Superman Returns: WING TV repels Pathological Pirates AKA Rense & Co

Lisa said:
This just in...

Whois Info: Roxdog

"Roxdog" is "Terrence Boyce"?

http:(2slash)whois.domaintools.com/mypetgoat.tv

Registrant:
Terrence Boyce
Lisa -- Terrence Boyce's moniker is Squidink, not Roxdog.

I agree with Andy and KnowlegeOS in regards to Castaneda's writings (And I suggested the wine and the smoke to Lisa).
And I too do not suggest to not do what Lisa is doing - to the contrary.

But what I sense is that Lisa's uncompromised conviction to do the right thing tends to expose her vulnerable spots and 'they' of cause just go for them. Pushing one's button is the forte of the pathocrat and having one's button's pushed is what allows them to feed off of you.

No, I don't have the answer how to react any better than what Lisa is doing but I hope that this group here helps to infuse the necessary mental support and positive energy as well as some practical knowledge for her to grow with the challenge.

As I said before, I know wingtv for some time but only now Lisa, you and your 'mission' grew really close to my heart!!!

Lucy said in reference to the fact that the attack are LESS subtle than before:
They can and will be sacrificed to a cause of trying to wear Lisa down, for instance, and as they themselves 'go down' in the process it won't really matter to the 'bigger guns'...who will remain 'above it all'.

[And:] Maybe this is a huge distraction
And I think this is what it is about. And this is why I don't want to see Lisa wearing herself down.

I also start to think that this whole thing is a limited hangout.

Maybe on the coming 'August/September' thing is what we need to keep an eye on (as we are).

anart said:
Finally - glad to see 'myspace' removed it - since I seriously doubt that the psychos removed it. ;)
I received a response today to my complaint to MySpace, and it seems they did indeed remove it. The subject line of their email to me was (their words, not mine) "Re: Report - Cyberbullying," which is an accurate, if still somewht mild imo, description of the situation. The words I'd used to describe it in my email to them were "cyber stalking."

I'm aware others also complained, which shows once again how important this 'network' is to us...especially when we're being attacked.

anart said:
I noticed that this person ( and I use the word loosely) keeps saying, "if you don't call in, you're a coward" - or something to that effect. Is he in the third grade?
Nice esoteric play on words, Anne. :) Yes, he is in 'third grade', and it's his natural habitat at the moment, and his 'habitat' is becoming more and more 'friendly' to his 'needs'.

Seems to me we're catching a good glimpse of how the more petty, and most dupable, psychopaths (duped by more 'in control' psychopaths to do their dirty work) would always act in this 'grade' ... I mean if they figured they didn't have to act without any restraint, but simply according to their real true natures.

Perhaps this is a preview of things to come? Perhaps the more 'restrained' psychopaths are perceiving that the situation has now started moving enough into their 'favor' that they can start to let up on any self-restraint they've felt 'forced' to use? Perhaps the Revere Radio Gang are being used to 'soften us up', or to 'test the waters'...or something like that?

Lisa said:
The "WING TV Poll" Guy: In yet another feeble attempt at making a name for himself in Psychoville, "Poll-Guy" creates a website all about WING TV. SOTT mentioned here on this site, and "POLL-GUY", in his infinite wisdom, thinks I have some kind of "influence" or "authority" to pull strings here....
Gurdjieff said it well:

"A strong positive evokes a strong negative"

;)

Laura said:
I KNOW that all of them know that what is being said about Lisa is not true. But they just look the other way like Kitty Genovese was being murdered...

And that is, in a sense, what it is: an attempted assassination of the soul. Anybody who is any any position to go after those Revereradio creeps and DOESN'T, hasn't got a soul. Period.
I think the vast majority of people I have known tend to secretly admire psychopaths (not the violent sociopathic variety), when it is not them them that is the victim. Here in Greece especially, where the language structure reflects the psychology of the people in detail, the capacity to manipulate is equated with superior intelligence (survival intelligence).

I saw the same thing in the US, Europe and even Morocco. The predator is secretly admired. Many people who claim to have a conscience say that it is their "failing" and a "liability". Our society promotes psychopaths as successful, as superior, as examples of what Darwin was talkin' about.

A lot of people see emphathy as counter-evolutionary, and as a weakness or some kind of retardation. I have come to conclude that this conditioning goes very deep in human society. And I think psychopaths have a way of spreading an aura of intimidation, of sending subliminal signals to others like "don't bother me while I feed if you know what's good for you".

As I see it, psychopathic attacks are like the blast radius of a bomb. There is the focus upon the primary target, and there is a secondary radius of wider influence that amounts to subtle environmental intimidation to keep others from interfering.

The thing is that if a person has a soul there will be a clash between what the psychopath (and corresponding reinforcing social conditioning) outputs, and the dictates of conscience. That clash will generate a lot of dissonance in anyone with a soul worth mentioning. The test of soul strength is what that person does about the dissonance. What path do they choose to alleviate it?

In simple terms, it amounts to how you are able to live with yourself. Who/what is your guide? Is it your soul or is it the psychopathic program? Sometimes there is nothing we can do without putting ourselves in danger, and hence risk destroying our capacity to be of assistence elsewhere.

Then we must accept the resulting dissonance, and alleviate it by forgiving ourselves. Even if we could not act, the choice was still a soul choice, and because of that forgiveness can come through objective perspective, and ongoing soul presence.

When it is not a soul choice, we damn ourselves into servitude to the psychopathic program. That is because the program never stops telling us what to do, and how to act once we give it that first permission to do so. It keeps making demands, for its raison d'etre is to undermine our soul out of existence.

