Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

WINGTV Opinion poll; Day 3 - on Wingtv

I see. So you can question me without being characterized as "paranoid", but when I question you on your choice of one word in your own statement, you characterize ME as paranoid.
Yes, I see very clearly.

Lisa

ark said:
This was before we have learned and analyzed other things, and connected the dots. That is how we learn. By experience.
That is precisely what I am trying to do. I analyzed a few things, and questions arose, I presented them and asked for feedback, the replies my post has recieved has satisfied my curiosity and I am now all the wiser.

Lisa, I am not calling you paranoid. I didn't jump to any conclusions, and I admitted to "mischaracterizing" your style of prose. Have a chill pill, it's on me. I believe it was Laura who said: "It is not a question of wether you're too paranoid, it is a question of wether you're paranoid enough".

I think WING TV is doing a great job of pointing out glaring omissions and diversions in the 911 truth movement. It is those omissions and diversions that are attempting to destroy the 911 truth movement by waisting time and energy, not WING TV.

You didn't say this?

"...so please reserve your paranoia for those who truly deserve it."

Why don't we begin by you stating your name.
Your real name.

Lisa

"The results, after only 3 days, speak for themselves."

Really? When I went over to vote I found that one can just keep voting over and over. Can you say "stuff the ballot box?" If the box is stuffed with "they are destroying the truth movement" then maybe somebody with an agenda has had a busy day. Maybe somebody with an agenda created the poll in the first place....

Aha! I had halted in the production of the above until I read the rest of the thread. Bogus poll, bogus forum poster. The Truth is revealed again!

Just a very brief remark. I too have just tried Ryan's experiment with posting multiple votes to LFOD's poll, and I too have now placed five votes of my own, one after another. I did so both with cookies on and cookies off, two votes placed with them on and three with them off. It didn't make any difference as to which mode was running.

So his cookies are out too, and still, this much later, it would seem that anyone can vote as many times as his/her patience for reloading the page lasts.

M

genero81 said:
I think WING TV is doing a great job of pointing out glaring omissions and diversions in the 911 truth movement. It is those omissions and diversions that are attempting to destroy the 911 truth movement by waisting time and energy, not WING TV.
Liars and shills use more than just omission and diversion tactics, as we've recently been so "graphically" shown. The 'fact' that WingTV is exposing some of the main players is exactly why they're under such heavy attack.

How ironic is it that the "poll" question reads: "What do you think of WingTv's efforts in the 911 truth movement?" yet is 'rigged' so the liars and shills, and especially their most lowly and expendable minions, can handily use it to have a heyday attacking and obscuring the truth? Seems I spend more and more time shaking my head in disgust these days as such tactics become more and more obvious to me.

Lisa,
I want to offer my support to you and Victor. Keep up the good work. And I hope you'll continue to post here and keep us informed.
All the best,
Lucy

As Victor Thorn recently stated in one of his articles:
"Open your eyes; see the lies right in front of you."

dcrwzEgb.jpg

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! said:
snipped >> I've got nothing to hide. I am sorry I EVER questioned your motives in ANY way. Shame on me. :(
Whoops, do I see some obvious victimization counter-tactics in action here? Haven't the clappers figured out yet that this forum has learned to spot them as soon as they appear? Nope, guess not. It's that old wishful thinking...they're firmly attached to it, yet it'll expose 'em everytime.

You know, John William Mann-Moery, as it turns out, it doesn't matter what your name is, because your 'game' is so obvious.

'Who'ever you are, we know 'what' you are by your 'behavior'.

Actually, I had just deleted 'Iain'tgointonocamp's post because it was incendiary, snide and added nothing to the discussion. In times like these, snide comments and a lack of understanding about why someone who has been, and is continuing to be, ruthlessly attacked would be more leery or 'paranoid' than usual is damaging and distracting.

Iain'tgointonocamp, please try to take a moment to realize that at this moment in time, Lisa has every reason in the world to be paranoid and to be on the defensive. It has nothing to do with you (well, I say that hoping that you are not involved in this, because I think you probably are not) So, hopefully, this has nothing to do with you, and you just wandered in, got your ego bruised by Lisa's responses, and then posted the very unempathetic post that is listed above.

This is a time to be a bit more understanding of those under attack, and a bit less quick on the post button when what pops into your head is something as negative, judgemental and rude as what you just posted.

EsoQuest said:
This littel interchange escaped my notice until after it was over. In any case, it's an interesting pattern:
What these types seem to have a problem with again and again, is that when they are called upon to think for themselves in order to reply the ability to think seems to either disappear, or becomes evident that such an ability was not there to begin with.

It is as if these folks do not notice this deficiency in their normal circle of interaction, yet as soon as you scratch them a little, then "piff" the fuse is blown and everything grinds to a halt.

What seems to happen then we have observed many times, with the main fuse blown the backup system is only able to dish out slander, insult, deflections posing as questions and the like... there is no-one home.

The disturbing thing in this, is that there seem to be many folk out there now lumbered with this kind of programming, that the task of addressing who is who in the "911 truth" movement is perhaps naturally going to draw them out of the woodwork. For lazy "somebody please tell me what to think" sleepers, it seems easier to react and to defend their sleep than to have to adjust, learn to think again and wake up.

So folk can come here, say "so-and-so is doing a fine job and you guys are not helping", but perhaps what they are really saying is something akin to "I like to use the thoughts that so-and-so provides me with, I can use them to impress and amaze my friends and besides, they are better and far more frequent than my own. You guys are not helping by reminding me of this, and besides so-and-so's friend 'mr x' said you guys were probably..."

And so it goes every time, or so it seems.

Seriously, I wasn't trying to be defensive or paranoid. I really did want to know what he meant by "ferocious".
I still don't know what he meant.

Lisa

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Lisa, are you considering a possibility of coming after Crack legally? Imho such defamation "artists" should be legally tried and procecuted. Leonardo had said centuries ago "Who doesn't persecute evil, commands evil to forthcome".

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! said:
Lisa said:
How do you know Jim Marrs considers jeff Rense a friend?
Well, I suppose it's the fact that Jeff Rense is listed on Jim Marrs website as a friend. Now, a "friend" can mean many things to different people, but lets go by the proper definition shall we? Dictionary.com gives the following explanations for the word friend:

1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

By any definition except the second, a friend is something special. It may well be that Jim considers Rense an acquaintance, in which case I suppose my suspicions are unfounded. However, if Mr. Marrs likens Mr. Rense to any of the other definitions, then I would say my question remains legitimate. To be fair, I have not passed judgment on Mr. Marrs, I simply considered the fact that he and Rense are "friends", and that Marrs has reviewed one of Victor's books, as something worthy of consideration.
Here you are simply splitting hairs to defend an emotional attitude you have. It certainty seems to me that your questions about Jim Maars was simply a Trojan horse so you could introduce some emotional attitude of yours and Lisa's answer to you really didn't matter to you because you were not really interested in Jim Marrs at all. I get the impression that you simply used him as a ruse to introduce an attitude you have concerning Lisa. All else is simply irrelevant.

Note the word 'suspicions' that you used above (that I put in bold).

You could have used the words 'critical' or 'observations' but you choose to use the word suspicions, a word that connotes mistrust. One definition for paranoia is:

Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

Lisa said:
So, what you're saying is, because Marrs has appeared on Rense's show, we should remove his review of Thorn's book.
Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! wrote said:
No, what I was saying was that you and Victor have done plenty of work exposing Rense as a "shill", and Rense is connected back to you through his association with Mr. Marrs, who has reviewed one of your books. To the average reader, who may not understand how easily the term "friend" is tossed around in your circles, a connection of this nature would at first seem suspicious, though not necessarily true, which I did mention in my previous post. For the record, I haven't made ANY presumptions, I have speculated, and there is nothing wrong with that. As well I mentioned the possibility that I was "stretching" things, and given yours and other members thoughts on this matter, it looks like I am.

Also, my choice of words to describe Lisa's writing style was based on my observation that of all the forums and forum members of which I have read (not counting the cointelpro moles), Lisa's seems to be the most, well, colorful, I think would be a better way to put it. I meant no harm by my observations, and I also have nothing to hide, so please reserve your paranoia for those who truly deserve it.
Note the word 'paranoia' that you used (that I put in bold) in describing Lisa's response to you even though she was simply asking a simple question.

Go back and read it.

She said:

My "ferocious" writing style?
Interesting choice of word. What exactly does that mean? Ferocious.
Ferocious like falsely labeling someone a prostitute and a drug addict and then broadcasting those lies to the public?
That kind of ferociousness?
It is interesting that you see her simple questions as paranoid.

In that email you said:

This connection, along with Lisa's ferocious writing style, has led me to question the validity of their purpose in this community.
Note the word ferocious that I put in bold. This is another emotional "trigger word" that you use to elicit an emotional response so as to justify an emotional attitude that you have. Well, it appears that you were expecting an emotional response from Lisa but you didn't get one. But nonetheless her questioning you about it was seen by you as 'paranoia'. So she did not react as you expected but rather you reacted because you did not get the reaction you wanted from her. Thus you use the word paranoid to describe her when it is really your own paranoia that you are projecting onto Lisa and it is this that you are really reacting to.

When we are unconscious of what is within us then the mind projects it onto people and things outside of us so it can become conscious of it. In the psychological world out of sight does not mean out of mind. Those things that you don't see within will continue to grow beneath the surface unchecked. If you remain unaware of yourself having these unseen traits then they will have you.

Graham said:
So folk can come here, say "so-and-so is doing a fine job and you guys are not helping", but perhaps what they are really saying is something akin to "I like to use the thoughts that so-and-so provides me with, I can use them to impress and amaze my friends and besides, they are better and far more frequent than my own. You guys are not helping by reminding me of this, and besides so-and-so's friend 'mr x' said you guys were probably..."

And so it goes every time, or so it seems.
Nail on the head, Graham. Thinking may even constitute a painful activity for many people in the US, giving the influence of HAARP etc.

Back
Top Bottom