on. Very strange indeed. Both events happened a few weeks ago.

Another interesting thing that happened with my younger brother, one night he was in bed and suddenly he saw a light in the kitchen, he had a look and saw that the TV turned on by itself, he was 100% sure that there was no timer set on the TV to turn it on. Very strange indeed. Both events happened a few weeks ago.
This reminds me of the The Wave Chapter 50: Shifts in the Matrix... Strange indeed....

The point of this is that when the Matrix begins to shift, all kinds of mechanical things also go kaflooey. My best guess about this factor is that when the program is changed, and the reality is merged, any electronic or electrical devices within the sphere of the targeted individual that have a weakness simply cannot survive the reality bridge. The same conditions seem to apply to plumbing. Noting these things over time, I began to have a deeper understanding of what Gurdjieff, Sufis, Alchemists, and others meant about watching the environment for small clues and messages. Things can be lost or found; objects fall and break for no apparent reason; new batteries go dead; pets can suffer in various ways, even including death; and just a whole host of signals manifest to get our attention, which we normally sweep under the rug and say, “Oh, that’s Murphy’s Law.”

I doubt that my missing items are considered a part of this thread but maybe posting here will help me locate it. It's such a small thing but it was emergency taper candles in a mason jar with a lid that had a PVC cap glued on the top to place a candle when needed and a box of matches.

With the major remodel I know things get lost but these where in the kitchen and were not put in the outside shed because they would have melted in the heat. When I opened the box with the other contents of the drawer they were not there. Nor have then been found since.

Back
Top Bottom