Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

WINGTV Opinion poll; Day 3 - on Wingtv

IP's or not IP's, I voted 'excellent' anyway. Is there a better TV than Wing TV out there?

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

There is a little detail that I would like to point out. Psychopaths have done a world of damage simply by taking our own words, and using them against us (by subtle twists of meaning). This is so extensive that in the end we may end up using words psychopaths favour to describe our own ideas.

One of these words is "control". We even use it to describe the Pathocratic way of things: the "control system". Of course, we are used to this word and others like it, and it is convenient. However, I think it should be emphasized for the record that what is meant, for example, by "controlled" rage is "channeled" rage.

Personally, I think if one is knowledge-able, to a certain degree of proficiency, there won't be situations where one will be forced into physical violence, or any other overt dramatization of emotions and passions. The way I meant it is that passion, outrage and the like are mostly pro-empathic when they are felt and experienced rather than dramatized.

When one is honest with oneself and clear of conscience even rage and fear can be channeled constructively. This channeling does not interfere with the nature of the emotional energy. It just redirects it through the choices we make. We don't need to stifle the energy of reign it in, or in any way dampen its force.

That in itself can be counter-productive. When we channel it, however, we harness its effects, while allowing the cause to express its nature within us. When anger is felt, gritting one's teeth and trying to smile while veins are popping out is neither healthy nor productive.

When the emotion can run its course with the individual focusing on being relaxed as it does and the mind placed on the objective vision regarding the situation, that emotion can fuel the person to dissolve inner blocks. This can also be done when absorbing shocks, and allows the shock energy to be converted to creative motivation as old programs are dissolved by it.

Most of the dissonance from shocks, even those that psychopaths generate comes from our own subjective thoughts around those shocks, thoughts of being defeated, of "falling for it", of not being "up to snuff" or whatever.

When a person learns to channel (rather than control) emotions, even a shock can be "caught" like a fast-ball in a catcher's mitt. The energy need not be deflected, nor need it cause tension. It can be fuel for creative thought as well as action. When we are honest, we are objective. These two words have the same meaning, IMO, where seeing is concerned.

If we can learn to channel without inhibiting, we can filter the energy of an emotion from the judgments often riding it: judgments psychopaths try weave into the jabs they throw at us. This actually requires coordination of all three centers, although none are suppressed or pulled in a direction counter to their nature. It is not like pulling on the reigns of a wild horse.

I think that metaphor is a bit limited because the "wildness" of our instinctive and emotive nature is more due to our minds being dissociated from them. The "wildness" is really, IMO, our inner programming whipping our instinctive and emotive nature into a frenzy, spooking it out, as it were.

The judgments are the reigns the program has on our lower nature. Those can be rejected when one has honest vision. What remains is a free energy that will then recognize its other half in our minds. When it learns to do so, our own body eventually adapts to channeling emotional flows as a matter of course.

Emotions are like a river. The mind can carve channels for that river, so that the latter naturally follows those courses. Those are the channels laid out by our knowledge, which is also self-knowledge in alignment with our emotional and instinctive nature. Our body is the dynamo that runs on the energy of that river, and given that negative presence around us is gung ho to feed at every opportunity, we need all the energy at our disposal.

We are biologically designed to function on emotional and instinctive energy. This energy is designed to empower our expression and also to save our behinds from difficult situations, and not necessarily in ways corresponding to primitive programming (violent reactions). Programming has turned it against us, and psychopaths are the allies of our own predator.

Emotions can be channeled to empower complex intelligent responses rather than simplistic primitive ones, osit. As such, they are a valuable asset.

I think we can learn to be empowered without control in the restrictive sense.

EQ said:
There is a little detail that I would like to point out. Psychopaths have done a world of damage simply by taking our own words, and using them against us (by subtle twists of meaning). This is so extensive that in the end we may end up using words psychopaths favour to describe our own ideas.
This is oh, so true. As a couple of aticles we have published on SOTT describe, it seems that we are in a period of rapid "word theft" by psychopaths.

Yesterday we watched V for Vendetta and, like many others, I thought it was a really good analogy of our present global situation even if it was presented as being "in the future." It not only conveys the idea of how the media is spun, but it mentioned the fact that words were being changed, that our language was being co-opted to the use of the psychopaths.

