John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

JudeA as quoted by Laura said:
(6) Judy Andreas on Laura's husband's support for jailing of revisionists
Laura Knight Jadczyk husband, Ark quoted a "member's" post. He goes by the name of name ...

(snip)

i wonder very much what /that/ judy andreas would have to say re this
thread and her namesake's appearance.
i still wonder, even more than before.

"... he goes by the name of name" BWAAHAHAHA ROTFL HAR HAR HAR !
my reply, seriously (pouting): "mami, mami, she goes by the name of judea !" (and why not "samaria" ?) ... LOOOL ...

and
JudeA as quoted by Laura said:
Notice how "Mr. Name" defends the Wiccan who is fighting against anti
Semitism, yet puts down the woman of Jewish origin who is promoting
freedom of speech and speaks freely about the sin of jailing
revisionists. This "other" Judy Andreas would not even have been
mentioned if the "channeler" (Laura) had not confused the two of us and
said that I live with my gay lover of 26 years. I suggest that our
"channeler" switch to "Clear Channel" (if she's not already affiliated)

- ah ?
- according to JA i am the member of a cult around people i've never met in person ? how so ?
- when did i support the jailing of revisionists ? which revisionists ? what do they want to have 'revised' ?
- cand. dr. judy andreas of berkeley is a "wiccan" (another word for witch) according to JA ? did she use her powers to shrink JA's brain, or how else would JA know that ?

truly, as somebody else posted to this forum, one day we'll all awaken to the truth of how exaltedly morose the people in power and those who support them are, and we are all going to ROTFL 'till we can't stand the pain on our bellies any more.

ms. andreas: to avoid confusion, please call me "Mr. Name" (capitalized) in the future. thank you :-)

well, what can we say, "sweetness and light" Judy couldn't keep up the pretense very long it seems. No one here on the "cult" forum was taking her smarmy "I'm such an honest person" bait (which included off-list whining and manipulation of forum members) so she drops the facade and shows her true colors.

Judy has merely served to back up our belief that the alt community is rife with writers who are very different from the "truth-seeker" image they project.

Caveat lector indeed!

Joe

Well, the interesting thing about it is that now I can add Andreas to the gang of defamers. The whole "cult" thing was started by Vincent Bridges and Stormbear Williams, spread to Jeff Rense and others, and now Judy has stepped over that line clearly and definitively. We've already won one lawsuit in France over that very issue. It paid very nicely. That is why I was so glad to see that a precedent had been set by the woman in Florida so that there will never again be a question of jurisdiction when internet crimes are committed.

Laura, have you thought of informing cand. Dr. Judy Andreas about the rants of JudeA ? i think that she generally wants to be kept informed about what JudeA is saying about her according to what she posted at her website (link in one of my previous postings here). she may also be less than thrilled at being called a "wiccan" by somebody who she does not know. just a thought.

re. defamation, you may want to tell your lawyer about this house in the state of NY: http://tinyurl.com/y2rv8r

Wow I'm blown away. I've been following along the series of posts for about 4 days now. What kinda trips up my gears is that she never answered a direct question. She seems to make up a few of her own questions to ask herself so that she can answer.

I saw alot of opportunities to come clean and get out of the closet and be honest and straight forward, even when the opportunity was being presented to her in a spoon fed way. I've done the same thing. Then comes a point where I realize that I am lying to myself/others and take it on the chin.

Is it that she is to proud/vain to admit it, or sadly, to blind to see it? It's strange that she heavily mocks at Laura, Ark and the (ROFL) 'cult' group about "channel/ing/er" if she has no background or concept of the Cassiopaean experiment.

I recently went through a similar experience which lead me to realize I was lying. I just went over a few questions in my mind. Why would " _ _ " think I was lying or creating an illusion? I wouldn't intentionally lie, so why does "_ _" think I am? Then after researching this one piece of info that I was so certain and rock solid on thinking I was quoting word for word, it turned out I had misquoted the whole thing in my mind and created a complete fantasy (and drama) of the entire scenario.

Is it that, many, always use the path of least resistence? In the above scenario it was easier for me to accept that the other person(s) was wrong and my emotions confirmed, as to why I felt upset, than to go and look over a couple of lines that I had twisted into something they were not. In the end having chose (what I thought was) the least resistant path it turned out to be a total (drama) waste of time and energy.

It must be easier to persecute people than trying to understand them. Strangely the truth rings out and all their (fake, misconstrued) knowledge of people turns out to be wrong, osit.

What's interesting is I think it was clear from the beginning. That act of being interested in what we were saying and thanking Laura for investing so much energy in her because she knows where Judy's "heart" is - that was an act, NOT a true willingness to learn or true gratitude, not a true interest in anything anyone had to say to her - and there were signs all over the place to indicate this from the very beginning - from the very first post she made on page 6! The manipulation was obvious, Lisa picked up on it, Anart instantly saw it, etc. It wasn't just a case of being ponerized and defending sacred cows. It was clever and conscious manipulation from the very start to get our sympathy and energy. At first the discussion veered towards Kaminski/Jones/others and similar issues, then everyone was like "hey wait a minute Jude, you have wayyy too many very destructive sacred cows and habits/associations to ignore, let's talk about you and those cows/associations instead". It was clear that her ignorance about those associations were rooted in her sacred cows, so it was only logical that the discussion starts going for the root of the issue, since it was clear that it's not a case of error in judgement on the surface, that Judy's inability to grok what she was saying and doing lies within, so the thread turned to those issues.

the rabbit said:
All your posts suggest to me that you are a fence sitter.I have seen you asked direct questions and you come back with sweet little angelic answers and not much more.
She kept reiterating her points about "not attacking" and "playing nice" over and over. She refuses to do it!!! (Note her private letter on previous page was a very direct and malicious attack on this website and Laura, the direct opposite of what she propagates she refuses to do). So the "game" seems to be the fact that she steered the forum into FALSE sacred cows on her part, creating issues she does not have. "I'm so sweet and loving, I just hate all this in-fighting!". And of course, everyone was desperately trying to make her understand why that approach was a huge error, and how that "playing nice program" was designed BY the pathocracy to protect the pathocracy! But it turns out that this wasn't a real program of Jude, it was a distraction, a game. Unless she is simply dissociated and doesn't realise her own hypocricy, and really does hold the above opinion while at the same doing the direct opposite, and doesn't see a contradiction at all. But it all makes me wonder what her point was of coming on this forum? Did she really hope to manipulate the forum into her "faked" sacred cows? If she already held such a vile opinion of Laura - the one she wrote in her original "hit piece", and that opinion never actually changed, what on earth was she doing here?

JudeA said:
As for Jeff and Alex, I have no reason to attack either one of them.
However, her lures/hooks like that and feigning of being interested, caused members (especially Laura) to bend over backwards in summarizing the research for her, putting in so much energy and time just to see it all bounce back off a wall. :\

Then came Laura's brief comment at the end of a lengthy post:
Laura said:
You are dancing with the devil...
and then about 10 pages later...
Laura said:
"You have been swallowed, it seems."?
So I'm wondering - did I lose faith in Jude way too soon? Did you REALLY continue to see hope for her for so long? I mean her game was "clever", but she was obviously an amateur even at the game of manipulation and left signs all over the place from the very very first post, osit. And it wasn't just some vague signs of something being "off", those were there too of course, but I mean actual manipulation that was clearly a conscious game and not some naive ponerized regurgitation of programs, osit. It was a combination of both it seems.

Laura said:
It is also necessary to guard against a variant of the habit of lying to
ourselves, one which we commonly adopt from early childhood and against
which we must fight by every means.

This variant is widespread because at first glance it appears to us to be a
positive attitude
. Such an attitude can normally be adapted easily to any
case; used in spoken language or in writing; in mundane conversation, or in
a thesis for a doctorate, it is betrayed by the phrase: yes but...'.

This in itself does not imply any harm when it is used. On the contrary,
such usage is helpful and even indispensable in discussions, controversies
and pleadings -where we resort to it quite frequently.

However when applied to ourselves and for our own benefit, with the aim of
softening a shock, or rediscovering our inner peace after we have sinned,
or excusing our actions or faults, this idiom crystallizes within us over a
period of time to create a true auto-tranquillizing mechanism

It is to be noted that the effects of this mechanism are not to be compared
with 'sang-froid', or the ability to answer well and quickly, or those of
inspirations from consciousness.

On the contrary, it is a true mechanism of mental anaesthesia, founded on a
refined and disguised lie. It sows hypocrisy in man towards himself.
This
auto-tranquillizer, like all other moral buffers, must be destroyed. ...
It reminds me of this little tale by Jean de la Fontaine (1621-1695):

The Fox and the Grapes

A certain Gascon Fox, a Norman one others say,
Famished, saw on a trellis, up high to his chagrin,
Grapes, clearly ripe that day,
And all covered with purple skin.
The rogue would have had a meal for the gods,
But, having tried to reach them in vain,
"They're too green," he said, "and just suitable for clods."

Didn't he do better than to complain?

Our website is down and has been hacked again BIGTIME.
What incredible timing.
4th or 5th time since 9-11.
Somebody's pretty desperate to shut us up.

Anybody feelin' the love yet?

Lisa

JudeA said:
Laura Knight-Jadczyk (item 3) is campaigning against those trying to
salvage Hitler's reputation from the Hollywood onslaught.

Ms. Jadczyk and her cult are really a dangerous group. They lie and
twist and try to ruin people.
Well.... uuhhh... correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the right thing for Laura to do??
Isn't it a correct step to expose those who think Hitler was doing the right thing to kill all those people including Jews and many others.

JudeA said:
Notice how "Mr. Name" defends the Wiccan who is fighting against anti
Semitism, yet puts down the woman of Jewish origin who is promoting
freedom of speech and speaks freely about the sin of jailing
revisionists.
She then ends her post describing herself as a "woman of Jewish origin who is promoting freedom of speech and speaks freely about the sins of jailing revisionists."

Well... shouldn't a person with a Jewish background want to also expose people who are trying to "salvage Hitler's rep"? So why does she think Laura and this group who are exposing those who are trying to salvage Hitler's rep are a "dangerous group"?? She makes it sound like a bad thing to expose those who are trying to salvage Hitler's name.

Did I miss something? Or is this a really good example of paramoralism?

HAS ANYONE SENT INFO, email to action groups, political groups, candidates runnig for office, particularly democrats. IF SO, ANY RESPONSES EXCEPRT RIDICULE

Yes, we've done that in the past. And called too. Not just Democrats, all kinds of political action groups.
After a while you get tired of being ignored and banging your head on the brick wall.
They don't work for us, and the ones who aren't IN BED with them, are too scared of them.

Kinda like the (ahem) "patriots" in the alleged "movement"..

An effort in futility.

Last month, when Prof. Lobaczewski was here, he left with me a short paper entitled "The Problems of Ponerology." I'll quote a bit from it here just to give the general reader an idea of what we are dealing with.

Andrzej Lobaczewski said:
In accordance to my experience as a clinical psychologist and researcher of the nature of evil in the domains of psychopathology, it appears to me that nearly half of the pathologic factors taking part in the processes of the generation of evil - what I call Ponerogenesis - are the results of various kinds of brain tissue lesions. The psychopathies make up a lesser percentage of these types. There are other factors too, such as what are popularly referred to as multiple personalities. The concentration of our attention on psychopathies only can lead to unilateral comprehension of the general problem and to mistakes in praxis, particularly psychotherapy. The situation concerning cases of psychopathy is much more confused. But an exhaustive knowledge of the biological nature and genetic properties of particular kinds of psychopathies may, I hope, permit a way to open on understanding. It is for this reason, I offer these remarks based on my training and experience in the crucible of those types of events that we hope to - no, we must - understand.

The aim should be the reduction of the activity of pathology in the genesis of evil in society and its tragic results at all scales from individuals (such as women who fall prey to psychopaths), to families, social groups, social movements, and on to the largest scale of political events. Such an aim requires a firm foundation of profound and detailed knowledge of the nature of all abnormalities. All of the output of the older psychiatrists as well as contemporary achievements must be carefully considered and utilized in further exploration. The actual state of current knowledge may be sufficient for understanding the macro-social phenomenon, but it is still not adequate for full realization of the task before us, including individual cases.

The main task seems to me to be distinguishing of anomalies caused by damage in brain tissue from those transmitted by heredity. It is also the daily bread of the psychologist. Estimation of the location and the kind of damage is not really difficult using standard tests and technology. Those with pathologies that result from such mechanical disorders can be observed to be the most frequent initiators of the macro-social processes that lead to human suffering on a grand scale; they open the door to the further activity of the genetically transmitted pathological factors. These conditions seem to be easier to take under control via psychotherapy. Since the brain lesions are not hereditary, the therapist is under an obligation to inform the patient and those concerned with the life of the patient, that the danger of a hereditary problem does not exist, and so the management plan would be different from a case where heredity is a factor.

The most active cases, in terms of ponerological activity (and here we do no necessarily mean overt criminal behavior, though that can also play a part even if undetected) appeared in my cases to be the frontal characteropathy. (I believe that characteropathies are often referred to in the West as "personality disorders".)

The damage of the centers 10 A and B is predominantly caused in newborns as a result of neonatal hypoxia or various diseases that are common at that crucial age. The pathological features are not noticeable in pre-school children. However, the problems augment throughout the life until, usually, after the age of fifty, there is a severe ponerogenic personality. A good and typical example is Stalin. Comparative considerations should be included in the list of this particular ponerogenic characteropathy, which developed against the backdrop of perinatal damage to his brain's prefrontal fields. Literature and news about him abounds in indications: brutal, charismatic, snake-charming; issuing of irrevocable decisions; inhuman ruthlessness, pathologic revengefulness directed at anyone who got in his way; and egotistical belief in his own genius on the part of a person whose mind was, in fact, only average. This state explains as well his psychological dependence on a psychopath like Beria. Some photographs reveal the typical deformation of his forehead which appears in people who suffered very early damage to the areas mentioned above.

Modern trends in obstetrical and neonatal care have greatly reduced the incidence of this type of characteropathy, but more needs to be done. Nowadays we meet with lighter cases. So it is that improved medical services - particularly for women and children - is among those things that must be included in any plan to deal with evil on the macro-social scale. Let us hope that another Stalin will never appear.

Paranoid character disorders are another characteropathy that contributes to the genesis of evil. We know today that the psychological mechanism of paranoid phenomena is twofold: one is caused by damage to the brain tissue, the other is functional or behavioral. Certain brain-tissue lesions cause a certain slackening of accurate thinking and, as a consequence, loss of control of the personality structure. Most typical are those cases caused by an aggression in the diencephalon by various pathological factors, resulting in its permanently decreased tonal ability, and similarly of the tonus of inhibition in the brain cortex. Particularly during sleepless nights, runaway thoughts give rise to a paranoid view of human reality, as well as to ideas which can be either gently naive or violently revolutionary.

In persons free of brain tissue lesions, such phenomena most frequently occur as a result of being reared by people with paranoid characteropathia, along with the psychological terror of their childhood. Such psychological material is then assimilated creating the rigid stereotypes of abnormal experiencing. This makes it difficult for thought and world view to develop normally, and the terror-blocked contents become transformed into permanent, functional, congestive centers.

It is characteristic of paranoid behavior for people to be capable of relatively correct reasoning and discussion as long as the conversation involves minor differences of opinion. This stops abruptly when the partner's arguments begin to undermine their overvalued ideas, crush their long-held stereotypes of reasoning, or forces them to accept a conclusion they had subconsciously rejected before. Such a stimulus unleashes upon the partner a torrent of pseudo-logical, largely paramoralistic, suggestive abuse.

Such reactions generally only serve to repel cultivated and logical people, who then tend to avoid the paranoid types. However, the power of the paranoid lies in the fact that they easily enslave less critical minds, e.g. people with other kinds of psychological deficiencies, who have been victims of individuals with character disorders, and, in particular, a large segment of young people.

A member of the labor class may perceive this power to enslave to be a kind of victory over educated people and thus take the paranoid person's side. However, this is not the normal reaction among the common people, where intelligence and perception of psychological reality occurs no less often than among intellectuals.

In sum then, the response of accepting paranoid argumentation is qualitatively more frequent in reverse proportion to the civilization level of the community in question. Nevertheless, paranoid individuals become aware of their enslaving influence through experience and attempt to take advantage of it in a pathologically egotistic manner.
Can we form the hypothesis that Judy Andreas is a person suffering from some variation of the Paranoid Characteropathy? We have already seen quite a few of them pass through the forum, but this case is particularly interesting.

Andrzej Lobaczewski said:
Psychopathies are the hereditarily transmitted anomalies; mainly of the human instinctive substratum. They represent deficiencies of this natural phylogenetic endowment, but are of a diverse nature. We know of a number of distinct kinds of these anomalies which differ both in nature as well as in hereditary transmission. Therefore, it should be understood from the outset that they are biologically different entities.

The most active in terms of ponerogenesis is what the suppressed scientists referred to as "essential psychopathy." Nowadays this type is described by many researchers though they often use varying nomenclature.

This anomaly is best known due to its often dramatic involvement in life tragedies involving women. Colin Wilson discusses what he calls the "Right Man", which might in other uses also be called the "Dominant Male" or the "Alpha Male", though here we are concerned with extremes in behavior, not just ordinary dominance or leadership characteristics. This description, though using different terminology, gives a good picture of the type of essential psychopath. Most often the essential psychopath is a domestic household tyrant terrorizing his family, but they can be found in all fields human endeavor. They are recognized early as childhood bullies and torturers of helpless creatures.

Wilson's discussion is based on the work of A.E. Van Vogt who is the author of a number of psychological studies. Van Vogt's concept of the 'Right Man' or 'violent man' is important here for its descriptive power of the pathology in question; not necessarily for its interpretation. Wilson writes:

"In 1954, Van Vogt began work on a war novel called The Violent Man, which was set in a Chinese prison camp. The commandant of the camp is one of those savagely authoritarian figures who would instantly, and without hesitation, order the execution of anyone who challenges his authority. Van Vogt was creating the type from observation of men like Hitler and Stalin. And, as he thought about the murderous behavior of the commandant, he found himself wondering: 'What could motivate a man like that?' Why is it that some men believe that anyone who contradicts them is either dishonest or downright wicked? Do they really believe, in their heart of hearts, that they are gods who are incapable of being fallible? If so are, are they in some sense insane, like a man who thinks he is Julius Caesar?"

"Looking around for examples, it struck Van Vogt that male authoritarian behavior is far too commonplace to be regarded as insanity. [...] [For example,] marriage seems to bring out the 'authoritarian' personality in many males, according to Van Vogt's observation." [...]

"... 'the violent man' or the 'Right Man' [...] is a man driven by a manic need for self-esteem -- to feel he is a 'somebody'. He is obsessed by the question of 'losing face', so will never, under any circumstances, admit that he might be in the wrong." [...]

"Equally interesting is the wild, insane jealousy. Most of us are subject to jealousy, since the notion that someone we care about prefers someone else is an assault on our amour propre. But the Right Man, whose self-esteem is like a constantly festering sore spot, flies into a frenzy at the thought, and becomes capable of murder." [...]

"He feels he [is] justified in exploding, like an angry god. [...] he feels he is inflicting just punishment."[...]

"... the one thing that becomes obvious in all cases of Right Men is that their attacks are not somehow inevitable'; some of their worst misdemeanours are carefully planned and calculated, and determinedly carried out. The Right Man does these things because he thinks they will help him to achieve his own way, which is what interests him."

"And this in turn makes it plain that the Right Man problem is a problem of highly dominant people. Dominance is a subject of enormous interest to biologists and zoologists because the percentage of dominant animals -- or human beings -- seems to be amazingly constant. [...] biological studies have confirmed [... that ...] for some odd reason, precisely five per cent -- one in twenty -- of any animal group are dominant -- have leadership qualities." [...]

"The 'average' member of the dominant five per cent sees no reason why he should not be rich and famous too. He experiences anger and frustration at his lack of 'primacy', and is willing to consider unorthodox methods of elbowing his way to the fore. This clearly explains a great deal about the rising levels of crime and violence in our society." [...]

"We can also see how large numbers of these dominant individuals develop into 'Right Men'. In every school with five hundred pupils there are about twenty-five dominant ones struggling for primacy. Some of these have natural advantages: they are good athletes, good scholars, good debaters. (And there are, of course plenty of non-dominant pupils who are gifted enough to carry away some of the prizes.) Inevitably, a percentage of the dominant pupils have no particular talent or gift; some may be downright stupid. How is such a person to satisfy his urge to primacy? He will, inevitably, choose to express his dominance in any ways that are possible." [Colin Wilson's A Criminal History Of Mankind (1984).]
Now, Van Vogt's and Wilson's analysis misses the core of the problem - essential psychopathy - but he has described the type in its external manifestation and has touched on the genetic issues if only tangentially.

In my own researches it became apparent that a profound investigation of this type was necessary when it appeared that it played a chief inspirational role in the macro-social pathology still called "Communism." The frequency of its appearance varies from country to county. My estimation for Poland, my home, is approximately 6 per thousand.

The instinctive substratum of such individuals lacks natural syntonic responses. It is as though there are gaps in the natural endowment, or "missing strings" on the instrument. As a result, such individuals are unable to understand subtle human emotions and even what could be considered moral common sense. They are egoists as well as pathological egotists, trying to force other people to feel and think as they demand.

As a result of my long experience observing this phenomenon and attempts to track it to its source, I share the conviction with other researchers that this anomaly is inherited via the X chromosome. If the mother is normal on both her chromosomes, the son is genotypically free. In some cases, this is essential information so that the punishments for the "sins of the fathers" are not visited upon the sons. The daughters are then the carriers and they sometimes - more often than not, but not always - demonstrate some pathological characteristics. The question as to why not all of them exhibit pathology is a question that needs to be investigated.

The schizoidal psychopath appears in both sexes and is similar both in presentation and frequency. This suggests that the anomaly is transmitted autosomally. Its average frequency is somewhat higher than essential psychopathy but varies considerably between racial or ethnic groups. Appearing in its highest frequency among Jews, and due to the exceptional tenacity and persistent nature that characterizes this pathology, it marks their whole civilization and world view and activity.

The instinctive substratum of the schiozoidal psychopath operates as a whole as upon shifting sand. They lack a natural sense of psychological realities. They have very efficient intellects, but it dangles over dimmed feelings of human nature. Nevertheless, the intellectual aspect persistently strives and endeavors to generate great doctrines and amoral strategies that are cunningly conceived so as to act suggestively upon na�ve individuals whose intellects are not so well developed. The schizoids and their doctrines have played the initial role in creating the great macro-social tragedies of our times.

In family relations, the schizoidal psychopath engenders dispirited and depressive states in their partners. The less intellectually developed types seem to be easy tools for more clever intriguers. When their mistakes in judgment or association result in serious troubles, they easily fall into a reactive state closely resembling schizophrenia.

Asthenic psychopathy can be noted to be the most numerically significant classification. There are doubts as to whether all the symptomatically similar cases are sufficiently similar nomologically speaking. It seems that some of the asthenic types have certainly played a role in the genesis of evil, but others seem to be easier able to adjust to the demands of normal social life.

The skirtoidia appears similarly in both sexes. These people are emotionally dynamic, coarse, lacking understanding of subtle issues of morality. The males make very good soldiers, but when their energy is not channeled in such ways, they become overly egotistical, weaker versions of the above-mentioned "right man." They abuse their wives and children, but are sufficiently concerned with their own well-being to not cross the line of the law.

The old psychiatrists of Eastern Europe also included in their taxonomy "debilism" or "salon debils" . This is a qualitative anomaly understood as hereditary and somewhat similar to schizoidia. Such individuals were generally decent, but marked by flat, coaxing talkativeness and an inability to understand any sort of serious matter.

I have listed above the most often described types of psychopathies with which I am familiar. Various hybrids of these anomalies, and more rare anomalies known or unknown or insufficiently described, comprise the pool lurking within societies. Such a pool exists in all countries of the world, (but its composition varies) consisting of from 4% to 9% of the total population.

Detailed knowledge on the nature of all of these anomalies, particularly on their biological properties, is basic to any prospect of realization of practical action in all fields that might help to shield humanity from the actions of such social pathogens. In my own case, the possibilities of one person, working in the most inconvenient and impossible conditions, were quite small; now I can only appeal to other researchers to promote work in this important field for the sake of the survival of humanity.
So, as you see, it is not so easy to assess. And certainly, it would take an expert to diagnose. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the science of psychology has been created and controlled by deviant individuals, that is not likely to happen any time soon.

alanf said:
HAS ANYONE SENT INFO, email to action groups, political groups, candidates runnig for office, particularly democrats. IF SO, ANY RESPONSES EXCEPRT RIDICULE
Go through the SOTT archives. You will see many, many instances in the past when we promoted letter writing campaigns, calling, faxing, petitions, supporting anything and everything that would be considered the normal way to deal with a government that is out of control. We have supported various political action organizations with both man-power and money.

We were very active prior to Bush's so-called "re-election," and also very active in attempting to block the confirmation of Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. That's just two of the things we have really worked hard on. And in each case, we saw that masses, literally MASSES of people were active, but NOTHING changed. That was when we finally realized that we are in the grips of a true Fascist takeover and 9/11 was a cover for a coup d'etat. It really is all over but the crying. They create dramas for the public to make them think that the democracy is still operating, but just watch how anything and everything Bush wants to do is agreed to by Congress. There is token disagreement just for show. It's all a game, a show, a farce:

And the Angels uprising, unveiling affirm
That the play is the tragedy, "Man",
And its hero the Conqueror Worm.

Mr. Name said:
- according to JA i am the member of a cult around people i've never met in person ? how so ?
- when did i support the jailing of revisionists ? which revisionists ? what do they want to have 'revised' ?
name, stop using logic, you're only going to confuse her and her ilk further - wouldn't want them to hurt themselves trying to grok reality.

;)

Lisa said:
Our website is down and has been hacked again BIGTIME.
What incredible timing.
4th or 5th time since 9-11.
Somebody's pretty desperate to shut us up.

Anybody feelin' the love yet?
Sorry to hear that Lisa.

I would think that by now the agent/disinfo crowd knows that hacking websites only serves to legitimize the information that the website presents. Maybe, in their psychopathic fervor, they just couldn't help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom