John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

Rabbit,

You might want to email Jim Fetzer about that. I think he is in charge of putting the content on the scholars website. If you need the email address for him, let me know, but I think it's listed on their site.

Lisa

Lisa said:
I think the "alternative media and alleged 911/patriot movement" is nothing but a Cointelpro op in disguise.

In fact, I'm convinced of it.

We must be having more of an impact than we realized, Laura.
Probably, but is it having an impact outside of the sphere of "initiates", so to speak. It seems to me that most of these events lately are indeed very useful for us to weed out the unhealthy elements of the 911 Unmovement, but how do we make these realizations useful for a larger public? Is it at all possible? I mean, most people simply don't care. I don't know ANYONE of my friends, coworkers,family that would care one iota about these things. Seriously. They don't have to, so why would they.

How do we solve that problem? Is it merely a case of waiting for things to get bad enough so that people MUST start asking questions, or...?

I am so immensely frustrated with knowing these things and not being able to make it count outside of these forums. I know that it's a matter of free will, and those who are here and able to see will gain from this, but still... damn...

I don't know.. I'm in a pessimistic mood today...

foofighter said:
Probably, but is it having an impact outside of the sphere of "initiates", so to speak. It seems to me that most of these events lately are indeed very useful for us to weed out the unhealthy elements of the 911 Unmovement, but how do we make these realizations useful for a larger public? Is it at all possible? I mean, most people simply don't care. I don't know ANYONE of my friends, coworkers,family that would care one iota about these things. Seriously. They don't have to, so why would they.

How do we solve that problem? Is it merely a case of waiting for things to get bad enough so that people MUST start asking questions, or...?

I am so immensely frustrated with knowing these things and not being able to make it count outside of these forums. I know that it's a matter of free will, and those who are here and able to see will gain from this, but still... damn...

I don't know.. I'm in a pessimistic mood today...
Hi,

You know what foofighter.. I have had the same question on my mind for a while. Because not many people I know want to even go near the fact that 9-11 was an inside job or that there needs to be an investigation done about it. Let alone the fact that there is CoIntelPro in the 9-11 'truth movement'. And the ones that DO know about the 9-11 truth movement are usually huge fans of Alex Jones or Rense. So then... I don't even know where to start. Well I do sometimes introduce some people who are asking to the SOTT or SOTT forum. But not many people like it when I start saying 'bad' things (more like true things) about Alex Jones or Rense.

It is just such a frustrating situation, and I think it is exactly what the PTB intended to do by placing all these CoIntelPro agents in the movement.

Nina

I don't know how much of an impact anybody is having on anybody.
I should have been clearer, since I meant that we seem to be making an impact "within these circles".
Which isn't saying much, if it's mostly comprised of cointelpro and group-thinking followers.
Hahaha..and you think you're pessimistic?

Cheer up, foofighter. You could always be me....:-)))
When all else fails: LAUGH at the absurdity of it all.

Lisa said:
I don't know how much of an impact anybody is having on anybody.
I should have been clearer, since I meant that we seem to be making an impact "within these circles".
Don't worry, that is how I interpreted it. Which is, unfortunately, the problem.

Which isn't saying much, if it's mostly comprised of cointelpro and group-thinking followers.
Hahaha..and you think you're pessimistic?
It's kinda sad tho, isn't it? :-) I mean... geeeez... if I look at the Swedish forums and "alt media" it's literally crawling with Jones/Rense crap and the stench of US handlers is all over the place. But around here, again, seriously, most people simply don't care. Us Swedes are simply too freakin' convenient and detached from any problems that these psychos are causing. Yes, we are going to be in the middle of some serious crap now that the global warming effects set in (last winter was bad, and this one is going to be the frozen version of HELL it seems), but there are SOOO many buffers in place that I don't think the right questions will be asked. I've been in contact with some of the people who ARE asking the questions, and even THEY don't want to understand the real root problems.

Cheer up, foofighter. You could always be me....:-)))
When all else fails: LAUGH at the absurdity of it all.
Oh, I laugh alright, but I cry too. Many of my coworkers are in the age where they're getting babies this past year/months. They're so happy about it. I've had to bite my tongue many times to not spoil the joy entirely. Sometimes when they bring them to work I have to go away.

We can discuss and laugh and cry about these things here, sure. Fine. But at the end of the day, a bunch of these kids are gonna die because of the things discussed here. And that just sucks. Bigtime.

Absurd? Yes. But it will happen just the same. And that pisses me off.

As I said, I'm kinda pessimistic today.

knowledge_of_self said:
So then... I don't even know where to start. Well I do sometimes introduce some people who are asking to the SOTT or SOTT forum. But not many people like it when I start saying 'bad' things (more like true things) about Alex Jones or Rense.
Exactly. Since it seems such a VAST majority of the 911 Untruth Movement are the opposite of what they claim to be, no matter what you do there's going to be a slaughter of sacred cows. I've done it on a small scale with my Swedish blog; Laura and Lisa have done it for a long time with SOTT and WingTV. The results are spectacular in the immense denial they evoke.

And here we get into the psychology of it all. Since so many people have invested their EGO's in believing these poseurs, they DON'T want to hear that they have been lied to. They DON'T want to know that they have been TRICKED, FOOLED, LIED TO. Not because it means that someone has lied; but because it means that they have been lied to and FELL for it! They take it personally, and because personality and ego is so important these days they shut it out. THEY can't be wrong, so how could they have been lied to!???

This is the bizarre twist in all of this. I am reminded of Don Juan's description of why this occurs:
"They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me! The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with fear of being discovered any minute now."
Any minute now. Fear of being found out. That they've been lied to. Fooled.

And that cannot be allowed, so the vehemence with with which they enforce the lie becomes greater, their belief in their false prophets is intensified. Hail Jones, hail Rense, hail those whom we can follow to the gates of Hell.

"I want to believe".

I have always found that tagline to be immensely ironic for this very reason, as it applies doubleplus to those who prefer lies over truth.

Marsha said:
I was devastated that we couldn't join together and build on what we both
brought to the table in a way to benefit mankind...I tried very hard for a long
period of time to reason with her and many saw that

I tried really hard with lisa and she did hurt me in more ways than one...

Geeeez...I lost my hero and inspiration...Because in my mind, all along, since
I learned of wing tv, knowing I wasn't able or qualified to bring what was
needed and visioned to fruition, myself...But I knew she was a great choice to
take what I frantically and obsessively helped build with many others though the
years and do something with it
Marsha said:
It did not make sense to me, her rejection...Not at all...Why would
she not want all of us at WTP_U and all the sister groups who agreed
to stand with us to join with Wing?...All unifying under Wing could
really sweep the nation and skyrocket...Couldn't she see that?
In these two snippets, it's almost as if at one period Marsha seemed desperate to give Lisa and wingtv all that Marsha and many others had built up through years of work. I wonder if there would have been any strings attached? Like Lisa not having the final say in what went on wingtv and so effectively gagged maybe?

All these sister groups unifying under wing? Why say it like that and not the other way round, like 'wing joining with WTP_U and all the sister groups?

Was this an agenda, a failed plan to flatter Lisa so that wingtv would be swallowed up into the 9/11 untruth movement and nullified? As though someone already had an idea that Lisa might start to expose the lies? or am I off track?

Kaminski: Further evidence of species suicide

Today I got the lastest of Kaminski's writings in the inbox. See http:<slash slash>johnkaminski<dot>com/furtherevidence.html for the article.

I sent him the following reply:

domivr said:
> The Holocaust and 9/11. Inextricably intertwined.
>
> Both fake stories shoved down the throats of us goy proles.

There is nothing fake about 60 million people dying in WWII. If that
is not a holocaust then what is?

> I'm siding with Jesus and Nietszche on this one. There can be
> absolutely no doubt who is responsible for our troubles.

Psychopaths and other very sick people. Religion, race, etc., it is
all irrelevant.
You can't just lump all jews in with these people. That doesn't make
any sense to me.

The book by Bramley illustrates quite well that there is an
organization/mindset that supersedes nations and religion.
(http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Eden-William-Bramley/dp/0380718073/sr=8-1/qid=1162259249/ref=sr_1_1/103-9440508-4471854?ie=UTF8&s=books)

To pin it on one religion is not seeing the bigger picture.

Best,
Dominique.
Kaminski's most recent piece just drives home to me that without proper networking one can lose one's mind.
It seems John has.

Peam said:
Was this an agenda, a failed plan to flatter Lisa so that wingtv would be swallowed up into the 9/11 untruth movement and nullified? As though someone already had an idea that Lisa might start to expose the lies?
sounds reasonable, especially given the level of venom shown when Lisa declined to dance! ie. the predators anger at having its food escape.

Im really looking forward too reading the reply from John, but I take the general view is that he have already fallen to far down?
I liked Johns earlier work alot, he was one of the people who made me sense to me when I 'woke' up.

FWIW, I just got two off-list emails from Marsha where she rants about being "censored", and provides loooong more-of-the-same explanations of this and that. No point in going through the details though.

Anyone else being contacted too?

My replies to Marsha's emails:

1:

> I do want to mention that the knit picking being done on me is evident for
> what it is to the thinking people watching...
So please be fair if you want others to believe you are credible

Dear Marsha,

We do not expect that people who are not credible will believe that we are
credible. Just the converse, from our past experience we know that people
who are not credible will attack us. Like Judy Andreas did.

We do not expect that people who have troubles with reasoning will find
us reasonable. This is also logical.

I understand, therefore, that you are not happy with us.

Best wishes,

ark
2:

On 30 Oct 2006 at 20:30, mofmars3 wrote:

> Could you ask them not to censor me, please...
>
> I can't post to the forum so I thought I'd send this to some of you to see if
> anyone would be fair about allowing me equal time...Thank you
>
> Marsha

Dear Marsha,

"Equal time" is a bad idea, as bad as allowing people in the Opera House to play
loud music, fight with each other or play football. Do you understand it? From
posters on our forum we demand the ability to think logically. There are many
other forums where this ability is not required. Like there are places where
people can play football and shout whatever is on their minds. Noise, of couse,
has its uses. But on our forum we are taking care of being noise free. It is not
an easy job. To understand it - you may like to take an effort and create your
own forum, and make it noise free. Then you will see how demanding it is.

Best wishes,

ark

I think this ought to be reposted in the Kaminski thread so we can bring it back to it's subject.

[The following message I am reposting. It was previously in its own thread]

Today I got the lastest of Kaminski's writings in the inbox. See http:<slash slash>johnkaminski<dot>com/furtherevidence.html for the article.

I sent him the following reply:

domivr said:
> The Holocaust and 9/11. Inextricably intertwined.
>
> Both fake stories shoved down the throats of us goy proles.

There is nothing fake about 60 million people dying in WWII. If that
is not a holocaust then what is?

> I'm siding with Jesus and Nietszche on this one. There can be
> absolutely no doubt who is responsible for our troubles.

Psychopaths and other very sick people. Religion, race, etc., it is
all irrelevant.
You can't just lump all jews in with these people. That doesn't make
any sense to me.

The book by Bramley illustrates quite well that there is an
organization/mindset that supersedes nations and religion.
(http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Eden-William-Bramley/dp/0380718073/sr=8-1/qid=1162259249/ref=sr_1_1/103-9440508-4471854?ie=UTF8&s=books)

To pin it on one religion is not seeing the bigger picture.

Best,
Dominique.
Kaminski's most recent piece just drives home to me that without proper networking one can lose one's mind.
It seems John has.

Back
Top Bottom