In the end we become no different than psychopaths ourselves. The only thing, in that situation, that would even hint that our soul still has an ounce of presence is the inner turmoil, where we would have to expend tremendous amounts of energy to suppress it.

This is the way of all those who claimed to "just be following orders" when they perpetrated attrocities. Following orders, however, is not the only excuse people provide to hide their fear of being another of the psychopath's victims. In the case of the truth movement there is plenty of room for rationalization, which in the end does nothing but put rationalizers in a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality regarding psychopaths.

It is a profound revelation to see just how much human society has been engineered by psychopaths down to the details we take for granted. And one need not go looking for conspiracies to observe this. A bit of observation will reveal that this engineering is all-pervasive, from the subtle to the most blatant domains of social behaviour.

The soul has been taken away from being a natural and quintessential motivating force into the domain of religion and philosophy. It has become abstract and nebulous, although its radiance is something normally felt as strongly and undeniably as flesh in healthy individuals. The true human soul has been hobbled, and people are literally punished for daring to bare its naked presence.

When it is "advertized" in our media, the bearer of soul (the hero) usually relies on violence of sorts to attain his/her goals, and even when they don't their service is always within a context of pathocratic norms (as one of the "thousand points of light" the illustrious G.H.W. Bush mentioned once).

Ancient wisdom leading to soul uncovering and amplification of presence has often been turned into "occult knowledge", taken completely out of context in its popularizations, and few even consider what the ancient teachers of wisdom would say if they had current scientific paradigms as the framework of their expression.

The soul is not only anathema to the psychopath, but to all those Igor/Renfield secondaries that silently or blatantly support them through "following orders", other rationalized justifications, and through inaction.

Like many who have contracted a lethal virus they seem to be bent toward spreading it rather than curing the disease. And the greatest fallacy is the promotion that this is nothing but "human nature". How many stop to think that our many assumptions of human nature are based on psychopathic propaganda and conditioning?

How many stop to think at all?

More Links: GCN's Jack Blood
& his NWO Attack Dogs
by Victor Thorn
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/gcnbloodattackdogs.html

**contract, expand, contract, expand...**

Lisa..:-)

Interview with Frank Whalen, 07-05-06
re: The Psychopathic "Hunters" of the Alleged Patriot Movement

http:(2slash)911underground.com/Media_Matters_2006-07-05_Frank_Whalen_Interviews_Victor_Thorn_and_Lisa_Guliani.MP3

RENSE.com strikes finally back:

http://www.rense.com/general65/wing.htm

WING - Trashing The Truth
By Jim Kirwan
kirwanstudios@earthlink.net
5-11-5

On mainstream television there is a popular and insidious disease that is taking over the airwaves. It's called REALITY Television, and it's the furthest thing from reality, that could be imagined. The web is occasionally infected by a similar phenomenon that generally seeks to be called "the TRUTH tellers." These people should not be confused with their chosen topic, anymore than "REALITY" should be mistaken for things like "Survivor" or any of the other constructs that television created to replace reality with its complete fictions.

The media uses these programs as substitutes for real life; featuring their exploits as matters of great concern, and giving interviews daily with the contestants, as they fail or are kicked off each succeeding episode. This garbage "news" is substituted for anything that could be meaningful or of any value whatsoever to the American population. "The TRUTH tellers" do the same thing for the web, with an added twist. The purpose behind most of these high-tech hucksters, beyond the money to be made hawking their wares, the tapes, the films, the books which they create - is to slant, distort, or to otherwise clutter up the field of actual investigative reporting, or serious writing by those who in many cases have spent their lives trying to set various records straight.

One such case involves something called WING TV, which is the creation of Victor Thorn (Scott Makufka). My last article "A Climate of Suspicion" was a response to the "Cult of Fear." In response: I received a series of links from Lisa Guliani, who co-hosts that site. Lisa said I should read them to correct my obvious misimpressions, about "Cult of Fear." I read them and what I found was far more disturbing than what I thought was the earlier point of contention.

I learned for instance that part of their goal was to bring all the critics and writers on the web together: "Now I'm not talking about a huge centralization of power; but instead, a common unification of goals. Because, when you think about it, don't we all, in one way or another, have the same purpose in mind - to defeat the global forces which are rapidly eroding our freedoms and sovereignty? The primary difference between them and us is simple: our opponent is highly organized, and we aren't. And if we remain fragmented and isolated, I guarantee that absolutely nothing substantive will change. Is that what we want, or are we big enough to rise above ourselves and join together? This is the crux of our struggle."
http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/alexjonesunite.html

Viewing WING TV, reminded me of an electronic version of The New York Post, and after reading the details in several of the attack articles - I almost laughed out loud. When you think about the work of people like Gore Vidal, or Arundhati Roy; Greg Palast, Robert Fisk, Paul Krugman, Molly Ivins, John Pilger, or Chomsky, Dreyfuss, Alexander Cockburn or Mokhiber/Weissman - any of the hundreds of really excellent writers in the world today - and all of them allowing themselves to be led around by this "dynamic-duo" without a background or even much of a future? The idea was simply ludicrous!

Amid the series of six articles, aimed at Alex Jones of Prison Planet, there was this fascinating find: "We respect Alex Jones' hard work and we're not challenging most of his information, but we do question his motives when he pushes fear-mongering and paranoia instead of direct activism."
http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/fearsells.html

Lisa fails to understand: Whenever anyone advocates calling for demonstrations that will route out criminality or change the behavior of any serious criminal cabal - that aspiration has to be weighed against what people are really like - as well as what "the people" can or will really do.

