John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

This has gotten to be a colossal waste of everyone's time.
The Trial is over. Anyone who wants to reach me has my email address.

And then this shortly after;
Padawan, I do not lie.

Me;
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

george galloway
I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anybody on my behalf

Keit said:
JudeA said:
<<He saw me sitting on his porch speaking and laughing with Lisa during my first visit to Florida.>>

Thanks, Keit. It is as I said. We were sitting on his screen porch. John would always go out there for a cigarette and we would enjoy conversations. He also had good cell reception on the porch.
Sorry, maybe my ability to understand english language is not good enough, but I understood that you were talking about you sitting with Kaminski and Lisa on the balcony. Funny that others also understood it this way.
No, Keit, it is not due to your grasp of English - the phrasing used clearly indicates that Judy was on a porch talking with Lisa - no phone was mentioned. If the bulk of Ms. Andreas' posts were clear and forthcoming, then this sort of misleading phrasing could be attributed to a 'mistake' - however, at this point, I'm afraid that writing it off as a 'mistake' would be ignoring a growing body of data that indicates not only a consistent attempt to mislead, but a glaring refusal to consider that her thinking and conclusions are not clear (or, perhaps, she is incapable of considering this).

JudeA said:
Lying is a dangerous game ....since I never figured out how anyone could keep track of their lies.
Fascinating - so, lying is not dangerous because it goes against a normal individual's predisposition to tell the truth, but it is a 'dangerous game' to you because you find it difficult to keep track of the lies, thus, I suppose this means that it is dangerous because you might 'get caught'. Interesting. I find lying to be inherently distasteful, actually - and probably as a result, I am really bad at it - but, that might just be me.

Hi

First, I want to say that I also understood from JudeA's writing that Lisa, her and Mr.K were sitting on a porch talking and laughing.

Second, I find it very interesting that JudeA REFUSES to answer the question

Who were these 10 people that she sent the article called "Pathological liar and Channeling fraud caught in lies". Who?? Names please. You seemed to have no problem putting Lisa's e-mail address on the forum for everyone to see. So surely, the reason you do not provide these names can't be due to holding back because of privacy.

Third, I again find it interesting that JudeA claims she couldn't get a hold of Laura, and therefore she didn't send her the article. JudeA, may I ask what kind of a researcher are you? Laura's work has been available on the net for over 10 years. In these years, you have not read ANY of Laura's works? And you claim that your only knowledge of her work was based on what Mr.K said? Well... again... my question is, what kind of a researcher are you? Could you not go on the net and type "Signs of the Times news", or even Laura's full name and read about Laura's works? Could you not do your own research and come to your own conclusion?

I remember when I wanted to get a hold of Laura to let her know of my thanks and appreciation; it was not hard for me to find her contact information through her website. And although the forum is a new feature on the SOTT, the Cass-chat group in yahoo has existed for several years. This could have also been presented to you as an option had you bothered to look and do your own research. And finally, let's say all your knowledge about Laura does come from Mr.K. You knew he was in direct contact with Laura so was it hard to ask for her e-mail address from him? Was he the kind of person who would hold back that kind of information from someone who is or was his partner? So many things you say just don't add up JudeA.

Fourth. I still don't understand your stance on the Rense, Alex Jones, Jack Blood, etc...
Do you realize that all of these people have been proven to be pathological liars, and moles in the 9-11 "truth movement"?? If you didn't but you do now... what are you going to do about it? I ask this because if I had written articles that were associated with Rense (a proven liar) I would not want to be associated with him any longer because anything that I write, that is presented by him will be seen through association. And if he is known for lies than it would be a logical conclusion that anything associated with him is a potential lie. So you through my eyes are a potential liar JudeA only through your association with Rense, and said individuals above.

How long will you sit on the fence JudeA? Sit there long enough... it will start to hurt.

Nina

Peam said:
But this balcony thing isn't such a grey area and not as open to misinterpretation and subjectivity. Either Lisa and Judy sat on a balcony together or they didn't. Black and white, true or blatant lie.
Message to self: Peam, wake up mate, there's no such thing as a black or white situation, you forgot about the crafty art of doublespeak!

The JUDY Questions

Laura's questions:

1) I am really baffled as to why you continue to attempt to send emails to people who have declared they do not wish to receive them.

2) What have you learned? Have you read Controversy of Zion?

