John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

So, he did not use the term "fraud". You did it. That tells us enough about what quality to expect from all the other stuff that you ever wrote.>>

I was SMEARED in that piece and I was angry. You understand this. This has gotten to be a colossal waste of everyone's time.
The Trial is over. Anyone who wants to reach me has my email address.

Respectfully,
Judy Andreas

nktulloch said:
I fully understand why Lisa doesn't want to have anything to do with you. What I don't understand is your behavior after that. Why the need to 'appear' the class act? It is better to be one. A normal person by now would not even bother continuing to contact someone who doesn't want to be contacted. The ethical thing to do would be think about all you have done and try to understand why she doesn't want to have anything to do with you. I have a feeling you and humanity would be better served by you learning that particular lesson.
Maybe she considers Lisa and Victor to be a threat to her public image.

ark said:
JudeA said:
In answer to Ark's question.
John K told me about Laura. He said that she channeled herself in the future and he laughed about it.
So, he did not use the term "fraud". You did it. That tells us enough about what quality to expect from all the other stuff that you ever wrote.
But Ark, JudeA said:
JudeA said:
And....I am a very emotional person. I always start off liking people. It really takes a lot for me to stop liking them. I do cut a lot of slack. I love very easily.
But if she loves very easily and it takes "a lot" for her to stop liking someone, how can she so easily and on NO basis at all just attack Laura's work, just because Kaminski laughed? It seems that, being very emotional, she would go easily both ways, and does. On a whim her emotions cause her to demonize and attack someone (obviously, based on that GLP piece), and also on a whim, she can praise and be loyal to someone (someone who may be clever psychopath/manipulator), also guided by emotions. She keeps repeating how "friendly" she is and doesn't understand why someone might distance from her and dislike her, in light of her "friendliness". But friendliness is a major feature of successful psychopaths, and it says absolutely nothing about the true nature of the individual underneath, and what they DO and the results of those actions. Bush is pretty friendly too, always smirking and laughing...

It has not been a waste of time in my opinion.The effort of trying to help people who say they are searching for truth is always worth the effort and time put into doing so. Each and everyone are preciouse. It is unfortunate for you,and maybe even fortunate for you in the long run that you came to a forum where a person is not revered for smiling , and just wanting to be a friend of everyones regardless of who they may be and what they do.

You have not been judged, it doesnt matter what we have said it is only you that can judge yourself.Only by doing so, may something open up for you JudeA, something positive a real connection to what is. Your frustration is because you probably did not expect to be questioned. You where and avoided everything.

Your glass is full of stagnant water maybe,and it is your own time you have wasted if you did not attempt to read anything that was only posted to help you gain insight into what is.

My initial thoughts about you still stand,though I am also aware that in time and with a sincere want to understand as much as one can about life ,the human condition and so on,that there is a possability of change within.

I personally am glad to be among friends who would what you would probably call "sending the boot in" I suppose,
Some here call it "The Mirror". Meaning we inform each other of what we see expressed by each other,because most of the time we dont see our own barriers,restrictions. Its hard at first to accept others description of oneself,when one is still under the illusion that the world revolves around ones self.

Untill one does this work one is only a human in appearence ,only a shallow shell.Are the people you smile for really your friends?

farewell

JudeA said:
This has gotten to be a colossal waste of everyone's time.
Not at all, Judy. It is very "educational". We have learned more about Jeff Rense and his friends. And, quoting these laughable "beings from the future", knowledge protects :)

Speaking of the devil... there was just a documentary on Swedish telly about "No Lie MRI", a brain scanning technology developed to identify when someone is lying. Homepage: www(dot)noliemri.com

Customers include Intelligence Community and Homeland Security. One of the researchers said, when asked about how that felt, that "he would like to live for two more decades, and there are many evil people out there". Read the "Product benefits" page in particular, where it sort of mentions psychopaths, or "seamless liars" as they are called. Will be very interesting to see how Homeland Security intends to use it...

lisa said:
I never laughed with you on a balcony, unless you were sitting on a balcony during one of the occasions you called me.
The only time I ever saw you in person was at Ground Zero this year for a matter of a few minutes, in passing - when you ran up to me, Thorn and Michael Langston and literally grabbed Thorn by the arm and made some comment about us all being "friends".
I can understand how the emails saga, and to some extent the different interpretations between Lisa and Judy at the ground zero encounter, could be misconstrued by Judy due to her seeming determination to be 'everyone's friend' even to the point of her own detriment and destruction. I've known people like that. No matter what you say or do you just can't shake them off.
But this balcony thing isn't such a grey area and not as open to misinterpretation and subjectivity. Either Lisa and Judy sat on a balcony together or they didn't. Black and white, true or blatant lie.

So why did Judy stray from the relative safety of ambiguous grey area subjective stuff to outright unmistakable lying? Is it a sign of desperation of being analyzed, and a final flailing attempt of a sinking person trying anything to keep afloat, so to speak?

Peam said:
So why did Judy stray from the relative safety of ambiguous grey area subjective stuff to outright unmistakable lying? Is it a sign of desperation of being analyzed, and a final flailing attempt of a sinking person trying anything to keep afloat, so to speak?
Or maybe because in her mind what she said IS what happened?

The power of wishful thinking: if I can imagine it, it becomes!

To "flail" one must feel a need to "attempt" to "keep afloat". But what if there really is no sense of "sinking"? What if her reality bubble simply does not have anything to do with objective reality as we perceive and understand it?

Trying to project the capabilities of oneself onto another is therefore not a good idea. In fact, it is critial that we do not. We are all different, and Judy appears to be simply exceptionally different in this sense. To understand how such a bubble works, and what it looks like from her perspective, in her own vocabulary, has been very very educational I think. It is pointless to be angry at her for having such a bubble, as she is seemingly not even aware of that she has one.

I have never ever in my life been on a balcony with Judy Andreas.
I have seen her live, in person, ONCE in my lifetime.
That was at Ground Zero on 9-11-2006.

She has inflated and exaggerated our acquaintance for the last year, maybe longer.
She has done this same schtick repeatedly both in emails to me in the past, as well as on public forums.
I have corrected and refuted her on this misrepresentation of our acquaintance on multiple occasions, both privately and publicly.
Finally, I gave up trying to communicate because she never "gets" it and I do not want
this ally and cheerleader of psychopaths in my personal space and messing with my head constantly.
Period.

Judy can't seem to "get over it".
She acts like we "broke up" or something, and I've said that to her before via email in the past before she was blocked. We did not "break up" a friendship. She was an acquaintance trying to be more than that.
I didn't like the games she was playing and the people she aligns herself with and defends, or the way, time and time again, she refused to stand up and speak out against the phonies, the censorship, the liars, and the subsequent vicious attacks.
A "friend", a real friend, would never act the way this person has - and that right there shows she was never a friend to begin with.

I just broke away.

Lisa

For those wishing to get more information about the process used to obtain data, information, and knowledge in this thread I would recommend reading the book "Fire from Within" by Carlos Castaneda. It is most enlightening on this particular topic.

Lisa, please show me where I used the word "balcony." The first time we spoke, I was sitting on John Kaminki's screen porch and he was talking with you. He passed the phone to me and we had a fun conversation. After that, we frequently talked in the mornings and emailed at night. You even had me on your show.

As for Ground Zero. ...... Victor had said (on air) that we should all put our differences aside on that day. When I saw you, I went over to greet you. I said "Hi, I'm Judy Andreas." Victor and I shook hands. You made a comment about taking my pic and must have snapped my nose hairs. I then walked away. I had to meet my co-author of my new book, Holly Avila.

I don't know why you present this in such a bizarre way. After all, I am NOT the gay Judy Andreas on the coast. You were merely someone who I spoke with and laughed with. You were also supportive of my relationship with JK and said that I could call you anytime with any concerns.

Lisa, you know very well that you will distort and demean because you wanted me to join your "ruin the host" campaign. Well....homey don't play that. You realize how hurtful it was when your karma came back to you. Perhaps you should try a different approach.

Padawan, I do not lie. I have made myself accessible to all and I am very honest. I have an email that goes straight to me and I gladly give out my phone number. Lying is a dangerous game ....since I never figured out how anyone could keep track of their lies.

JudeA said:
Lisa, please show me where I used the word "balcony." The first time we spoke, I was sitting on John Kaminki's screen porch and he was talking with you. He passed the phone to me and we had a fun conversation. After that, we frequently talked in the mornings and emailed at night. You even had me on your show.
this is the quote that led to this conclusion:

JudaA said:
Lisa Guiliani and I took a wrong turn, and I am still not clear as to why. I suspect it was that I stayed on Rense's site and did not speak out. Perhaps there was more to it.....provided by John Kaminksi and his distortions. He KNEW how much I liked Lisa. He saw me sitting on his porch speaking and laughing with Lisa during my first visit to Florida.

<<He saw me sitting on his porch speaking and laughing with Lisa during my first visit to Florida.>>

Thanks, Keit. It is as I said. We were sitting on his screen porch. John would always go out there for a cigarette and we would enjoy conversations. He also had good cell reception on the porch.

JudeA said:
<<He saw me sitting on his porch speaking and laughing with Lisa during my first visit to Florida.>>

Thanks, Keit. It is as I said. We were sitting on his screen porch. John would always go out there for a cigarette and we would enjoy conversations. He also had good cell reception on the porch.
Sorry, maybe my ability to understand english language is not good enough, but I understood that you were talking about you sitting with Kaminski and Lisa on the balcony. Funny that others also understood it this way.

Lisa, please show me where I used the word "balcony."

Lisa: I see you're back. What a shocker.
I stand corrected. It was not a balcony. It was a porch. Okay, that works too.
I have never been on a porch with you.

The first time we spoke, I was sitting on John Kaminki's screen porch and he was talking with you. He passed the phone to me and we had a fun conversation. After that, we frequently talked in the mornings and emailed at night. You even had me on your show.

Lisa: You seem to want to dwell on this stupid stuff instead of answering the more important
questions you've been asked on this thread. Why exactly is that?
We talked only when you called our house. You called here several times.
Thorn told me to be nice to you, because we were friends with Kaminski.
I've pointed this out to you before, but you place me once more in the uncomfortable position
of having to point it out again.
Yes, I was nudged to do a show with you. I did the show. So what does that translate into for you?
Some deep emotional bonding experience? Sorry, I don't feel the bond. I don't desire the bond.
There never WAS a bond. I was friendly and talked to you at first out of respect for Kaminski,
and then I observed how you operate for quite a while, and eventually figured out your little schtick.
I decided I don't want anything more to do with you. Yet, you PERSIST.

Question: (not that you answer questions) BUT -
Do you also obsess over other people who do shows? Or is it just me?

As for Ground Zero. ...... Victor had said (on air) that we should all put our differences aside on that day.
Lisa: We SAID that we don't expect people who do not get along or dislike one another to play kissy-face at Ground Zero. We SAID that people should go to Ground Zero and stand up for 9-11 truth whether they like one another or not. We SAID that for ONE day, everybody should do that, and we made a point of saying that this didn't mean people had to talk to people they didn't wnat to talk to, but the point was just to GO for the purpose of 9-11. And this was spelled out to you more than anyone else, because for some reason, YOU, more than anyone else we've heard from, just didn't GET it. Apparently, nothing's changed.
You still don't GET it.

When I saw you, I went over to greet you. I said "Hi, I'm Judy Andreas." Victor and I shook hands. You made a comment about taking my pic and must have snapped my nose hairs. I then walked away. I had to meet my co-author of my new book, Holly Avila.

Lisa: Yeah, as I said, you ran up from behind us and grabbed Thorn by the arm.
Is this how you grab the rest of them, Judy? Stealth attack?
Actually, I took a very clear color photo of your face.
It's always good to have a good clear photo of someone who weirdly obsesses over you, just in case...
I must say, I was uhh, a little taken aback by the photo....it's so different from the ones of you online.

I don't know why you present this in such a bizarre way. After all, I am NOT the gay Judy Andreas on the coast. You were merely someone who I spoke with and laughed with. You were also supportive of my relationship with JK and said that I could call you anytime with any concerns.

Lisa: No, you're the obsessive Judy from the East.
I was supportive of your friendship with JK when I thought you were normal.
I don't see anything "bizarre" about anything I've typed in this thread.
And I am confident in knowing that if I do type something "bizarre", one of the regular members will
point it out to me. I have never called you gay. I could care less as to your (or anyone's) sexual
orientation.
Perhaps you should examine your own words and behavior?
So now I am "merely someone you talked and laughed with", YET your words prior to this give a very different impression. Or can't you see that for yourself? Guess not.
And look, you just can't stay away, can you?
As long as you're back, why not devote your typing skills to answering all the questions that have
been posed to you, which you have strategically avoided answering.

Lisa, you know very well that you will distort and demean because you wanted me to join your "ruin the host" campaign. Well....homey don't play that. You realize how hurtful it was when your karma came back to you. Perhaps you should try a different approach.

Lisa: Homey? Interesting choice of word for someone who is - what, 60? Homey?
Stop trying to divert off of answering the questions, Judy. I am not distorting anything.
Curious that you characterize exposing liars, fakes, hypocrites, psychopaths, fearmongers, and con-men as
a "ruin the host" campaign - YET, STILL NOT ONE WORD ABOUT THE PSYCHO ATTACKS ON ME.

Regarding this: "You realize how hurtful it was when your karma came back to you. "
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. So now we're talking about my karma?
How about answering the QUESTIONS you keep avoiding??
This is becoming really comical, Judy. Do you do stand-up, too?

Padawan, I do not lie.

Lisa: Yes, you do. That (points up) was a lie.

I have made myself accessible to all and I am very honest.

Lisa: Yes, we all noticed. Everybody saw your honesty in that hitpiece you wrote about Laura.

I have an email that goes straight to me and I gladly give out my phone number.

Lisa: Are you going to resort to begging people to email you now?
You gladly offer to give out your phone number to total strangers?

wow...this is getting really creepy.

Lying is a dangerous game ....since I never figured out how anyone could keep track of their lies.

Back
Top Bottom