John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

Judy Andreas said:
People who name call and point fingers are playing right into the NWO's agenda....and that's a game I will not play.
As Ark points out, this is exactly the game that Judy Andreas and her side-kick Marsha "Mothmars" McClelland play. What is more, there is a purpose to this type of game even if those who are sent in to play it are not conscious of what they are doing.

And notice, I am being generous by leaving open the door that Judy and Marsha are not conscious agents. But agents they are. I think that the reader will be able to easily see how people like Judy and Marsha work in the following excerpt from my article on How to Spot COINTELPRO Agents, slightly edited for our purposes here:

There are two main ways to gain control of the target: guilt or glory.

A simple example is the method that Judy Andreas, Rense, etc use:

They accuse people who have noticed things about them: "You're dividing the
movement."

This invites guilty feelings. Many people can be controlled by guilt.

The agents begin relationships with targets behind a well-developed mask of
"dedication to the cause." Because of their often declared dedication,
(and actions designed to prove this), when they criticize the target, he or
she - being truly dedicated to the movement - becomes convinced that
somehow, any issues are THEIR fault. This is because a truly dedicated
person tends to believe that everyone has a conscience and that nobody
would dissimulate and lie like that "on purpose." It's amazing how far
agents can go in manipulating a target because the target will constantly
make excuses for the agent who regularly declares their dedication to the
cause. Even if they do, occasionally, suspect the agent, they will pull
the wool over their own eyes by rationalizing: "they did that
unconsciously... they didn't really mean it... I can help them by being
forgiving and accepting " and so on and so forth.

The truth is that a target who sees that the movement is ineffective, and
counterproductive needs to find a better way to work and leaving the
movement will NOT "divide" something that is working well. If it is NOT
working well, leaving the movement may, in fact, help to sort out the sheep
from the wolves.

The second ploy, "glory," the agent will tell the target:

"You're a leader!"

(This was used by Daryl Bradford Smith and others on John Kaminski.)

This is designed to enhance the target's self-esteem. His or her
narcissistic admiration of his/her own altruistic intentions increase as he
or she identifies with and consciously admires the altruistic declarations
of the agent which are deliberately set up to mirror those of the activist.

This is "malignant pseudoidentification." It is the process by which the
agent consciously imitates or simulates a certain behavior to foster the
target's identification with him/her, thus increasing the target's
vulnerability to exploitation. The agent will simulate the more subtle self-
concepts of the target.

Activists and those who have altruistic self-concepts are most vulnerable to
malignant pseudoidentification especially during work with the agent when
the interaction includes matter relating to their competency, autonomy, or
knowledge.

The goal of the agent is to increase the target's general empathy for the
agent through pseudo-identification with the target's self-concepts.

The most common example of this is the agent who will compliment the target
for his competency or knowledge or value to the movement. On a more subtle
level, the agent will simulate affects and mannerisms of the activist which
promotes identification via mirroring and feelings of "twinship". It is
not unheard of for activists, enamored by the perceived helpfulness and
competence of a good agent, to find themselves considering ethical
violations and perhaps, even illegal behavior, in the service of their
agent/handler.

The target's "felt quality of perfection" [self-concept] is enhanced, and a
strong empathic bond is developed with the agent through his/her imitation
and simulation of the victim's own narcissistic investments. [self-concepts]
That is, if the target knows, deep inside, their own dedication to the
cause, they will project that onto the agent who is "mirroring" them.

The target will be deluded into thinking that the agent shares this feeling
of identification and bonding. In an activist/social movement setting,
the adversarial roles that activists naturally play vis a vis the
oppressors, fosters ongoing processes of intrapsychic splitting so that
"twinship alliances" between activist/target and agent may render whole
sectors or reality testing unavailable to the target. They literally "lose
touch with reality."

Individuals who deny their own narcissistic investments [do not have a good
idea of their own self-concepts and that they ARE concepts] and consciously
perceive themselves (accurately, as it were) to be "helpers" endowed with a
special amount of altruism are exceedingly vulnerable to the affective
(emotional) simulation of the accomplished agent.

Empathy is fostered in the target through the expression of quite visible
affects. The presentation of tearfulness, sadness, longing, fear, remorse,
and guilt, may induce in the helper-oriented activist a strong sense of
compassion, while unconsciously enhancing the target's narcissistic
investment in self as the embodiment of goodness.

The agent's expresssion of such simulated affects may be quite compelling to
the observer and difficult to distinguish from deep emotion.

It can usually be identified by two events, however:

First, the individual/target who has analyzed his/her own narcissistic roots
and is aware of his/her own potential for being "emotionally hooked," will
be able to remain cool and unaffected by such emotional outpourings by the
agent. As a result of this unaffected, cool, attitude, the Second event
will occur: The agent will recompensate much too quickly following such an
affective expression leaving the activist with the impression that "the
play has ended, the curtain has fallen," and the imposture, for the moment,
has finished. The agent will then move quickly to another activist/victim.

Now, you have to understand that these things are done via "second nature"
in some types of individuals. There is no effort, it is seamless. Unless you
are really, REALLY well developed internally, there is almost no way you can
detect this sort of thing.
Obviously, Judy is not a really good agent because she is so obvious. Nobody would pay somebody as obvious as Judy and Marsha . That is why I tend to think that she could be unaware of many factors of what she is saying and doing.

Unfortunately, Judy is Jewish and John Kaminski, (having issues himself) seems to have blamed the problem on her Jewishness and I think that is what sent him over the edge on the subject of Jews. What we all need to keep clearly in mind is that this is NOT due to Judy being Jewish, it is quite simply due to those things Andzrej Lobaczewski describes in his book "Ponerology." Yes, people who are not aware of psychopathy like this are instruments of evil in our world, but many of them can be helped. In this world of people ignorant of true psychology, that's not very likely any time soon.

Below is another email Marsha Mofmars posted when she was a member of my discussion group, New World Order Corner. It is followed by a response from one of the members of the group.
It follows along in the vein of addressing what it is I do or try to do, and how what I do differs from what most of the other alternative media people do. The subject line refers to a post made by Marsha McClelland, on APFN (American Patriot Friends Network) - and is but one of the posts Marsha has made around the internet in various forums attacking me. This seems to be the time when the public trashing of me by Marsha began.
At least, this is when I think it began.

It is because I draw attention to and point out hypocrisy, lies, censorship, fearmongering, etc.. that I am attacked and have been consistently and increasingly attacked by a steadily growing number of these people who "used to like" me. They used to "like" me BEFORE they realized I am not one of THEM. Her post to NWOC below is NOT the post she made to APFN, in which she was whining about being removed from NWOC. she was removed from my group because she was irritating the heck out of many of the members with her alarmist, recruiting efforts. Her emails consisted of cap-locked SOS SOS SOS SOS's in the subject line. She refused to stop sending alarmist messages, and the posts themselves were very scattered, incoherent, and targeted mostly at recruitment for her ghost group. She would not tone down the alarmist crap or this "recruitment" effort of gathering names and contact info on people on the list, so she was removed. She refused to answer direct questions that were posed to her, much like her friend Judy Andreas.

I am banned from posting to APFN and this happened after I wrote an article about William Rivers Pitt, in which statements by Marsha Mofmars (conveniently enough) are cited.

And as far as Judy and Rense goes, if you praise Judy, she will say you too, are her friend.
Praise equals friendship to Judy Andreas.

Not to me.

I add to this that I do not call myself a "patriot" reporter.
The word "patriot" doesn't seem to mean much anymore.

Lisa
________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005
> 08:30:55 EDT From:
> Mofmars3@w... To:

Marsha: wish she could see that she's dividing the patriots (talking about me)...
She will lose all she's worked for if she doesn't change direction...and quick
The fact is that we will never agree 100% with everything...and most is just a difference of opinions, anyway...We can't be divided because of opinions

> Marsha
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Response to Marsha from NWOC member, Jon, aka "Planeflyer":

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:01:35 -0000
Subject: [NewWorldOrderCorner] Re: Marsha "Tells" on me to APFN.

Facts are facts. When people don't want to look at facts, they don't
want to see the truth. When they don't want to see the truth, they
don't care how things really are or who is being hurt. If someone
refuses to look at facts of evidence that is fine for themselves but
in no way should they call themselves a PATRIOT.

Now when someone has bestowed upon themselves the title of "Patriot
Reporter", that implies they are digging through lies and deception,
to get at FACTS. When the facts are made public it is the duty of
every PATRIOT to weigh the evidence, deciding if their government
needs to be held accountable for past and present actions.

When a patriot reporter takes it upon themselves to EDITORIALIZE the
information they have mined from the mountain, they are making a
couple of statements. First, they are saying "You the reader/viewer
don't have the sense to understand what this information means (but
I do)." (Much like the catholic church not allowing members to
interpret the bible for themselves) This will either help the
usurpers to bury said information and continue with their crimes, or
send the true Patriots in search of another source of knowledge.

Second, the "patriot editor/reporter" that with holds factual
information is saying "We need to censor information you get because
your thought processes need to be guided (quite apparently, by me)."
Again, this just drives true Patriots away from their message, with
sheeple on the borderline left to follow an evil shepherd.

Waking up the truly patriotic spirit is a long process, especially
when so many have been brainwashed by mainstream media for so long.
The last thing the Patriot movement needs are editors and reporters
with holding vitally pertinent information from the cause.
Mainstream media has been doing this for generations and got our
country in the shithole it is in presently.

The second to last thing the Patriot movement needs are whiney
halfwits, who want to tiptoe around issues, worrying about offending
servants of those who usurped our Country, rather than telling
everyone "THEY USURPED OUR COUNTRY AND ARE KILLING US!!"

Killing us...because that is what they are doing. Some with poisoned
water, some with biowarfare, some with actual warfare. Those of us
that aren't lucky enough to be killed with some sort of
bio/chemical/radiological pathogen, have a slow death to come. Slow
in the form of higher taxes, less pay for less food. Less bricks and
more cardboard for our houses.

If that offends you, GOOD!! If it offends you to tell others that
they are being murdered for money, then don't call yourself a
patriot.

Marsha said:
The fact is that we will never agree 100% with everything...and most is just a difference of opinions, anyway...We can't be divided because of opinions

> Marsha
This indicates that Marsha cannot grasp the fact that objective truth does exist - to her, all is just 'opinion' - lies, manipulations and even obfuscation have no meaning or power for Marsha because, apparently, they are NORMAL for her - she cannot SEE them as abberrant - and since there is no Truth to her - all there is is 'opinion'. Truly sad and rather creepy, OSIT.

Here is a good example of a post made by Marsha Mofmars to my group.

She refers to former radio show host, Alex Merklinger, whose name she would drop frequently, as if he is also her good friend (same stuff Judy Andreas does) - yet, when I called Alex Merklinger on the telephone, he told me he does not know this woman and his wife only vaguely recalled her name on some emails sent to the Merklingers.
Marsha, at one point, tried to start a campaign for Alex Merklinger for president - of the United States.
She did this without his knowledge. I called Alex Merklinger and asked him about this "Campaign for President" being peddled by Marsha Mcclelland, and he had no idea that this was even going on.
Merklinger was very surprised, said he thought it was nuts, and expressed to me that he had no desire or inclination to BE president of the U.S.

Here is the post made by Marsha, addressed to NWOC group members.
No, I don't want to be part of her "group", I don't want to LEAD her group, I don't want my name ATTACHED to her group, I don't know what her group does, most of who's really IN it, etc..
She would never say, and the WTP United website did not disclose the above information.
It was a big secret, a "mystery"...

Even after visiting their website, even asking asking her direct questions repeatedly, even after trying to make sense of her posts as to what it is she is really DOING. From all available data, it seems like all she is doing is gathering names and contact info on people, for whatever reason.
Alex expressed to me that Mcclelland must be nuts to be pushing the "prez campaign" schtick, which she was presenting publicly without his knowledge or his consent.

Lisa
________________________________________________________________________________________

To: newworldordercorner@yahoogroups.com

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:35:37 EDT
Subject: [NewWorldOrderCorner] FYI...Important we all get along...Urgent***SOS***
Our moderator at WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED...Jacki Blue is the owner of my groups now and the overseer of "The People United Movement"

She and Gerry Donaldson who is founder and owner of>>>awaken_america1776 as well as the web site>>> Click here: Awaken America
http://www(dot)awakenamerica(dot)net/>>> are partners and the only other owners there is, except for Ardeth Merklinger, Alex's wife and she does represent Alex...

I originally wanted and most of us agreed to hand ownership and all we built over to Lisa from Wing TV...I don't reveal these names as Lisa demands but she knows who some are...This is because she has been included in the updates not so long ago

Some of their identities were right there

She was invited to see all we have to offer many times as you kind of have to be there to see clearly

She would have known who the VIP's we work with behind the scenes were and all we entail

At least a dozen of them she could have known who are with "US" because at one time a dozen of the top and productive group owners were made owners of WTP_U

They all...many of them were intended to be made visable so each could see all group owners who joined with "US"...Many sister goups too...but that got scrapped because l yahoo allows only a dozen owners...

I wanted to make all the owners of the prestigious groups, owners so they would be visible to each other

Lisa would never come to learn what we are about

She came in the beginning of the creation of our first and original group but left because she could not see we were doing anything worthwhile...That was way before we began to grow

I was disheartened then and dissappointed when she wrote me off and said what she did...All I wanted was a chance to show her I could help...wanted to help...and needed hers

She had been added to that special list of patriots so she should know who some of the VIP's are

A small then and trusted list of well known patriots...

But she was not...again...responding...She was the only one that expressed no interest and did not participate...She didn't ask to be removed but because she did not send the request asking to remain in the list, she was regretfully taken off

All she has read from me had much and all information over the years...But she is right...I am not good at getting my points across effectively...This mission is much bigger than me and it takes more than words to explain it

I have been trying to show her for years and I think she just doesn't like me

For years she has given me a very hard time and now she's gone public...

I am not out to get her, so don't let me confuse you and you misunderstand me

All I do and represent can't be written easily as Lisa is demanding from me publicly...But now that I'm not the owner of this mission I can do it better service by stepping down and the others can better show her

This is in hope that she will join with them so we can defeat the same enemy we are all up against...

Some of "US" may not be as smart and instead of saying we're the enemy...help "US"...That's my message to Lisa

I appreciate and respect the great work she does but it hurts to see and feel the misunderstanding she holds for some of us

Maybe some of us are not the enemy and aren't awake in all the areas Lisa is...Teach "US" Lisa...Don't send us away...Please

I've stepped down so people don't have to suffer and search through my written work which so easy becomes ramblings as Lisa says

Not whiny as she says, though...Just not professional as need be for this movement

"God" had to of put together all that is now ready to become clear...I am in no way smart enough to do what has been done and lies in wait for all our people...They are the real owners...All the good people

It's so big and comes in so many parts that it would take multiple emails to detail and I understand where most of Lisa's confusion comes from and I don't care to go there right now with rambling any more than necessary

She says I drop names...She says a lot bad about me but she is not seeing what I am really about...She is seriously mistaken

She told the world Alex Merklinger doesn't even know me

I think the Marsha she presented to him was not the one he recognized and knows...We talk on the phone and write each other as does his wife and they are very much with "US"

Alex said for me a long time ago>>>"To sign him up"...but he's a busy person and we spare him most details as to what we are doing

I told the Patriots not to bother him with anything less than urgent he may be interested in

He's on the VIP list but rarely gets updates...Ardeth gets the bulk but we spare her details too as she is busy also with her own priorities and she can read the alerts and ***SOS***Posts at our forum (she refers to NWOC forum)

This is an email Marsha sent to NWOC after being put on moderated status. As you can see, she is starting to become "not so nice". Marsha, much like Judy andreas, has been obsessing over me for a long time.
I refused to join with her and her ghost group, and I've held my ground. So, they hammer me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

To: NewWorldOrderCorner@yahoogroups.com
Subject: ***SOS***Save Our Selves***Before it's too late...Is Lisa friend or foe?

Marsha: The personal email you speak of Lisa, saying I sent you, was sent to
the entire trusted VIP list, as you know...So it was not so personal,
as you stated...I had added you back to the list out of respect to
take this off list and not do this in front of your friends and peers

I do not twist things Lisa...I may be mistaken here and there but I
don't twist or lie...Do you?...It seems so to me at this point...But
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt as I have begged you to do
for others...I hope and pray>>>"You're just mistaken"

A few of your friends at your group are joining in with your mean and
mistaken conclusions, trying to help bury me...

There are many who know me and I'm pretty sure you will be hearing
from some of them...even though I'm far from perfect in my approach,
at least they know it's not a mean natured one and comes from
sincerity to help make needed change...

I expect you will be hearing from Alex Merklinger on my behalf,
too...I wanted to spare you any more, than necessary, negative
feelings, eating crow, what ever, in front of your comrades but here
we are back in your forum

I guess you didn't like my way of keeping it small...Is that right?

It's to be public?...Let's roll, Lisa!

Be careful Lisa...Good people and patriots that were your friends,
too, are now contacting me, telling me to give up on you

Some of the words aren't kindly directed at you

One of them actually has a show on cable TV exposing the NWO and you
have lost him...But we do nothing, right?

I could write a book about what all those patriots on the small
version of the VIP list, I keep really do...Most of them won't
brag...but I will for them...Some of their work is not meant to be
made public either or the effects and projects could be jeopardized

As for our groups and what we do?...Get a clue Lisa...You see "US"
all over cyberspace...I know you do

Me personally?...Years ago, when I began, I organized a demonstration
for AMOJ when I first started street activism then shifted to cyber
activism

I do many things I could do circles around you with, although I find
wing tv quite impressive...I hope to keep it that way, Lisa

We even have a delivery service I can't detail for security...But
they pass important DVD's of Truth locally and at times go coast to
coast...

When I started this business I purchased one of your dvd's to begin
with

Victor sent me a thank you for that and a thank you for the first
huge promotion I did on your behalf, too

Remember...It was the one where I encouraged everyone to purchase
your material along with ideas of how to use them effectively

I do nothing?...If you read any of the information I have been
sending you, you might know what I do

Other than promoting patriots to the masses and joining group owners
and groups efforts and forces together...I'm big on collecting

I collect many things...about seven years now, I think

I collect "The Patriots"...I collect incredible and credible
individuals too...Not Very Important Patriots, only...Very Important
People, too

The good souls who care and those that bring much with them to the
table that can and will benefit our people

This is part of what I do Lisa...Just a part...You have never tried
to see and you certainly weren't going to try and read between the
lines, were you?

I collect group owners as well as whole groups, important websites,
organizations, (I belong to them all unless I missed any)

Even the GOP to see what they're up to

I'm well known by the media as I tape and monitor all
networks...Alerting the proper people and groups with media email
blitzs when opportunity arises to call them on their lies...challenge
them...keep them jumping...make them eat crow...especially
o'reilly...he really hates me and stole our We The People slogan
from "US" recently

I think we all pretty much ruined his career as we all have>>> Click
here: News Hounds: We watch FOX so you don't have to.
http://www.newshounds.us/

We target him regularly

I also collect truth and the evidence...beliefs>>>as I reject no
one...as long as they have good fruit...or potential, at least

But mostly it's the group owners of prominent and predictive groups I
go after for uniting purposes...

At Jacki and Gerry's WETHEPEOPL_UNITED main group and sign up post
for group owners, anyone else interested in activism is welcome to
join too...

They're getting up to 700 members there and I assure you the bulk of
them are group owners

Gerry works directly with Rick Stanley for
>>>TheRevolutionaryCoalition-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Rick has been with me and behind me since he was asked to join forces
with "US"a very long time ago...I work for and with him too...Do you
see how we all connect?...I could do this all day...Jack Mclamb
featured Rick in his police newsletter...Aid & Abet...I know Jack and
he knows me...I promote him as he has helped Rick...All meets full
circle

Alex Merklinger asked me once a long while back to get a message to
Jack McLamb to invite him on his show..I couldn't get an email to
Jack, they'd come back undelivered

So I inquired at a few groups where I thought some might know how to
reach him...I had his phone to the radio show but couldn't reach him
that way

I received his reply from CCCC-USA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com...He
said..."Dear Sister Marsha...I am Jack McLamb"

I had done promotions for Jack's Click here: Operation Vampire Killer

http://tinyurl.com/domas years before I knew him...

We are about to launch a huge campaign, bringing the attention to
this plan and lawful path of Jack's...It's so important it could be
the action that actually saves "US"

If we can get done here, Lisa...It will be sooner

Do you see how we all count and connect now Lisa?...It's not
information that can be easily given to you without writing a book
but it's there

Like I said...You kind of have to be there...Are you coming?

I felt it not right to bring anyone else into this...I am content to
take it out of your forum and the public eye to start over and I make
this offer of truce, once again...What do you want to do?

If you'd rather I show you more by bringing attention to and into
this stupid battle "All" the VIP's on my lists, my groups and sister
groups...I will if you want?

A couple of the patriots on the trusted VIP list believe you are the
enemy, already, and some are wondering...They said so, Lisa

Do you see how serious this is?

Some well known patriots are beginning to say that you may be the
enemy, too...You do realize this, right?

Please fix it before it's too late for you and all your hard work
starts dwindling

We helped build your audience and we can help deplete it too

I don't believe you're the enemy, Lisa...I don't want to...You are
the first to accuse me of being a disrupter

I had expected it to be one of the bad boys in the business of
disruption who would accuse me when I stepped out of the closet...Not
you...A great Patriot who I admired

I do have a thought as to what's going on with you but I won't be
mean like the bully you have proven yourself to be and tell everybody

I may tell you personally some day, though

Also, I have never told my groups or any other group any details of
my medical or emotional status...I may say "I've been gone due to
illness" but I have never done that in the groups

Yes on the personal list to those I trust and work with, I confide
to...

If so many other group owners like you have a problem with me...Could
you name one please?...I can name at least one where you got in
dutch...No, I can name more than one, actually...Just ask

I know of a couple that gave me a hard time because they couldn't see
the need for our uniting, that I had to give up on...but I don't
believe you don't know any of those very few compared to all those
that do understand and have joined in the uniting process with "US"

I really don't think you can name one

What I do in going into groups that need hear truth...and promoting
wingtv along the way as an important tool, as I have done for
many...Has finally began to pay off and I'm ready to show you all if
you just look

You said>>>"She even admitted in her email to me last night, that she
is doing
this to get my attention"

True...The reason is>>>It's you holding up this movement you're
running from and it could take off like a sky rocket, after the
proper attention was paid, and you take proper action in standing
with "US"

I have been advised to give up on you but I can't...Not yet...It's
just too important for the truth movement

There really is room for "US" all in the truth movement, Lisa...You
will see the hard way if you keep this up...I'm sorry I thought so
highly of you and have to try so hard to win you over as you are out
there doing great work...It's just that you won't give anyone else
credit...It seems you feel it's only you and a few you choose to
embrace that have worth and are accomplishing anything...There's so
much going on, no wonder I have a hard time putting it in
writing...How far off base you are, Lisa

I've told you before as best I could what others are doing...Not an
easy task but I'm sure you'll be hearing from many of those you
say>>>"Do nothing"

I have not even taken this terrible fight to my own groups or any of
our sister groups...I could have...But I choose to make the least
spectacle of this matter...Just the trusted VIP's...Once at APFN and
in this group of yours

I am trying to fight nice...and fair...I will win this unnecessary
battle Lisa because I am the one who is in the right

Be a big girl and try not to ban me until the real truth has had
chance to come out

Your Guy is very perceptive and I appreciate the likes of him

My friends and comrades won't be weighing in as brown noses...They
will be thinking for themselves

It wasn't easy to go where the resistance was but the success lays in
the fact that there are many group owners standing with "US"

You are the only intelligent one that is holding out Lisa...The
others...The little handful that couldn't see, are so few compared to
the hundreds that allow me to work through their groups

Please wake up Lisa...we are not the enemy

Sincerely,
Marsha

"We The People United Movement"
We are many Political and Patriot Groups joining together, to help
right the wrongs in America..."United We Will Stand"

Lisa Guliani said:
She refused to stop sending alarmist messages, and the posts themselves were very scattered, incoherent, and targeted mostly at recruitment for her ghost group.
What is this "ghost troop" thing?

Lisa, do you have a pot of gold in your pocket or something?? These emails you've posted do indeed come across as obsessive over you - you're an undercover rock star, right?

Seriously, though, it certainly seems that it was 'someone's' priority to sideline you, and these women were used to try to vector you away from what you've ended up doing - or they were the ones who decided that you needed to be vectored. I can't really see the latter possibility, though, since neither of them come across as intelligent enough to be running things. The emails would be hysterical if they weren't so creepy. You had said that they had been 'obsessing over you' for a long time, but I figured you just meant that they wouldn't go away - but now I see that you literally meant obsessing over you - freaky.

-Email exchange between me and Marsha Mofmars, posted publicly to my group as well. I have directly asked "Jacki Blue" who also belongs to my group, what Marsha is talking about in her emails, etc... I received no response from Jacki Blue, nor has jacki blue ever spoken up on behalf of Marsha Mofmars thus far, either to me, or in any public forum, to my knowledge.

Lisa
______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:17:35 -0000
Subject: [NewWorldOrderCorner] Is this not hysterical or what?

> Marsha: Our moderator at WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED...Jacki Blue is the owner of my
groups now and the overseer of "The People United Movement"

> She and Gerry Donaldson who is founder and owner of>>>
> awaken_america1776@y... as well as the web site>>> <A
HREF="http://www(dot)awakenamerica(dot)net/" are partners and the only other
owners there is, except for Ardeth Merklinger, Alex's wife and she does
represent Alex...

Lisa: Maybe that is news to Ardeth? Alex asked Ardeth while I was on
the phone and Ardeth said she was "aware" of your emails that have
been sent around. They did not say they are working with you or your
group in any way and Alex directly denied this to me.

> Marsha: I originally wanted and most of us agreed to hand ownership and all
we built over to Lisa from Wing TV...I don't reveal these names as Lisa
demands but she knows who some are...This is because she has been included in the
updates not so long ago

Lisa: I'm so glad "you all" decided to hand "ownership over to me.
Did I ever suggest even remotely that I was INTERESTED in "ownership"? NO.

> Marsha: Some of their identities were right there

> Marsha: She was invited to see all we have to offer many times as you kind
of have to be there to see clearly

Lisa: I was not asking you for IDENTITIES, Marsha. I asked you for
the PURPOSE of your group. You would not be clear. You would not just
spit it out. So don't twist things around, which you seem quite adept
at doing. I asked what the group is DOING specifically, and what the
purpose of it is. You still don't say. Everything with you is so
genralized, obscure and zig-zagged.
Do you ever think in a linear fashion? Ever??

Marsha: She would have known who the VIP's we work with behind the scenes
were and all we entail

Lisa: I don't give a rip who the VIPs are, Marsha. I was curious
about the purpose of the group, as in, what the EFF do you people DO
besides send emails around?

> Marsha: At least a dozen of them she could have known who are with "US"
because at one time a dozen of the top and productive group owners were made
owners of WTP_U

Lisa: One of the most ANNOYING aspects about your posts is this "US"
crap. Knock it off already. Must I repeat myself again? I don't
give a rat's patoodie who is in your group. PURPOSE? What kinds of
ACTION is this group involved in OFF the internet?
Is this a clear enough question for you?

> Marsha: They all...many of them were intended to be made visable so each
could see all group owners who joined with "US"...Many sister goups too...
but that got scrapped because l yahoo allows only a dozen owners...I wanted to make all the owners of the prestigious groups, owners so they would be visible to each other

Lisa: There are NO prestigious groups, Marsha. For chrissakes, these
are internet discussion forums. They are not prestigious.
They are full of people, not movie stars or monarchs.

Marsha: Lisa would never come to learn what we are about

Lisa: If you can't even express in a succinct and concise manner WHAT
the group is all about, then who has the problem here? Me or you?
>
> Marsha: She came in the beginning of the creation of our first and original
group but left because she could not see we were doing anything
worthwhile...That was way before we began to grow

Lisa: I saw no real purpose or action then and I still don't see it.
So, maybe there is none?
>
> Marsha: I was disheartened then and dissappointed when she wrote me off and
said what she did...All I wanted was a chance to show her I could
help...wanted to help...and needed hers

Lisa: I think you need help alright. I just don't believe I have the
credentials to provide the kind of help I believe you need...

> Marsha: She had been added to that special list of patriots so she should
know who some of the VIP's are A small then and trusted list of well known patriots...

Lisa: More of your cryptic b.s. again. Is anyone else getting
bored with this already? Oooh, the ultra secret patriot cabal...

> Marsha: But she was not...again...responding...She was the only one that
expressed no interest and did not participate...She didn't ask to be removed but
because she did not send the request asking to remain in the list, she was
regretfully taken off

Lisa: I have no interest in keyboard commandoes who are not doing
anything OFF the internet. I specifically asked you to list what the
hell your group is doing on the street and you couldn't or wouldn't
provide me that info, so I am not wasting my time on a mouse-clicker
cabal of keyboard commandoes, Marsha.
Some of us actually get out there on the street and DO stuff.
>
> Marsha: All she has read from me had much and all information over the
years...But she is right...I am not good at getting my points across
effectively...This mission is much bigger than me and it takes more than words to
explain it

Lisa: No, all I've read from you over the years is your health
information, your whiney-alarmist "ALERTS" and alot of vagueries.
>
> Marsha: I have been trying to show her for years and I think she just
doesn't like me
>
Lisa: You have been showing me that you're only good at typing
longwinded emails that say extremely little. You use emails as a way
to vent, I think, and express your disconnected thoughts. You do not
communicate in an effective way, Marsha. It is very trying on a
person's patience to suffer through your posts.

> Marsha: For years she has given me a very hard time and now she's gone public...

Lisa: I have not given you a hard time. I asked you direct questions
and you sent me crap non-responses. I had enough of seeing them in my
inbox. They are worthless and you aren't doing anything REAL, from
all appearances. I don't like how you twist crap around, Marsha. I
don't like people who constantly twist crap around.
I like people who can THINK and who can be straightforward.

Marsha: I am not out to get her, so don't let me confuse you and you misunderstand me

Lisa: You're not important enough to me for me to want to "get you", Marsha.
Don't flatter yourself.
>
> All I do and represent can't be written easily as Lisa is demanding
from me publicly...But now that I'm not the owner of this mission I can do
it better service by stepping down and the others can better show her

Lisa: Oh, what a delight. Now others will "show me". Great. If
all you do and represent is so easily defined, then how come it's been
YEARS and you still have not been capable of doing so?
>
> Marsha: This is in hope that she will join with them so we can defeat the
same enemy we are all up against...

Lisa: More of the blah, blah, blah...We aren't going to beat them on the internet, Marsha.
Get an effing <(edited) clue already.
>
> Marsha: Some of "US" may not be as smart and instead of saying we're the
enemy...help "US"...That's my message to Lisa

Lisa: Oh, here we go with the victim crap again...Marsha, the perpetual victim.
Don't you ever tire of this role, Marsha?
Get a grip.

> Marsha: I appreciate and respect the great work she does but it hurts to see
and feel the misunderstanding she holds for some of us

Lisa: You absolutely do NOT respect the work I do or you wouldn't
constantly twist crap <(edited expletive) around and you would NOT have made that post to
APFN. You are a LIAR.
>
> Marsha: Maybe some of us are not the enemy and aren't awake in all the areas
Lisa is...Teach "US" Lisa...Don't send us away...Please

Lisa: You are capable of reading, although I seriously question your
ability to COMPREHEND and INTERPRET what is said to you.
Now you're giving me more lame excuses? Jesus H....
>
> Marsha: I've stepped down so people don't have to suffer and search through my
> written work which so easy becomes ramblings as Lisa says
Not whiny as she says, though...Just not professional as need be for
this movement

Lisa: Marsha, do us all a favor and stop. STOP. You keep saying and
have been saying for I-don't-know-how-long now that you are stepping
down, stepping aside, going away, shutting up, etc...
DO IT ALREADY. Promises, promises... STOP already.
>
>Narsha: "God" had to of put together all that is now ready to become clear...

Lisa: You have been promising that "all will become clear" forever
now. Do you have a specific century that "all will become clear" or
should we just umm, ask the Magic 8-Ball?

I am in no way smart enough to do what has been done and lies in wait for
all our people...They are the real owners...All the good people

Lisa: Oh, here's some more of the self-marginalizing victim
crapola..."I am in no way smart enough.." Well, Marsha, if you really
believe you're not smart enough to communicate this stuff, then you
always have the option of STOPPING and putting people out of their
misery...

> It's so big and comes in so many parts that it would take multiple
emails to detail and I understand where most of Lisa's confusion comes from
and I don't care to go there right now with rambling any more than necessary

Lisa: I am not confused, Marsha. I am BORED with your rambling email
nothingness and I don't believe you. Period.

> Marsha: She says I drop names...She says a lot bad about me but she is not
seeing what I am really about...She is seriously mistaken

Lisa: I do not say alot "bad" about you. I tell the truth. If you
don't like how others perceive you, then perhaps you should stop doing
what you're doing and take a good hard look at yourself.

> Marsha: She told the world Alex Merklinger doesn't even know me

Lisa: He told me on the phone that he does NOT know you, Marsha.
Why would he LIE?

> Marsha: I think the Marsha she presented to him was not the one he
recognized and knows...We talk on the phone and write each other as does his wife
and they are very much with "US"

Lisa: Is that so? Well, the "Marsha" I showed Merklinger was the
same one who posts to this group. I forwarded them your EMAILS,
Marsha. It's the same person, whinepuss, victim, rambling windbag
mouseclicking enabler and keyboard commando. I showed him YOU.
He still didn't know who you are.

> Marsha: Alex said for me a long time ago>>>"To sign him up"...but he's a
busy person and we spare him most details as to what we are doing

Lisa: Yeah, uh huh.
>
>Marsha: I told the Patriots not to bother him with anything less than urgent
he may be interested in

Lisa: Uh huh. sure.
>
> He's on the VIP list but rarely gets updates...Ardeth gets the bulk
but we
> spare her details too as she is busy also with her own priorities
and she can
> read the alerts and ***SOS***Posts at our forum

Lisa: So now you "spare" Ardeth, too, huh?
God almighty...what a bunch of horse-crap. <(edited out of respect for the rules of this forum)

>

Marsha McClellan said:
You are the only intelligent one that is holding out Lisa...The
others...The little handful that couldn't see, are so few compared to
the hundreds that allow me to work through their groups

Please wake up Lisa...we are not the enemy
JaaaayzuS! This woman talks like a few demons I've chatted with while doing exorcisms!!! I am TOTALLY creeped out!

Judy thinks that all people who claim to see truth and freedom really do. So if you're in the "truth movement" because you made an alternative news website or something, then your intentions are exactly as you state in her book, the only difference between you and others in the alternative media MUST be "cosmetic". Right? So when you have infighting among the alternative media and "911 truth" crowd etc, it's based on cosmetic shallow bickering and nothing more? Really?

But consider this. Hitler, Bush, and all other politicians always say they stand for truth and freedom. They say they want to protect us and do all they can to do so. The mainstream media always says they only seek the truth and objectivity. Tony Blair said he never told a lie in his life. So then, mainstream media and our own government must be part of the 911 truth movement (they say the only want the truth!), and we should unite with them instead of being against them, because their goals are the same as ours? You say you want to unite people, but would you want to unite with the likes of Bush and Cheney and Blair? Would you want the alternative media and the mainstream media to unite? I mean, the mainstream media AND the alternative media BOTH say they look for truth and objectivity! But does that make it so? If you answer no, then why do you think that all alternative media or all people in the 911 truth movement really do have the intentions that they state? Why assume that the government cannot have moles and agents infiltrate the 911 truth movement? And if they can, do you want to unite with them?

So what reason do you, Judy, have for not wanting to unite with Bush and together seek truth? The only difference between us and him must be cosmetic, and division is what the powers that be want, right? No? Bush always says he is looking for truth and wants the American people to know the truth! He establishes committes and investigative panels to find that truth and give us the results of his investigations! So why all this bickering, obviously Bush has the same intentions as we do, the bickering just serves to divide us from Bush, and that's what the powers that be want!! Right?

Now replace the word Bush with Alex Jones. We're not trying to attack Bush here. We're not trying to attack YOU. We're not trying to attack Alex Jones. But what we're doing is analyzing what all people say and DO - what other way is there to find out who is lying, who is manipulating, who is a hypocrite, etc? This is not about divisions based on cosmetic differences, it's about fundemental differences - who really IS seeking truth, and who is not. Who really IS trying to wake up and help others do the same, and who is lying, or only wants to reveal a partial truth to hide a more fundemental or important one, effectively protecting the very people he claims to be fighting.

When you're seeking truth it's ALL or nothing. Either you seek truth in ALL areas, or you're not seeking truth! You can't say "see I tell lots of truths" while refusing to question certain things, and continue to call yourself a truth seeker. Because that would make Bush a truth seeker too! He says "Good morning my fellow Americans" see he just said a truth, we're Americans and so is he! He must be a truth seeker, and truth giver.

Post to Marsha "Mofmars" Mcclelland upon her 2nd banning from NWOC.
I had even let her back into the group after she had been removed the first time, and she pulled the same exact stunts. Laura, I called her "group" the "ghost group" because I think the website for whatever-it-is is just a FRONT.
I have seen no evidence that this is a REAL group of activists, and certainly not as massive as Mofmars wants everybody to believe. If it's there, I don't see evidence to indicate this. The website does not prove there is anything as she has asserted or claimed. My reference to "ghost group" has nothing to do with Captain May and his "ghost troop", (also disinfo, in my book).

I began to resist people like Marsha and Judy, seeing more clearly what kinds of games they were playing. I felt like more and more pressure was being exerted upon me by these people and so I backed away from them completely. As she says, I was the only one ( or one of the few) holding out.
I saw through their b.s., I resisted their pressure tactics and continue to do so - and I kid you not, I have been pressured from all sides over the last couple of years.
I don't take their bait, I try not to fall into their traps and I don't associate with them or their "friends".

The pressure tactics have escalated and evolved, to the point where Marsha takes any opportunity she can to smear me in public forums, she emails radio show hosts spitting poison about me, and she also had to be blocked in our inboxes, similar to Judy Andreas. Marsha "targets" people who won't get drawn into her little "game", whatever it is. "Target" is her word, not mine.

I am one of those she has "targeted". I don't see her "going after" or obsessing over anyone else in the alleged "truth movement". Just me and Victor Thorn. Mostly, she shoots her poison at me or about me via public posts.
When invited on our show to confront us directly with whatever her dysfunction is, she would not respond to emails or respond to telephone messages (two times, the initial phone call and the follow-up call).

Below is a post I made to Marsha and my group, NWOC, banning Marsha for the second time.
This came after she posted a diatribe about me on APFN, and also posted crap in our group.
I was sick of dealing with her and tired of getting complaints about her. I'll add to this that my group has one or two rules, not a litany of rules. Debate and discussion and even disagreement are all welcome and encouraged, but spamming is not.
Marsha's alarmist "mass recruitment" posts were very annoying and downright obnoxious, especially when we can't figure out what we were being "recruited" for and the "recruiter" wouldn't tell us.

I have not caved in to their pressure tactics, like most of the others.
And for this, I am targeted by the "enemies who have lined up against me".
Looks like it's a very long line.

Lisa
_____________________________________________________________________________________
To: NewWorldOrderCorner@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:56:30 -0000
Subject:[NewWorldOrderCorner] MARSHA

Okay Marsha,

I said I had had enough. You say you will not "give up".
The one thing you don't seem to understand about freedom, Marsha, is
that we ALL have freedom.
You have your freedom - and I have MINE.
And I choose to have nothing to do with you.
I see you have laced your email to me with some not-so-subtle threats.
Let me tell you something,Marsha.
You do not intimidate me in the least.
If I'm not afraid of the government, then I am certainly not fearful
of YOU.
You tried to keep the "fight" (interesting choice of word there,
Mofmar)small?
Oh, is that what you call sending your emails to me to APFN and to
several other individuals and groups?

And by the way, the person who "banned me" from (9-11)Truthaction is an
effing 9-11 GATEKEEPER, but I suppose you don't realize this?
God, what a total joke.

Okay, since now you are not gracious enough to just give it a rest, I
am going to remove you for the 2nd time.
I don't know what is wrong with your thought processes, but there is
something VERY WRONG there.
You not only insult me, but you insult members of my group, too?
Nobody was kissing *ss here, Marsha.
Kim and Annette and even a private email from another member, Michael,
plus an email from one of my moderators, Rick - all have expressed
similar sentiments.
They think you are out of your mind.
I am now more convinced that you are a deliberate disruptive force.
I cannot even believe you would listen to a known gatekeeper.
Really, really pathetic.

I really don't appreciate your threats, Marsha.
From someone who "likes, respects and admires" me, huh?
I don't even want to know how you treat those you don't like..
Really Marsha, there are tons of groups out there and alot of activists.
I am not "propping up" the whole thing.
I don't know why you have fixated on me, but it seems like a seriously
unhealthy fixation.
I think you should talk to somebody about your obsessiveness - but I
really doubt the help you need will be found on APFN.
Say whatever you will about me, Marsha.
I really could care less.
I will lose no sleep with you out of this group once and for all, and
I will lose no sleep if you go running your twisted little yap all
over the internet.
I do NOT care what you do.
It's not gonna change my groove at all.
I guess you have some problem with just "doing your thing and leaving
me to do mine..."
That suggests some serious dysfunction with you, from where I sit.
what you don't seem to get, Marsha, is that you're not important
enough to do "battle with".

I hate to break that to ya, darlin'.
But you're just NOT.
Emailing is one thing but battle is quite another.
And I've grown bored with emailing now, so I will refrain from asking
you again. I'll just get you out of my group.
I don't need you there, I don't want you there, and you definitely do
NOT belong there.

You don't need NWOC, Marsha.
You don't need me.
And I don't need to hear from you ever again.
You have sealed the deal with this insanity you saw fit to post.

I hope someday you get yourself some psychiatric help - or something.

Lisa

Marsha McClelland said:
You have to wonder what the decent people watching and silent think of this gang rape of Judy's self esteem...Good job guys...lisa deserves it, not Judy... Shame on you guys and I hope some decent people will speak up because I know they are there...
Sorry, Marsha. The decent people are getting wise to people like you; people who can say in one sentence that a person, who is a liar and manipulator has had her self-esteem "gang raped" because she was told the truth, and another who seeks only to tell the truth deserves to be gang raped; in short, pathological deviants.

That's why this forum exists: for truly decent people with consciences, where they can stand together against sickos like you. It's a rare thing on the net, you know, since it is dominated by COINTELPRO and flooded with websites and forums run by deviants. You'd be amazed at the volume of email I receive from normal, decent people who are so glad to know that there is, finally, a place for them, a place that doesn't tolerate pathological liars and whack-jobs like you and Judy Andreas. And if you will notice, this thread alone has already been received over 13 THOUSAND reads - rapidly catching up to the Bollyn thread which has received over 25 THOUSAND reads. So, you gals are getting the attention you deserve from the decent people.

I should also mention that my honesty and integrity is really not in question; after all, a mainstream journalist followed me around for five years and the St. Pete Times paid for every kind of background check imaginable, and in the end, they felt confident enough to publish a 20 page special about my work. So, when slimeballs like Vincent Bridges and Stormbear Williams, and Jeff Rense and Jay Weidner and Judy Andreas come along repeating the same tired old lies because we won't let them take us over and convert our minds to their snarky way of thinking, it says something about the decent people that have supported our work all this time that we have withstood this kind of attack for going on 6 years now.

I would also suggest to both of you that Rense doesn't have the audience he claims to have, and you might find yourself on the wrong side of the fence vis a vis the "decent people" in the not too distant future. Not many people on the web in ANY movement, have reached over half a BILLION people as we have. And our readership is growing daily. I doubt that Rense's is because he is just - well - boring. And people are sick of the games. You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but I think that Rense's "star" is definitely on the wane. Decent people, which make up the majority of mankind, have had about enough.

Marsha McClelland said:
You have to wonder what the decent people watching and silent think of this gang rape of Judy's self esteem...Good job guys...lisa deserves it, not Judy... Shame on you guys and I hope some decent people will speak up because I know they are there...
hmmm.... nice :( that's a real classy example of your idea of 'decent' behaviour: stating that someone deserves to be 'gang raped'.
that's just plain sick. no-one can behave like that and reasonably expect to be taken seriously.

Marsha McClelland forum post to 9-11 Posting Army (internet forum)
Dated: Wednesday, August 30, 2006
http://groups(dot)yahoo(dot)com/group/911PostingArmy/message/121

~~~Marsha Trashes Lisa Guliani/WING TV
re: her "take" on WING TV, Laura, Bollyn, debate between Bollyn & Victor Thorn

Marsha says:

Lisa Guliani has stooped to her lowest and it seems she has a new partner in crime

First and real quick...Yes...Christopher didn't answer Victor's questions>>>http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0608/20060824_Thu_Piper.m3u

But I have to wonder if Mike Piper or someone else had asked, maybe he would have been inclined to respond...Maybe he just didn't feel he wanted to answer to Victor for personal reasons?

Now, for the latest character assassination attempt Lisa does a solo and her usual slander/hatchet job except this time she groups all her foes together...Yes, now every one, except who the "mean wing team" choose, are now mentally ill

This seems to be a common tactic of many enemies to the true patriots, now a days

Even if these two aren't enemy agents working against "US", the big problem is, this used to be "dynamic duo" consistently tries to take the innocent out, along with anyone really needing to be exposed...And that's fact

Once again, Lisa's used that same old conversation she had with Rick Stanley>>>http://www.stanley2002.org/...where she twisted what he said

It comes out something like>>> "Some believe we should embrace "all" so called patriots, even the evil ones"...Not her exact words and I should be able to quote by now but hear for yourself as she does her usual spin>>>wingtv.net>>>Laura Knight-Jadczyk: Psychopaths & Evil...

How she got this Laura person to do a snow job on Christopher Bollyn is really amazing

I googled>>>Laura Knight and Jadczyk

Look what popped up>>>http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/...Shame on them

I'm not sending this to all groups to give wing publicity as new comers might buy into their propaganda...but I'm sending it to those of you who know wing's track record for what it is, in hopes of great rebuttal on behalf of Christopher

We need stand for Christopher Bollyn and wipe out the likes of wing tv who work sooooo hard to divide and sidetrack us...Anything to slow the truth movement seems to be their mission...If all these people are so bad according to wing, why not say what they have to say, then move on and allow them to phase out?

Why not get on with business in activism to really help right the wrongs in America?

All this infighting and dividing is very dangerous to America...Please stop it!

Below, a typical email post Marsha has been sending around to internet radio show hosts.
This one is addressed to Hesham Tillawi, who does a show called Current Issues TV.
Hesham has had Victor Thorn and I on as guests on his program in the past.
Notice she cc'd this also to Alex Merklinger, who no longer even does a show.
Proof that once they "slime" you, they never leave you alone....LOLOL.
This was posted Fri Sep 8, 2006 3:37 pm
and can be accessed at: http://groups(dot)yahoo(dot)com/group/911PostingArmy/message/146
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Open letter to Hesham Tillawi @ Current Issues TV
To: tillawi@...
CC: amerklinger@...

http://www(dot)currentissues(dot)tv/

Hello Hesham ...I'm sending the following enclosed email so you'll remember the contact I made with you a while back

I must tell you how disappointed I was that you had Lisa Guliani and Victor Thorn from Wing TV on your show...I'm sure you're not aware of the trouble, division and discontent this "used to be dynamic duo" are causing

There are some radio show hosts who are still blinded by the motives of this character assassination team...Some radio show hosts are still being fooled because Lisa and Victor are expert at targeting those in alternative news...I know many hosts, myself but for the most part they are wise to wingtv

In monitoring the political, patriot and spiritual groups as I do for uniting efforts and recruiting activists, I can tell you honestly that the majority of real patriots and citizens have awakened to the deceptive practices of these bullies

I have been doing this activism for several years now and Lisa has tried very hard to villianize and discredit me...I always wondered why she would not accept the offering to unite efforts in the generous way I asked...Wanting to hand over to her ownership of our Mother group and center>>>"We The People United", that all our activists worked so hard to build, as well as contact and unification of the hundreds of sister groups that stand with us for strength in numbers

I could not understand why she was so intent to make me an enemy...She slandered me as she does many undeserving...There are a few who might deserve a word or two, here and there but this has become a career for wingtv, as anyone who watches regularly can see...She did this to me in public forum too and when I got the better of her for all to see she was the true villain, she banned me from her forum...Then the fight was on and is still ongoing, I'm sad to say

Making my life long work out to be a joke to all she could, really hurt, especially coming from her...She had been one I really looked up to..."A hero", I thought

Me the nobody but she thought me important enough to do a show on>>>"Useless Idiots" it was called...archived at wingtv.net on 6-15-06

Alex Merklinger from>>>http://mysteriesofthemind.com/ is brought up in this character assassination wing did on me...He is one of three owners, of "We The People United", I chose to represent us at Lisa's rejection...Although a silent partner, he is with "US"

I can tell you he is very much a good friend of mine and their many lies and twists involving him could easily be proven

But I don't have time for that as people are perceptive anyway and they're not worth the time it would take to call them on these particular lies and spin, anyway

I thought wing would be the catalyst that helped the truth movement take off but they refused...Instead choosing to divide us...I was extremely disappointed

They may be agents purposely working against us as most in the patriot/truth movement believe...Or as I suspect>>>just ignorant with huge egos

I hope you will no longer give them platform to help them spread what is the majority of truth but just enough lies to keep us separated and from getting on the same page for successful results in taking back our country

A perfect example of what they are about is in when they encourage listeners to turn off mainstream media when we should be instead watching their every move and calling them on their spins, lies and deceptions...Demanding truth in reporting...The elected officials, too, need hear from our people, big time, all the time

I myself don't like or want anyone to give the lying Fox news network any unnecessary ratings....I always encourage all to subscribe to>>> http://www.newshounds.us/.

They watch Fox so we don't have to, is their motto

I don't like going here in having to expose the mean wing team but it is an urgent matter...We cannot allow this to continue dividing the movement...Time is running out and we must all unite

Whether enemy agents or ignorant, I guess there's always hope they will wake and change direction

Marsha

Here's what I sent you a month or so ago, Hesham >>>

I didn't know you even existed...So glad you do...A good American Patriot to add to our massive list...We will promote your show through our groups, gladly

Marsha McClelland

Please join us>>>

Back
Top Bottom