3) Judy states that she doesn't see Alex Jones engaging in "fighting" in the "movement". She sees Daryl Smith and Eric Hufschmid as the worst offenders.

Laura asks:

Certainly "fighting" in any movement is a problem. You, of course, only will fight if someone tells a lie about you or YOUR ideas. Now, what about someone else over there about whom someone else has told a lie. Why do you view someone else's objection to being lied about as "fighting"?

4) Judy states that Alex Jones is concerned with Jew attackers tearing down the movement.

Laura asks: What movement?

Ark's questions:

2) You take uncritically all that Kaminski says?

3) You take uncritically all that some other (well documented) liars say?

and separately:

4) were Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner or Storm Bear among those 10 or so people that you wrote your hit piece for?

5) What have you learned?

6) Why does Jeff Rense have praise from JudeA?

7) re: (Judy applauding Kevin Barrett disinfo)
Ark asks: Are you aplauding disinformation? From what you write here. it seems you are.

8) re: Judy states that she questions EVERYTHING.

Ark asks:
Well, if you question EVERYTHING - then you also question your abilities to think in a rational way, right? If you question everything, then you question also your questioning everything, right? You question 2+2=4 and 2+2=5 on the same level, right? Or, perhaps, you do not question everything to the same degree? Perhaps you question 2+2=5 less than you question2+2=4? You see, it is not only useful, but also necessary to pay attention to the logic. Otherwise you are like a combination of Alex Jones, John Kaminsky and Rense.

9) re: Why Judy is willing to judge the Bush administration, but not Alex Jones or Jeff Rense.
Judy had replied that she's okay with judging the Bushies because her tax dollars are involved. (paraphrase)

Ark asks: So, it is because it is of YOUR tax dollars? Otherwise you would not care about killing innocent people? What an interesting point of view?
Bush cares about his dollars. You care about your dollars. What's the difference? Do you see what you are saying? Do you see what you are thinking? Are you THINKING at all?

Irini's question:

Now, if you are refusing to expose your "friends'" lies, doesn't that make you one of them?

My questions:

1) I do want to know on which forum you say you saw the email of the person with the SOTT email address.
The one you mentioned earlier in this thread. Who did you send your Laura hitpiece to?
At least 10 people.
Which people?

2) So, you sent it to all those people, but not to Laura herself. And then "somehow" it managed to end up on GLP, but not on your own website? Explain this phenomenon.

3) And after all the links people have cited for you on this thread, which of those have you bothered to read, if any?

4) Do you also obsess over other people who do shows? Or is it just me?

5)How can you have peace without truth?
6) How can you have justice without truth?
7) How can you have love without truth?
8) How can you have anything REAL without truth?

Rabbit's questions:

1) Are the people you smile for really your friends?

2) Rabbit asked Judy her opinion of Alex Jones & jeff Rense. Judy did not answer the question.

So, Rabbit repeats and clarifies: I did not ask if you would attack them, i asked for your true opinion of them.

Shane's question:

Is it a concern of yours if 'your truth' is in line with THE TRUTH?
As long as your efforts are focused inwardly you wont see that it is exactly this dynamic which is giving power to Alex Jones and his ilk - as Anart had mentioned earlier. These comments of yours are also contradictory. Why would you not want to give AJ power? You demonstrate that you hold him in high regard.

Kenlee's question:

re: Judy states that she doesn't see Alex Jones as obfuscating the truth.

Kenlee asks:
Can't you see that Alex Jones is simply the antithesis of Kaminski and yet they are really on the same team?

ScioAgapeOmnis's questions:

1) Why do you care about the lies of the administration? Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are all strangers! They have done you no wrong. Why do you feel you're in a position to judge them? If you're not going to "judge" Alex Jones, why are you judging the administration, most likely none of whom you know personally?

2) Bush has never told lies about YOU personally. He never came and hurt you personally. He is a stranger. Why do you judge him? Why do you pick and choose to be critical with one person or group but not with another? Do you think some people and groups should be absolved from critical analysis of their words and actions?

3) JudeA wrote: I get a lot of information from Alex Jones, Dave vonKleist, Jeff Rense and the rest of the hosts. What I cannot resonate with, I toss away.

ScioAgapeOmnis asks: What do you mean resonate? How do you know what is truth and not? Just resonation?

4) re: Judy stating that she thinks we're here to learn discernment.

ScioAgapeOmnis asks:
Right, but how do you apply discernment if you make assumptions and hold preconceived notions and beliefs? How do you discern if you never question?

5) re: Judy states that she cannot say that Alex Jones's purpose is to lead people astray.
She says it is an assumption she will not allow herself to make.

ScioAgapeOmnis asks:

But how do you know it's not the truth? How do you know it's merely an assumption? An assumption is a blind conviction. So it sounds like you indeed are saying that what has been said about Alex jones in this thread is "nonsense", by calling it an assumption. Because an assumption IS nonsense - it is a blind conviction, based on nothing but imagination, and therefore, nonsense - not based in reality. So how do you know it is just an assumption and not the truth?

knowledge_of_self questions:

1) Who were these 10 people that she sent the article called "Pathological liar and Channeling fraud caught in lies". Who?? Names please. You seemed to have no problem putting Lisa's e-mail address on the forum for everyone to see. So surely, the reason you do not provide these names can't be due to holding back because of privacy.

2) I again find it interesting that JudeA claims she couldn't get a hold of Laura, and therefore she didn't send her the article. JudeA, may I ask what kind of a researcher are you? Laura's work has been available on the net for over 10 years. In these years, you have not read ANY of Laura's works? And you claim that your only knowledge of her work was based on what Mr.K said? Well... again... my question is, what kind of a researcher are you? Could you not go on the net and type "Signs of the Times news", or even Laura's full name and read about Laura's works? Could you not do your own research and come to your own conclusion?

3)And finally, let's say all your knowledge about Laura does come from Mr.K. You knew he was in direct contact with Laura so was it hard to ask for her e-mail address from him? Was he the kind of person who would hold back that kind of information from someone who is or was his partner? So many things you say just don't add up JudeA.

4)I still don't understand your stance on the Rense, Alex Jones, Jack Blood, etc...
Do you realize that all of these people have been proven to be pathological liars, and moles in the 9-11 "truth movement"?? If you didn't but you do now... what are you going to do about it?

5) How long will you sit on the fence JudeA?

Something tells me the next post from JudeA will not contain the answers to the questions above.
JudeA, It would be much more productive if you answered Lisa and Laura.

*goes back to lurking in the forum*

/me-myself on page 13 of this thread said:
Judy Andreas said:
WOW...
there is a lot to answer here.
First let me talk with Laura. I have saved The Controversy of Zion and have every intention of reading it.
I am still recovering from my cataract surgery and the Net is a bit of a struggle. The other night I was on until 2:30 writing my Rachel Corrie essay and it was pure torture on my eyes. I may have to take the book in sections and print it out.
I know that you do not think I am a psychopath. You may see me as a bit gullible and a fence sitter, but I feel, from your investment in me so far, that you can tell where my heart is. I appreciate this, since I know that John K led you astray by confusing me with the gay wiccan Judy Andreas on the coast (and sundry other lies about me) . He knew damn well what he was doing, but I sure as hell do not.
i've been following this thread lazily. that quote above made 'ping' for me.

i doubt that any amount of quotes, explanations, citations, information, books for review ... provided by laura will do much to bring the gist of what it is all about to ms. andreas. my impression is that the following of this thread is an excercise in sapping energy from the other people on the forum on her part, by way of involving people in futile and fruitless discussions.

it was just a 'ping' after 12 pages of thread. it's just a feeling at this time and i may be wrong. but the 'ping' was there for me.
that is what i said on page 13 of this thread, plus some emphasis added after looking back. my impression has not changed. i know such people as ms. andreas in RL. they always appear on scene when people get together to do things, and always /somehow/ manage put themselves at the center of any group endeavour if not shooed away fast enough. what is salient about such individua is their conspicuous and insistent ignorance, the reason for my post quoted above.

from my experience(s) in RL:
- they represent to not know and ask you to explain things to them. when you explain, your explanations are put in doubt, countered with factoids or "... but (somebody else, putative authority) said that its not so ..." or otherwise negated. when presented with sources affirming what you are trying to explain them (as here), whatever you present as facts or supporting evidence is found "very interesting" or "noteworthy" or "worth discussion" and then always an excuse comes up to either delay its examination or mothball and forget it.
- their ignorance is so glaring and their 'grasp' of reality so contrary to logic that one (me at least) has to hold back the natural impulse to explain things to them, even for for the N-th time.
- when you ask them for information (or anything else), they dont have it, the don't know, they "will come back to you", they tell you obvious lies or give patently stupid answer.
- when you ask them direct questions they dont answer, or when pressed answer in evasives, garbage, or become angry.
- they will ask you something "in confidence" and then proceed to snitch you out (or ask for money or a book you value or something else and not give it back).
- they will always, and repeatedly, find ways to embarass you or do things which irritate you, even after you tell them repeatedly that you don't like what they are saying about or doing to you.
- they will always be "friends with everybody" and so slime their way into any group, because always people fall for them and their friendly-at-first-glance exterior who dont understand that the ignorance of such people is insuperable, 'built-in' or hard-wired, so to say.

does that 'package' compare with ms. andreas apparition here in any way ?

i've had all that and more, in parts or the full package, repeatedly, IRL. it is exactly what i see in ms. andreas and her intervention here. in this i see myself as spot-on on page 13. where i erred was to be rash and dismiss her out of disgust about what i was seeing, to not understand this thread as an 'in-vivo' research project much earlier.

still, i'd like to add a question to ms. andreas to Lisa's list above:
- why, exactly, do you talk against the 'other' judy andreas in such a despective way, superficially qualifying her as a "wiccan, lesbian" (IIRC) ?

i ask because i've been looking up info on that person and she comes across as somebody rather very normal, centered, responsible. from what i've seen, she is a middle-age, blue-collar-working woman (as she characterizes herself) working on a degree at the WISR (www.wisr.edu) in berkeley, california.

from here: http://www.facingachallenge.com/judy.htm i quote her:

The 'other' Judy Andreas said:
Judy Andreas, Director of Catalyst to Coalition, founded the organization in 2004 to present the first FACING A CHALLENGE WITHIN conference in Oakland, California. She is a lifelong grassroots activist with experience in multicultural, feminist, neighborhood, anti-oppression, disability rights, queer, and environmental organizing. Her belief in solidarity across differences in privilege has led her to use her privilege as a secular Christian in confronting anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and prejudice against other traditionally oppressed groups.

For many years, Judy studied international history and culture as an independent scholar while employed in blue collar service positions. She is a member of Service Employees International Union and is currently a doctoral candidate pursuing her Ph.D. in the area of anti-Semitism and The Left. She sees anti-Jewish bias once again being used to divide natural allies and weaken the social justice/ social change movements of the U.S. and the world.
and then, from same page, a clarification she felt necessary to publish:
* In my work confronting anti-Semitism I've encountered many attempts to demoralize me and others doing this work. There is now an attempt to confuse the progressive public about "Judy Andreas." A person or persons unknown to me has been blogging and publishing under my name, and has even took out my name as a domaine name. In an attempt to interfere with the work of fighting anti-Semitism, they associate "Judy Andreas" with both Left and extreme Right Wing ideologies condemning Jews and Israel. Please contact me at the telephone number and email address on this site to determine the validity of any writing or activity associated with "Judy Andreas."
bold in both cases mine. the creation date of the domain 'judyandreas.com' is interesting in light of this disclaimer: "Creation Date: 13-Oct-2004".

another question in light of this: it was mentioned on this thread that /JudeA/ went had another family name before. Since when does she use the name "Judy Andreas" and how/whence did she acquire it ?

i looked a bit further about the 'other' JA, and what i found was that she at some point got interested in the topic of anti-semitism and was discouraged from even looking into the issue by people around her. she did not let them disuade her and instead organized a conference to talk about the issue in 2004 - proceedings can be found online.

i've been reading a some material from both judy andreases, who could not be more different as i see them. one the reasonable, serious community level activist honestly interested in political issues and trying to make a forum to discuss them available to people with similar interests only to get herself rejected and generally smeared, the other one a befriender of 'interesting' characters of the disinfo scene and writer of superficial and polarizing pieces apparently designed to drown out voices like the 'other' judy andreas and to generally sow discord.

i wonder very much what /that/ judy andreas would have to say re this thread and her namesake's appearance.

P.S.: i want to add, for clarity, that the activities of the 'other' JA ... lets just say for now that i distance myself from those contents.

name said:
i've been reading a some material from both judy andreases, who could not be more different as i see them. one the reasonable, serious community level activist honestly interested in political issues and trying to make a forum to discuss them available to people with similar interests only to get herself rejected and generally smeared, the other one a befriender of 'interesting' characters of the disinfo scene and writer of superficial and polarizing pieces apparently designed to drown out voices like the 'other' judy andreas and to generally sow discord.

i wonder very much what /that/ judy andreas would have to say re this thread and her namesake's appearance.
Perhaps this "split" is related to what JA calls herself "mind altering experiences": http://www(dot)rense(dot)com/general68/qev.htm

... And so, I began my personal exploration of inner space. It was only a short trip (no pun intended) into mind altering experiences, which, by the way, included the worlds of metaphysics and mysticism.
Mind altering experiences - that is often the door through which some (many?) people are getting "programmed" without their knowledge. They become "tools". Other people can see it, but victims themselves have extreme difficulties, as there are "buffers" put inside their minds, that are taking care of their perception of themselves.

The title of the article on rense is: " Question Everything". But it seems JA is unable to question her own perceptions and her own actions.

In here other article "... Finding your life's purpose" - http://www(dot)rense(dot)com/general68/pourp.htm

JA quotes Aristotle:
"The high minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think. "
And yet JA herself does not care for truth. She explains it by "being emotional". So, when you are emotional - you are being excused for caring for the truth? Everyone can use it as an excuse. But there is no excuse.

JA wrote:

Life is a series of choices and they are ours alone to make. Do not listen to the chorus of naysayers. Do not allow people to tell you that you are a conspiracy nut or ask you why you are wasting your time.
After that she wrote the piece about "channeling fraud", with no other support than from someone whom she calls herself a liar, and has sent it out in the world. She became a naysayer and she encouraged others to be naysayers.

All that may have to do with "mind altering experiences"?

Just a hypothesis.

The Laura hitpiece written by Judy Andreas is found posted on p. 119 of the GLP thread devoted to Laura, SOTT & the Cassiopaeans.

The hitpiece was posted on that forum by someone calling themself "anonymous coward", which is an accurate name, no doubt.

anonymous coward: User ID: 145442
Hitpiece posted: 9/19/2006 4:15 PM

So, who is "anonymous coward" and how did that person get their hands on Andreas' hitpiece?
Judy has been on this forum today at least 3 different times, from my observations, yet thus far, has not answered any of the questions that have been posed to her.

Nothing to say, apparently.

Lisa said:
The hitpiece was posted on that forum by someone calling themself "anonymous coward", which is an accurate name, no doubt.
On GLP, you are allowed to post without registering on the forum, but this by default assigns the name "anonymous coward" to your post. So technically they didn't call themselves that, it was the forum's default behavior.

But yeah, I mean, it's obvious that whoever did that has no problem spreading lies about someone. And not just no problem, but had every intention of doing so - so it is logical to say that whoever it was, WANTED Laura to get "bad press", without her knowledge. Hmm..

Just so there is no confusion in anyone's mind about Judy Andreas, I just received the following from Peter Myers (note the dates on which Judy was writing):

(5) Judy Andreas on Laura Knight-Jadczyk as a "channeler"

> Laura Knight-Jadczyk (item 3) is campaigning against those trying to
salvage Hitler's reputation from the Hollywood onslaught.

Ms. Jadczyk and her cult are really a dangerous group. They lie and
twist and try to ruin people. I fell into her grip for awhile. She had
written an article confusing me with a Gay Judy Andreas on the west
coast. (some channeler, eh?) When I got upset about it, she and her
lackeys turned on me and asked why I was putting down the gay Judy
Andreas. Nice word manipulation. ...... Keep in mind that Ms Jadczyk,
aside from being a very articulate woman, CHANNELS HERSELF IN THE FUTURE.

I notice that this group of Cassiopeans (sp) recently did a number on
John deNugent and the Barnes Review. He joins a rather lengthy,
prestigious list of people who have been crucified on a cross of lies
and twisted words.

I don't know what their game is, but you can rest assured that under the
flowery language lurks a demonic soul. (or an agent) Lisa Guiliani has
joined the fray and is busily engaged in the lies that have made her one
of the most unwelcome people on talkradio.

(6) Judy Andreas on Laura's husband's support for jailing of revisionists

Laura Knight Jadczyk husband, Ark quoted a "member's" post. He goes by
the name of name and he wrote...

i've been reading a some material from both judy andreases, who could
not be more different as i see them. one the reasonable, serious
community level activist honestly interested in political issues and
trying to make a forum to discuss them available to people with similar
interests only to get herself rejected and generally smeared, the other
one a befriender of 'interesting' characters of the disinfo scene and
writer of superficial and polarizing pieces apparently designed to drown
out voices like the 'other' judy andreas and to generally sow discord.

i wonder very much what /that/ judy andreas would have to say re this
thread and her namesake's appearance.>>

Notice how "Mr. Name" defends the Wiccan who is fighting against anti
Semitism, yet puts down the woman of Jewish origin who is promoting
freedom of speech and speaks freely about the sin of jailing
revisionists. This "other" Judy Andreas would not even have been
mentioned if the "channeler" (Laura) had not confused the two of us and
said that I live with my gay lover of 26 years. I suggest that our
"channeler" switch to "Clear Channel" (if she's not already affiliated)

Judy
Judy Andreas reveals herself. Case closed.

LOLOLOL!!!!!

"I fell into her grip for a while..."

Laura and this group are dangerous to whom?
To posers like Judy Andreas?

I guess her eyeballs must be feeling better now, huh.

So I'm the "liar", eh?

I was right about her all along.

Absolutely disgusting - this Judy woman is unbelievable - I don't think I'll ever get used to these people who lie as easily as they breathe - good riddance.

Lisa said:
Why would Andreas read anything that has nothing to do with herself?
True. And it certainly stands as a useful lesson to everyone that such people as Andreas - presenting themselves as "love and light" - are exactly as Jesus, the psychologist, described them:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
We all noted Judy's inability to address her own buffers, as Gurdjieff would call them, her state of denial, her lack of conscience; but it is deeper than that. Mouravieff on hypocrisy:

It is also necessary to guard against a variant of the habit of lying to
ourselves, one which we commonly adopt from early childhood and against
which we must fight by every means.

This variant is widespread because at first glance it appears to us to be a
positive attitude
. Such an attitude can normally be adapted easily to any
case; used in spoken language or in writing; in mundane conversation, or in
a thesis for a doctorate, it is betrayed by the phrase: yes but...'.

This in itself does not imply any harm when it is used. On the contrary,
such usage is helpful and even indispensable in discussions, controversies
and pleadings -where we resort to it quite frequently.

However when applied to ourselves and for our own benefit, with the aim of
softening a shock, or rediscovering our inner peace after we have sinned,
or excusing our actions or faults, this idiom crystallizes within us over a
period of time to create a true auto-tranquillizing mechanism

It is to be noted that the effects of this mechanism are not to be compared
with 'sang-froid', or the ability to answer well and quickly, or those of
inspirations from consciousness.

On the contrary, it is a true mechanism of mental anaesthesia, founded on a
refined and disguised lie. It sows hypocrisy in man towards himself.
This
auto-tranquillizer, like all other moral buffers, must be destroyed. ...

Among the lower centres, the emotional centre is worst off. In our
civilization - as we have already observed - it generally receives neither
rational education nor systematic training. Its formation and development
are now left to chance, since religious education today has been largely
intellectualized and rationalized.

All sorts of considerations dictated by worldly wisdom and mundane vanity;
the habitual practice of lying - especially to ourselves - and hypocrisy,
from which no one is totally exempt, imprint dangerous distortions on the
emotional centre.

Frequently struck by a feeling of inferiority and by the need for
compensation, its usual motivation; accustomed as it is to judge and to
criticize everybody and everything; surrendering itself to a strangely
voluptuous enjoyment of negative emotions; this centre becomes
unrecognizable. It degenerates to the point where it becomes the instrument
of destruction of our being, which it accelerates on its way towards ageing
and death
. ...

We shall now better understand the attitude of the Tradition to lying. If
man wants to reach the Way, it is imperative that he stops lying to himself
from his first steps on the track. If not, he will not be able to build his
cage or, if he is able to start building it, the walls will tumble as soon
as he intentionally seeks to cheat himself.

He must no longer try to justify himself when a fall occurs, while he knows
in his inmost heart that the reasons he is giving himself are not valid. A
sincere error is forgivable, but an 'arranged' error ruins everything.

We have here one of the aspects of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, that
hypocrisy towards oneself that will not be forgiven now, or in the time to
come
. This concerns the famous leaven of the pharisees, which in spite of
all its dangers, always finds human hearts in which to settle. ...

In talking about this to his disciples, Jesus added: ' Before anything else,
beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy...

Hypocrisy: the pretence of virtue, of praiseworthy sentiments, with the
intent to deceive persons of good faith

Back
Top Bottom