This is something of particular interest to me since words are really all we have to make connections via this medium.

It is also interesting that Lobaczewski talks about this coopting of language which was observed as part of the Pathocratic process and how it was used in particularly devious ways to co-opt an ideological group that was "on the outside" or by the old definitions of words, benevolent, but which had been completely transformed in inner content as understood by the "insiders."

An ideology of a secondarily ponerogenic association is formed by gradual adaptation of the primary ideology to functions and goals other than the original formative ones.

A certain kind of layering or schizophrenia of ideology takes place during the ponerization process.

The outer layer closest to the original content is used for the group's propaganda purposes, especially regarding the outside world, although it can in part also be used inside with regard to disbelieving lower-echelon members.

The second layer presents the elite with no problems of comprehension: it is more hermetic, generally composed by slipping a different meaning into the same names.

Since identical names signify different contents depending on the layer in question, understanding this "doubletalk" requires simultaneous fluency in both languages.

Average people succumb to the first layer's suggestive insinuations for a long time before they learn to understand the second one as well.

Anyone with certain psychological deviations, especially if he is wearing the mask of normality with which we are already familiar, immediately perceives the second layer to be attractive and significant; after all, it was built by people like him.

Comprehending this doubletalk is therefore a vexatious task, provoking quite understandable psychological resistance; this very duality of language, however, is a pathognomonic symptom indicating that the human union in question is touched by the ponerogenic process to an advanced degree.

The ideology of unions affected by such degeneration has certain constant factors regardless of their quality, quantity, or scope of action: namely, the motivations of a wronged group, radical righting of the wrong, and the higher values of the individuals who have joined the organization. These motivations facilitate sublimation of the feeling of being wronged and different, caused by one's own psychological failings, and appear to liberate the individual from the need to abide by uncomfortable moral principles.

In the world full of real injustice and human humiliation, making it conducive to the formation of an ideology containing the above elements, a union of its converts may easily succumb to degradation. When this happens, those people with a tendency to accept the better version of the ideology will tend to justify such ideological duality. [...]

The ideology of pathocracy is created by caricaturizing the original ideology of a social movement in a manner characteristic of that particular pathological phenomenon. [...]

A pathocracy's ideology changes its function, just as occurs with a mentally ill person's delusional system. It stops being a human conviction outlining methods of action and takes on other duties which are not openly defined. It becomes a disguising story concealing the new reality from people's critical consciousness, both inside and outside one's nation.

The first function - a conviction outlining methods of action - soon becomes ineffective for two reasons: on the one hand, reality exposes the methods of action as unworkable; on the other hand, the masses of common people notice the contemptuous attitude toward the ideology represented by the pathocrats themselves. For that reason, the main operational theater for the ideology consists of nations remaining outside the immediate ambit of the pathocracy, since that world tends to continue believing in ideologies. The ideology thus becomes the instrument for external action to a degree even greater than in the above-mentioned relationship between the disease and its delusional system.

Psychopaths are conscious of being different from normal people. That is why the "political system" inspired by their nature is able to conceal this awareness of being different. They wear a personal mask of sanity and know how to create a macrosocial mask of the same dissimulating nature.

When we observe the role of ideology in this macrosocial phenomenon, quite conscious of the existence of this specific awareness of the psychopath, we can then understand why ideology is relegated to a tool-like role: something useful in dealing with those other naive people and nations.

Pathocrats must nevertheless appreciate the function of ideology as being something essential in any ponerogenic group, especially in the macrosocial phenomenon which is their "homeland". This factor of awareness simultaneously constitutes a certain qualitative difference between the two above-mentioned relationships.

Pathocrats know that their real ideology is derived from their deviant natures, and treat the "other" - the masking ideology - with barely concealed contempt. And the common people eventually begin to perceive this as noted above.

Thus, a well-developed pathocratic system no longer has a clear and direct relationship to its original ideology, which it only keeps as its primary, traditional tool for action and masking.

For practical purposes of pathocratic expansion, other ideologies may be useful, even if they contradict the main one and heap moral denunciation upon it. However, these other ideologies must be used with care, refraining from official acknowledgement within environments wherein the original ideology can be made to appear too foreign, discredited, and useless.

The main ideology succumbs to symptomatic deformation, in keeping with the characteristic style of this very disease and with what has already been stated about the matter.

The names and official contents are kept, but another, completely different content is insinuated underneath, thus giving rise to the well known double talk phenomenon within which the same names have two meanings: one for initiates, one for everyone else. The latter is derived from the original ideology; the former has a specifically pathocratic meaning, something which is known not only to the pathocrats themselves, but also is learned by those people living under long-term subjection to their rule.

Doubletalk is only one of many symptoms.

Others are the specific facility for producing new names which have suggestive effects and are accepted virtually uncritically, in particular outside the immediate scope of such a system's rule.

We must thus point out the paramoralistic character and paranoidal qualities frequently contained within these names. The action of paralogisms and paramoralisms in this deformed ideology becomes comprehensible to us based on the information presented in Chapter IV. Anything which threatens pathocratic rule becomes deeply immoral. This also applies to the concept of forgiving the pathocrats themselves; it is extremely dangerous and thus "immoral".

We thus have the right to invent appropriate names which would indicate the nature of the phenomena as accurately as possible, in keeping with our recognition and respect for the laws of the scientific methodology and semantics. Such accurate terms will also serve to protect our minds from the suggestive effects of those other names and paralogisms, including the pathological material the latter contain. [...]

The development of familiarity with the phenomenon is accompanied by development of communicative language, by means of which society can stay informed and issue warnings of danger. A third language thus appears alongside the ideological doubletalk described above; in part, it borrows names used by the official ideology in their transformed modified meanings. In part, this language operates with words borrowed from still more lively circulating jokes. In spite of its strangeness, this language becomes a useful means of communication and plays a part in regenerating societal links.
I also want to add another part of Lobaczewski's book that relates specifically to the work of this group and all of those who have come to an awareness of psychopathy and its role on the current global stage.

The specific role of certain individuals during such times is worth pointing out; they participate in the discovery of the nature of this new reality and help others find the right path.

They have a normal nature but experienced an unfortunate childhood, being subjected very early to the domination of individuals with various psychological deviations, including pathological egotism and methods of terrorizing others.

The new rulership system strikes such people as a large scale societal multiplication of what they knew from personal experience.

From the very outset, such individuals saw this reality much more prosaically, immediately treating the ideology in accordance with the paralogistic stories well known to them, whose purpose was to cloak the bitter reality of their youthful experiences. They soon reach the truth, since the genesis and nature of evil are analogous irrespective of the social scale in which it appears.

Such people are rarely understood in happy societies, but they were invaluable then; their explanations and advice proved accurate and were transmitted to others joining the network of this apperceptive heritage.

However, their own suffering was doubled, since this was too much of a similar kind of abuse for one life to handle. They therefore nursed dreams of escaping into the freedom still existing in the outside world.

Finally, society sees the appearance of individuals who have collected exceptional intuitive perception and practical knowledge in the area of how pathocrats think and how such a system of rule operates. Some of them become so proficient in their deviant language and its idiomatics that they are able to use it, much like a foreign language they have learned well. Since they are able to decipher the rulership's intentions, such people then offer advice to people who are having trouble with the authorities. These advocates of the society of normal people play a irreplaceable role in the life of society.

The pathocrats, however, can never learn to think in normal human categories. At the same time, the inability to predict the reaction of normal people to such an authority also leads to the conclusion that the system is rigidly causative and lacking in the natural freedom of choice.

Warning: Revere Radio Harassers are inviting people to join a FAKED WING TV Myspace page.
The URL of this faked page is: http://www.myspace.com/wingtv
Lucy just received a request to join this page and joined it thinking it was me, but then remembered she was already on my friends list.
She checked the profile of the new page and ta da! Filthy, disgusting, and laced with lies.
3 Revere Radio people are linked on that page, and Dylan Avery of "Loose Change" fame just joined in on the festivities as well.
Lucy promptly un-joined from the fake page as soon as she realized what they have done.
The fake page has already been reported by me and others multiple times.
I'm speaking to the attorney about this in a little while.
Please be advised: I have a legitimate Myspace page. The above listed URL is NOT it.
Anyone linked on the faked page is being reported as well.
They have used photos off my real page on this bogus one.
It just never ends.

Lisa

Perhaps all the myspace folks here can write to myspace and complain or report it as cyberstalking?

I think this constitutes some serious defamation of character, and is blatantly illegal. It is at least grounds for a serious law-suit. Imagine if someone did this for Hilary Clinton for example, or any celebrity for that matter. They'ld be hauled to court in no time.

I think this goes beyond cyberstalking, and calls for immediate SERIOUS no holding back legal action. There is NO WAY anyone can constitute this as some kind of "vendetta". It goes beyond "harassement" or bothering someone. Defamation of character on this scale is a serious crime. There are no excuses. The point of the law is to keep things from getting out of hand. If these characters get away with this then ANYONE can slather ANYTHING all over the Net.

It's no different than posting giant signs with the same trash out in the street. I hope, Lisa, you are rolling up your sleeves because this is one of those cases where no quarter should be given. If they have gone this far, and are completely blind to the legal implication of what they are doing, they are dumber than I thought.

When a crime is commited action should be taken. The law doesn't take kindly to people who blatantly flaunt their disregard for it. I would think any lawyer would know that. Then again, maybe the legal system is not what it was, but I still find that hard to believe.

For what it's worth, I think this is definitely one of those cases where the word "mercy" is not applicable.

If lawyers harassed the SOTT server for mentioning someone's name, what should be done to these people? This goes beyond just getting them to close the slanderous my-space site. If possible, an example should be made of these people.

I am going after them with everything in my power.
This is not revenge-driven.
This is self-defense and self-preservation.
My father taught me to fight to win.
That is exactly what I'm doing.
The truth is standing up.

Lisa

Going after these people involves nothing more than removing a source of illegal attack, and forcing the attackers to make reparations. This is nothing more than the attackers taking responsibility for their actions. Insuring that people are responsible for their actions is the whole reason there IS law.

No matter how society has degrated certain pretences are still kept, and anti-defamation laws are one of them, IMO. Can you imagine if they attacked Jews or even people like Jones and Rense in this manner? You can be THEY would make it about revenge.

No. There is a blatant difference between revenge, and doing what is right. It is not only within your rights to take these fools to the cleaners and beyond, but your obligation as a citizen to set an example so psychopaths will think twice of harassing others.

As such, legal action is the most STO move you could make in this case.

Lisa said:
Warning: Revere Radio Harassers are inviting people to join a FAKED WING TV Myspace page.
The URL of this faked page is: http://www.myspace.com/wingtv
Lucy just received a request to join this page and joined it thinking it was me, but then remembered she was already on my friends list.
She checked the profile of the new page and ta da! Filthy, disgusting, and laced with lies.
If I could be fooled, even for the three or four minutes it took me to figure it out and undo the mistake, then others can too.

Essentially, it means that everyone on the REAL WingTV MySpace friends list can be unwittingly used to spread this filth, as well as their friends, and then their friends, and so on.

Lisa, do you think sending out a bulletin to your 'friends' to let them know would help contain the damage?

I've contacted MySpace twice, telling them I consider this a clear case of CYBER STALKING, and that they have a RESPONSIBILITY to do something about it immediately.

Lisa, I'm so angry on your behalf-- I can't express on a public forum what I'm thinking about these jerks right now.

Hang in there!

I'm thinking that we ought to change the name of the thread to more accurately reflect not only the discussion, but the developments. As ya'll know, google hits us about every day... and the thread name is the most prominent element. So, any suggestions?

There is a strategy that is used in the fighting arts to conserve energy. When your opponent expands you contract and when your opponent contracts you expand. As they fling their punches and haymakers you just gather your forces
together and get your factual information while at the same time you learn to read their "wave patterns" (behavioral dynamics) while avoiding direct contact. Then when they contract you expand by presenting the information in the best ways possible to expose them. The puppet masters who are pulling the strings behind the scenes won't like this since they will also be threatened with this exposure. As EsoQuest has mentioned anger can be you ally. Transform your anger into pure emotion and you can use this emotion to help drive you. Let your opponents be driven by their anger because they will trip themselves on it.

"Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pirates of the Carribean (aka Rense/CGN Thugs) in defamation battle"

Google would probably like that one right now. ;)

"Pathology in Action: Defamation tactics of cointelpro psychopaths (Wing-TV brazenly victimized)."

"Myspace used for cyberstalking and defamation of character: WINGTV current victim, but who's next?"

I think it might be a good idea to include myspace in the title since it is the current medium of attack - it's a popular service after all, and just including that word in conjunction with what the psychopaths are using it for (cyberstalking, defamation, etc) may get someone's attention.

And just to be clear to any visitors reading this, the point is not to attack myspace or any other medium that is used for personal defamations and attacks - but the point is to get help in fighting the psychopaths that use myspace for such pathocratic purposes. When the government says that Al Qaeda is recruiting using the internet, rest assured THEIR point is to attack the internet and eventually limit or remove it - terrorism is just the means to do this. Our point is not to attack any medium, but to seek justice against those who exploit it as a means to defame, attack, and character assassinate others.

Would it be a good idea to submit this attack on a popular news website like torrentspy.com (where someone submitted Joe's article earlier, and currently Ark's recent article as well). It seems Ark's article is gaining popularity and quickly. But besides that, I'm sure there are many other similar news websites where people can submit their own articles, and all that one needs to do is write a decent summary of events that are transpiring here, and include the links to this forum, the fake myspace, Lisa's real myspace, and her real wing tv website. And then maybe request anyone who wishes to help to spread the news, and include links to the study of pathocracy and articles on psychopaths and their tactics etc.

And the amount of people seeing this can grow tremendously when people "vote" for the article and thus, with enough votes, it starts to be listed on the main page as one of the top-voted articles (as Ark's recent article already is on torrentspy, being seen by hundreds if not thousands every day). It seems that the majority can recognize and do agree with non-pathocratic well-reasoned and well-written articles, the few psychopathic elements always exist but they are nothing compared to the positive responses - just read the comments that people posted to Joe's and Ark's articles.

Lisa, keep flapping those butterfly wings, you never know which flap is going to unleash the hurricane.

There are a couple of things from the previous Lobaczewski quotes that have been floating around in my head making connections. These are things that are "hopeful."

First notice this:

The development of familiarity with the phenomenon is accompanied by development of communicative language, by means of which society can stay informed and issue warnings of danger. A third language thus appears alongside the ideological doubletalk described above; in part, it borrows names used by the official ideology in their transformed modified meanings. In part, this language operates with words borrowed from still more lively circulating jokes. In spite of its strangeness, this language becomes a useful means of communication and plays a part in regenerating societal links.
And then this:

The specific role of certain individuals during such times is worth pointing out; they participate in the discovery of the nature of this new reality and help others find the right path.....

Finally, society sees the appearance of individuals who have collected exceptional intuitive perception and practical knowledge in the area of how pathocrats think and how such a system of rule operates.

Some of them become so proficient in their deviant language and its idiomatics that they are able to use it, much like a foreign language they have learned well. Since they are able to decipher the rulership's intentions, such people then offer advice to people who are having trouble with the authorities. These advocates of the society of normal people play a irreplaceable role in the life of society.
This reminded me of something else I have read recently. From the book: "The Door Marked Summer" by Michael Bentine (comedian, veteran Goon, scriptwriter and TV and radio personality whose interest in the "unusual" was widely known). He wrote:

It would seem that whenever a group of people, of scholarly and inspiring natures, gather together, drawn by the law of the mind 'like attracts like', the pool of their painfully acquired knowledge forms the basis for a heretical school of philosophy. (It is heresy, of course, only in the eyes of whatever Establishment has gained temporary control of the status quo.)
In another place in the same book he writes about his experiences during WW II. This is a VERY interesting passage and I think it has a lot to tell us under the present circumstances. Bentine was sent to complete an "intelligence course" and says:

The main purpose of this introductory, wide-spectrum course in Intensive Intelligence was to familiarize the newcomers with an attitude of mind - security. ... we were all amateurs, for only one or two of us had experience of clandestine activities. Poles, Czechs, Americans, French, Belgians, Norwegians, Dutch, Canadians, Australians and even a Peruvian (Bentine), we all had one thing in common - we hated the Nazis.

This was an all-service course - naval personnel, marines, army and air force - and one of the most important subjects was evasion and escape. ...

The difference between evasion and escape is simple. An evader is making his way out of enemy territory before being caught, whereas an escaper has already been in enemy hands, usually in a prisoner of war camp.

One of the chiefs of MI9 at the time of my introductions to its techniques was that gallant man Airey Neave... Many years later, I was to get to know him as a friend. His recent brutal murder by terrorists robbed Britain of one of the most fair-minded and brilliant men the country has known. [Are we surprised that he was murdered by "terr'ists?]

His colleagues at the Towers were Squadron-Leader Evans and Flight-Lieutenant Durnsford Smith - both of whom had made daring and brilliantly conceived escapes in WW I. I had read and re-read both their books before the war. Now I got to know them both, and they were kind enough to go deeply into their experiences with me. Both of them told me that they had relied heavily on their intuition, which their wartime experiences had sharpened for them. ...

I spent most of my time on that fascinating course listening to my wartime comrades from all over the world. All of them were older than I was, and many of them had escaped from the Germans Blitzkrieg across Europe and had made their way, by a multiplicity of escape routes, to Britain. They had come through Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Yugoslavia, Greece, France and Spain. Some had been wounded on their way to freedom. Many had killed to get through. All were determined to get back and destroy the Nazis. ...

All those members of the course who had either escaped from or evaded the Germans were aware that they had been aided or guided in some way during their adventures. The American airmen who had been shot down and evaded the Nazis called it "playing their hunches." The Poles, who were deeply religious, believed in guidance through prayer, and the spectrum of beliefs and opinions varied widely among the others. The sort of comments I heard were:

Something told me what to do.

I felt that something was guiding me.

I just felt that was the right thing to do, at that moment.

I could feel that I was being followed.

I knew it was now or never.

I prayed and my prayers were answered.

I saw my mother clearly - she told me to get up immediately and leave that house. A few minutes later the Germans were there!
All of them said that under the stress of the absolute need for survival their senses were heightened, even when weak from hunger, thirst and lack of sleep.

It was a revelation!

It is difficult to explain or even describe the feeling of comradeship that sprang up so quickly and readily in these circumstances, but anyone who has been part of a group or team of people under stress and who are working for the same cause will know what I mean.

The Poles, to whom I was posted taught me more about war and how to fight it than all the volumes of clever analysis ever written. It is simple really: You fight it twenty-four hours a day. You eat it, drink it, sleep it and devote your whole attention to it. Until it is over - and then you spend the rest of your life trying to make certain it doesn't happen again.

Of all our allies, the Polish people suffered the worst betrayal. We went to war because of the invasion of Poland by the Nazis in alliance with Soviet Russia. At the end of the war we let the Soviets take Poland without a murmur. Whatever ingenious political back-somersault one performs, there can be no justification for that last action. The Poles fought valiantly and died in the hundreds of thousands and they deserved better, especially at the hands of Britain.
I included that last bit that reveals Bentine's bitterness about politics because we all know that Britain had a different agenda even if they were using the fierce and righteous anger of the average person to do their work for them... more pathocrats...

Anyway, I have put in bold a few things that really stood out for me.

If you consider the "divine guidance" thing, you know that normal people have something that psychopaths cannot EVER have - access to the higher centers that can be accessed under stress. (Of course, one of the things we work on in QFG is to deliberately provoke conditions wherein the higher centers can be seated permanently, i.e. the Alchemical transformation, the "Holy Grail," etc.) This item gives us (normal humans vis a vis psychopaths) a distinct advantage and also teaches us that the "evolutionary pressure" that is created by them on the population of normal humans is extremely useful: It actually produces the conditions that can lead to "seating" the higher centers IF UTILIZED CORRECTLY! (I believe that EQ has addressed this already, I'm just putting forward some supporting data from a different angle.)

In a certain sense, this means that those individuals who are able to do this, whose survival is enhanced by such abilities, are "selected" evolutionarily speaking.

Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom