Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

What Rense.com is not talking about

So, Alex Jones is connected to David Icke and Icke used to hang out with Rense, but now ? does he? Meanwhile, Jones and Rense both censor the WingTV people in the same way... Icke's wife is connected to Judy Andreas who is connected to Rense...

All very interesting.

Do not the observed behaviours of Pamela Icke, as described above by Lucy and by other posts in this thread, sound very much in keeping with the "charming, energetic, vivacious, etc." Public Front of the Psychophagic/Psychopathic individual?

The facile, shallow statements about her personal history, the speakng of herself in the third person frequently, the religious ambiguities left completely unaddressed, the clear self-involvement, the histrionic and glittering generalities given in reply to serious questions. All that is displayed in the previous Forum entries referring to and providing bits of biographical info on Pamela Icke, not just from Lucy's post above. There is some solid evidence, IMHO, to point to a female Psychophage.

It is very common for the females of this type to grab onto, then come to utterly dominate and control, a prominent male, thus enhancing/establishing/stealing their own status and becoming the "woman behind the man" at the front, while at the Real level reducing the man, to the greatest possible extent, to nothing but her own "lap dog."

It certainly paints the picture of a man enthralled to a female Psychophage that she even controls whose books will or will not be signed by David. Her sending him signals, even totally hypnotizing him with her stare, while he was speaking in public no less, sounds as though David Icke may have much more seriously ponerological problems much closer to home than ATS, Rense, Jones, etc., and also as if "they" may have taken him out of the fight early on, with Pamela.

Laura, you have shared some excerpts about this female psychopathic type. I cannot remember if they came from Hervey Cleckley or Andrew Lobaczewski. It might be very helpful, and very instructive to all of us here, to compare those with Pamela's actions as discussed here thus far. We may be looking at a classic individual co-option and defeat, of a person who once stood to do much for Truth perhaps, by a well placed, well timed Psychopath's entrance into and takeover of his life and his soul. What a tragedy for Mr. Icke if it is so. But, if it IS so, it would explain much, very much, and we'd all be wise to learn from it.

Magus, I think that this might be one of the excerpts you are thinking of (from the book Unholy hungers).

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=521 (Post #2)

Thanks Mike. The passage on the female vampire is one of the two I was trying to recall. Thank you for digging it out and posting the link to it.

I recently found SOTT through the David Icke website. He does have a number of links to rense.com. I have no experience of his wife but his new & re-vamped site is back on track, a lot of his postings are aimed at UK/North American people. However, his answer seems to be 'love'. If you read any of his books, it's 85% fear - the bad things going on in the world then the rest is about becoming a beacon of love in the world (or something like that). ALL of his back-up info is being re-added to his website and it would be interesing if the same amount of selective editing is going on as suggested about Alex Jones. He is most (in)famous for his appearence on a talk-show in the UK where he claimed to be: "the son of the godhead". I don't know where Jeff Rense figures in his background.

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/renserense.html

Who is "Jeff Rense"?
by Victor Thorn & Lisa Guliani

During our recent research of Mr. Jeff Rense, we've noticed an odd fact that others in this field have also pointed-out. There is virtually zero information on the Internet about "Jeff Rense." This anomaly exists despite what Rense himself touts as a long-heralded career in the mainstream media prior to entering the alternative media (including assignments as an 'award-winning' news anchor and news director, print journalist, author, and talk radio show host).

But there's virtually nothing on the Web to substantiate his past journalistic and broadcast career, which is peculiar being that he's supposedly been in this business for over two decades. No independent articles, interviews, or profiles other than those originating from his own website; and not even any photos except for variations of the cartoonish one on his website. It's like his entire tenure as a newsman has been whitewashed down the Orwellian Memory Hole. How can that be, especially when there is a plenitude of information on others like Alex Jones, Mike Ruppert, etc?

In addition, no one that we've ever encountered has ever physically seen Jeff Rense; he never appears at public events; and no one that we've ever spoken to can even produce a phone number for him (which is odd considering how many guests he's had on his show over the years).

So, considering the nature of "conspiracy research" and the paranoia surrounding it (both founded and unfounded), we feel that transparency among the people who comprise the alternative media is essential to maintain legitimacy. It's hard to imagine that anybody would argue this point.

So, we are making two simple requests of Jeff Rense:

1) Could you please provide the patriot community with a complete resume of your past career in the broadcasting/communications field, including places of employment, dates, addresses, plus contact names and numbers?

2) Could you please provide the patriot community with past photographs of yourself with others in your field that can be verified as to place and date (preferably from newspapers, magazines, company brochures, etc)?

We aren't casting any aspersions or suspicions on Mr. Rense with the above questions, for once we obtain this information we will be able to continue our research. At this point, the most glaring problem we face is a void of specific, independently verifiable data regarding Jeff Rense's past career.

So, as soon as we receive the above-requested information from Jeff Rense, we will continue our research and keep you updated on our findings.

Jeff Rense, you are not helping...

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/renserense.html

Who is "Jeff Rense"?
by Victor Thorn & Lisa Guliani

During our recent research of Mr. Jeff Rense, we've noticed an odd fact that others in this field have also pointed-out. There is virtually zero information on the Internet about "Jeff Rense." This anomaly exists despite what Rense himself touts as a long-heralded career in the mainstream media prior to entering the alternative media (including assignments as an 'award-winning' news anchor and news director, print journalist, author, and talk radio show host).

But there's virtually nothing on the Web to substantiate his past journalistic and broadcast career, which is peculiar being that he's supposedly been in this business for over two decades. No independent articles, interviews, or profiles other than those originating from his own website; and not even any photos except for variations of the cartoonish one on his website. It's like his entire tenure as a newsman has been whitewashed down the Orwellian Memory Hole. How can that be, especially when there is a plenitude of information on others like Alex Jones, Mike Ruppert, etc?

In addition, no one that we've ever encountered has ever physically seen Jeff Rense; he never appears at public events; and no one that we've ever spoken to can even produce a phone number for him (which is odd considering how many guests he's had on his show over the years).

So, considering the nature of "conspiracy research" and the paranoia surrounding it (both founded and unfounded), we feel that transparency among the people who comprise the alternative media is essential to maintain legitimacy. It's hard to imagine that anybody would argue this point.

So, we are making two simple requests of Jeff Rense:

1) Could you please provide the patriot community with a complete resume of your past career in the broadcasting/communications field, including places of employment, dates, addresses, plus contact names and numbers?

2) Could you please provide the patriot community with past photographs of yourself with others in your field that can be verified as to place and date (preferably from newspapers, magazines, company brochures, etc)?

We aren't casting any aspersions or suspicions on Mr. Rense with the above questions, for once we obtain this information we will be able to continue our research. At this point, the most glaring problem we face is a void of specific, independently verifiable data regarding Jeff Rense's past career.

So, as soon as we receive the above-requested information from Jeff Rense, we will continue our research and keep you updated on our findings.

The flavour of Rense's site seems to me to be basically that of "Jews against Zionism", with columnists like Chaimish, Makow et al.The underlying theme seems to be of a dualistic conflict between orthodox and "good" monotheism whereby Islam, Judaism and some forms of Christianity are treated as compatible and People of The Book, in oppsosition to the doenmeh, "satanic" Sabbatean NWO controlled by the Rothschild/ City of London nexus.
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=doenmeh&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
All other schools of thought would be seen as more or less peripheral to this framework.The interest in UFOs etc would be explicable as manifestations of angels or demons, both agent's of G-d's will.
Likewise the rather soft attitude to Hitler would be explicable as "G-d's agent to punish the Jew people" for disobeying Him, in this case attempting to found the Kingdom of Heaven on earth before the maschiah has arrived and not abiding amongst the nations and accepting their laws (no matter the consequences.)
Rense's policy of complete anonymity may be founded on his self apperception as an underground hero of the Resistance.As such he would have the financial support of other like minded people. Who are mainly Jewish?
So is Rense Jewish?
With the thought that he may be of one of the Sephardic bloodlines I checked the derivation of the surname Neff.
There is no specific mention of a Jewish connection, but the family seems to have come from Switzerland -where they took refuge?-and when I looked at the coat of arms I found two.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~neff/coatarms.htm
Six pointed stars? hmm
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~neff/neffarms.htm
Ouroboros? double hmm!

lucy said:
She was wearing a fringed cowgirl outfit and was impossible to ignore. I'd noticed her bopping around, and remember being surprised when I realized she was David's wife; I guess I was expecting a more serious looking type of person.
i find it quite inapropriate to describe someone's outfit and someone's expression of behaviour and then judge this person not being serious.
I would like to remind you that it is your very own perception and your very own projection you describe here.

No, she was describing the outfit and the movements.

Also, one's own perceptions and reactions usually contain important clues and are useful to share for that reason. I don't see any judgements in the serious sense of the term here, just perceptions. And, if one person's subjective reactions are shared with other people's perceptions, something more objective can result.

Most of us have not seen that person in person, so the report was useful, in my opinion.

mareiki said:
lucy said:
She was wearing a fringed cowgirl outfit and was impossible to ignore. I'd noticed her bopping around, and remember being surprised when I realized she was David's wife; I guess I was expecting a more serious looking type of person.
i find it quite inapropriate to describe someone's outfit and someone's expression of behaviour and then judge this person not being serious.
I would like to remind you that it is your very own perception and your very own projection you describe here.

Discussing Jeff Rense and david Icke, and even his wife is a good thing. To have evidence if their information is correct and objective is a good thing. To inverstigate if they are COINTELPRO is even better.

The concer and rule issue is very important for me. Dividing the whole race into different races, religions, or whatever is ecxactly the reason why people are so divided. And is against all creation wich is not divided but a whole. Each person on this earth has a reason why it is living here.
I have a different reason then you have and as the C's say: there are only lessons.
Each of us have different lessons to learn and my lesson or Laura's lessons are not better or worse. They are just lessons.Nothing more nothing less.
David Icke, Jeff Rense, George Bush they are all part of the big big school, even if they are COiNTELPRO.

It is very easy to judge people in fact it is the easiest thing. But I find describing someones outfit ( and having the conclusion somewhere she is not serious) is NOT objective and not to the point at all considering the subject!

:You remind me of a telescope, that is to say, you zoom in and out of reality based on your needs to justify what you think, or that is to say, the opinion you wish to present as what you think.
In the grand scheme of things all there is are lessons, we can accept this as a simple truth, but to pretend we are bigger than the universe, un-affected by it's schemes is a delusion of grandeur
You dont know me at all yet I remind you of a telescope.
Where do I pretend we are bigger then the universe?
Arent we the universe? Arent we all? All and All. not perfect of course.

Arent we divided by concer and rule?

Why this comparision with the neighbour and the knife? Such and old cliche.
Do you know there are people that dont do eye for an eye.
Not because they would love the neighbour but because they just dont want to go there.

Forgive me for seeming to play moderator. I do not wish to do so, just to observe something.

I noticed that a member often gets a harsh response (and I admit that atreides response was a bit harsh) when they have previously also replied harshly to another. I guess that is what they call the inverted reflection.

You have quoted atreides response above. Let me quote yours:

mareiki said:
Notice that those words in bold can come back to haunt us, if we speak them without empathy.

Actually, Lucy judged the person as not serious-looking, and even the term "bopping around" was probably an apt description. And I think her observation was to compare the image Ms. Icke publically promoted with her apprearance, which were at odds. I agree that the observation was spontaneous, but it was also an honest impression that only emphasized all the previous. If it was made in isolation, and conclusions were drawn for Ms. Icke because of it, it would be invalid, and I think that would be pointed out by more than just one person.

The point is, if you examine your own response, it carries quite a bit more judgment and is more cutting than Lucy's, which (again) was an impression, although a subjective one. We all have such impressions when something out of the ordinary confronts us. You could have commented on it , saying the same thing with an understanding attitude that may have allowed Lucy or someone else to elaborate on her impression, and then maybe Lucy would have admitted that this was an impression, and that certainly one cannot base conclusions of Ms. Icke on just such an impression.

Instead, your reply was a bit righteous, and a tad politically and spiritually correct. Must we constantly police ourselves and lose our sense of humour, especially when poignantly describing people we know are causing harm to others through the delusions they spread?

Or is your version of spirit such a tight-"left behind" (boy, who thought up the "bootay" term?:rolleyes:) that it refuses to poke a bit of fun at itself? I admit, when I read Lucy's comment I felt a cringe, but that was because of Ms. Icke's inconsistent personality presented graphically, not because I felt Lucy was being malicious.

I also felt a greater cringe when I read your reply. Lucy, I think was describing an impression, which was superficial, but it was also sincere. You, however, cast the first stone. And when you do, you often end up in a rock fight.

That said, you expressed this:

Arent we the universe? Arent we all? All and All. not perfect of course.

Arent we divided by concer and rule?

Why this comparision with the neighbour and the knife? Such and old cliche.
Do you know there are people that dont do eye for an eye.
Not because they would love the neighbour but because they just dont want to go there.
The comparison between the neighbor and the knife is an old cliche. But then again is the old adage regarding us being the universe. And both cliches (a word meaning "key") are true. The task is to reconcile them, and more cliches such as "turn the other cheek" and "an eye for an eye" really don't help.

In the end, however, you say it is not love of neighbor that motives refraining from the alleged "eye for an eye" attitude, but not wanting to go there. Ah, but we ARE there. That is the point. We are ALL there, and we must deal with it, and understand it. To assume we are NOT there is a dangerous misconception, because those who are also the universe but think themselves our masters would take advantage of our naivete.

It is denial of the state of affairs that has allowed "divide and conquer" to propagate so well in our reality. And righteousness is a funny thing here, because those who seek to stomp it out are usually the ones carrying it to a greater degree. I understand the outrage, but just imagine a world where we denied what we spontaneously perceived because it was "spiritually incorrect".

That would be a world of the well-meaning but guiltridden and the righteous arrogant. That was the world of witch trials and genicides and inquisitions. That was and is the world of divide and conquer.

So look at what you yourself stated

...All and All. not perfect of course.
...and take it to heart, because when we observe the imperfection in ourselves in real-time, and practice what we preach instead of demanding others do in our stead, we are one step closer to turning the old spiritual cliche into reality, even though there are many in this All who would never do so.

Of course we are there and yes we must deal with it. Of course I dont deney that, but it could be a consious choise not to go there.

It is not that I stand for Mrs. icke, the only thing is that i dont like it when woman are judged upon what they are wearing. Like waering a cowgirl outfit doesnt make her serious.
And that is the whole point: you are only taking seriously if you are dressed propperly. And that means: not a cowgirl outfit because wearing that you cannot be serious. I guess Mrs. Icke is serious although others might find her not serious.

A whore is dressed like a whore but she is serious in her profession.

So look at what you yourself stated

...All and All. not perfect of course.
Where did I say that the Universe or creation was perfect?
Even better I think the universe is not perfect.
And much better: my English is so imperfect, I just cannot express well enough here.

But you are right.
I better look again into myself.

Back
Top Bottom