Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina

'They have ruined our lives': This is what Milei said in his first speech as president of Argentina

Javier Milei assumed the presidency of Argentina this Sunday morning, December 10, kicking off the far-right government in the South American country.

The handover of the presidential command occurs 40 years after Argentina returned to democracy, this after seven years of military dictatorship at the hands of Jorge Rafael Videla.

Javier Milei is now a hope for millions due to the economic and social policy he promises, with the elimination of certain ministries, as well as the dollarization of the country and the closing of the Central Bank in order to achieve better economic stability.

From a tribune installed at the foot of the steps of the National Congress, in the presence of the main international representatives who attended his presidential inauguration and before tens of thousands of citizens gathered in the surrounding area, the libertarian economist added that today "a long and sad history of decadence and decline is over".

Milei compared the impact of the fall of the Berlin Wall with the result of the last Argentine elections.

"Just like the fall of the Berlin Wall, these elections have marked the turning point in our history," the new Argentine president said.

"Unfortunately I have to say it again: there is no money. The conclusion is that there is no alternative to adjustment and no alternative to shock."

The President admitted that the "shock" plan he will apply will have a negative impact on the level of activity, employment, real wages and the poverty and indigence rate.

"There will be stagflation, it is true, but it is not very different from what has happened in the last two years", said Javier Milei.

Stagflation-768x576.jpg

He ratified that he will apply a fiscal adjustment of 5 percent of the GDP which, he promised, will fall "almost entirely" on the State and not on the private sector.

He also confirmed that he will "clean up" the Central Bank's liabilities and put an end to monetary issuance, which in his opinion is the cause of Argentina's high inflation.

Comment: Stagflation is the fancy word coined from the terms "stagnation" and "inflation". It is used to designate an economic situation in which there is high inflation and stagnation in the economy, with low or negative GDP growth rates. How much time will the Argentine People give to Milei? Tango effect 2.0 in progress?

10 sentences from Javier Milei's first speech as president of Argentina

1. Today begins a new era in Argentina. There is no turning back. Today we bury decades of failures, infighting and senseless disputes".

2. At some point, politicians decided to abandon the model that had made us rich and embraced the impoverishing ideas of collectivism. They have insisted for more than a hundred years in defending a model that only produces poverty. Gentlemen: that model has failed".

3. "Today we receive the inheritance of insisting for more than 100 years with wrong ideas. Let me be very clear about this: no government has received a worse inheritance than the one we are going to receive".

4. "There is no money. We cannot get into debt, we cannot issue and we cannot continue to suffocate the private sector with taxes. There is no alternative to adjustment and there is no alternative to shock. Unfortunately, this will have an impact on economic activity, poverty and wages. The only possible possibility is adjustment; an orderly adjustment".

5. "The progressive mushy proposal would lead us to a hyper like the Venezuela of Maduro and Chávez.

Comment: It seems that this argument is widely used by the right wing in Latin America. They said the same thing about President Obrador in Mexico, that he was going to turn us into Venezuela. Maybe they use the same publicists.

6. In terms of security, Argentina has become a bloodbath".

7. "Our country demands action and immediate action. It will not be easy. 100 years of failure will not be undone in a day. But one day we start and that day is today".

8. "Argentines chose a New Liberal Social Contract. Whose fundamental institutions are: private property, markets free from state intervention, free competition, division of labor and social cooperation".

9. "We are not here to persecute anyone. We will welcome with open arms all those political, union and business leaders who want to join the new Argentina. But we will not tolerate those who use violence or extortion to hinder change.

10. The challenge ahead of us is titanic but I am convinced that we will succeed. Because victory in battle does not depend on the number of soldiers, but on the forces that come from heaven. May God bless the Argentine Republic".

They urgently needed to secure Argentina and its natural resources, because in Latin America they have already lost Brazil and even Mexico has been revealing itself to them in the last few years. Subordination to the Anglo-American empire 🇺🇸🇬🇧 and Zionism 🇮🇱 will be total, absolute.

We did not enter the BRICS but we paid to enter the OCDE. He is also going to continue in the Paris Agreement and is pro Zelensky, the NATO friend in Ukraine that Trump wants to force to sign the peace. Where will Milei's anti globalist anti Agenda 2030 fighters be?

I think zelenski was just trying to remain relevant considering his prospects for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, and probably making sure that he has a "home" to go to if needed. It wouldn't be a first. Argentina is famous for having welcomed Nazis after WWII.