She alluded to what was done in the recent Orange Revolution in Ukraine: The standing crowds that took to the streets for weeks, until the presidency of that country fell. That happened, but it wasn't spontaneous it was bought and paid for by US black ops, to embarrass Vladimir Putin, and to secure more base rights for the US footprint in yet another corner of the world.

Apparently spontaneous outpourings of outrage is something that cannot happen unless there is a violent, visible and immediate danger presented - to all - and that is witnessed by the entire population, (911) - the aftermath of which can then be spun into having the public take the requisite response, as seen by those who created the event for that purpose. Short of that scale of personal violation, this country will not be roused.

All of this goes directly to Thorn's condemnation of Alex for not seeking to rally people to significant moments (911 anniversary gatherings at the site) - and that's without even considering the armed forces that would obviously come together to prevent the "occasion" from becoming a public cause. Most writers or web sites have not called for public dissent - because they know that politics is "the art of the possible."

The six articles were written after Jones refused to invite the pair to discuss their latest book on his radio program. This escalated into WING TV charging Alex Jones with censorship - because of Jones, apparent efforts to avoid the topic on his program. After reading all six articles and after writing to Guliani about their complaints, it became apparent that something pivotal was missing. Google doesn't have a lot, because there is not a lot to find.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Scott+Makufka&spell=1

This article alludes to the errors of Mr. Jones in his stance on the current police state that is building in the land:
http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/fearsells.html

"But what else is Alex selling? How about a double dose of fear and paranoia? We hear Jones bellyaching over and over again that America is a police state. In fact, on Friday, April 28th, I heard Alex say, "America's turning into a nightmare police state ... and it's real." A nightmare police state?? Where?? He also stated, "The country is turning into a total police state and we're gonna expose it." Yes, do expose it - again. And then go one step further, Alex. Expose and PINPOINT for us the geographic location of this so-called "nightmare police state". Of course dangerous legislation is being put in place on a daily basis by our government, but Victor Thorn and I would very much like to see this POLICE STATE for ourselves, because somehow we've missed it. Maybe we're suffering from a nasty concussion caused by all the infotainment and repeated bonks on the head from Alex's hard-sell hammer. Thorn and I recently returned from a road trip halfway across the country, stopping in big cities and small towns along the way, but for some odd reason we weren't able to locate this Police State. So exactly where is it, Alex? The cities we drove through were not teeming with mace-spraying police brandishing batons or big guns. In fact, they were rather quiet and calm. There was no police state, no matter where we looked or who we spoke to. In fact, officers in Oklahoma City were actually supportive of our efforts once they realized we were trying to expose the murder of Terence Yeakey. Nobody seemed to know about this nightmare police state. So, we'd really appreciate it if Alex could be more specific as to where it is, since the "whole country" is supposedly undergoing this scary transformation. Where exactly is the police state, Alex? Or is this just another marketing tool to recruit subscribers and sell videos?"

Apparently, the dynamic-duo missed some things. The constitution has been neutralized, the Bill of Rights destroyed, the Supreme Court has committed treason, and there are only a hand full of congressional people with any integrity left - not to mention that the White House has been completely overtaken by traitors. And most of this has been in effect for quite some time. The fact that most people don't want to hear about it does not make this any less of a takeover - in fact it makes that worse.
http://www.benfrank.net/nuke/ftaa112003/Police_Brutality_in_Miami.html

"It's not a prison if you haven't tried the door" and most working people haven't chosen to try that door - so they can truthfully say they think there is no police state. That does not make it so. The Police State may not be apparent in rural America, but it is there in the law enforcement agencies, and in the tenor and the tone of support for the war - but it is not overt in rural America, the cities however are another matter. Here for instance is Boston, getting ready for one of the political conventions:
http://boston.indymedia.org/newswire/display/25140/index.php

If we wait for this to appear in every village and hamlet - then it will definitely be too late. The handwriting is on the wall and the thugs have all they need; I doubt that they can pull it off - but they seem to think they can. If and when there is a second part to 911 - then we'll all know for certain, because once the alert condition goes to red - then they will be free of all restraints. We will be virtually at the mercy of whatever they'd like to do with us (provided of course they can actually "CONTROL" the whole country).

To some this may sound like exaggeration, or oversimplification - but that's the political situation in this country now. Citizens cannot physically attend appearances of the president, and more often than not that privilege is being extended to the friends of Bush as well. No protestors allowed, no freedom of speech - just arrest and charges for daring to speak or advocate in any way against the mantra of the traitors - and that's something brand new, but it confirms that the freedom and democracy that was here; is not here now!

Credentials do not always make the man, but there is something about how one gets into any position that has a bearing on the validity of what readers are asked to believe. At the end of the day, Alex Jones radio and websites are privately owned and Alex does have the right to censor what he chooses to promote. Thorn (Magufka) and Guliani have the right to go elsewhere to seek promotion for their book. And given this review by Jim Hoffman of the book in question, it would seem that Alex Jones made the right decision.
http://911review.com/wingtv/markup/hoffman.html

There is no need for REALITY TV any more than there is a need for the disinformation that cloaks itself in some weird kind of search for "TRUTH." Writers do not need to be organized to challenge corruption, criminality or treason - they seem to do that well enough as individuals - it's part of what any writer really is, an individual first and foremost. The reading public will decide what books they want to read, no matter who the advocate, or who the writer is - by whatever name he or she has chosen to take as the author. I knew absolutely nothing about WING TV before I wrote "A Climate of Suspicion" - and now - I know why I failed to find them earlier.

