Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

WINGTV Opinion poll; Day 3 - on Wingtv

Thing is, its not comprised of those types of people, Alex jones & jack blood are not the people you make them out to be.. They are doing good things and you are trying to get in there way and make this whole thing about WingTV, dont you have any respect for the 3000 people that died on 911, dont you have any respect for the families? Alex has done for this movement than ANYBODY, and hes still hard at it.

IMO u should be ashamed of yourself.

My name? Irrelevant. But u can call me Nat.

LiveFreeOrDie said:
Your name is relevant. Because you are an ignorant person. And it is good to know who is ignorant, if only to ignore them.

LFOD said:
This is, its not comprised of those types of people, Alex jones & jack blood are not the people you make them out to be.. They are doing good things and you are trying to get in there way and make this whole thing about WingTV, dont you have any respect for the 3000 people that died on 911, dont you have any respect for the families? Alex has done for this movement than ANYBODY, and hes still hard at it.
Funny, we received a letter from a Pentagon official promoting the "Official 911 Report" that was phrased in almost the same exact words you have used above only defending Bush and the Neocons.

Hmmm... birds of a feather and all that.

birds of feather are gone. He will scream aloud. Let him scream. He may be back with another nickname. It did not take a long scratch! And we have learned something more.

Note added couple of hours later: indeed, he has registered again, this time as as "koldblooded", trying to post one picture, really, really obscene one. He could not, so now he will probably organize a new poll, this time on SOTT.

Ark said:
birds of feather are gone. He will scream aloud. Let him scream. He may be back with another nickname. It did not take a long scratch! And we have learned something more.
Well, I was certainly hoping that he really was interested in the Truth of 911 ... I'm open to working with anybody who is sincere. But as you say, if this is the best that the 911 movement can do, they are in big trouble. Hopefully, the really sincere people will begin to see through them soon and abandon them in droves as they deserve.

They just keep digging their own hole.
You'd think at least one of them would have two brain cells to rub together.

Lisa

Unfortunately, these type of people have a stranglehold on the "movement". Given that Lisa, herself, only learned about Signs of the Times recently, and she has been in the thick of it, I think that shows how well the gatekeepers are doing their job.

And for all of the people who have questions, how many of them are willing to actually DO anything about it?

The gatekeepers are sending in the real dregs to attack this forum. What filth.

I apologize to all of you.
I knew this would happen, because this is what they have done to me for over a year, all over the internet.
It is not my intention to erode the integrity of this site with my presence, as my mere presence draws psychos in swarms.
Please know - all of you - that I am genuinely sorry you are being subjected to this garbage.
If I don't post here, they will probably leave you all alone.
If you think this is best, I certainly understand.
None of you deserve to be saturated with this poison.
I don't deserve it either, but apparently I am the loser magnet.

Lisa

Lisa, we're kinda used to it too.

I've always likened it to moths being attracted to the flame.

Lisa said:
If I don't post here, they will probably leave you all alone.
Nope. This is SSDD stuff for us. If it's not 9-11 counter-intelligence spooks and their muppets, it's New Age counter-intelligence spooks and their muppets. ;)

I wrote this as my comment for the poll until I soon found out that it only wanted brief statements.

So I'll post it here:

It's a breath of fresh air to have Wing TV pointing out the behavioral dynamics of all the phonies out there in the alternative media who are either government paid cointelpro agents or just useful idiots who are sellouts and who are just out for themselves so as to increase their own personal notoriety and who are out to make a buck so as to save their own worthless hides while America goes up in flames. The pied pipers of the so called alternative media, especially many of those in the so called 9/11 movement are filled with such people. These people tell us many things but it is what they DON'T tell us that defines their true motives. Lisa and Victor are not afraid to tell us what we are NOT being told and they question why we are not being told these things by the these so called 'patriots.' They sincerely question peoples motives and the cowards of these so called 'movements' react with outright viscousness to these questions. Victor and Lisa of Wing TV ask the questions and the false prophets will always react viscously to this questioning and these false patriots will thereby expose themselves, either directly or indirectly thru others, for all the world to see. We need more independent journalists like Lisa and Victor who bow down to no idols and aren't afraid to tell us what we are not being told by those liars and hypocrites in these alternative movements who are just out for themselves and who do nothing but talk trash about how much they love America while raping it at the same time.

Well to add to this poll ive written EXCELLENT Wing TV expose COINTELPRO AGENTS such as Jeff Rense,Alex Jones etc....

Description for the excellent comment could have been designedbetter to include such things me thinks

LiveFreeOrDie said:
Well, as I wrote before, your name is relevant. It can be easily found using WHOIS:

search for www(dot)kwerty(dot)com

On his one and only web page he wrote:

... I really need to focus on something that is going to make me $$ and give me the ability to launch other projects, otherwise i'll never make a living out of this s**t.
I guess he has found something that makes him $$

I added to the poll EXCELLENT and that I think they are amazingling courageous.

They sure have been draugh through the doodoo and keep moving forward.

Thanks Lisa and Victor!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Just received: please note I am wittholding the name and contact info on this person, as he will now be subjected to the same viciousness being inflicted upon every other good person involved in this sordid mess.
I have his permission to publicly post the following.

Lisa
__________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a letter to everyone out there who cares about what is happening to this country. The reason I am writing this is because I am troubled by what some of the Revere Radio Network hosts are doing to Lisa Guliani. I went to bed last night after listening to the Friday edition of the WING TV show. The language used by Sonny Crack is quite horrid and disturbing. I am writing this as a former Revere Radio host. They will know who I am and will probably attack me. I am no saint and HAVE a past which I am not going to deny. I was taken off air with no real explaination, and I had a falling out with Robb, the 'owner'. If anyone listens to some of their shows like LUPE radio, this language is quite common. They can use whatever language they please, but their ad hominem attacks on Lisa are completely untrue, and it doesn't do any service to the patriot community. Instead of trying to help expose the horrid corruption and crimes of this government, they choose to waste money and bandwith on this filth which is nowhere near entertaining. They can trash me all they want because it won't effect me, but to go after Lisa for a solid year is obsessive and plain idiotic. It shows what they are thinking about and wasting their time on. They are advertised as a patriot network, and they should concentrate on real issues other than spreading lies about people who are putting themselves at risk for our sake. I know Vic and Lisa do much more than I do in trying to wake up folks to reality and for this they are attacked. It started with WINGTV simply asking questions about specific people like Alex Jones, Jack Blood, Jeff Rense, and GCN. All Sonny and Revere are doing is trying to divert attention away from these issues, and try to destroy Lisa's credibility in the most horrible way. I am ashamed that I was ever affiliated with Revere. Jack Blood should speak out and separate himself from this trash if he had any morals and respect for others. Furthermore, Ted Anderson needs to take action to publically denounce any affiliation with Revere, and he ought to demand Jack quit affiliating with them...or simply get rid of Jack. This is pure trash with absolutely no value. I talked to Lisa this morning, and I could tell how this has effected her (I have a degree in Psychology). She doesn't trust me, but who can blame when her name has been drug through the mud. I am offering them my help any way I can because we need to get to the bottom of issues like 911, etc...not attacking those who seek to find answers and wake people up to the truth. You would think this is the type of dirty tricks the CIA, FBI, or any other federal agency would use against someone. No, I don't think Revere is of the government, but I think they are immature and lack any moral standards which is a shame. I am sorry I haven't spoken up before. I hope the readers out here take this to heart and realise what Revere Radio is and what Jack Blood has attached to GCN.

Sincerely
A former Revere Radio Network host.

Back
Top Bottom