So much for poor Zelensky, and poor Ukraine. He can afford a trip to South America in the middle of an "invasion" to his country, yeah...

It's the best I could do. Not only for me, but for everyone. So I used that anger as fuel, refined it and used it to share information, debunk myths and so on.
If there is something positive coming out of Milei's election it's the fact that it allowed @Bluegazer to express his long-buried frustration and anger. Look at him go, he is bursting with energy! :hug2:

The Argentine flutist: The beastliness in our world today

This morning I saw a video of the Spanish political scientist Juan Carlos Monedero where he affirms that:

"Argentines voted for change because they saw behind it an eternal repetition of the known bad and in front of it the ABYSS, but we are not doing well when the abyss is more attractive than the solid ground.

The change in Argentina is embodied with Milei in the worst of the options, in a populist, neoliberal and lying extreme right, very lying... why do the extreme right populists keep winning at the polls despite being an obvious time bomb against democracies?

In Argentina we have seen the triumph of an ultra-liberal that compromises the future of the country by dynamiting all social consensuses. Why is it easier to get angry with the world and punch the wall than to understand what processes will be unleashed when you give an irresponsible person the control of the state bulletin and also of the policemen's guns and the army's cannons?

It is clear that Milei has been supported by the elites, because they seek to restrain the popular sectors and of course the elites have opened the television stages, the radio spaces and the front pages of the newspapers to him. He has swept among young people under 24 years of age because his discourse, the most radical and anti status quo of all the candidates, connects with the feelings of large groups of the population who perceive that liberal democracy, due to its corruption and limits in the face of the tireless consumerist impulse, has failed them.

Let's add that if you take away literature, history, philosophy from a young person, how can they not follow pied pipers, influencers, YouTubers or insane people like Milei?

I found it interesting that Monedero mentioned the pied piper (modern Pied pipers: Influencers, YouTubers, Tiktokers and politicians) since the Cs also mentioned the piper in a session to indicate the manipulation to which the world would be subjected:
muchos-relatos-se-escribieron-sobre-el-flautista-NK3R2SC3DJBEZAQ4R4LMVTUJMI.jpg
Q: (L) Okay, well that's pretty interesting; there’s a lot of beastliness in our world today. I was reminded when I was thinking about all of this postmodernism and this Jungian business about something that was said in a session back in 2002 or 2001 or whenever; it was about frequency resonance vibration. And then there were mentions in the transcripts about frequency resonance robots and frequency resonance pied pipers. Basically, then it was said that the plan was to get bodies to resonate in such a way that 4D STS could download directly - if only temporarily - into this reality. So, is that what is happening with a lot of these groups of leftists and postmodernists inspired by Jung and the postmodernist philosophers and sociologists?

A: Indeed. But do not get misled by labels because the right has similar tendencies.
Q: (Joe) In terms of downloading or getting possessed by something or other, you'd imagine that that would be facilitated by someone who willfully asserts or accepts that they have no fixed identity. You'd think an impediment to something taking you over would be a strong conviction that you have a strong identity from a sexual or cultural basis.

A: Recall the context of the "Pied Piper" remarks.
Q: (Joe) What were you saying about the Pied Piper?

(L) The Pied Piper remarks were made in the context of my kids specifically, if I remember correctly. Can we pause and you go find it?
[Break for session search...]

(L) The Pied Piper is the story where he makes a deal that he'll get rid of the rats if they pay him some money. After he got rid of the rats, they didn't pay him. So then he used his flute that he previously used to get rid of the mice or rats to lead all the children away. The mountain opened up and he took the kids into the mountain and they never came out again. I thought that was pretty creepy.
Javier-Milei-Imagen-tomada-de-Celag-Centro-Latinoamericano-de-Geopolitica.jpg
Session May 21, 1997

A: [...] Always be aware of your significance as the possessor and potential purveyor of unusually high level knowledge store. And, what that means to those who would prefer that it not be.

Q: Is there more I could do in terms of protecting my children? That is where I am most vulnerable and I am not sure that they understand the seriousness of the situation.

A: What do signs keep telling you? Who took what positions and behaviors in the dream? Well?

Q: Yes... I realize that it was because of going out to do something ordinary... not thinking... while Ark and Tom and Frank were distracted... and I was just concerned about A***...

A: And what role did V__ play?

Q: I see. Like the Pied Piper?

A: Or maybe programmed decoy, due to FRV?

