Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

I think a bulletin is a very good idea. Will get right on that. I just got back from the attorney's office.
I am expanding..:-)

Laura said:
I'm thinking that we ought to change the name of the thread to more accurately reflect not only the discussion, but the developments. As ya'll know, google hits us about every day... and the thread name is the most prominent element. So, any suggestions?
Ok, how about: WINGTV - in the crosshairs of cointelpro

If any of the SOTT members or moderators are inclined to compose a brief statement as to what you have observed as far as any umm, "visitors" to your forum as of late or any"patterns" of conduct or "comments regarding me or WING TV", please feel free to do so and get these to me at your convenience.
I think this might be helpful, especially with regard to certain posts or "pictures" that have been posted recently on this forum.

thank you either way,

Lisa

Please listen.
This is GCN host Jack Blood on the air in reference to my call to the FBI last summer.

http:(2slash)911underground.com/Over_the_Edge_2005-06-30_Jack_Blood_Says_We_Should_NEVER_Call_the_FBI.MP3

The Blackest of Lies
by Lisa Guliani
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/blackestlie.html

Lisa said:
Please listen.
This is GCN host Jack Blood on the air in reference to my call to the FBI last summer.

http:(2slash)911underground.com/Over_the_Edge_2005-06-30_Jack_Blood_Says_We_Should_NEVER_Call_the_FBI.MP3
So he's calling you a "snitch" for contacting the FBI? He's referring to the FBI as "big brother"? It's a perfect example of how psychopath distorts meanings of words and concepts to manipulate others into the perspective he wants them to have. This is soooo typical and clearly pathocratic, here's an example of the same dynamic:

A bully is picking on a kid in school, is the victim not allowed to tell the teacher, to appeal to authority that is there to protect him from just such bullies when necessary? Yes the bully will call him a "snitch", but all the victimized kid is doing is seeking protection in the only place he knows to go for help. Is asking someone for help when you cannot protect yourself being a "snitch"?

Now imagine a more adult scenario: A woman who is being raped screams for help and some policeman hears her and runs over to help. Is she being a snitch too? Well, in a psychopath's mind, yes. But even if it is, who says being a snitch is "bad"? It's just like when someone speaks the truth, and the pathocracy calls it "inciting fear" or "abetting the enemy". All such distortions and twisting and spinning are designed to manipulate and control perspective, to create their own reality.

The FBI does exist to serve and protect, and more often than not, this is EXACTLY what they do, and do it well. Just as EsoQuest said above about laws, the same applies to police and FBI etc. The problem is, the pathocracy exploits and abuses and misuses these powers to harm and control the innocent when it suits them, but that is the exception not the rule. Just as psychopaths are the exception in the world, only 6% or so of the population, and although they have a disproportionately huge control of the world due to the naive ignorance of the rest of the population, unless you're unlucky enough to get a psychopathic FBI agent, chances are he'll do his job the best he can.

The FBI is not big brother, the school system is not big brother, the government is not big brother, the CIA is not big brother - no "system" is inherently "big brother" or "the new world order" or any such thing. It is the pathocratic disease that infests all such systems and distorts them into malicious uses that create what is overall known as "big brother" - but this happens in ALL aspects of life, in ALL systems, in ALL institutions.

And the truth is, you're appealing to FBI to protect you from Big Brother, and in this case it really IS big brother that you're asking protection from - because it is exactly that pathocratic/psychopathic person that makes "big brother", well, "big brother". And that is the irony of him saying that you're trying to involve "big brother" in this. But the psychopath has a knack for accusing others of exactly that which he himself is guilty of doing and/or being.

The word "snitch" is an admission of "guilt".
Does the word "snitch" indicate guilt on the part of the whistleblower or on the part of the individual affixing the label?

Lisa

We once wrote an article called Alex Jones = Big Brother.
Prophetic.

Rastagnostic (RRN show host) post in Jack Blood's forum:
rastagnostic

:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:57 pm

"Motorcade you obviously dont realise how far this goes back. As far as coming here for back up, Do a search on this forum, we have thrown down with Jack as well. Its not about back up, we could care less! Our situation allows us to do things AJ, JB and the others cant and that is get ugly. Anyone who takes This Sonny Crack show seriously needs to unplug and take a break.
There is no infighting here youve got a duo who are known PIG CALLERS running their mouths after the rest of us thought it was all said and done. They are accusing us of the very things they do in every article they put out about key figueres in this "movement". The only difference is we dont have to ignore or play nice! In other words we dont pander to money intrests because we dont get paid, never have wanted to. All of our hosts collective dirty laundry has been aired by the hosts themselves so there is no image to protect.

Again, the only way to get rid of them is to go after them when they run their mouths. We are the provacateur hunters of the "Patriot" movement, and wing TV has proven time and again that they are dis-info agents here to cause division.

Wow, Lisa. The Rastagnostic post you quoted is unbelievable! Read it again with special attention to bold and comments after.

Rastagnostic said:
Motorcade you obviously dont realise how far this goes back. As far as coming here for back up, Do a search on this forum, we have thrown down with Jack as well. Its not about back up, we could care less! Our situation allows us to do things AJ, JB and the others cant and that is get ugly. Anyone who takes This Sonny Crack show seriously needs to unplug and take a break.
There is no infighting here youve got a duo who are known PIG CALLERS running their mouths after the rest of us thought it was all said and done. They are accusing us of the very things they do in every article they put out about key figueres in this "movement". The only difference is we dont have to ignore or play nice! In other words we dont pander to money intrests because we dont get paid, never have wanted to. All of our hosts collective dirty laundry has been aired by the hosts themselves so there is no image to protect.

Again, the only way to get rid of them is to go after them when they run their mouths. We are the provacateur hunters of the "Patriot" movement, and wing TV has proven time and again that they are dis-info agents here to cause division.
So who is 'we'? Rasta here is saying the following: "We psychopaths, devoid of conscience, are able to do things normal people cannot. As we have 'aired our collective dirty laundry' (i.e. shed our 'masks of sanity', as they are no longer necessary in our Pathocracy), we can act in ways unimaginable. We don't have to ignore or play nice. It's not about 'back-up' or any other ideal or value. It is about feeding. We take what we want and we do what we will, and that means going on the hunt."

Lisa
i just typed up a long response ... trying to learn how to go back and quote you.. in doing so i deleted everything.

Suggest you read Carlos Castenada "the fire from within" they talk about petty tyrants...
The main quote "the fatal flaw average men make is in taking themselves too seriously... their actions and feelings, as well as those of the petty tyrant, are all important. Warriors on the other hand.... are free from self importance"

I read your post on page 16 and looks like they are really getting under your skin.
worries about your parents hearing it (do they listen to that channel?) and worrying about what other people think. I saw someone make suggestion a few days back to relax, and have a wine/chill pill on him, it seems to me like your self importance is being touched in this wingtv thing quite a bit. Maybe something for you to see? I was told when under similar stress (though not as severe as you case perhaps) to sit/ breath in, sense the tension as much as possible, to accept it and let it come to me, and move through me.
I admire you and the others here. Obviously a few crackers/crackheads, but we know that goes w/the territory.

Andy said:
Suggest you read Carlos Castenada "the fire from within" they talk about petty tyrants... .
Petty tyrants are one thing. And "Lie should be called what it is: a lie" - is another thing.

If Lisa would not do it - who would?

Those psychos keep getting exposed intelligently by SOTT and Wing TV, and they keep getting back with the most idiotic and moronic attacks, i think maybe their masters know that they can't win with a "real" substance because they have none, and because SOTT can't be fooled, so the big psychos are using those small psychos to degrade the exposition, and to see if they can get the reaction they want from Lisa and SOTT.
I think somebody is scared of SOTT and Lisa, and they will not stop here. What they don't know is they will lose every time.

Well, they were getting under my skin.
I've taken more than my share of sucker punches over the last couple of years, Andy(whatever my share is...)
I know that this group has had similar experiences.
If you perceived a sense of self-importance, I don't know what to tell you.
I don't consider myself any more important than anyone else, and certainly less knowledgeable than the other members of this group as far as ponerology or psychopathy, etc..
I'm learning though - and apologize if I somehow gave that impression.
today, the attorney remarked about how long this has been going on in my life and we both just sort of looked at one another.
what can i say?
It's been going on a LOOOOOOOOONG time.
I don't always handle it well, it makes me testy sometimes and depressed at others.
It's not in my nature to enjoy the victim role and I do resent the whole nasty label they're trying to pin on me.
Self-importance? You may see something like that, but I guess I don't.
I'll have to think some more about that.
But Ark is right.
If I or we don't expose this stuff, who's going to do it?
How many groups are like the SOTT group? None?
Who else?

I don't have an answer to that. We just do what we have to do.
Lawyer asked me why I put myself in a position to be a target like this.
Simple answer.
I have a conscience and the truth matters.
What more is there to say than that?

Thank you also for the kind words...:-)

Well, it seems plain to me that the "hunters" are here for one purpose.
Human hunting.

All the best Lisa, time for 'the hunters' to become 'the hunted.'

Back
Top Bottom