While it's true that everyone has the right to say what he or she thinks, this freedom protects the right that we all have to say what we think. However there is a responsibility that goes with that right - and that is what keeps the fire of freedom burning.

kirwan

Disclaimer
How great that kirwan left his email address, so everybody can send him a comment on his article. Such feedback should make him happy. :P

Fifth Way said:
RENSE.com strikes finally back: <snip>
the disturbing thing for me, is that if I didn't know the rather horrendous background story, I think I would be completely taken in by this article. food for thought...

sleepyvinny said:
Fifth Way said:
RENSE.com strikes finally back: <snip>
the disturbing thing for me, is that if I didn't know the rather horrendous background story, I think I would be completely taken in by this article. food for thought...
I had the same thought until I started to read the articles from WINGTV mentioned.

A link on WINGTV's website to all their articles would be helpful and easier to navigate, such as the case is with SOTT. This should include a link to this thread, so that if people after reading the article on RENSE checks the articles mentioned, then they will on a side panel see a link to this thread which would reveal a much bigger picture.

That should be easy to do immediately, cheap to make and be an excellent way for potential RENSE viewers to see the whole story if they care to check.

Just a few thoughts.

Anders

Notice that the original date of the article is May 11, 2005. http://www.kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/2005/art26.htm

It certainly ends up making Kirwan look like he supports the Revereradio crowd in their vicious slander and defamation campaign. Way to go, Rense!

Have a look here for all of Kirwan's "political" articles, which he apparently began to produce in September of 2002:

http://www.kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/articles.htm

And here is an article that was written for al-Jazeera, apparently:

A Climate Of Suspicion
By Jim Kirwan
Al-Jazeerah, May 8, 2005

What does this little parable below have in common with Victor Thorn's "Cult of Fear"?
Everything and nothing!

In this Climate of Suspicion, we have become very much like a dumb and unsuspecting herd of cattle that can be easily driven to whatever destination our 'leaders' choose for us. About the only thing still going for the human race are the outriders that accompany the herd, to help, to push occasionally, and to watch for greater dangers. Each of us - and there are literally thousands of voices that have taken up the task - has taken up a personal niche wherever that individual is most comfortable. .... http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20editorials/2005%20Opinion%20Editorials/May/8o/A%20Climate%20Of%20Suspicion%20By%20Jim%20Kirwan.htm
Next, have a look at the article I posted on my blog yesterday:

V is For Vendetta

which addresses the issue of COINTELPRO and psychopathy with some extensive quotes from Lobaczewski. My point is that unless we learn from history how COINTELPRO activities have destroyed every other popular movement against the elite controllers, we have no chance whatsoever of making a difference now. People like Jim Kirwan are either useful idiots, dupes of COINTELPRO handlers, or conscious agents. Most of them are unconscious, manipulated like John Kaminski was. The only thing that saved John from being totally co-opted was that he has an instinct that kept getting in the way of the "handlers". (And in his case, they use women: think Mordecai Vanunu.) (Also, based on the evidence, we can think that Kirwan is also unconscious, being manipulated and "driven" by the false information and ideas propagated by our psychopathically controlled societal norms etc.)

In other words, Jim Kirwan is exactly what he describes: "dumb and unsuspecting herd of cattle that can be easily driven to whatever destination our 'leaders' choose for us."

One thing seems to be certain, if you get wide coverage from the big-boys, what you are saying at that moment is not a threat.

Which brings me to Al-Jazeera. I think everybody knows that it was "revealed" that George Bush was reported to have said he wanted to "bomb" the studios of Al-Jazeerah. Of course, everybody oohed and aaahed about this as being evidence that Al-Jazeera was a "port in the storm" of psychopathy.

Well, not so easy.

I had a little exchange with the Al-Jazeerah people:

Sent: Thu 4/13/2006 3:07 PM
To: English Feedback; Ahmed Khalil Janabi
Subject: Feedback on: "SOS over Iraqi scientists" from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, France

Dear Mr. Janabi,

As I read your excellent essay this morning, I couldn't help but think that
you would be one of the few who might find the book "Political Ponerology:
The Scientific Study of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes" to be a useful
source.

This book is by by Andrzej M. Lobaczewski, an elderly Polish psychologist
who contacted me about six months ago in an effort to get this work
published in the U.S. It has taken us that long to prepare the MS. The
blurb we have put on the back states accurately:

"The first manuscript of this book went into the fire five minutes before
the arrival of the secret police in Communist Poland. The second copy,
reassembled painfully by scientists working under impossible conditions of
repression, was sent via a courier to the Vatican. Its receipt was never
acknowledged, no word was ever heard from the courier - the manuscript and
all the valuable data was lost. The third copy was produced after one of the
scientists working on the project escaped to America in the 1980s. Zbigniew
Brzezinski suppressed it.

"Political Ponerology: The scientific study of Evil adjusted for Political
Purposes was forged in the crucible of the very subject it studies.
Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to study it clinically,
to study the founders and supporters of an evil regime to determine what
common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of man's inhumanity to
man.

"Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil,
poignant in the more literary passages where the author reveals the
suffering experienced by the researchers who were contaminated or destroyed
by the disease they were studying, this is a book that should be required
reading by every citizen of every country that claims a moral or humanistic
foundation. For it is a certainty that morality and humanism cannot long
withstand the predations of Evil. Knowledge of its nature, how it creates
its networks and spreads, how insidious is its guileful approach, is the
only antidote."

I would like to offer here some excerpts from the book that relate directly
to the subject of your essay:

Begin excerpts:

As already pointed out in the chapter introducing some indispensable
concepts, an understanding of human instinct is a key to understanding man;
however, a knowledge of said instinct's anomalies also represents a key to
understanding pathocracy. [...]

The essence of psychopathy may not, of course, be researched or elucidated.
Darkness is cast upon this matter by means of an intentionally devised
definition of psychopathy which includes various kinds of character
disorders, together with those caused by completely different and known
causes. [...]

We return once more to this system's peculiar psychological "genius" and its
self-knowledge. One might admire how the above mentioned definitions of
psychopathy effectively blocks the ability to comprehend phenomena covered
therein. [...]

We need to understand the nature of the macrosocial phenomenon as well as
that basic relationship and controversy between the pathological system and
those areas of science which describe psychological and psychopathological
phenomena. Otherwise, we cannot become fully conscious of the reasons for
such a government's long published behavior.

A normal person's actions and reactions, his ideas and moral criteria, all
too often strike abnormal individuals as abnormal. For if a person with some
psychological deviations considers himself normal, which is of course
significantly easier if he possesses authority, then he would consider a
normal person different and therefore abnormal, whether in reality or as a
result of conversive thinking. That explains why such people's government
shall always have the tendency to treat any dissidents as "mentally
abnormal".

Operations such as driving a normal person into psychological illness and
the use of psychiatric institutions for this purpose take place in many
countries in which such institutions exist. Contemporary legislation binding
upon normal man's countries is not based upon an adequate understanding of
the psychology of such behavior, and thus does not constitute a sufficient
preventive measure against it.

Within the categories of a normal psychological world view, the motivations
for such behavior were variously understood and described: personal and
family accounts, property matters, intent to discredit a witness' testimony,
and even political motivations. Such defamatory suggestions are used
particularly often by individuals who are themselves not entirely normal,
whose behavior has driven someone to a nervous breakdown or to violent
protest. Among hysterics, such behavior tends to be a projection onto other
people of one's own self-critical associations. A normal person strikes a
psychopath as a naive, smart-alecky believer in barely comprehensible
theories; calling him "crazy" is not all that far away. [...]

The abuse of psychiatry for purposes we already know thus derives from the
very nature of pathocracy as a macrosocial psychopathological phenomenon.
After all, that very area of knowledge and treatment must first be degraded
to prevent it from jeopardizing the system itself by pronouncing a dramatic
diagnosis, and must then be used as an expedient tool in the hands of the
authorities. In every country, however, one meets with people who notice
this and act astutely against it. [...]

The pathocracy feels increasingly threatened by this area whenever the
medical and psychological sciences make progress. After all, not only can
these sciences knock the weapon of psychological conquest right out of its
hands; they can even strike at its very nature, and from inside the empire,
at that.

A specific perception of these matters therefore bids the pathocracy to be
"ideationally alert" in this area. This also explains why anyone who is both
too knowledgeable in this area and too far outside the immediate reach of
such authorities should be accused of anything that can be trumped up,
including psychological abnormality. [...]

Psychopaths are conscious of being different from normal people. That is why
the "political system" inspired by their nature is able to conceal this
awareness of being different. They wear a personal mask of sanity and know
how to create a macrosocial mask of the same dissimulating nature. When we
observe the role of ideology in this macrosocial phenomenon, quite conscious
of the existence of this specific awareness of the psychopath, we can then
understand why ideology is relegated to a tool-like role: something useful
in dealing with those other naive people and nations. [...]

Pathocrats know that their real ideology is derived from their deviant
natures, and treat the "other" - the masking ideology - with barely
concealed contempt. [...]

The main ideology succumbs to symptomatic deformation, in keeping with the
characteristic style of this very disease and with what has already been
stated about the matter.

The names and official contents are kept, but another, completely different
content is insinuated underneath, thus giving rise to the well known double
talk phenomenon within which the same names have two meanings: one for
initiates, one for everyone else. The latter is derived from the original
ideology; the former has a specifically pathocratic meaning, something which
is known not only to the pathocrats themselves, but also is learned by
those people living under long-term subjection to their rule.

Doubletalk is only one of many symptoms. Others are the specific facility
for producing new names which have suggestive effects and are accepted
virtually uncritically, in particular outside the immediate scope of such a
system's rule. We must thus point out the paramoralistic character and
paranoidal qualities frequently contained within these names. The action of
paralogisms and paramoralisms in this deformed ideology becomes
comprehensible to us based on the information presented in Chapter IV.
Anything which threatens pathocratic rule becomes deeply immoral. [...]

This privileged class of deviants feels permanently threatened by the
"others", i.e. by the majority of normal people. Neither do the pathocrats
entertain any illusions about their personal fate should there be a return
to the system of normal man. ...

If the laws of normal man were to be reinstated, they and theirs could be
subjected to judgment, including a moralizing interpretation of their
psychological deviations; they would be threatened by a loss of freedom and
life, not merely a loss of position and privilege. Since they are incapable
of this kind of sacrifice, the survival of a system which is the best for
them becomes a moral imperative. Such a threat must be battled by means of
any and all psychological and political cunning implemented with a lack of
scruples with regard to those other "inferior-quality" people that can be
shocking in its depravity. ...

Pathocracy survives thanks to the feeling of being threatened by the society
of normal people, as well as by other countries wherein various forms of
the system of normal man persist. For the rulers, staying on the top is
therefore the classic problem of "to be or not to be". ....

Thus, the biological, psychological, moral, and economic destruction of the
majority of normal people becomes, for the pathocrats, a "biological"
necessity. Many means serve this end, starting with concentration camps and
including warfare with an obstinate, well-armed foe who will devastate and
debilitate the human power thrown at him, namely the very power
jeopardizing pathocrats rule: the sons of normal man sent out to fight for
an illusionary "noble cause." Once safely dead, the soldiers will then be
decreed heroes to be revered in paeans, useful for raising a new generation
faithful to the pathocracy and ever willing to go to their deaths to
protect it. ...

Pathocracy has other internal reasons for pursuing expansionism through the
use of all means possible. As long as that "other" world governed by the
systems of normal man exists, it inducts into the non-pathological majority
a certain sense of direction. The non-pathological majority of the
country's population will never stop dreaming of the reinstatement of the
normal man's system in any possible form. This majority will never stop
watching other countries, waiting for the opportune moment; its attention
and power must therefore be distracted from this purpose, and the masses
must be "educated" and channeled in the direction of imperialist
strivings. This goal must be pursued doggedly so that everyone knows what
is being fought for and in whose name harsh discipline and poverty must be
endured. The latter factor - creating conditions of poverty and hardship -
effectively limits the possibility of "subversive" activities on the part
of the society of normal people.

The ideology must, of course, furnish a corresponding justification for this
alleged right to conquer the world and must therefore be properly
elaborated. Expansionism is derived from the very nature of pathocracy, not
from ideology, but this fact must be masked by ideology.1 Whenever this
phenomenon has been witnessed in history, imperialism was always its most
demonstrative quality.

End quoted excerpts.

The value of the clinical observations of someone who has been there, done
that, can't be overestimated, I think.

I will be happy to send you a review copy upon request.

Best Regards,

Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Subject: RE: Feedback on: "SOS over Iraqi scientists" from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, France
Date sent: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:15:15 +0300
To: Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Dear Mrs Knight - Jadczyk,

Thanks you for your email and the information you provided. I would be glad to receive a review
copy, and I would be glad to seize this opportunity to invite you to write opinion articles for
Aljazeera's English website, as I am the editor of the opinion section.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to discuss it with me.

Thank you

Ahmed Janabi
To: "Ahmed Khalil Janabi"
Subject: RE: Feedback on: "SOS over Iraqi scientists" from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, France
Date sent: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:45:13 +0200

On 13 Apr 2006, at 15:15, Ahmed Khalil Janabi wrote:

> Thanks you for your email and the information you provided. I would be glad
> to receive a review copy, and I would be glad to seize this opportunity to
> invite you to write opinion articles for Aljazeera's English website, as I am
> the editor of the opinion section.
>
> If you are interested, please do not hesitate to discuss it with me.

Thank you for your welcome invitation. I will be happy to provide anything
I can that is suitable. I would need to know word count limits; any
subjects that are "off-limits" (I have to limit some of the things I publish
on my own website due to certain laws in effect in France), and general
guidelines.

Please send a shipping address and I will have the printers get a copy of
Lobaczewski's book out immediately (it will come from Canada).

Thank you again.

Laura
Subject: War Crimes: A Question of Conscience
Date sent: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:58:30 +0200

On 13 Apr 2006, at 15:15, Ahmed Khalil Janabi wrote:

> Thanks you for your email and the information you provided. I would be glad
> to receive a review copy, and I would be glad to seize this opportunity to
> invite you to write opinion articles for Aljazeera's English website, as I am
> the editor of the opinion section.
>
> If you are interested, please do not hesitate to discuss it with me.

Hello,

I have attached an html file with a first piece, written this morning,
titled: War Crimes: A Question of Conscience. I'd like to follow it up with
a series on the difference between people who have a conscience and those
who, apparently, don't.

Also, don't forget to send a shipping address so that I can send Ponerology
out to you. Are there any others at Al-Jazeera that might be interested in
copies?

I had a funny thought: having heard that Bush wanted to bomb Al-Jazeera, and
we know that he sent the Washington Post (and third party agents) after us
to smear us because of the Pentagon Strike, joining forces might produce
some interesting reactions.

Laura
Attachments:
F:\!!!LauraKnightJadczyk\war_crimes.html
Subject: RE: War Crimes: A Question of Conscience
Date sent: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:47:23 +0300
To: "Laura Knight-Jadczyk"

Hello Laura,

Thanks for your email. My shipping address is:

Ahmed Janabi
[deleted]
Doha - Qatar.

You can send more than one copy and I will hand them to my colleagues if you like. As for opinion
articles, we accept articles between 1200-1400 words. Exceptions should be on prior approval.
Ahmed Janabi

I would like to stress that articles will not be published unless they are written exclusively for
Aljazeera. This takes me to the following question; was the artilce you sent written for Aljazeera?
or it is published somewhere else?

All the best

Opinion page editor
http://english.aljazeera.ner
email: janabia@aljazeera.net
Subject: RE: War Crimes: A Question of Conscience
Date sent: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:21:31 +0200

On 15 Apr 2006, at 10:47, Ahmed Khalil Janabi wrote:
> I would like to stress that articles will not be published unless they are
> written exclusively for Aljazeera. This takes me to the following question;
> was the artilce you sent written for Aljazeera? or it is published somewhere
> else?

It was originally intended for Aljazeera, but when I did not hear from you
within a couple of hours, and since the piece was "dated," by its intro, I
thought that, perhaps, it was too long or otherwise not acceptable, and so
after waiting, I published it on my blog at about 2 pm and on the Signs page
at about 6 p.m. So, yes, it started out as exclusive, and became less
exclusive as the hours passed!

An understanding of your system and the various constraints would be
helpful.

Also, have you taken any demographic studies to discover what subjects are
of most interest to readers?

I'll see what inspires me next and with an idea of word count, and exclusive
status, see what comes out.

Laura
Subject: Wolves and Sheep
Date sent: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:47:22 +0200

Hi,

Since I don't know what format you prefer, and since there are no hyperlinks
to go in this one, I've pasted it below in this email. It's just over 1 K
words and is intended to be the first installment of a series. I won't
otherwise use it unless you decide it is not suitable.

Laura

Wolves and Sheep
by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Last November, I accompanied my physicist husband to a scientific conference
in Marseille. Among the other attendees of the conference was a
mathematician from Iraq, a young woman with beautiful dark eyes shadowed by
pain. We sat with her at dinner one night and I decided to "interview" her
about conditions in Iraq.

She told me that yes, she has family still there and only now and again can
she communicate with them by telephone. She told me that the constant stress
of not knowing from one day to the next whether they will remain alive is
almost unbearable, but her family encourages her because she - and her
husband - were able to get out.

I asked about this: how did it come about? The answer was that there were
friends in France who could see what was coming before the invasion by the
U.S., and those friends arranged for academic support so as to enable these
valuable, intelligent and educated members of a doomed society to escape.
There are many scientists in Iraq that were not so fortunate. This is not
surprising since elimination of the intelligentsia is one of the first
programs to be implemented by an imperialist invader. If there is no one
smart enough to lead a resistance, then there will be no resistance; or so
the thinking goes. Hitler, to guarantee the success of the rapid
despoliation of Poland, ordered the intelligentsia to be liquidated. "It
sounds cruel, " Hitler reportedly told Hans Frank, "but such is the law of
life." Stalin also saw it as necessary to annihilate the intelligentsia of
Ukraine. It is through the elimination or suppression of free thinkers that
any oppressive regime takes hold.

But I digress. The one thing, above all, that I wanted to know is: "did the
Iraqi people know what was coming? Didn't they see what Bush was going to
do? And if they did, why didn't they take some actions such as getting
assistance for their intelligentsia to be refugeed elsewhere, to protect
their national treasures, to prepare more thoroughly for resistance?"

I know that for many of us in America, back in 2002, the idea that Bush was
really going to go to war against Iraq seemed quite absurd. It all appeared
to be more like a farcical play of "hyper-diplomacy." Bush would accuse
Hussein of having WMDs. Hussein would deny it. Bush would counter with "we
demand inspections." Hussein said "Okay, inspect." Bush ignored the
invitation to inspect and just shouted louder "You have weapons" and Hussein
shouted back: "I don't, come and see!" And then Bush shouted: "You say 'come
and see' because they are hidden!" Back and forth it went like a bad Marx
brothers movie. It was even entertaining at some points when Hussein showed
himself to be far more intelligent than Bush with his snappy come-backs.

It was only as the year wore on that it began to dawn on me that Bush was
really going to commit the U.S. to the most unbelievably absurd action that
I had ever heard of since reading the history of the antics of Adolf Hitler.
It was then that I realized that what I was seeing was psychopathy in
action, writ large on the global stage. You see, a psychopath always
accuses his victim of what he, himself, intends to do. Always. It's as
dependable as the sunrise.

And so, I wondered if, at any point, the Iraqi people had also seen what was
coming. Surely they had psychologists and psychiatrists that could recognize
these symptoms? Surely they had historians who could see the pattern? And
surely, if these psychologists and historians could see it, they were
warning the Iraqi people.

I was shocked by the answer: "no."

My new Iraqi friend told me that nobody really believed that Bush was really
going to DO anything, even among the academics. Like many in the U.S., they
also thought it was just an international game of "hyper-diplomacy," and
that the U.S. would see the logic of coming to inspect, do so, and all would
be well. The Iraqi people also believed - particularly among academics who
believed in rationality - that other nations would never tolerate such
blatant and outrageous nonsense as what was being passed as a "reason for
war." After all, the U.S. was a civilized country and so was Iraq, and the
rest of the world, so how could such childishly outlandish babble pass as a
reason for war?

Good question.

It is a question that I continually ask myself: how could the governments of
this planet, at this stage in our so-called advanced civilization, devolve
to such obviously childish reasoning and behavior? It almost defies human
comprehension.

It's the same question that has been asked for almost seventy years about
Nazi Germany. How could an entire country go mad all at once? And how
could other countries stand by and observe it and not be able to call it
what it is: pathological evil on a macro-social scale; a disease that
propagates like a toxic pathogen? You would think that the world would have
immunity to this one by now. After all, when WW II finally ended, about 65
million people were dead and almost one third of the earth was
uninhabitable. Didn't we learn anything?

Many people keep asking the same anxious question: how could the German
nation have chosen for their Fuehrer a clownish psychopath who made no bones
about his pathological vision of superman rule? Under his leadership,
Germany unleashed a criminal and politically absurd war. During this war,
highly-trained army officers honorably performed inhuman orders that were
completely senseless from the political and military point of view, issued
by a man whose psychological state corresponded to the routine criteria for
being forcibly committed to a psychiatric hospital.

And now, history is repeating: it seems that the United States has chosen
for their leader a smirking chimp of a psychopath leaping about in flight
suits with codpieces, making ridiculous and senseless claims and
declarations, and who makes no bones about his pathological vision of
"exporting democracy". And certainly, under his leadership, the U.S. has
initiated a truly criminal and politically absurd war that threatens to
engulf the entire planet.

We have also already seen that, under the stated "ideology" of "exporting
democracy", highly trained military officers have honorably committed acts
of treason against their own countrymen, as General Colin Powell did in his
now infamous WMDs speech to the UN. There is further evidence of military
personnel carrying out inhuman orders in the revelations of utter depravity
that issued from Abu Ghraib.

The clues are all there, falling into place like puzzle pieces; so why
hasn't the rest of the world noticed that George W. Bush is another Hitler:
a man whose psychological state corresponds to the routine criteria for
being forcibly committed to the looney bin?

It all comes back to what my gifted young Iraqi friend said: "nobody really
believed that Bush was really going to DO anything."

And there's the rub: something has happened to our world that makes us
incapable of seeing something crucial to our survival as civilized human
beings. Some "fog of forgetting" has fallen upon us; or perhaps it is just
that the wool has been pulled over our eyes by a gang of wolves.

Just how and why this happened will be the subject I will cover next.

Stay tuned.
Several days passed with no response... so I wrote to inquire...

Subject: Wolves and Sheep
Date sent: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:42:01 +0200

Hi,
Do let me know if you intend to publish Wolves and Sheep. As I mentioned,
it is part one of a small series that is in my mind to write. If AJ does
not intend to publish it, I have several other venues for it. My intent is
to completely and thoroughly expose the U.S. regime for what it is: a gang
of deviants just like the Nazis. I want to do it slowly and carefully and
with supporting documentation so that no one with normally firing neurons
will be able to deny it.

Thanks again,

Laura
Subject: RE: Wolves and Sheep
Date sent: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:46:07 +0300

Hello Laura,

I would like you give me some more days to give you the final opinion, I
am sorry but things are so hectic here... Newsroom as you know.

Best
Ahmed
Date sent: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:33:41 +0300

Dear Laura,

Sorry for the late reply, it is too hectic here... like any newsroom. However, I would like to
inform you that your piece Wolves and Sheep has won my approval as the editor of the opinion page.
Accordingly, I forwarded it to the editorial board to approve it for publishing.

In case the piece finds its way for publishing, I would need your photo in order to online with the
article, I suggest you send it to me ASAP to keep it handy and use it as soon as the article is
approved for publishing.

I would also need your bank details, postal address, and a telephone number. $300 will be paid to
you if the article goes online.

All the best

Ahmed Janabi
Opinion page editor
http://english.aljazeera.ner
email: janabia@aljazeera.net
Date sent: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:51:51 +0200

On 4 May 2006, at 15:33, Ahmed Khalil Janabi wrote:
>I would also need your bank details, postal address, and a telephone number. $300 will be paid to
>you if the article goes online.

Is there some rule that I HAVE to be paid? For me, it is a labor of love
and I would much rather see the funds go to help the Iraqis and/or
Palestinians. I know it isn't much, but it's one little thing I can do.

Thanks,

Laura
And that was the last I ever heard from them. Janabi went from being the editor with the authority to publish to having to send what I wrote to the "editorial board."

Apparently, exposing psychopathy in a comprehensive and accurate way is really the forbidden thing everywhere - even at Al-Jazeera.

So, after thinking about these little clues, I wonder if Bush's avowed wish to bomb Al-Jazeera wasn't something along the line of the State Department listing Rense and Jones as the "top misinfo" sites? You know, driving the sheep to the "officially set up opposition" a la Protocol 12?

Protocol 12 said:
In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

Kirwan was brought out to do damage control for Rense. There was another piece also written by "Anonymous" and one written by somebody named "Alastair Wiggins" - which also appeared on Rense and were posted to twist, contort and smear WING TV. Textually out of context, distorted and basically transparent to anyone who looks deeper. Interesting that Rense chose to run pieces by authors who cannot be identified, other than the "Kirwan" person who is a real piece of work.
Michael Langston wrote a rebuttal piece at the time and of course, Rense wouldn't run it - and subsequently, I heard him saying on the radio that he presents all sides of the issues.
Ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha...
All APPROVED sides, that is.
Laura, many people must be paying attention to what we're talking about or we wouldn't be targeted for such attacks.
We're making an impact.
Your article is linked on our homepage and today, will be moved to a permanent link on the website.
I love it and I love you.

Lisa

http://www.letsroll911.org/
Thread titled: Roxdog Vs Stingtv= Truth Vs Fiction, Tuesday, 8PM Central
In section called: 911 For the Tired, Weary, Huddled Masses, Longing to be Free...

Please note: "Roxdog" aims to PROVE that he does not use or alter my photos by umm, using and altering my photos. Roxdog is a LIAR. Duhhh.

Lisa

I said:
RENSE.com strikes finally back:
I noticed that I may have made a mistake.

What I did is google wingtv to see if the new thread headline pops up. This is how I found the above mentioned article - not by going on Rense and seeing it on the current headlines. Which means that I may just have picked up an older piece (date May 05).

I thought it was current and that is why I posted it. Only later did I see the older date. Sorry.

Nevertheless this older piece confirms that there is a wingtv trashing history with Rense (not that I didn't believe you Lisa - I just point it out as corroboration).

Back
Top Bottom