Q: What is FRV?

A: Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Q: Is there any danger to A*** and J*** with these kids and church people they have been around the past few weeks?

A: What do you think?!? It is a vulnerable age for anyone, much more so for the children of one on path to super consciousness, and in contact with those who provide advice and data...
(L) Okay, so that leads to the present.

(Pierre) People's lives are at stake in the sense that they can become possessed when they embrace this ideology. For awhile I've been thinking that there is more at stake, literally the souls of individuals. If you remember in Darkness Over Tibet, when the...

A: Smashing
Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they're right but they didn't let me finish the sentence. In Darkness Over Tibet, the wise man said there's not much that is a sin against the soul - except playing god. And this ideology when you embrace, you are playing god. You deny reality.

(L) We have our problems with organized religion, but it's better than thinking that you yourself are god! To understand that the cosmos out there is a bit bigger and smarter than you are...

Before the elections in Argentina, the Pope said "I am very afraid of the Pied Pipers of Hamelin".

chrome_screenshot_11 dic. 2023 15_10_10 GMT-06_00.png

The long-distance battle between Pope Francis and Javier Milei, favorite in the fight for the Argentine presidency, added a new chapter this week: the Argentine head of the Catholic Church warned his compatriots of the danger of following "a Messiah".
"We were all young people without experience and sometimes boys and girls cling to miracles, to messiahs, to things being solved in a messianic way. The Messiah is only one who saved us all. The rest are all messianic clowns," said Francis during an interview with the official news agency Télam." El Mundo

No doubt Argentina followed its assigned Pied Piper and given the geopolitical and economic environment is leading Argentina into the abyss.

It is clear that Milei has been supported by the elites

This religious imposture has served Milei to reach different businessmen. Tzvi Grunblatt, director of Chabad Lubavitch in Argentina for several decades has been very close to the president and ends up being the bridge with his boss, the powerful Elstein.

The Lubavitch are an orthodox and reactionary, misogynist and anti-Palestinian sect of Judaism. They are based in New York. They are not Zionist, but they are not anti-Israel either. Their capital is not in Jerusalem. It is in New York. Especially on Wall Street. And they are proponents (like the Neo-Pentecostals) of a theology of abundance. That is, if you are rich, God has benefited you. And poverty is the fault of the poor: God punished him.

As with the pardons of Catholicism at the time of the schisms, this group has amassed great fortunes with the pardon business. In Argentina, the businessman and treasurer of the World Jewish Congress, a Zionist, Elstein, from IRSA, is the main contributor to this sect. Due to its contacts with the economic power, this group can be compared to Opus Dei in Catholicism. The Wertheins, the Zionist family that commands a powerful holding of investments in media, agriculture, food and finance, prominent leaders of the Latin American Jewish Congress have many links with them, in addition to Elstein. Gerardo, one of them lately autonomized, will be Milei's ambassador to the United States.

Both powerful businessmen with interests in Israel and Argentina, were the ones who accompanied Javier Milei and his sister consort to the Lubavitch pilgrimage site, "El Ohel", the tomb of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, better known as "the Lubavitch Rebbe", who died in 1994. Almost the messiah for some.

In the video, from minute 6:49 he comments on Zelensky, Milei and the Lubavitch sect.

No doubt Argentina followed its assigned Pied Piper and given the geopolitical and economic environment is leading Argentina into the abyss.
Along with the rest of the west.

well, so much for his hatred of the "zurdos de mier**"

That was my whole thing with this guy, whoever had been successful in the elections, some thing can change internally, some things can change externally.. but there are some things that leader will not be allowed to change. He was probably told, you may insult us all you want, but you're sticking to this plan either way.

After listening to his first official speech as elected president, I was surprised to see how people applauded him after saying that poverty and misery could get even worse. So, I understand why he is so popular; people may think he is honest because he's not like another politician, and he tells the truth without promising anything he cannot deliver. BUT, to me, is this like an 'insurance' for the future in case things don't work out, and he can say: look, I told you the situation could get worse... This guy knows what he's saying (or what he's told to say).

So, I understand why he is so popular; people may think he is honest because he's not like another politician, and he tells the truth without promising anything he cannot deliver.

We always said it very clearly: We will get out of the economic crisis.

And that is what has happened, we have come out of the economic crisis!

However, we are accused of deceit. Deceit to whom?

Did we ever say to you: We are going to get you out of the economic crisis?

Crisis_economica_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom